“Because they chose the man over Me, they will go into battle believing that I am with them and I will not be with them, and many will perish.”

A vision was given to me in December 2016, about 4 or 5 weeks after the election. I was in my room in prayer. While I was talking to the Lord, I went into a vision. This one stunned me. I saw a large group of people hovered together tightly in a circle. There were all kinds of people from all races and creeds, but the majority were Caucasians. They were from all ages and backgrounds, but they were all tightly knit together. They were talking and gesturing, but I could not hear their conversations.

Then I saw a large veil falling out of the sky. It fell on these people and gently covered them. At first, I thought it was pretty, but the Lord spoke to me and said, “No, this is a veil of deception.”

I continued to watch and as this veil fell over them, the people did not notice it. They continued talking with each other, laughing and getting along great. Then I saw dark images moving in closer, like an enemy camp, like soldiers dressed in black, like ancient armor. They looked medieval, carrying spears and javelins. They were getting closer and closer, encircling this group of people, but the people were unaware of them. No one saw the enemy was closing in on them in far greater numbers than they were.

The Lord spoke to me,

Then the scene changed and I saw another vision. I saw blood in the streets and violence with terrible things happening in the country. Then the Lord said,

“There is a war coming to the Jews and to the Christians. There will be blood on the streets, but it will not happen until certain policies and laws are passed. Then it will happen. The people were blaming the Jews and Christians for the policies of this administration.”

I was shaken by that so I asked the Lord, “What about the Jews and Christians who did not fall for this or vote for this President?”

Then the Lord stopped me and interrupted me saying,

“It’s not going to matter. Nobody is going to ask whether you voted for him or not. It is going to be like one umbrella.”

I thought this was not fair, but the Lord said, “I am going to allow this to happen because I must judge the Church in America.”

Part of this has come to pass already, but the rest of it is about to come to pass. Many of you are going to be upset and offended, but you cannot tell God you were not warned. My hands will be clean as far as the Church in America is concerned. I hope at least the Bride will listen. I hope you will not ignore what the spirit of God is saying to the churches.

Over the last few weeks, the Lord has been saying to me, “Tekel.” This is a word for America and it means you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. The Lord spoke to me saying, “It has begun.”

This is another wave of judgment, another level of judgment, a tsunami of judgment. This one is big. We have seen waves come upon our land in the form of devastating storms, fires in the wine country, a terrible winter, hurricanes Matthew, Harvey, and Maria, a mass shooting in Las Vegas on Yom Kippur, and this year we had hurricane Florence hitting the Carolinas during the days of awe. That was judgment. Judgment is here, not because God hates us, but because He loves us and is giving us an opportunity to repent. He must shake us to our core to get us to wake up because we have not been willing to repent voluntarily.

People have claimed that America has repented, that this is the reason why we have our current administration, but that is not true. God is merciful and patient and He has granted the prayers of people who prayed this president in, but one of the things the Lord told me two years ago about this president is, “He will be here to reveal the secrets of the heart of man, the secrets of the Church itself.”

In the past two years, the Church in America has become more divided than ever. This country has been divided and divided and divided again. God is allowing this president to bring a massive separation in this country. It has reached the point where people are making this man into a god and they will argue about it.

The Lord told me, “There is a famine coming.”

In the 12 years I have been in ministry, I had never heard the Lord tell me a famine was coming. When I say famine, I am not talking about a spiritual famine, or a famine of truth, and there is a famine of truth because people are listening to Hannaniah’s (false prophets) and priests of Baal, but I am talking about a literal shortage of food. Even in Venezuela, people are starving now. But in this next season, we are going to see it in a greater scale. And yes it is going to impact the United States.

God let me know,

“America is Jericho. In this hour of judgment, I will preserve and lift My children up, those who have surrendered their all to me.”

For those few who have surrendered their all to Him, the Lord will give you instruction on what to do and where to go. For the rest, you must repent.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Lydia Hodge
October 4, 2018 5:09 PM

I received a word in tongues and interpretation today as I napped. It was “Trump is my servant. I will turn him whichever way I choose.”
This is scriptural by the way for the heart of the king is in the Lord’s hand and he turns it whichever way he chooses.

Anita
Anita
October 5, 2018 12:23 AM

Servant definition:
a person who performs duties for others, especially a person employed in a house on domestic duties or as a personal attendant.

God is in control at all times. One should not interpret this to mean that the President is righteous or a Holy Spirit filled.

Lydia Hodge
October 5, 2018 6:13 AM

No we shouldn’t interpret it that way. God is in control fulfilling his word.

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
October 8, 2018 8:06 PM

Anita, I must state here that Lydia and many others have heard that Trump is “God’s servant.” I am casting no stones as to his motives or how often he prays for Holy Spirit guidence. Righteous? I condemn him not here either. I pray for him that God will visit him in dreams and vision or directly to turn him the way he should go. God being in charge, he is able to do that! It’s our job to daily pray for our leaders and their families. Is Satan working diligently to divide and conquer? Sure he is, you need look no further than majority of posts here!! I believe Repentence is in order not only for our countries sins but our own.

