“Things that have not been seen before will be normal for the Remnant.”

My son, My Remnant have been under heavy attack from the enemy without and the enemy within. Take comfort, My Remnant, knowing that as the battle grows, so does your faith. Don’t make faces to others, showing how hard the fight is. Instead, count it all joy that the testing will increase your faith, for I want you all to walk by faith, not by sight.

Many things are coming that if you behold them, fear will manifest, not faith. When you see or hear things happening, close your eyes and seek Me. I will come and comfort you and instruct you.

My son, many of My Remnant are battle-weary. Take encouragement that I am with you, fighting right beside you. You are not alone Marlon. I am with you to guide your steps – trust Me.

I see My Remnant going into battle, finding those who have been deceived by lying spirits. Remember, fight the spirit, not the person, for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness in high places. Never go to battle without your armor on – you will be defeated.

Many of you, My Remnant, have asked how much longer, you have been in battle for a long time. I tell you, saith the Lord, the battle is now starting! What you have thought to be intense battle has been only training for the days that lie ahead.

My Remnant, you must trust Me in all things and walk in Great Faith. I have such wonderous things for you all to behold. The words you will say will be “amazingly awesome!” Things that have not been seen before will be normal for the Remnant. Stay in My Word. Do not listen to every voice, for many of them tell lies mixed with truth to deceive you. STAY IN MY WORD!!! I am with you all. Continue seeking Me in quiet times, and I will speak to you. I love you all so much. You are My Children. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (II Corinthians 10:3-5)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

May 26, 2018 6:19 AM
One of the hardest lesions to learn is when GOD is allowing an event ( we don’t like ) in our life it is for a purpose / training , ABBA wants us to learn something and the sooner we understand we are in school to learn and learn it , the sooner we move on . 5 years ago I was in a little home town dinner , I had ordered a burger to go , there were 7 or 8 tables with people eating . I am just standing by the counter just watching people as I do when suddenly this lady ( 40ish ) sitting with her dad ( 60ish ) began to scream her dad was having an attack and screaming for some one to help . I was crash & rescue with an emt-1 rating in the 1970s , so I looked over and the man was foaming at the mouth & convulsing . I don’t move without GODs instructions , it might have been his time so I just watched leaning aginst the counter . Then HOLY SPIRIT spoke to me and said go lay hands on his head , every one , mostly retired people there were dazed and confused and did not move except to run out the exit . So I went over and put my hand on his head and prayed , the whole time the daughter is screaming in panic , help , he is dying , help . I have seen death , I know it , I heard him give that final breath , he died and I eased him to the floor . It was turmoil in there with people screaming and panic , it does not affect me as I lower him to the ground… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
May 26, 2018 7:41 AM

Thank you for sharing this, John.

There is a lot for me to take away.

For my personal life, the Lord gave me a very personal word during my quiet time with him. It wasn’t an easy word. It was and is one that I have to live with, at least for a time, and one that has remained between me and him. It is not something regular folk will understand. Indeed, some might even question if what I received was a word from God. There are many external forces that have and are still trying to counter that word from him, but in ignorance, thinking that their ways are in my best interests. And today was another such day.

But when I had my quiet time with him today, the Lord curiously said to me that the path he has me on will result in life, and not death and that while the path of the world may seem wise and even look good, it is the path that he has decreed for me that will be for me life, and not death. Though I don’t understand it all, the Lord has given me peace over what he said will transpire.

May 26, 2018 8:13 AM

Hi Brother Sujit , if when the crisis came and the man died , had I just jumped in and started to try to help the man with my human knowledge & training maybe I could have helped , maybe not , but I would have been thinking what to do next , instead of listening . GOD gives us faith for what HE has called us to do , HE does not give others that faith for our calling . HOLY SPIRIT lives in you , I know , walk as HE has called you , even if no one else understands the calling , ABBA will show HIMSELF Mighty in what HE has called you too and will make sure you have all you need to do the task He has called you too . Just ask HIM and it is yours in your calling from GOD , it does not work outside our calling , HE only supply’s our needs in our calling / mission , most never get that . Get er done Sujit in Yeshua , keeping you in prayer & Blessings !

