“Those that have been mocked and scorned will now be sought out.”

I received an email today from Z3er Sandra sharing the following word from the Lord.

When Billy Graham passed away recently, I immediately got Isaiah 57, especially the first few verses.

1 The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart; and devout men are taken away, while no one understands. For the righteous man is taken away from evil,
2 He enters into peace; they rest in their beds, each one who walked in his upright way. (Isaiah 57:1-2)

I knew his passing was a sign. As my kids and I discussed it, we felt it was a signal that goodness is passing away (in the world, although we know that God is always good!).

Then, when Barbara Bush passed away on April 18th, I asked the Lord about the meaning of this. I thought of how George H.W. Bush was one of the first leaders to openly talk about entering into a New World Order, after the Berlin Wall fell several decades ago. I thought, “Lord, we (this country) have suffered quite a bit of loss over the last 20-30 years”

The Lord replied,

“But they (the globalists) have (and will) suffered loss too. No one is exempt. This is a day of judgment, a day of rejoicing, but also a day of mourning and loss. For those who seek Me and seek to please Me, a day of rejoicing for My soon Return; for those who have done evil, a day of judgment and cursing, a day of mourning and loss. For those who will listen to My voice, a day of gladness and rejoicing; for those who will not, a day of sorrow. REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! NOW!

Hearing My word and My prophet’s words will become more valuable than money, for I will only tell My people what to do and where to go. Those that have been mocked and scorned will now be sought out, looked for, exalted, because they will have valuable words and wisdom – more valuable than silver or gold… Cling to Me, seek Me, fear Me only and walk in My ways, and I will bless you and care for you,” says the Lord!

Lord, please help us to repent and seek you while there is still time, for the time comes when the door of grace will close! God help everyone!

3 “Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
4 “Lift up your eyes round about and see; they all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, and your daughters will be carried in the arms. (Isaiah 60:3-4)

Nickie
Nickie
April 24, 2018 8:34 PM

James, this word couldn’t have come at a time more needed than today. My mother, and grandmother and I, sit at the bedside of my beautiful step-dad, and my mother’s wonderful husband. He is dying. He has had dementia for 9 years but it has gotten worse over the last three years. Recently in the last few weeks it has taken a turn, and in the last few days, he doesn’t even resemble the man we used to know. He is most certainly going to Heaven very soon. He is such a wonderful man, husband, and father and friend. He is the epitome of what a Christian man should be. A perfect example of how a husband ought to be, and the father everyone needs to have. Righteousness is a banner he wears proudly. He is humble and loving, and kind. He is the LAST person you would think should leave this earth right now, but God is most certainly taking His Righteous ones home soon. My friends, we need prayer, and we ask for his passing to be swift and peaceful. No matter how much we have prepared for this, it isn’t easy, and is very sad to watch. Thank y’all for keeping us in prayer. We are however very excited that He will meet our Lord and Savior very soon. What a day that will be when the angels welcome him home! Thank you James for this timely word of encouragement, and for the verses. I cried like a baby when I read those. Thank You Jesus for Your Word. God Bless y’all too! In love, Nickie 🦋

John McCanada
John McCanada
April 24, 2018 7:29 PM

I’m so glad our God loves us and forgives us….

Fausto
Fausto
April 27, 2018 9:24 AM

John 8:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

See but don\'t see
See but don\'t see
April 24, 2018 11:40 PM

“Mr. Bush is a 13th cousin of Queen Elizabeth II and is related to all members of the British royal family, according to Burke’s genealogists. ”

The AC is behind the scenes pushing the new world order to control every bodies lives but soon he will be king!

Sue
Sue
April 24, 2018 7:43 PM

No longer mocked and scorned. Oh, to have that day.

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
April 25, 2018 2:48 AM

Thank you James for that post. It sound like a confirmation to what the Lord has been telling me to encourage me not to give up. He keeps giving me these verses and usually says, you will no longer be despised or rejected cause God will uplift all his children who have remained faithful to him during the great testing of their lives. I was given clear instructions about my own life like what I need to do to prepare myself…whom to leave my bible and study etc..he has given me two dreams where I could see a group of person entering the kingdom ot God but some others left on what appear to be a church roof. Then another dream where a group of person were in the space with the Lord and he said: You the first offering that will be offered to Father look at the earth cause you will never see it again. Earth was like a ball of coal fire. I could hear one of the person, screaming What will happen to those who are left behind and she started to cry heavily. When I woke me I was crying, mourning and so much heaviness over my heart.

