Three visions reveal future events coming to the United States.

On July 24, 2018 at 5:00 AM, I woke up after I had 3 separate prophetic visions revealing future events coming to the United States.  They all tied together and in each vision, I was on the top floor of a high rise apartment building and a person dressed in white, like in a robe, was next to me, speaking to me, but I could not see his face.  I believe he was a Holy angel.  Other people were also around me, whom I did not know. I was in the spirit and everything made sense in the visions.  Also in each vision, the floors were white and everything inside the apartment was white.  There were no walls around me, just windows in all directions, 360 degrees.

Suddenly, there was an impending expectation that something was coming, so I looked through the windows and saw the most supernatural tornadoes I have ever seen in my life, approaching this building where I was. The tornado in the center went all the way to the ground and the top of it went all the way up to the sky, completely covering the sky. They were white, which I believe represents the judgment of God, but there were also other black tornadoes around the white ones, which I believe represent the enemy’s work.

Outside the high rise building were great explosions with lightning and thundering, all happening fast and causing a lot of smoke, like when buildings are pulverized. These explosions were also approaching the window and they had different colors in them. Great destruction was all around.

I had a microphone in my hands and I was doing a prophetic broadcast. As I was preaching, I was walking back and forth in the apartment seeing the destruction.  There was a sense of war and great chaos.

There was great urgency and no time to waste or play, just great urgency to get the prophetic news out, to let people know and blow the trumpet and let them prepare.

I saw scrolls with lots of scriptures on papyrus type paper; they were very Holy.  The scrolls had bold letters in the center, like a heading, and lots and lots of scriptures.  There was more than one, so several decrees of judgment.  The scrolls appeared as judgment declarations before me, but full of scriptures.  In the visions, I knew what the scrolls meant and what each scripture was and they had to do with great divine judgments coming upon the nation.

My assignment was to take the Gospel out and declare the Word and the prophetic news with great urgency.  The three visions were all over the same topic and all were repeated in the same night, all revealing very strong judgments are coming.

When I woke up, the Lord said to me:

“Massive civil unrest is also coming to the nation.  Prepare yourselves! Let My people know to get ready to get their houses in order and to repent from their wicked ways and return to Me with their whole heart.”

In the 71-minute video shown below, I share more details regarding these three visions and the message God gave me.

PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD AMERICA!

The Lord gave me the following scripture passage to read, which shows how serious these warnings are:

1 Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who [are] on the mountain of Samaria, who oppress the poor, who crush the needy, who say to your husbands, “Bring [wine], let us drink!”
2 The Lord GOD has sworn by His holiness: “Behold, the days shall come upon you When He will take you away with fishhooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.
3 You will go out [through] broken [walls], each one straight ahead of her, and you will be cast into Harmon,” says the LORD.
4 “Come to Bethel and transgress, at Gilgal multiply transgression; bring your sacrifices every morning, your tithes every three days.
5 Offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, proclaim [and] announce the freewill offerings; for this you love, [You] children of Israel!” says the Lord GOD.
6 “Also I gave you cleanness of teeth in all your cities. And lack of bread in all your places; yet you have not returned to Me,” Says the LORD.
7 “I also withheld rain from you, when [there were] still three months to the harvest. I made it rain on one city, I withheld rain from another city. One part was rained upon, and where it did not rain the part withered.
8 So two [or] three cities wandered to another city to drink water, but they were not satisfied; yet you have not returned to Me,” says the LORD.
9 “I blasted you with blight and mildew. When your gardens increased, your vineyards, your fig trees, and your olive trees, the locust devoured [them]; yet you have not returned to Me,” says the LORD.
10 “I sent among you a plague after the manner of Egypt; your young men I killed with a sword, along with your captive horses; I made the stench of your camps come up into your nostrils; yet you have not returned to Me,” says the LORD.
11 “I overthrew [some] of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and you were like a firebrand plucked from the burning; yet you have not returned to Me,” says the LORD.
12 “Therefore thus will I do to you, O Israel; because I will do this to you, prepare to meet your God, O Israel!”
13 For behold, He who forms mountains, And creates the wind, Who declares to man what his thought [is], And makes the morning darkness, Who treads the high places of the earth–The LORD God of hosts [is] His name. (Amos 4:1-3 – NKJV)

May the Lord bless you and prepare you as a shining light in these last days!

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

Carlos
Carlos
August 26, 2018 7:21 PM

This past week I had couple dreams concerning the US, they were all related to the economy getting worse. The first was about the housing market, the second was about the jobs market. They were both negative in nature. I wouldn’t be surprised if civil unrest would happen in the future as judgment seems to be unfolding.