Mike M
Mike M
May 26, 2018 3:05 PM

John that is the exact experience I had with my wife in ICU several years ago. The Lord gave me the strategy and words in the moment to bring her back, but I felt no heat, no tingles…nothing came over me except a peaceful knowing that He had breathed life back into her body. The hospital staff was shocked though!

May 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Brother Mike I wish I could have seen their faces ! That’s all I felt Mike was a peace while it was going on , & praise HIS Holy Name for your wife ! What a blessing !

Mike M
Mike M
May 26, 2018 3:21 PM

She spent a total of 5 weeks in the hospital after that, and it was a steady stream of hospital staff coming into her room to ask if she was the lady that was dead. Some cried, some walked into walls they were so shocked. It was also cool to see how it affected the staff there who were believers but had never seen the Lord work in a mighty way like that. It was a huge faith builder for them to believe for the miraculous.

May 26, 2018 3:31 PM

I love it , how many times in life can you say , lets go talk to the lady that was dead ? B-e-a-utiful ! Thanks for sharing that , I am still lol !

SAC
SAC
May 26, 2018 10:16 PM

Love it ! I have been been praying for miracles for some time now, as I want the Lord to make His power known to us now, before we have to depend on those miracles everyday for our very existence.

TomP
TomP
May 26, 2018 10:06 AM

John Barry,

That must have been an amazing experience…..and I’m fairly confident it has been only one of many for you. I pray everyday to hear Him clearly and to remove anything of this world in me so that His purpose can be fulfilled in my life. I am very encouraged now having read this.

Blessings!

May 26, 2018 11:49 AM

Brother TomP , early in my walk , I told the LORD , if I knew that I knew , that I knew , was positive , 100% that HE was telling me to do something , I would do it without fail , but I had to be positive I heard HIM . HE took me up on that , if you keep your word to GOD , HE will keep HIS word to you , it is a two way street . Will lift you up , Blessings .

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
May 26, 2018 8:59 AM

Thank you. I was told that about the many voices too. I saw a page with writings from one of the voices. The words were lifted from the page and placed over I guess an angel’s arms like a blanket and carried to scales where they were weighed. Then I heard ‘not from me’. Then there’d be another page and the words still intact were lifted off the page and placed over the arms and carried to the scales. Again ‘not from me’. I don’t remember how many times it happened but it was enough to know there’s a lot out there and it is not from God in heaven.

Heather
May 26, 2018 5:55 PM

I’ve seen this in dreams as well but in mine it was a stone tablet with carvings. Confirmation nonetheless.

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
May 26, 2018 12:01 AM

“training for the days ahead”…..”things that have not been seen before “- to so many other spirit-filled believers – “will be normal for the remnant” (already experienced). Great Confirming Word Sir! Thank-you!

M.S.
May 27, 2018 10:51 AM
I just woke up from a disturbing dream. I came here immediately in case i forgot it. I was in the car with my husband and war was either about to break out, or it already did. I got a phone call from a government department that was called the TPP. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the trans pacific partnership. A woman was on the line and said “do not tell anyone about this call, not the police or even your family. A car is going to pick you up on Thursday, we are taking you to the embassy (I thought she meant the hotel in my dream) we are going to take care of you because of the war. I hung up the phone and was shook up. I went to the police station and talked to a cop. He kind of laughed and said it was a prank call. So I left and I knew it wasn’t a prank call. I walked home and there was a lady walking with her kids. I asked her if I could ask her a question, she said yes. I asked her if she got a strange phone call, she said yes. I said are you going (to the embassy on thursday)? She all the sudden seemed very bothered by my questions but said ” I have two children, I have to go”. So I went home and there was a mother-in-law suite in the back of our house and it was covered in graffiti, covered in blood. In knew in my dream it had something to do with war. So then I went to my porch and my Dad was there, I asked him if he got the call, he said yes and he didn’t want… Read more »
May 27, 2018 4:13 PM

Thanks for sharing this warning dream M.S. I believe it confirms what’s coming in America’s future.

