This Was Their Plan from the Beginning

Obama Antichrist

What I’m sharing is something I absolutely did not want to write, but after much prayer, resistance on my part, and tears, I feel led to release this word from the Lord.  Please take what you read before Him in prayer for confirmation.

First, I’d like to acknowledge the debate going on over TV and the internet about Obama being the supposed Antichrist.  To date, I’ve stayed out of the conversation because I hadn’t received anything from the Lord about this.  Knowing it was prophesied there would be many who would come in the spirit of antichrist, I felt Obama was absolutely of that spirit.  But THE antichrist? I wasn’t sure.

Recently, a servant of the Lord recommended that one should go before the Lord and just ask Him!  So about a week ago I began asking, “Lord, is Obama the antichrist?” I’ve asked this question every day since, and now believe I’ve received the answer.

On May 4th, 2016, while getting ready for work, I was listening to a radio broadcast about Rafael Cruz, the father of Senator Ted Cruz, being in a photograph taken from a 1963 video where he’s standing next to Lee Harvey Oswald passing out pro-Castro pamphlets. The photo was taken a few months before Kennedy’s assassination. I had just heard a few minutes earlier that Ted Cruz had suspended his campaign. Please know, I have nothing against Ted Cruz and I only mention this because this was the catalyst that triggered the train of thoughts that followed.

A feeling of intense sadness came over me as I realized how little we really know about our politicians, or the behind-the-curtain activities going on in the governments of this world. I began thinking about all the deception, how so many wars have been fought throughout history; nations toppled, leaders replaced, often with fabricated reasons given to the common folk as to why. Usually, our government has claimed their actions were to “liberate the people.” Thoughts of recent wars raced through my mind as I left the room and began walking towards the kitchen.

By the time I sat down at the bar, the “Arab Spring” was playing like a video in my head.  One by one, I saw as the leaders of various nations being removed from power and others put in their place.

Suddenly, I saw a vision. It was like a rewind button was pushed and I saw the face of Saddam Hussein of Iraq in front of me.  Next, the face of George W. Bush grinning from ear to ear appeared before me. It was the scene from when he’d landed aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, giving his triumphant war speech, with a banner displayed behind him which read, “Mission Accomplished.”

Just as I saw the “Mission Accomplished” banner, the Lord said, “This was their plan from the beginning!”

I said, “Lord, what was whose plan from the beginning?”

I saw Saddam Hussein hanging from a noose in front of me. Then the scene changed to the profile of a man walking away from me towards an airplane. Just before he got to the plane, he turned around to look back.  It was Barack Obama.  He briefly looked about, as one does when they’re moving to another home, that last goodbye glance.  He had a hint of a smile, which then turned into a sneer as he turned around and headed up the steps to the plane.

As I was taking in what I saw, the Lord said, “They will receive him with open arms, as he will be known as the one who took down the Great Satan.” End of Vision.

It was immediately relayed to me in the spirit that as soon as Obama’s mission in the United States is complete, he will leave the United States, and take up residency in Iraq. All the plans are already in place.

Interpretation:

As the Lord said, “This was their plan from the beginning.” He will be received with open arms and celebrated as “the one who took down the Great Satan.” If you’ve followed the rhetoric from the Islamic nations, you already know this to be the term they use for the United States.

Feeling quite shaken by this time, I asked the Lord, “Why Iraq?” I was then led to look up the history of Iraq.  Please know, I’m not a history scholar and claim no expertise in any of this. As I began to read through articles on the internet, I could hardly contain myself.   The following are bits and pieces of what I’ve found in the last few days of searching as time allowed:

Iraq is centered in what was called Lower Mesopotamia, part of the Fertile Crescent, and is considered the cradle of civilization. The early kingdoms of the earth ruled over the area: Babylon, Assyria, Persia, and Greece are some of the empires that ruled until the end of the 3rd century, when it was once again under Persian control. Fast forward to the 7th century, when the Islamic religion was started and Islamic conquests brought in the Rashidun Caliphate.

Baghdad became the center of the “Islamic Golden Age” under the Abbasid Caliphate in the 9th century. Iraq then went in and out from under the rule of various kingdoms until it was absorbed into the Ottoman Empire in the 16th century. World War I ended the Ottoman rule, as Iraq came under the administration of the British Empire.  Eventually, a republic was established in 1958 following a coup d’etat.

Saddam Hussein controlled Iraq from 1979 until 2003, when he was deposed by the U.S-led invasion.  He believed Iraq was the modern day Babylon, and was totally obsessed with restoring and rebuilding Babylon. He also believed he was the Son of King Nebuchadnezzar and wanted the kingdom restored to its former glory. Having distaste for the Word of God, he wanted to prove to Christians that Babylon had not been destroyed – and would in fact rise again.