However, we as the church should be praying for the leadership of the country. Pray in agreement that the Trump admin is protected and any plans plotted by the enemy are destroyed by the blood of Jesus. Pray the nation repents and pray for the those who are lost. During the outpouring of judgment that will come to the US how miserable it will be for those who don’t know Jesus. Pray to be bold for Jesus, and ask God to use you today to love your neighbor as yourself.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 27, 2018 12:29 PM

When I pray for Trump I pray that God would protect him UNTIL His divine commission for Trump’s life on Earth is complete. It is very possible that evil will prevail in America and it will be judged by God as we approach the times of the tribulation. America will never be great again until Christ returns with His saints and His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 26, 2018 3:11 PM

Totally unreported by America’s MSM, American elites will unleash a false flag chemical attack on Syria within 48 hours! What has sent the Doomsday Clock the closest to Midnight Nuclear War Apocalypse since 1953 is the largest global trade war since the 1930’s. This is all happening while Russia is holding it’s largest war exercise in 40 years and for the first time with China and for the first time includes nuclear exercises. This all comes as the German foreign minister announced this week that Europe has to start it’s own payment system and stop using the dollar. America’s pressure on countries to continue using the petro-dollar has been the cause of the wars & crisis’s in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Venezuela and Russia. Shane Warren was shown this happening in a vision from God and reported that “America would be pushed out of the Middle East”. Is this the “major event” that many are expecting to happen this Fall? http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2641.htm

John Barry
John Barry
August 27, 2018 8:53 AM

Brother Bob , Chuck Youngbrandt was shown our Army going over to the middle east to fight Iran and being nuked . Chuck was told – Your army will go over , but not come back . Chuck was also shown a aircraft carrier sunk by Iran in this war . Blessings

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 27, 2018 12:13 PM

John, that word sounds right on. As you know, I was a big supporter of Chuck Youngbrandt and his words are the main reason I moved south and eventually to the Ozarks in 1998, but I lost confidence in him when I felt events didn’t happen as I thought he had prophesied. Stan Johnson of The Prophesy Club had a similar experience.

John Barry
John Barry
August 27, 2018 2:50 PM

Bob I went thru the same with Youngbrandt , same reason I prayed & moved to the Ozarks . Took me a while to understand enough repented and prayed that we got mercy I believe and things were delayed ( Praise GOD ) . That time of mercy appears to be at an end and I think what Chuck saw will happen on a much compressed time scale , this is also Mercy . I saw GOD move so many times when the Net Of Prayer warred , that I know Chuck was a man of GOD and it is no accident he died 11 days before Billy Graham and Chuck had been told he would die before the trib. started . So I don’t totally dismiss Chucks words . Blessings

Savage
Savage
August 31, 2018 10:50 AM

You are in the right place now. If not for Youngbrandt, sounds like you wouldn’t be there at all. Better to prepare when you can, even twenty years ahead of time, than to not be prepared when you need to be. The five wise virgins arrived 12-24 hr before they needed to be there! I don’t think it took Noah 100 years to build the ark – maybe 10, 20 tops. He probably spent 80 years, like us thinking, “OK Lord, I’ve built the boat, warned everybody, lost credibility. What exactly is rain anyway? When . . .” And they did not understand until the day Noah entered the Ark (I.e., the day it started to rain.)

Ivette Ellis
Ivette Ellis
August 27, 2018 4:14 PM

At the end of July, I began hearing about the need to memorize scriptures on peace. Then, during the middle of August, I began hearing about political and civil unrest. We’re headed toward a completely different way of life, completely different. If only the church would listen to God’s faithful warnings. May we be found faithful as we preach the need for being re-born and the imminent return of Jesus.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
August 26, 2018 6:52 PM

Wow Monique, from some of the dreams I have had I know civil war is coming

Lydia Hodge
August 27, 2018 12:25 PM

Monique thank you for sharing this. Anytime there is the death of an important person and they are going to lay in state such as John McCain, I am reminded of this dream , link below, that saw a time of chaos coming or connected to the death of an important person. There was a flag draped over the coffin and the presidential limousine flipped upside down. That seems to indicate a time of total chaos also involving the highest office in the land. Something to think about.

Matt
August 27, 2018 2:01 PM

That’s a good reminder, Lydia. I tend to doubt that John McCain will be the fulfillment of this since news outlets are reporting that Pres. Trump will not be attending funeral services. However, former presidents George W. Bush and Obama are expected to attend. So unless Pres. Trump changes plans, I think the only way this could be fulfilled with John McCain is if it meant one of the other two presidents.

Lydia Hodge
August 27, 2018 6:13 PM

They are saying on the news that John McCain did not want him to attend.