“You Will Be Thrust into an Upheaval of Massive Proportions”

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts,”   (Isaiah 55:8-9).

(I realize that this message will probably anger some and yet God is true.  I must speak and write what I know comes from Him.  I realize that some don’t believe these things, and yet again, I must speak up. I pray that those with eyes to see and ears to hear, will know. Amen.)

“I tell you that this country [The United States of America] is going to be disrupted.  Many people are looking at our land thinking that our new leader will bring chaos to the world.

I tell you that the tables are going to be turned.  For not all is as it seems – promises broken.  You will be thrust into an upheaval of massive proportions.  The world’s stage will be set aflame by these things.

Why would you trust in man alone?  It is I who controls the seasons and the times upon this earth.  The houses of the presidents have been long overdue for the one who is to come.  For at that time, the true king will sit upon his throne.

You have been fooled into thinking that this man will make everything right again.  You have been fooled into thinking that unity will come out of this.  My Spirit will not abide with all the pomp and arrogance.

I tell you that there will be disruption on every corner.  The division that is so prevalent now will intensify.  Another war will break out.  The faces of those who have looked to this will go from joy to sorrow.

You have followed after your forefathers.  But in time that paper that had been written about your constitution will be added to.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

January 18, 2017 5:07 PM
Many are not seeking Me many. Many are chooseing sin over Me chooseing thier job over Me chooseing thier spouse over Me chooseing thier card and SUVs over Me. I cry out but My voice is not heard. Many of you say I can’t hear His voice I can’t. Stop listening to the lies of the enemy . I am God am i not? Who created your ears? Who taught you to hear? Oh I am a great God and I long for My people to seek Me in this day and age. The devil is filling many up with distaction after distaction and these distactions are not of Me says the Lord. I tell you that a wave of destruction is coming and no one shall stop what I will do. It shall be worse than a tornado or a flood. The read the book of Revelation these things will come to pass. Oh yes they will for i will destroy the Wicked for the time has come for a final chooseing ethier Me or satan and his lies. Which will you choose My people? Come to Me now! Everything that you see will change and business as usual shall change I mean it says God. Or do you think that I am playing games and not serious? Oh I have warned and warned and warned and warned. You have My Word read the book of Ezekiel where I told him to lie on his side according to number of years of the iniquity of the children of Israel for My judgments are REAL and not a thing to be lightly passed over. Relize the intensity of My Wrath and My anger against all and every sin. If man would repent and turn to Me i would not have… Read more »
James U
James U
January 18, 2017 5:32 PM

Hi Kyle, thank you for sharing. Do you have a website or blog? Also, is your testimony available?

January 18, 2017 9:42 PM
Hello james No just seeking the LORD with all my heart as all of us should be in this time of deception..it will only get worse. I am just a vessel seeking him with all My heart the road is narrow and I am finding it getting more narrow as I have been turned away by brethren. So when I was turned away I started seeking the LORD with all my heart. I came out of the church system years ago because the Lord revealed to me that this system is a strong delusion…anyway JESUS wants us ALL to come to Him and not run to others As he has said to me Run to Me and not to others and i will make all things clear to you…. This is one thing we need to be aware of because the Lord wants us to seek Him with everything in us everything. HE TRULY wants a bride WITHOUT SPOT AND WITHOUT WRINKLE and regardless He will have such a people. The truth is He wants a wife a people who will shine just as He is. He wants a people how He was in in the flesh as the Son of God. Eph. 4:11-16. I do not claim to know everything just seeking to know the truth from his heart as I desire to be used by Him. He will use His people in these last days those whom he has prepared those truly seeking His heart. I am 21 years of age, the road has gotten more narrow. It will only get narrow because how the Lord wants us sanctified in the truth. He wants a bride who is truly holy as He is and she will shine as him. I adivise all of you to seek Him and… Read more »
Suzanne
Suzanne
January 19, 2017 4:16 PM

Brother Kyle, you reminded me of Elihu in Job 32:6-8
6 And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; wherefore I was afraid, and durst not shew you mine opinion.
7 I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
Lord, thank you for your Spirit and inspiration that gives Kyle understanding. Thank you Lord for drawing him to you on your straight and narrow path. May he continue seeking you and inspiring the body.
Bless you Lord!! Bless you Kyle!
Clearly…The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom! Prov 9:10

Kathleen Nelson
January 19, 2017 11:32 AM

Kyle you remind me of John the babtist,REPENT
Lord bless this man as he goes forth

January 18, 2017 9:47 PM

No just young vessel of the LORD seeking him with all my heart. Seek him with all you seek to hear his voice and listen to what he tells you.

James Backwards
January 18, 2017 2:35 PM

Not a popular message indeed. But there is a saying: ‘the truth hurts’.

