Thousands of Swedish citizens now receiving microchip implants

The NY Post reported yesterday that more than 4,000 people in Sweden have already had microchips about the size of a grain of rice implanted into their hand, enabling them to complete financial transactions without credit cards or cash. In addition to convenience, the chips are being promoted as a deterrent to crimes, as shown below.

The trend coincides with Sweden’s march toward going cashless, with notes and coins making up just 1 percent of Sweden’s economy. At the same time, the country has seen a dramatic decrease in some crimes — with just two bank robberies last year compared to 110 in 2008. (Source: NY Post)

What could possibly go wrong? According to the Bible, a financial system will arise before the Lord returns that requires everyone to take a mark in their right hand or their forehead to participate in buying and selling transactions.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Revelation 13:16-18 NKJV)

However, the Bible also warns those who take the mark will be eternally doomed.

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” (Revelation 14:9-11 NKJV)

Christopher Harris
July 16, 2019 2:05 AM

The Lord showed me in three dream the RFID is the mark of the beast. Be warned! Thanks James.

Mr. Maal
Mr. Maal
July 17, 2019 1:01 AM
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 17, 2019 8:30 AM

Late News tonight July 17 th ; Just heard Elon Musk has said ( announced) the first brain chips are ready to be implanted into people’s brains for “Mind Control” …called “Mind Control Chips” . How Horrific That A Man Can be so intent on Controlling the Human Brain. The News readers say R WE READY FOR THIS ?? . FEDERAL AUTHORITIES SLOW TO APPROVE OF THIS. Well why wouldn’t they be. And who are the vulnerable ones that would need to be Mind Controlled..?? – the mentally ill or who .

I claim for every vulnerable person That Our Lord God Did Not Give Us A Spirit Of Fear ; BUT OF POWER & LOVE & A SOUND MIND.

GOOGLE AI ..AND ALL THE REST. How Fast everything is developing .

Aline
Aline
July 19, 2019 3:43 AM

Elon Musk Announcement: Let’s Merge Human Brains To “Achieve A Symbiosis With AI” This article was sourced from SHTFplan.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-vbh3t7WVI&authuser=0

Jemba
Jemba
July 16, 2019 12:57 AM

Does anybody know if this is the first large scale action like this or whether this is happening in other countries also? It’s been talked about for 30 years but don’t remember hearing about it actually being implemented. Scary!!

John Barry
John Barry
July 16, 2019 7:13 AM

Jemba I have heard rumors some of our military officers are testing the RFID now . On 911 I was working for a major airline , after 911 the FBI came in and did security checks on everyone who worked at the airport . They then installed FBI readers on every door & gate & cameras and it took a magnetic card & thumb print on the reader to open any door and gate , this was done for security / protection . It felt like being in a prison camp , cameras’ every where , but like in a prison , you get used to the control & accept it . As the civil war & WW3 escalates governments will see the chip is the best form of security and will require it to work for the government or with the government for security reasons at first . Then as the crisis deepens martial law will make it necessary for all citizens to take the mark for security / protection & control . Without HOLY SPRIT very few will be able to resist under these circumstances . Blessings

Sujit Thomas
July 17, 2019 5:23 AM
I believe John’s concluding line to his comment that without the Holy Spirit very few will be able to resist the temptation to take the mark is true. The resistance required in such a circumstance cannot be conjured up by mere strength of will. Either the Holy Spirit has to empower or God’s grace has to cover. Proverbs 25:28 says, “Like a city that is broken down and without walls is a man whose spirit is without restraint.” Many people, believers and unbelievers, are trying to rule over their spirits in the strength of the flesh. We therefore hear statements like “I tried to control my anger, but I couldn’t”; “I fought the urge to watch it, but I couldn’t resist”; “I did not mean to say those things . . . they just came out”; “I don’t want to be frustrated, but I can’t control my thoughts”; “I know it’s a good thing to read the Bible, but I just can’t bring myself to do so”; and so on. These folks are in the dark, because the flesh, through sheer strength of will, can have its occasional victories. Yet these victories never endure, because it is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. Still, people believe that by trying harder, faster, and better in the flesh, they can attain perfection. I can personally testify that, as part of the fruit of the Holy Spirit, I have seen restraint germinate and take root within me. It is the kind of restraint that I’ve never had, the likes of which flesh cannot produce. Some folks can see the difference, but they do not perceive it is by the Spirit. Such a suggestion is abhorrent to them. These are people who desire righteousness, but the gift of righteousness through Christ… Read more »
SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
July 17, 2019 5:56 AM

Dear Sujit, I just want to say I appreciate the way the Holy Spirit constructs His Words through you. And truly, we cannot will or force ourselves to do the things of the Spirit through the flesh. A measure of spiritual growth is how much of us God has.

Hélène
Hélène
July 16, 2019 10:13 AM

Here in Europe, only Sweden uses RFID. Oddly enough,rapes have increased sharply, women, children and even men.

Sujit Thomas
July 16, 2019 9:43 AM

I believe it is already happening in small pockets here and there. Actually injecting oneself with an electronic chip seems to be a red line that should not be crossed, the consequences of which are being rendered irredeemable. However, there are preludes to the ultimate mark that are already taking place on a much larger scale across the world.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 20, 2019 9:27 AM

This video is worth watching. Titled: .Libra coin- Blockchain -1984 RFID Orwellian tracking system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJw5CVjLgY (17:42) Shaking My head productions.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
July 17, 2019 8:59 AM

One article I have found on brain interfacing:
Just wondering if this is part of what I heard about on the local news tonight.

I definitely heard the word Mind Control.
I can see how humanity would see this as a wonderful thing to overcome what some human bodies cannot do.

Jules
Jules
July 16, 2019 6:47 AM

India is trying to become a cashless society and China has implemented the credit system, it’s slowly coming together! Also, in China they are putting chips in their childrens clothing to track them when they are at school.

Sujit Thomas
July 16, 2019 9:33 AM

India has tried to take some steps toward this in the form of a biometric ID but hasn’t made much headway. The government’s attempts to link everything to this ID has been thwarted by the Supreme Court, and while most of the population is ignorant about the phrase “Mark of the Beast,” not many people are clamoring to inject themselves with electronic chips. There is also much resistance to linking everything to the biometric ID. And while the ID is in place, it is also akin to a fishing net with holes—many segments of the population fall through the cracks in the system. So we are not there yet, but the signs are surely undeniable that we are on that road. This ID is most definitely a prelude, or maybe one among many preludes, to the ultimate mark.