John S
October 4, 2018 3:26 PM

I know of NO ONE that believes that voting for Donald Trump was a choice between the Father and a man. Neither do I know any Believer who has put their trust in this President as the answer to this country’s problems. Oh how we need accountability in the prophetic today!

October 4, 2018 9:06 PM

No believers have put their trust in this President? That’s interesting because I encounter them almost daily. Sounds like you missed the point here. This is not about accountability for the prophetic, but accountability for those who are now being warned by God but can’t hear Him because they’ve feasted on so many false prophecies.

Megan Manrubia
October 4, 2018 8:53 PM
The question is, are we putting on the righteousness of Christ or are we operating in self righteousness? No one is righteous, righteousness belongs to Jesus, are we putting Him on? Are we putting on Christ? Are we putting on His righteousness, His Salvation, His truth, His faith, His peace? Are we keeping the Holy Spirit sheathed or are we allowing Him to take charge over us? We are nothing without Christ and our gifts a rendered useless without love. We all need to first, remember our first love….second, we need to know our authority/position through grace and mercy and third, we need to love one another. What I am saying is, we need to rely on Jesus and let Him be in control because we are nothing without Him. Secondly, we need to know our identity in Jesus! We stand and take our position at the right hand of the Father, far above this earth and principalities. We as the body do not take sides, we are not to be divided amongst eachother. Our view is vertical, it’s to the head of the body, our position is in Christ. 3rdly, we need to come together in the love of Christ, tuck our emotions in the belt of truth and beable to reason/pray without offenses. Love is kind brother and sisters, it is long suffering, patient, it produces the friut of the spirit in us and encouragement for one another without hesitation. I understand how you feel John S, but know that your God speaks on your behalf, His words over you matter the most. I am also speaking to everyone and myself. It does get frustrating seeing post speak for others, that is why these things need prayer and confirmation before we post. God allows things to be exposed,… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 5, 2018 6:56 AM

well spoken Manrubia

Carol II
Carol II
October 4, 2018 3:32 PM

John, this is exactly how I feel. All of God’s heroes of the Bible were fatally flawed in some area but He still used them. I cringe at some of President Trump’s words but I do believe he really loves America and I pray for him as we are commanded in Scripture. I love some of the things he has done for our country and for Israel so far. I just hope he never tries to force Israel into any peace plan.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 4, 2018 7:16 PM

So sad to see the division revealed in comments – not just here under this post but I have been ‘watching’ for many months now. Do you not find it telling, some of you, that what Mena has said upsets you so much. A few years back, the Lord told me that the darkness was great over America and there was strong delusion. He actually told me that some who hear His voice, very Godly people or who consider themselves so, would have to leave Americas shores , and go offshore in order to hear His voice correctly because of this strong delusion they were coming under while in America. Interesting that Mena saw the veil of delusion coming down. Equally interesting that she has been ‘offshore’ several times that I know of on ministry/evangelism trips. I do believe she is hearing Gods voice well. You may not like what she is saying, but this is what His voice is like. It speaks to our hearts revealing what is in there. The areas we have not surrendered and do not want to hear what He would say are going to rise up and react rather than respond. We all have these areas and they affect our hearing. Something to consider.

Cliff Couch
October 4, 2018 7:46 PM

So sad, Indeed! And it is troubling that President Trump speaks out against abortion but has yet to veto a spending bill because it includes monies set aside for abortion or Planned Parenthood. Then he makes comments to the effect that he is OK with a two state solution or a one state solution, whatever Israel can work out (my paraphrase). Yet he appears to publicly support Israel at every turn. Dearest brothers and sisters, let us remember that God cannot bless what He cannot condone. And how can He condone actions and words that are inconsistent with each other? How desperately we each need to pray on our knees for discernment!

October 4, 2018 9:36 PM

Thanks for those words of wisdom Alison. I agree it is so sad to see some of these comments because this will not end well for them.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 5, 2018 2:09 AM

James, what I appreciate about Mena is how she urges each one to go directly to the Lord and ask Him whether what the speaker says is so. Some try to suggest they are using their discernment but have not spent time before the Lord or they compare prophecies against each other. It’s a dangerous game if this is so. Particularly if on top of all this one does not also study the scriptures asking for understanding and wisdom.

Sally
Sally
October 6, 2018 11:55 AM

It is not correct to say that Christians who are truly seeking God will be deceived unless they go “offshore” or to another location. That is unbiblical. Please don’t try to scare people.

