The Time for Buying and Selling is Coming to an End

chessTwo nights ago I dreamed I was starting a company that was making chess games. I felt a sense of urgency to get the new business organized and operating because the time was coming when believers would no longer be able to buy or sell. Unless we could make them ourselves we would soon have no way of getting them.

Then I contacted a professional photographer to come in and take photos of our products. For whatever reason I thought we needed his help to get our business started, but it was a mistake because he was an outsider who knew nothing about our business. I tried to explain to him what we were doing, but he seemed puzzled and unable to understand anything I was telling him. He looked around, but was unable to grasp what he could do to help us. The only thing he seemed to know is he wanted to be paid $400 per hour for his services.

Even though his price was very high, I was willing to go along with it because I thought he could help us. However, it quickly became clear he could not help us. I agreed to pay him for the time he had already spent even though we received zero benefit. Then he left. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

We are coming close to the time when Christians will no longer be able to buy or sell anything, but will be banned from all trading and commerce. The Bible reveals before the Lord returns a false prophet, which is the second beast, will require everyone to take the mark of the beast on their right hand or on their forehead. Whoever refuses to take the mark will not be allowed to buy or sell.

And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. (Revelation 13:16-18)

God’s people will refuse to take the mark, which will cause them to be unable to buy or sell. They will be forced into exile to meet even their basic needs. They will be banned from the world system’s supplies of food, water, shelter, clothing, cars, and everything else. They will be unable to purchase gasoline for their cars, airline tickets, or hotel reservations. As bad as that sounds, it will only be a temporary problem for them. In the long run, God’s people will be far better off than those who take the mark because they will be doomed to spend eternity in the lake of fire.

Before the mark of the beast becomes the law of the land, the Lord is going to reveal to his people what they must do to prepare. A short season of preparation is coming, which will be a time of organizing and putting systems in place that will meet the needs of God’s people after they are banned from buying and selling. The Lord is going to give very specific assignments to each person to meet the needs of his people. Each of us has an important part to play. During this season, there will be a great sense of urgency to get everything ready because the time is short. There is a lot of hard work to be done with no time to waste. The deadline is fast approaching and everything must be ready on time.

I don’t believe the Lord will instruct any of his people to build chess games. I believe he chose that product for this dream because chess is a game of strategy. He was illustrating how his people will be operating very strategically to put the right systems in place as the Holy Spirit leads them. Every move we make will have a strategic purpose designed to make provision for his people while foiling the enemy’s schemes to destroy us. We have no way of knowing all of the needs that must be met because we cannot see the whole picture, but the Holy Spirit can. He will strategically orchestrate our efforts causing us to all work together for one common purpose to provide what is needed. His people will operate like workers in an assembly plant who share the common goal of manufacturing a product. Each worker contributes to the end result.

I made a mistake in the dream by seeking assistance from the photographer because he was an outsider. He was not part of our organization, which means he was not part of the body of believers. Even though he had a skill, he was unable to understand what we needed from him. Nothing we were doing made any sense to him because he was trying to understand spiritual things with his natural carnal mind, which is impossible. Spiritual things can only be understood with spiritual discernment, which is why they appear to be total nonsense to anyone who lacks spiritual understanding.

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. (1 Corinthians 2:14-15)

Even during the season of preparation, the separation between believers and unbelievers will increase to the point where it will be increasingly difficult for unbelievers to provide any help to believers because they will not be able to understand what the believers are doing. Believers will be forced to find other ways to complete their assignments. Any attempts to go outside the body for help will be very costly ($400 per hour) and totally unproductive.

I worked in the corporate world for almost fourteen years. During that time, I worked with many unbelievers without any major problems because the contrast between us was not enough to cause any problems. For the most part, I operated just like they did, doing everything the way they would do it while keeping my spiritual insights to myself.

However, what would happen if believers started acting by faith even when there was no evidence in the natural realm to support their decisions? What would happen if believers started operating in greater realms of supernatural wisdom and knowledge? What would happen if believers started doing things the way God told them to do rather than the way the world has always done it. It would get harder for light and darkness to work together because unbelievers would think the believers have totally lost their minds while believers would think the unbelievers are foolish and darkened in their understanding. Eventually there would be a parting of ways. The two could not remain working in the same corporation. That is where we are headed.