Sonia
Sonia
May 27, 2018 1:06 PM

M.S., it may have to do with FEMA …

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 27, 2018 11:09 AM

It might be the North and South Korea issue.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
May 27, 2018 11:03 AM

Listen intently, don’t be presumptuous

Louw
May 25, 2018 11:32 PM

Google: The name Marlon is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Marlon is: Little falcon.

Is this what is meant here Byron?

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
May 27, 2018 12:46 PM

Hello Louw, at the time I did not know what it meant, I knew it was a personal message for someone. I now know it was a message for Marty Breeden, his real name is Marlon. Be blessed brother.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 27, 2018 3:33 PM

Hi Byron,
It’s a pleasure “meeting you.” I hope you visit Z3news often. May I ask what exactly is it you do to be given so many impactful prophecies for us to read and draw nearer to the Lord because of them. Do you have a job. Do you pray all day, fast, and so on. I truly wonder how you are blessed to be given so much from the Holy Spirit.
Thanks for your reply.
God Bless You,
Linda

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
May 27, 2018 5:06 PM

Hello Linda, I was called into the ministry in 1980. I realized that my relationship with the Lord had gotten lukewarm at best. I was going through the motions but not really all in. Then one day I decided that I was going to pray for an hour a day and just seek Him.
I did not fast, I did not do anything special, I just sought Him. He trained me to hear His voice. I was not allowed to release any of the words I received for the first seven months, then one day He I could send the words He gave me to Z3, John Shorey and Lyn Leahz. Since then He speaks to me everyday, and now the time is not measured I spend in prayer.
I work a full time job which means time is very valuable to me. The Lord has said He will speak to all those who seek Him with all their hearts.
Byron Searle

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
May 27, 2018 7:24 PM

Byron,
We appreciate your significant contribution to z3news.
Phil

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 27, 2018 9:20 PM

I thank you very much for your gracious reply Byron.

June 1, 2018 11:58 PM

Brother Byron I was listening to an interview you did with Lois Sharp some time ago today , the next event the west coast EQs , the second quake you saw sounds exactly like the 1937 Joe Brandt EQ vision to me . May I ask if you think they are the same EQ ? Blessings

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 27, 2018 3:15 AM

HI Louw, I was thinking a person with that name is going to read this and it will be have great meaning for them. When the Lord speaks our name it is so special.

Bob S.
Bob S.
May 26, 2018 4:07 AM
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 27, 2018 3:29 PM
Hi Bob S, I write this with Christian love and respect. I was a very devout Catholic for the first 26 years of my life. Communion, confession, Confirmation, Catholic school, the Rosary every night for one year straight with three kids and husband to care for. I was never into the Bible since Catholics use the Missile and other books, but at age 25 I began reading the Scriptures. After many months of doing this and listening to Gospel music, and visiting a Protestant church I had the most awesome and powerful Born Again experience in my home. A HOLY PRESENCE suddenly entered the room I was in and I fell to my knees. I SAW the three crosses on a hill with our suffering Lord Jesus toward the front. The sky was dark with rolling clouds, and I could tell Jesus was ready to give up his spirit to the Father. It was then I heard very clearly the words, “My daughter, I did this for you. I did this FOR YOU.” As I heard Jesus dying words spoken to me, the dam of my emotions just burst. I cried and cried as I truly repented for my sins and I asked the King of Glory, Jesus Christ to come into my heart. I was BORN AGAIN, and my life was so wonderful after I had become a NEW creature in CHRIST. ” It’s been fifty years since that night. I came out of the Catholic Church and received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I later began studying Church History. I found many things that I never knew as a Catholic. I found out that for a person to go to Heaven, they must be Born Again. These are Jesus own words. God LOVES all people, and His… Read more »