Lydia Hodge
October 6, 2018 10:34 PM

Sally,
Do you ever wonder how much of our Americanized Christianity would survive if we were suddenly transplanted to an area of the world that was being severely persecuted for their faith. I do. I don’t think a lot of us would survive that kind of testing of our faith. Our churches are so drunk with the world system I think most of us have a hard time hearing correctly from the Lord. What is biblical is that the deception will be so great that if it were possible even the very elect will be deceived. I don’t think it would be wise for any of us to think we are beyond deception. Truly in this hour I would encourage all to seek God with all their heart lest we be deceived and fall away for I tell you the truth many who think they are strong will fall during this hour.

John Barry
John Barry
October 7, 2018 7:37 AM

Amen Sister Lydia , I am betting none of us have it correct or exact , this is the time of great deception and that applies to Christians too , I think we are all going to be surprised by how ABBA does this , the best we are going to do is be close maybe , any of us can be deceived , GOD has proven that to me in my life . If any of us think we have it figured out, we are wrong . Well said Lydia & blessings .

Michelle
Michelle
October 7, 2018 5:41 PM

True. We must all be on guard aagainst deceotion

October 6, 2018 7:52 PM

Many scriptures reveal the works of the kingdom of darkness are well organized with specific assignments over specific cities, nations, and regions. For example, the answer to Daniel’s prayer was delayed 21 days because the angels had to contend with spiritual forces over Persia (Daniel 10:12-13). We must be alert and aware to avoid being deceived by their schemes, which vary from place to place, just as Alison identified.

12 Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. (Daniel 10:12-13)

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6:12)

John Barry
John Barry
October 7, 2018 7:26 AM

Amen Sister Sally , fear is very subtle and permeates modern society , many are driven by fear , fear for their children , fear of losing their life style , of having to suffer in anyway . Fear is the opposite of Faith and drives most people and most will never admit this to themselves and it leads them astray . All have fear , most just will not admit it or deal with it . Fear will always make a person make the wrong decision or come to the wrong conclusion I have found . The only safe place is in JESUS , and to hear HIM . Blessings .

Kathleen G Kasper
Kathleen G Kasper
October 5, 2018 1:56 AM

I voted for Donald Trump. Is he perfect? Hardly. But I appreciate the fact that he’s trying to be a man of his word. That’s refreshing considering how the campaign promises of most presidential candidates don’t see the light of day until the next election cycle rolls around. I believe he loves America and Americans. All this being said, I also realize that America is ripe for judgment, not because Trump is POTUS (unless he seeks to divide Israel or if he touches Jerusalem) but because this nation hasn’t turned back to God. Our rebellion against the Lord is no longer in the “closet,” it’s public and it’s horrible. And certainly the cry of 60+ aborted babies cannot be ignored. Lance Wallnau in writing ‘God’s Chaos Candidate’ wrote that God would use Trump’s presidency to expose corruption. It has done this! I for one didn’t know how bad the “swamp” in D.C. was until now. It’s terrible! The fiasco with the confirmation hearing of Judge Kavanaugh has only confirmed how far afield America has drifted away from its foundation. We truly deserve God’s judgment. Do I want judgment to come? Who does? But if that’s what is finally going to wake up this nation, then let judgment come. My prayer is always for millions to turn to the Lord. I also pray continually, ‘Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.’

Carol II
Carol II
October 4, 2018 12:30 PM
I believe that President Trump was elected by God’s Mercy upon all those that prayed so hard, so tired of being oppressed by liberal socialistic agendas. He is only a man, and I personally don’t know of any believers that “worship” him. He is a very flawed man but we are all very flawed. Throughout the Bible, God has used flawed human beings to bring His Word and justice to the land. Stop looking at the stupid things he says on Twitter (yes, they are wrong and he shouldn’t be on it). Stop looking at the flaws in other human beings. All I know is that he is being used by God right now to try to turn this country around back to the Constitution and what our forefathers meant it to be. I did not vote for a preacher or Sunday School teacher, but a New York street fighter who knows how to deal out justice to those who are wild lawless lawbreakers! Obama took us down an evil path for 8 long years and turned this place into a place that those of us who are boomers didn’t even recognize any more. The Democratic Party has allied itself with all evil that is totally against God’s Word. How can any Christian or Jew vote for their evil? I have no doubt that they will blame us for every evil just as Rome blamed Christians for their problems but we need to pray and fast and seek our God to protect us. I am willing to die in this fight if it comes to that to see my children and grandchildren live in a free land, free from socialism and communism! I have long felt that there will be some kind of civil war but I am praying that… Read more »
Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
October 4, 2018 8:46 PM

I agree with your full post, but I’d like to point out that there were 17 candidates running against Hillary. When the choice was between Trump or Hillary, there wasn’t a choice at all. We couldn’t allow her to be coronated as a queen. However, I feel the discernment was lacking when Trump won the primaries, as the true conservatives siphoned votes from one another. I guess what I have been trying to articulate, is why is everyone so dogmatic about the “king Cyrus” idea? God CAN use a non believer to accomplish HIS purposes, but that is a far cry from saying Trump is a mature King David-man-after-Gods heart leader. All I am saying is there are many many of us who hear alarm bells going off. Also, as I have stated, I am well aware that I may be wrong, and was even not invited to speak again at a church because of my stance.