May the Lord our God in Jesus name, prepare & guide us individually for that great day. We still have work though down here…lets finish the work and teach maximum soul to walk into their salvations.

God bless you all.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
April 24, 2018 8:13 PM

Thank you for sharing, Sandra. Good word.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 24, 2018 6:44 PM

Wow, I just had this posted on my FB by a friend. It is crystal clear that the true separation needs to happen. Tobin brings up many points I have never thought of.

It is time to say it clear. Don’t go to bed with the Catholic Church…

April 24, 2018 11:48 PM

“Once on the mountain, Matthew 17:2 states that Jesus “was transfigured before them; his face shining as the sun, and his garments became white as the light.” At that point the prophets Elijah and Moses appear (Elijah and Moses had already passed on to heaven.) and Jesus begins to talk to them. “

If God could cause Elijah and Moses to appear to Jesus and talk then he could send a person to us who has passed away as well. That’s what Pastor Fred Stone said he is Evangelist Perry Stones father. I agree with him.

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
April 25, 2018 2:54 AM

You get it right many of us will turn into angel of light and come to those left to encourage and uplift them when deep tribulation will settle down. I was given words and dream about this. You are the 1st person that have highlighted this here on z3news…so it sounds like a confirmation of what I have heard and see from holy spirit. God has so many saving plans that his enemy will walk in confusion…there is great hope and we his children will participate in the great harvest not always like we think…pray and ask God where you fit in.

God bless you…

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 25, 2018 7:55 AM
Hi Laura, God has been challenging me to great lengths about doctrines I believed my whole life that are not in the Bible. One of them is about the dead. Using the apperance of these saints as a proof that God can also bring others back is not the truth. I listened again to the video I posted up above about the Catholic church. Tobin explains that we would not invite a person to speak to us who was conversing with their dead uncle. The Bible says to not talk to the dead. So why is it ok and accepted to speak to Mary who is dead as well? They are speaking to demons who are masquerading themselves as people. Now this is hinging on very controversal doctrine of where do people really go when they die? What does the Bible really say about this? Please start researching this. This word posted on z3 about people being sought out means we need to know the real truth to point them only to Jesus. Here’s a couple of verses to grapple with: 12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. John 3 Does this mean noone has gone to heaven except Christ??? The Bible is very plain. It says the dead do not know anything. Look at this text: For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they… Read more »
April 26, 2018 2:01 AM
April 26, 2018 1:33 AM

Marilee I’m so glad I found this video of Paster Perry Stone and Paster Fred Stone. He’s talking about this experience. My children when they were young and myself had the honor of having Fred Stone lay his right hand on our head and pray for us at Perry Stones meeting. I received the gift of tongues at his meeting. My how Jesus changes us and molds and shapes us as we read Gods word. I feel a portion of Fred’s anointing was passed to me and my kids. I to have had experiences unusual like this when dreaming. Enjoy this teaching which explains far better than I could. God bless you. https://youtu.be/avoCC9S_sfs

April 26, 2018 1:19 AM

I hope this helps. Perry Stone uses scriptures to explain this. Be blessed. To Jesus/God goes all the glory. https://m.facebook.com/walk.with.christ.gospel.radio/posts/10151251656319751

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 25, 2018 6:43 PM

Sorry it is Torben not Tobin

April 25, 2018 12:26 AM

◄ John 14:12 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

April 25, 2018 12:17 AM
Tim
Tim
April 24, 2018 7:25 PM

Here is a great example of people begging for the counsel of a righteous person when the walls are closing in. From a true story (from the book of Jeremiah in the Bible – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+1&version=ampc).

Listen for free for the next 6 days – from Focus on the Family – G-rated (I think) thank you and God bless you. You, your family/kids/grandchildren will enjoy it.

Listen here for more episodes – the latest 7 days are free.

Thank you and God bless you.