In 2014, Neville Johnson received a vision in which he spoke with Joseph, the son of Jacob. Joseph told him there were seven years remaining for Christians before we would no longer be allowed to buy or sell anything.

When I was praying on the day of atonement this year (recorded in 2014) I had a visitation from Joseph. He spoke to me about a number of things. He spoke to me about the coming seven years. He told me that there would be seven years left before it would become difficult to buy or sell or do any of those things.

If Neville heard correctly, Christians could be banned from buying and selling by 2021. I shared more details about his prophetic vision in my previous post, Neville Johnson: Seven Years of Harvest Are Coming.

We are now entering a new season. The Lord is already preparing us for the days ahead. May each of us receive and carry out our assignments!

See more End-Time Bible study topics.

Darin
Darin
August 18, 2015 10:20 AM

James, I think I got more out of that article then a year of church.! Chess is the ultimate game you never know your next move until its your turn to move. If you let God guide you he never gives you all the moves before you start. Even if he did it wouldn’t make sense at all. Some of us will be pawns some knights but we all work for the glory of our king.

Bill Weather
August 19, 2015 5:15 AM

Despite the plans of the nwo, they will be foiled by prophetic events coming. That is something a few of you here have not considered when studying all things. The nwo is a rabbit trail in prophecy. Either those mid 80s ww3 prophecies are true, and we must filter thru those, or there is a vast contradiction going on here. The nwo have planned a one world currency tes, but it will not be coming to pass because of Russia and China bombing the us…why would they do this if every nation was now under the one world currency and was fairly represented. Makes no sense and with it, all those rabbit trail nwo prophetic worries. I cover this extensively in my youtube video here… https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrRM0kQosq0

faith
faith
August 18, 2015 9:35 PM

Billy, thank you for what you are doing! May God richly bless you and your company!
From a mom with an adult son with autism.

Billy
August 18, 2015 7:24 PM
I can relate to this dream so much already! Two years ago I started a company to demonstrate the righteousness of God in the marketplace. Its a coffee roasting company. One project that God dropped in my lap is to create a K-cup product entirely made by adults with autism. This is to demonstrate the Love of God for these special people by giving them a place in the world. Two ways I’m seeing your observations playing out are as follows: 1- Unbelievers I’m trying to work with do not have any understanding of the Love that God has for these people. Even though they provide the sheltered work space for them, their concern is to get something to show their funding agencies so they can get more money. I’ve been very disappointed because they’re so darkened in their understanding. So, a complete disconnect. And like the photographer in your dream, they cannot help me demonstrate the righteousness of God, or communicate His Love to the people. Pretty sure they think I’m a little cray cray. 2- Believers- I also tried to work with a Christian marketing company to help with messaging. Our dealings were strictly in the way of the world- pay for service. I’m not against that- I’m running my whole business that way, of course. But this is a project with a vision, and what I found is that even Christians, though they get the idea that I’m “doing something for God,” if they are still working in the way of the world – like the photographer in your dream- they cannot help me. Finally, I met a beautiful group of believers who are already working with adults with autism, showering them with the Love of Jesus! They approached me about developing business ideas with them- to… Read more »
Bill Weather
August 18, 2015 1:51 PM

Mark of East impossible with dollar hegemony in the way. US government will fight to the end to keep that propped up. Therefore, no m.o.b. will be formed until after ww3.

Jon
August 18, 2015 1:07 PM

During a mission trip to Israel about two years ago one of our leaders discussed a troubling encounter with an individual sitting next to him on a flight around six months earlier across part of the US. That individual told our leader that he had just come back from a meeting called by a major internet search engine company. This individual stated that he was one of the top ten technology experts brought there. The consensus was to guess what life would be like in the USA ten years from now. They only thing they came up with at the meeting was that everyone in the US would get a chip in their head. It would help with medical records and other things. Eventually it would take over more of the brain years later. They wanted it in babies, too. Well, our leader responded to him that it looked like taking the mark of the beast in Revelation. The conversation about this was ended quickly by the individual.