Daniel
Daniel
October 4, 2018 11:26 PM

The ‘King Cyrus’ weirdness was pushed by the newly resuscitated Sanhedrin who want a temple to lord over Israel again. I say this as a person with Jewish ancestry and without hatred for Jews (or any other Tribe either). I’ve only heard it from that Lance Wallnau guy and personally I’ve never bought it mostly because I staunchly believe Trump is already a Christian (how good of one you can argue until the end of the Millennium) and believe he is (at least trying to) focus on America first.

He just said the other day he is a facilitator to the Israeli/Palestinian situation and will accept whatever the two agree on. If they agree on anything. Israel is run by grown-ups and they have to decide and it will be THEIR DECISION, on what they will do, and Trump will go along. Israel is full of Rabbis who supposedly know the Torah and the Prophets and have every major Christian preacher and scholar on speed dial. They have no excuse for entering into any bad deal. Though honestly the way things are going in Iran right now it seems more likely Israel will just go in and take the land by force when the Ayatollahs are dethroned.

Conner
Conner
October 17, 2018 1:46 AM

Watch Kim Clement prophecy Trump becoming president for two terms back in 2007. Then he prophesied that they would cry IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH back in 2014 but nay, it will not happen. Prophecies that actually came true so far. We’ll see if Trump gets impeached.

October 4, 2018 8:15 PM

Sounds like we agree on the direction we want to see our country move, but this has nothing to do with pointing out flaws in any human being. This is about people following Trump rather than God. The evidence is in their unwavering support for Trump, even when he continues the same illegal activities of Obama, such as in continuing U.S. involvement in wars in Syria and Yemen, the largest weapons deal ever with Saudi Arabia, and supporting Muslims as the watchdogs over ideological extremism. Anyone who gives Trump a free pass on issues like these while opposing Obama for taking the same actions is guilty of following Trump rather than God. As Mena was told, they are under a cloak of deception and it does not end well for them.

Catherine
Catherine
October 4, 2018 9:56 PM

Is this the same Mena Grebin that prophesied on Tru News that Barak Obama would be the last president of the United States?

October 5, 2018 12:14 AM

Yes, and she will be proven right about that. There are many prophetic confirmations, including what God showed me in a dream in 2014. It is coming. The prophetic is a lot like the rodeo because we have to hold on for more than 8 seconds.

Heather -C littledove
Heather -C littledove
October 5, 2018 11:01 AM

I am pretty sure Barrak O is coming back –( i would almost dare to say he didnt really leave-just building a stronger world base ) -so so many have seen him back in power -so just saying -don’t throw that baby out with the bathwater yet -Mena L G walks and talks in a level of seriousness and integrity that always humbles -and she has a track record of weather events coming to fruition consistently-year after year for many many years

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 4, 2018 11:07 PM

It’s not about Trump anymore. Events are beginning to get out of control in Syria, Russia, NK, China and the communist forces here at home, ie., Jerry Brown, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter and the Senate. The 50,000 arrests will be the trigger of the end time events. Dave Hodges says civil war and invasion are lining up.

Casey Toda
Casey
October 9, 2018 1:42 AM

I have known and followed Dave Hodges through the years but God has recently made it very clear that Dave is exposing some very important information that is true and needs to be known. Check out his YouTube and check out his news updates on border breaches and his commentary of the things happening behind the scenes. Dave is a blessing and provides vital information for the purpose of preparation and intercession. Pray for his and other protection in Jesus Name.

Julie
October 9, 2018 4:17 PM

Thank You Casey for sharing ‘GOD has recently made it very clear’ etc. re Dave Hodges. I needed that confirmation! It is interesting how what you read here intersects with what is written on this site.

Carol II
Carol II
October 4, 2018 11:19 PM

James, as I am a Jewish believer, I would never give anyone a free pass on deals with Muslims. They are wrong. Period. I don’t hate Muslims but they are following a false god. We should never follow man, only God. I just believe that we need to pray for all our leaders and ask God to guide them in the right way. I know that all believers have a direction and emphasis that God leads them in and we cannot say that we don’t need one another. I am not saying that this little girl gave a false prophecy, just that she is coming from a different perspective and experience than I am.

October 5, 2018 12:10 AM

I agree we need to pray for our leaders, but also hold them accountable for obeying our laws, even if we like what they’re doing in other areas. I believe Trump will soon put forth a plan to divide Jerusalem, so I am hoping Christians will confront him publicly and not give him a free pass.

Casey Toda
casey
October 5, 2018 5:02 AM

Amen on this James! Trump mentioned he likes a two state solution and that would be disastrous for both Isreal and the United States. See Shane Warren’s Word of warning regarding Israel’s Division. I support what God is doing through him but that is something that we pray does not happen, especially at this time.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
October 5, 2018 2:41 PM

I saw that on a website I’m afraid for my country if trump touches Jerusalem trump thinks Jerusalem is a deal no it’s really not did I mention how I fear for my country because my God is holy?