The Lord has shown me for a period of years now the same revelation; that Judgment and a dividing is coming to America. The Lord said that America is Babylon, and that the Belshazzars are now drinking out of the gold and silver vessels of the Lord (referring to the intensifying persecution of Christians worldwide, as well as the recent increase of the disgusting, violent and sexual victimization of children worldwide).

Therefore the Lord will divide the kingdom and give it to the Medes and the Persians. The divided kingdom denotes civil war. Medes and Persians denotes Muslim nations, and notably our nation’s borders have been left wide open ON PURPOSE, for this very reason. The ‘handwriting on the wall’ is received, shared, read and deciphered by the modern-day prophets of the Lord, and delivered to all nations, but who has taken heed?

Now the Lord shall increase His volume. He shall roar like a Lion, and shout His controversy in the ears of every lukewarm church, king, authority, even every living thing…

Thank you for sharing. The Lord sends us many confirmations and revelations!

May the Lord increase upon you,

JB

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 18, 2017 5:53 PM

Amen, brother James B. And I believe you don’t have it “Backwards”–but you have it “right on, bro.” GOD bless. And brother Steven—“Why would you trust in man alone?” That says a lot right there. The man we trust in was born in Bethlehem. Amen.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 18, 2017 6:23 PM

Jesse…….I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re saying to me….I am a follower of Jesus only……and don’t trust in a man to save me……except the man Christ Jesus…..I too trust in the man (God-Man) born in Bethlehem…….who was called out of Egypt, Who was from Galilee,….and was called a Nazarene……who also is from the bosom of the Father………who rose again in righteousness and is seated at the right hand of the Father…..ever living to make intercession for us. Trusting in His finished work on the cross, His shed blood, and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. So with all that being said…..I cannot understand why you wrote what you wrote…

Gabbie
Gabbie
January 19, 2017 5:41 PM

Steven: I don’t think Jesse’s comment was a criticism of what you said but an agreement with what you said.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 18, 2017 10:38 PM

Stephen Hanson—the author of the post. Being a Christian, I call people brother and sister. Apology acceted.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 18, 2017 10:42 PM

accepted.

Susie
Susie
January 18, 2017 9:51 PM

I think Jesse is referring to Stephen Hanson, who submitted the Word because he has quoted that line from Stephen’s word. It appears he just spelled it Steve and called him “brother”.. 🙂

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 18, 2017 9:58 PM

Thank you dear Susie………I’m glad you took the time to tell me this…… my ruffled feathers are returning to normal………thank you very much!

January 18, 2017 4:33 PM
Come to Me come to My House. What do i mean by this? Come My throne room. I do not mean a physical building built by man. I mean My throne, come to Me I am waiting and I have much to say to those seeking Me. My heart is heavey in what I must do. The United States shall get a great shaking from Me they will all see. The kingdoms of man shall crumble in this hour and the beast will arise to power. Come to Me come to My presence says God repent of your sin cleanse yourself now! All you that are sitiing tiddy in your home going to your day jobs..get ready for these daily activities to end. Get ready for them to end quickly for i the Lord God will move quickly on My people and prepare them for this gross darkness ahead. Do not fear this,some I will have leave the country some I will have stay you must seek Me for My people will not just sit when this all goes down. Oh no says the Lord My people My true ones that have sought Me with all thier heart mind soul and strength shall shine bright in this earth and declare that I am the Most High. By My Spirit I will give you the authority to walk in My plans and carry out My orders. Now when this happens the enemy will go after My people in great rage for he seeks to destroy all that i have made. Great tribulation is coming oh yes it is and great it shall be than anyone has imagined. This is because I will judge ALL sin. I have started with My House and will cleanse My house so that she is not… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
January 18, 2017 1:07 PM

Amen, there will be no stopping or reversing the judgment that now comes!
No man will change what has been been set in motion.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 18, 2017 11:56 AM

No real Peace, till the Prince of Peace returns. No real love, till Yahshua is received.

Tonya
Tonya
January 18, 2017 1:34 PM

Oh my my my!!!! I love hearing confirmation of what God is saying. Look above this lowest layer and go higher, people. Thank you, Lord God Almighty who WAS and IS and IS to come!!!!!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 19, 2017 2:02 PM
Peggy A.
January 19, 2017 2:40 PM

Elizabeth,
Thank-you so very much for sharing that link! I appreciated that it was in written form and I didn’t have to sit and listen to a 60 minute interview and take notes (given the crucial hour that we are in, especially). I will share with others.