Jeff
Jeff
August 18, 2015 12:13 PM

Where do all the floods and earthquakes fit in ? With half the US under water including the east/west coast there is nothing to bomb or invade……. The vision of continental flooding does not jive with other prophesies.

Daniel
Daniel
August 19, 2015 12:07 AM

Jeff There is a prophet named Stephen Benning who prophesies within 60 days of financial collapse the natural disaster judgements will commence. I’m paraphrasing but that is my understanding. Another prophet named Stephen Hanson prophesies first natural disaster judgement will be new madrid earth quake, second California earthquake and Tsunami, third east coast tsunami. Like you and James, I’m just trying to discern things from multiple prophesies.

Bill Weather
August 18, 2015 1:48 PM

Jeff, don’t know where you heard of continental flooding prophecy beyond unconfirmed dreams and visions not backed by physically manifested confirmation, but the east and west coasts are only getting tsunamied and west quaked…. tsunamis subside and quakes are just temporary with limited damage. The demons give false or over exaggerated prophecy to throw us off.

Jeff
Jeff
August 18, 2015 5:59 PM

So I went back to previous posts of visions regarding floods/tsunamis. This post and subsequent comments seemed real to me. Don’t take this wrong because I believe you are a greatly loved man of God. I’m just looking for the truth (especially where I live) and visions or not, I believe we are due for a major quake along the San Andreas fault. Taking the “sin” coast down under the sea has always been believable to me and this much plate movement could easily produce a 200′ wave and flooding to Wyoming (another vision). Perhaps this discussion is appropriate now as we enter this Sept timeline. Here is the back post…..[ http://z3news.com/w/prophetic-warning-200-foot-tsunami-coming-to-british-columbia/ ]

Jeff
Jeff
August 18, 2015 2:19 PM

How many dreams and prophecies regarding California dropping into the sea ? Are only your dreams on your site relevant ? I don’t see them backed by any “physically manifested confirmations”. There won’t be till it happens.

Jeff
Jeff
August 18, 2015 2:13 PM

“not backed by physically manifested confirmation” ……… none of it is till it happens, weather.

Bill Weather
August 18, 2015 11:29 AM

I test things thru the prophetic foundation laid out by Yah thru those 3 mid 80s powerful miracle backing testimonies of dumitru duduman, Henry Gruver and the prophet Jonah Ben Noah. Unless prophecy aligns with that, I write it off as a rabbit trail. I don’t see the mark of the beast coming until America is taken out in ww3 by russia n china. Only after that would we need to be concerned of the mark. Also, despite the popular views, the mark will not be global in every nation, but only for those who fall within the jurisdiction of the beast with 2 horns, which will be russia and China as the 2 horns coming. This is all in alignment with those mid 80s miracally backed prophecies. How extensive russia and china’s beast system is, remains to be seen, but it need not be global in every single nation. In fact, I don’t think they’ll bother much with poor Africa until they take over the middle east and we know when the armies from the north come, that’s it! Christ comes! So the mark need not be in all nations of the earth before christ comes. And by careful reading of scripture, you’ll not really find it there.

sarah
sarah
August 18, 2015 8:48 AM

I am a little conflicted. It seems the prophesy I read before this one on this site says that America will be restored again after a great shaking. That is in keeping with Nita Johnson’s word about America. This one says get ready, we have seven years. The two conflict. Personally, I am hoping that we elected a righteous person, that America will stop legal abortion, and stop gay marriage, though I think there will be gay civil unions.

It might not be over. We still have the harvest season. Israel still needs to accept Jesus Christ and go out into the world and be a great light for the nations. There is much left to be done, I think, I hope. Anyways, I know our nation is in need of people who will pray and fast. Let’s do that.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
August 18, 2015 7:44 AM

Not all counties will obey Antichrist. The new enlarged 15 state version of The Confederate States Of America sure won’t. There’ll be LOT’S of buying and selling going on there. 🙂 It’s just yet to be created by high ups in the military and patriots who aren’t afraid of some brain dead libtards calling them a name that ends in “ist.” Your children NEED a good solid Christian country. The “bible belt” already has the basic foundation. See : Vdare and Leagueofthesouth …. and let’s ‘get r done.’