MajMatt
MajMatt
October 9, 2018 6:46 PM

All US citizens – please write the White House about this matter!
Please be respectful and tell the President you are praying for him!

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
October 6, 2018 12:40 PM
James, this should be the first paragraph in your expose’ of ‘’Trump and ‘other’ presidents I have Known’’. Seriously! That one paragraph nails it – the whole Christian apologetic of ‘’we are only sinners saved by grace (and hanging on by a thread)’’ and ‘’judge not’’ (which has become an excuse to ‘’hear no evil/speak no evil/say no evil”). To the contrary, we are told: “Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; REPROVE, REBUKE, EXHORT; with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears…” (1 Tim.4:2-3) Reproving, rebuking and exhorting are as necessary, and even more needed for the body of Christ, today than ever. We need to eschew evil, not to cast a sideways glance at it and pretend it is not there. The rebuking, The reproving and The exhorting to turn away from is as needed as The Loving, The nurturing, The Uplifting to bring us into harmony with the One Spirit. How can one hold doctrines of demons( Even In Their Blissful Ignorance) and hope to become one with the Spirit of God? James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad: Greetings. Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts… Read more »
October 6, 2018 7:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback Thomas. Glad to see you have NoDoubt.

Mary
Mary
October 5, 2018 1:01 PM

Until now, James, I considered you a wise man, but now with your attacks on those who support Trump, as the Holy Spirit has led us to, you have completely changed my view on you. I would be careful what you say against the Lord’s prophets and voices (those in favor of Trumps impact on this country in great majority of issues). Seems to me the one with the cloak is you. Nobody here is saying they will support Trump blindly and while opposing God. That is ridiculous. I’m very disappointed in you and in the person who wrote this “prophetic word”. Jesus is working on Trumps heart, and I trust in Him. He put him there, and He will see him through. With it withot your support.

October 5, 2018 10:04 PM

Truly, Mena’s prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes. The cloak of deception has fallen and the separation has started. May God have mercy on us all.

Donna
Donna
October 7, 2018 3:23 PM

Mary, I also at 16 years old had a visitation with Jesus and carried to New Jerusalem. I am 52 now. JESUS showed me the Book of Presidents and their works, He told me too, Obama was GOD”s wrath released on this Nation. HE SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED ME TO PRAY AND ASSURED HE WOULD CATCH HIS BRIDE AWAY [RAPTURE], I AM A LOYAL FINAL TRUMP SUPPORTER, HE IS GOD”S GRACE AND REPRIEVE DUE TO DEEP INTERCESSION BY MANY WHO HAS SEEN IT FORTOLD, IF OBAMA IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST, HE WILL DO TILL THE REAL MESS GETS HERE AND DOES AWAY WITH HIM AND TAKES OVER, I AGREE WITH YOU. SOME HAVE THEIR EYES VEILED SO THEY DOUBT HIS BRIDE CATCHING AWAY AND MISS HIS COMING, AS THE FOOLISH VIRGINS DID IN HIS PARABLE HE THAT HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR. IN LOVE AND FAITH IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,

George
George
October 5, 2018 11:14 AM

Thats right they WILL blame Christians and conservatives for whats coming.
And by enabling Trump people are directly feeding into that.And I don’t for a second think that Trump is really anti globalist or against the so called deep state.There is no evidence for that whatsoever,beyond feel good words and rhetoric he spouts

Mere political theater to give us the illusion of choice,and of something being done.Trump was selected by the elite,not elected by the people.Just like every president before him for several decades now.

And when Trump becomes Herbert Hoover Version 2.0;and seemingly helps bring on the second great depression,things are going to get ugly real fast.
Think the hatred towards Trump [and by extension Christian/conservatives] is venomous right now?

You haven’t seen anything to how rage filled it’s going to get once the markets crash,we lose world reserve currency status,and the dollar hyper inflates.
The Federal Reserve is the true culprit of course.But Trump and his trade war is being set up to be the scapegoat.

I also fully believe that Trumps utter failure;and the so called ‘prophecies’ of men like Mark Taylor,will cause many to give up on the faith and fall away.And most of the remainder that don’t falter because of this failure,will still fall for the coming UFO/Alien deception when it goes public.Very few will see through that one sadly.

Lydia Hodge
October 5, 2018 1:44 PM

Antwon
Antwon
October 5, 2018 5:52 PM

I agree! Like they are selling how life is easy getting the Rfid chip. They are getting chipped here in Minnesota and Wisconsin like it ain’t nothing. The volunteer stage before the force stage were in now!

Peachey
Peachey
October 8, 2018 12:13 PM

I also agree a new NWO is being repackaged.