Kathleen Nelson
January 19, 2017 2:59 PM

I hear YOU Abba

Bob Adolph
January 18, 2017 2:36 PM

Like James Dobson said twenty years ago, America’s problem is prosperity. When this prosperity began to fade the politicians and bankers printed money out of thin air. Americans began to look to government as their provider and sin grew exponentially. Trump is not the Messiah. What has man done to deserve a reprieve? Trump will either be eliminated or be “turned” to serve the prince of this world. Wall Street, Big Oil and three generals are at his side. Satan is a master deceiver. Man’s adversity is God’s opportunity and many will be saved in the coming tribulation.

Adam S.
January 18, 2017 4:33 PM

So, is Trump still God’s intended “king David” over this nation (as I have read on this site, prior, on a different article) — or, are people just not praying enough for him?

January 18, 2017 7:24 PM

I believe this is a warning not to put our trust in any man regardless of who they are.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 19, 2017 7:14 AM

James, I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was at the white house with this child and we were trying to leave because danger was coming and we had gone up to this flat roof top and these army helicopters start shooting at us so we press in against the side of the building where we had come out trying not to get shot. We were suppose to be getting on a helicopter to leave. but as all of this is going on a helicopter came in and Michelle and Obama came out and I was made to go and show them around the White House which I thought was weird because they had just left and should know their way around. I was going down this long hall with lots of windows talking to them when I woke up. I remember I was trying my best to leave but was made to show them around because I did not get out soon enough. I do not know what this might mean if anything but I thought it was worth telling you about.

Chloe
Chloe
January 19, 2017 8:22 AM

yes, I think Obama will be constantly around giving “his opinions” even after leaving WH and he will continue to meddle with everything while in DC. Almost everyone that I know wants Obama to stay (a few even desire him to come over to their country and become their president). Even as an ex-president, I think he will have a lot of power over people & other world leaders.

CindyO.
CindyO.
January 18, 2017 8:25 PM

King Saul comes to my mind

Sue
Sue
January 18, 2017 10:12 PM

King Saul or Jezebel, what a choice in this past election. A people get the politicians they
deserve.

January 18, 2017 4:07 PM

Much is to come says the Lord. The days are upon you they are drawing nigh and many will die. You will see an upheaval in the White House Washington D.C that which has been shall be done away with with the New World Order. Oh yes great upheveal I say says the the Lord the horse and his rider. They have called for justice and decide to create peace but what you shall now see is war, blood and violence. I am serious says the Most High. America as it is now is no more and now it shall all take place. The rioets the killing. I will crash it all it is done says the Lord. They have committed much whordom agianst Me and now My judgment they will see. The freedoms of this country shall be done away with and I will show you who is the True King of Kings. The leaders in the White House are liars full blown bellies full of sin ready to burst on thier wicked plans of sin. I charge you oh israel to keep right with your God seek His way..seek His Spirit listen to My voice you will hear it. Keep an upright heart before Me and do not stray from Me. She is full of idols she is full of sin and i will judge her thus and thus says the Most High. Now repent and turn to Me with all your heart i love you all says the Most High.

January 18, 2017 4:10 PM

Revelation 6

Antwon
Antwon
January 18, 2017 5:24 PM

Kyle brother I believe you with my heart and soul. We are about to see it all wormwood etc….

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 19, 2017 9:20 PM

And thank you James Bailey sir, very, very much for printing this. It was all just a mistake. I am sorry for anyone’s feelings being hurt. I was just agreeing with two posts. And I hope Brother Stephen is not mad. Peace and love and joy to everyone. With what is happening tomorrow being so important, I just pray GOD’s protection over Donald Trump and all the people attending, and protestors, bikers and all. This could either be a fantastic day for celebration, or an unparalleled disaster. Either jubilation or chaos. May GOD’s will be fulfilled. GOD bless all!

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 19, 2017 1:30 PM

Well it looks as if someone erased my remarks, but printed your response. OK, Praise the LORD. I wasn’t talking about your website. I was talking about Z3 News. My point was that if this is indeed a Christian website, then the agape should be flowing , right. I was just at a loss while you were riled up at me. As it turns out, it was simply a case of mistaken identity, and then a false assumption on your part that I was talking about you. IT’S NO BIG DEAL. I do not know why my explanation was deleted, and now wonder if this one will be. Are some folks on here allowed to give an explanation—and others not? You were allowed. I hope I will be allowed the same courtesy. I believe that would be the Christian thing to do.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 19, 2017 2:06 AM

I admit the mistake on my part was thinking you were talking to me…. Brother Steven (Millhorn)………but you were talking to brother Stephen Hanson…………so at this point we’re all good……but then you start reprimanding me about my feathers and of apologizing to you……I don’t recall “lashing out” to you……but I did say “I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re saying to me……..so if that statement offended you, then I guess I need to apologize to you….I was simply defending myself….(mistakenly) My web site by the way is fine…..and should be non-offensive to Christians http://www.expounderministries.com