Lately I have a feeling that part of the brain washing going on is that once the collapse happens and a new currency is created, all will get better in a few months, so just hang on. I believe things will increasingly get worse. That the elite are trying to get those that follow Q, and others, to relax for the first few months after the collapse while they set things up. Then bam! Beginning of the end game will be achieved.

If you notice their are a lot of sites saying collapse will happen, and I agree with that, but after a few months and everything new is in place, all will be well. Don’t think so. Book of Revelation says things get worse not better for Christians. A lot of half truths our there.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Peachey, I agree and I think the dividing of the Holy Land and / or the arrests the Clinton’s, et al, will be the trigger. Civil unrest, marshal law will be followed by Russian invasion according to Dumitru Duduman who I first listened to on the 700 Club in the early 90’s. His book, Through The Fire Without Burning, is a must read for any serious Bible prophesy student.

October 5, 2018 10:06 PM

B-I-N-G-O!

George
George
October 6, 2018 7:10 AM

“I tend to think his biggest deal will be selling a repackaged NWO to Christians.”

I don’t think he will get a chance to do that.Because his term will end in 2020,and he will be the most hated and reviled president of all time.

This global economic crash will probably be so bad that it will end all fiat cash,and bring on a digital based socialist or outright communist government worldwide.

I’m of the opinion that past 2020 we will have a far left communist president,to help present the NWO to the masses.
After the intense suffering brought on by Trumps presidency,never again will the masses want to elect a ‘conservative’.But that was part of the deception,because Trump was one of the NWO’s guys from the beginning.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 6, 2018 12:30 PM

George, if the democrats keeping acting like mobs, Trump will be re-elected.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 6, 2018 12:31 PM

*keep

Jennfer
Jennfer
October 5, 2018 12:23 PM

George, why do you think Christians are so concerned with political theatre? When we die and meet the Lord face to face, we are going to be accountable for the life WE lived. We won’t be able to use the excuse that “others” were not following the Lord correctly. Life is going to be played out all around us, good or bad, and we have to navigate through it doing our best to walk as the Lord directs. It is WE who are accountable for US. Not another and certainly not any elected government official. Could this be the great delusion that is falling on the earth? That we would take our focus off the Lord and our walk with Him and place it on a mere man?

Conner
Conner
October 17, 2018 1:59 AM

I think we will be held accountable for who we voted for. I repented long ago for my Dukakis vote. Young and foolish.

Antwon
Antwon
October 5, 2018 5:50 PM

You speak so much TRUTH! I’ve been thinking. What if this is a set up for the conservatives, Jews and Christians to let their guards down. I’m seening on a daily bases that people are letting their guards down. Every since my two spine surgeries this pass July and Aug. God has been putting preppering back into my heart but it’s now has been feeling like an urgent alarm. Something very serious is coming. I can’t shake that very feeling. Be safe and keep Jesus 1st!!!

October 5, 2018 11:38 AM

By George, I think you’ve got it.

Casey Toda
casey
October 5, 2018 4:55 AM
I am someone who has been praying deeply for clarity during these times because I have been desperately asking God to reveal what is His Truth. I have followed z3news for over several years now and have seen prophecies come and go. I can understand why many are confused because there are many different voices that seem to be speaking different things. I have gotten things before that I thought was the Lord but as time passed and things played out, it became clear that I missed it. While we cannot argue whether or not someone receives an encounter or an experience that maybe from God, when words that are claimed to be from God are given, we are all called to take that word before God and have Him confirm or deny. I don’t need to explain the things happening in our nation right now because it has already been said many times over in the comments. I do want to share though my experience living in the Bay Area, California. Where some have mentioned that the Church and people in general have an overly hyped up view of Trump, elevating him to God status. I have personally not seen that, I go to 3 different churches on a regular basis and these are charismatic churches and I don’t think we have more than once prayed for the President in a service much less mention his name. The churches that I have experienced out here for the most part seem to not want to be viewed as political or touch any controversial topics. We do not want to even talk about the thing happening in our nation at this time. I understand that their views are primarily that we should just focus on Jesus and not what is happening… Read more »
jerry rigg
October 6, 2018 10:47 AM

Im out here too brother in the Bay Area, and I can attest your perception is accurate. When I brought up the subject of the election to an old pastor here, he just told me…”God is sovereign”….as if I didnt need to be so concerned about who would win. There was nary a discussion or sermonette given in the church about the evils of a Hillary or Bernie S. win and there is nary a discussion in the church about the evils of the Calif. Democratic Party. Trump to church goers seems to be perceived as a greater than life figure who a lot of women seem to disdain if you even bring up the subject. I believe we are living amidst a group of brainwashed liberals….as the saying goes, they are so open minded that their brains are falling outside their heads. I urge you to check out evangelist Mario Murillo’s blog for a breath of fresh air at mariomurillo.org ….this man started his ministry during the “free speech” Berkeley days of the 60’s, he travels a lot ministering and has his pulse on what is going on in this country.

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
October 6, 2018 4:18 AM

I live here in Southern California and it is the same here as well. There is a lot of talk about caring about your fellow man and the homeless, but no talk of Christ’s soon return or a word about what is happening in our country. Barely even a word about the increase of natural disasters happening all over the world. And this is an a Assembly go God church. This is definitely not my grandfather’s Assembly of God church

jerry rigg
October 6, 2018 10:34 AM

Hey, Joyce, I attend an AG church in Northern California, now they have bought into this whole “Grow Track” program. But shockingly as I peruse ‘fellowship” groups to join I see not one group about prophecy, about soul winning and evangelism, about being more vigilant as believers against what the Calif. Democratic government is doing to destroy our christian liberties. Instead Im encouraged to join groups like ballroom dancing and toastmasters! I cant understand or figure this church out to an extent. As far as caring for your fellow man and the homeless, that sounds like the social gospel that the roman catholic church is big on. Point is, the AG church is changing, I guess you have to roll with the punches.

October 5, 2018 12:02 PM

Thanks for sharing Casey. So sad to hear the churches in your area are avoiding current events in our nation. There is something very wrong with that. Also sad to hear about the underlying animosity towards Trump among Christians in the Bay Area, CA. It is very different here where I live.

Carol II
Carol II
October 5, 2018 12:29 PM

Casey, My son worked in Silicon Valley for about two years and I went out to stay some with him. I also noticed exactly the atmosphere that you are talking about. The Scriptures command us to pray for those in authority over us and that is what I do. I know they are not God. God’s Will will be done on this earth as it is in heaven and no one really knows the details of it all. I believe our part is to love God and one another. As I see it, most Christians are not able to do the second part at all. Very sad.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 4, 2018 7:21 PM

Even if our Father put the man in office he can still become a distraction. Please shiw me anywhere in scripture where politics is to be an emphasis of the church..?? We are simply told to pray. This is preparing the groundwork for the spiritual separation we are soon to see in the church. The true and the false church. The true lovers of the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostate church with cold hearts toward the Lord. I would have to believe that in order to be apostate at one time you had to truly believe and love the Lord otherwise there would have been no love to grow cold. Many will reject the moving and working of the Holy Spirit in this hour. It will be unlike anything they’ve ever seen or what they expected. Therefore their wineskin will not be able to receive and contain it. This should be our focus, our concern, our longing. Father what are you doing in this hour, fill me with your Holy Fire, keep me from all distractions and please give me discernment.

Ann Rene’
Ann Rene’
October 6, 2018 9:47 AM
Not looking for an argument, but wanting to present this opinion… I personally do not like politics, but I believe politics/government is all throughout the Bible. What would have happened— if Esther had not gotten involved? Young David got involved in the battle as well, defeating the giant! Standing up for righteousness and not standing for worshipping idols—-Shadrach, Meshach, & Abednego…then the king says, “…there is no other God that can deliver like this.” And yet, the king still falls due to pride…but comes back to say (Daniel 4:37), “Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgement: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase(humble).” We must “study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15)…interesting the next verse 16! And lastly, I pray for the President. (1 Timothy 2:1-2) I have felt very strongly to pray & intercede for Judge Kavanaugh and his family and not being swayed by either political party & what they stand for but letting Truth & Righteousness prevail! If you are the next Esther—will you not get involved? If they need you to fight the giant—will you trust God and not be afraid? Will your faith be so strong that when you are thrown into the fire—not even your clothes will be singed because you know you are not alone in the fire, “…I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”(Daniel 3:25)🙌✝️🙌 Father God, I pray, help me to be humble, holy, and pure! I will pray without ceasing!! I will be… Read more »
Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
October 4, 2018 10:05 PM

We learned in scripture that a small number of righteous in a land can stave off judgement. We learned in scripture that a nation is blessed that calls on the Lord, cursed if it mistreats Israel. Like it ot not, politics is important. We didn’t have a king who decreed that we murder 60 million unborn, our political system decided it. And the church has been mostly powerless to stop it. 45 years. Christians have stood aside and let it happen. Do you think if we were unified, there would have been abortion? We didn’t have a king ( although many would willingly yield their sovereignty to make Obama a king, and we may yet see something like that) that decreed gay marriage, but the political system decided it. Again, many “Christians” have been silent and even changed their doctrine to accommodate the wicked culture. Christians supported the Dred Scott decision, and through out our history, have supported many non biblical political decisions for precisely the same reason- they stayed out of it.and lacked discernment to stop it. My point is, ancient Israel was a theocracy, but in our democracy, a prayed up, discerning church has been given the opportunity to directly effect policy in scripture this country. The potential has always been there, but the window of the “Moral Majority” has closed. We ought not sit back, say “God is in control” and do nothing.

Michelle
Michelle
October 7, 2018 5:57 PM

Well said

jerry rigg
October 5, 2018 1:59 AM

In a way I see your point, we arent as believers to be ushering into the U.S. a new theocracy. But, we are commanded to pray for those in authority. But tell me how politics does not become a focal point for believers (to be more activist) when corrupt laws are passed that seemingly target christianity and our christian beliefs? How about this law AB 2943 that was passed in California that basically could or will lead to a ban on the distribution of christian therapy books that deal with unwanted same sex attraction? Many christians note that with this type of legislation we arent far from having bibles confiscated or classified as hate speech books.

Jean
Jean
October 5, 2018 2:50 PM

I voted pro-life, not for a savior. I don’t see widespread repentance, but I do see more awareness in varying degrees about the state of the nation. As for me, I feel convicted to repent over not being more aware and more involved sooner, speaking out for righteousness and praying for our leaders. I get it like never before that it is our failure as a church that is to blame. How can darkness promote light? An arch of Baal was erected the day before the Kavanaugh hearings, and I saw a story last night that Planned Parenthood was threatening senators who vote to confirm him.

As I think about this discussion, it occurs to me that Moses, Nehemiah and Ezra petitioned God on behalf of their fellow cointrymen when the situation was dire. David fasted and prayed for Bathsheba’s firstborn until it was clear God would not bring him back from the dead. So don’t we have biblical precedent to stand in the gap and vote for life as long as we can? I expect swift and strong consequences, however, if Israel is divided. All the more reason to pray.

elora crymes
elora crymes
October 4, 2018 6:29 PM

Mena, I didn’t see God’s name on the ballot. I didn’t vote for Trump instead of God. Why would you write that statement?

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
October 9, 2018 4:36 AM

Well I guess its a good thing trump isn’t like king David who God called a man after his own heart and he was guilty of murder and adultery. I can’t imagine what some Christians would be saying . It bothers me that Christians don’t see the spiritual side of this and the warfare that is being fought. We are on the side of Christ and he is currently working through Him . It is not a coincidence that witches are fasting and warfare against him . Sadhu Selveraj called for 24 hr prayer for Trump for a reason . Trump may make the wrong decisions down the road or may be removed for some reason . Back him and pray for him until that happens .

Lydia Hodge
October 9, 2018 5:47 AM

King David never ever honored other Gods. That’s the difference.

Lydia Hodge
October 9, 2018 5:55 AM
Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
October 9, 2018 1:21 PM

Two sundays ago i was praying for president Trump in the church i went to.
I seen him standing ,there was light behind him ,he had darkness in spots on him.there was strong winds blowing towards the light but he was not moved ,but he did not move .he just stood there.
Im kind of shaky wrighting this.

Lydia Hodge
October 9, 2018 5:27 PM

Thank for sharing that. It reminds me of a dream I found on the internet awhile back. I had saved it but since have lost it accidentally when some of my messages were cleared. I can’t remember the name of the author but it was from several years back before he ran. The best I can remember he was in this huge house and there were many passage ways. He kept going down , down into darkness and it appeared that he stopped a few times and wanted to turn back but he didn’t. He came to the end of the passageways and there was no where to turn and he was in total darkness and he seemed terrified. That is the best I can remember. I keep trying to find the dream without success.

H Little
H Little
October 5, 2018 4:37 PM

This is a depiction of people’s choices after the election, it’s not all about the vote. Are we seeking God in the time we have left, or are we seeking to please our earthly king.

October 4, 2018 9:34 PM

Elora, you’ve just given us a great example of why this warning is so needed.

Christine Beadsworth
October 4, 2018 1:41 PM

Yes, Trump is here to reveal what is in people’s hearts. The Lord said to me that he acts like a touchstone revealing the authenticity (or not) of gold vessels.
It is amazing how the counsels of men’s hearts ate revealed by things he says or does.

Angela
Angela
October 4, 2018 2:04 PM

I voted for Trump because I thought he was the lesser evil compared to Hillary. I don’t believe Trump is the answer to the problems in this country.
I feel that what is happening in America with our political system, government and is a distraction from the enemy to take our eyes off the main goal life on Christ.
I’m sorry to say I have not had a good attitude lately and feel disconnected .
The person responsible for my spiritual malaise is me as God never leaves us,it’s people who pull away and than wonder why they lose their passion and joy for Christ.
I’m not offended by Mena’sword but feel convicted to check my heart, motives as the time is so short.
My heart breaks for America as I truly love this country and it’s people and can only imagine how God grieves for his misguided lost children. He had given us so many chances and blessed us but we continue to hurt and defy him.
Thank you Mena for the warnings and being obedient to God’s will. You are a precious brave warrior and I’m glad God uses you.

October 4, 2018 8:48 PM

Thanks for sharing that reminder. I had forgotten about that word you had about the touchstone, but Mena’s word is a great confirmation. I think it could be one of the primary ways God is using Trump to bring judgment on the Church in America.

jerry rigg
October 7, 2018 2:12 AM

Hillary and Bernie S. were perfect examples of “fools gold”.

Christina
Christina
October 4, 2018 8:05 PM

Agreed, John S, well put.