Based on what the Lord showed me, it appears Saddam Hussein wasn’t the only one with aspirations of rebuilding Babylon.

For lack of space, I won’t go into all the elaborate structures the U.S. has built, and is planning to build, in Iraq.  From what I’ve found in just a couple of days, about half of the budget for military bases outside the United States is currently being poured into Iraq. That’s pretty big when you consider we have bases all over the world. In July 2015, it was reported that several more U.S. bases are planned.  The United States has withdrawn troops down to a skeleton crew, so why the vast build up?  What’s behind the curtain here?  I encourage everyone to check into this after much prayer.

Why, Lord, Why?

I’d only asked the Lord a simple question: Is Obama the antichrist? But our God is true to His Word and able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph 3:30).  I was stunned by this vision and not sure why the Lord had given it to me – one who has no background or expertise in history or prophecy. After asking Him, “Why me Lord? I feel so inadequate to write about these things,” I believe He’s shown me it’s because most have preconceived notions and doctrines they will not let go of, so would not be able to receive.

Many believe the antichrist will eventually move to the future temple in Jerusalem, while others believe something altogether different.  I wasn’t shown that far ahead, only his next move.

The Lord doesn’t want His Church – the very Body of Christ to be blindsided.  I pray we let go of our notions, doctrines, and traditions of men.  Let’s get into the Word of God ourselves, praying fervently for the guidance and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus promised us that the Holy Spirit would remind us of His Word, lead us into all truth, and show us things to come (John 14:23; 16:12-15).  I believe the Lord is showing us what’s coming very soon.  Satan has it hidden behind the curtain, but there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.  And the Word tells us the antichrist would be revealed at the proper time (2 Thessalonians 2:6).

Saints, the Lord wants to reveal all things to us so we’ll not be caught unaware.  All we have to do is ask!

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Deb Rushing
November 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Is anyone here Protestant? I was just wondering from some of the comments about who the antichrist is. The early reformers were quit clear when they said it was Rome and the Catholic church….not the people…but the church as an organization. It is run by a Jesuit now ….has anyone read the Jesuit oath about what they intend to do with the Protestants?….please do so and understand how deep the issues are. The Jesuits are in every school, church, institutes of higher learning, radio, tv, movies, music…anything that will turn people from the truth. Jesus is coming soon and we need to know who the real enemy is and who is ruling the world. Check out Prof. Walter Veith’s series on YouTube for more information.

Theresa
Theresa
November 30, 2016 2:54 am

Hi! l am right with you on this Deb. God led me to Walter about a year and a half ago without anyone telling me who he was. l was SO amazed when he explained prophecy so brilliantly. Why hadn’t l heard any of this before? Protestants never taught us kids in church about the reformation like Walter? And prophecy was a big mystery that we shouldn’t even worry about. l had no knowledge of the denomination Walter was from and l didn’t care because he made PERFECT sense. Even now its hard to talk about the Sabbath because most Christians don’t ask why it was changed. lts great to see more people are waking up to these truths. May God bless you and keep you. 🙂

Bob Adolph
November 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Deb, if you study the Book of Revelation you find there are three evil characters: the anti-Christ (beast out of the sea, 13:1), the False Prophet (beast out of the earth, 13:11) and Satan (the Dragon, 12:3). Most Bible prophecy students expect the A/C will be a charismatic world leader like a Hitler or Napoleon and that the False Prophet will be a religious leader who promotes the A/C. Satan is the pseudo-prince of this world who wants to thwart the return of Christ. There are perhaps three popular candidates for A/C: a man from the EEC, Erdogan of Turkey and Obama. The Reformer’s idea of the Pope being the A/C isn’t very popular today but the possibility of him being the coming False Prophet is a good educated guess, perhaps a hybrid combo of Islam, Judaism and Christianity.

mem
mem
November 18, 2016 4:59 pm
Rome and the Catholic church, at this point and in my opinion, are anemic and have no real power. Little more than an antiquated figurehead struggling to remain relevant in the lives of billions. Economically, a drop in the bucket. They could 10x the Vaticans entire financial economy, and still they would be dwarfed, utterly dwarfed by the economy of California ALONE!. Spiritually, little more than saber rattlers. Even with so many people claiming to be catholic, it means very little. No more than the many people that claim to be Christian, its lip service, its a religious identity, it is something they are born into. Its a compartmentalized part of these peoples life. Would they die for it? Would they conform their life to it when it goes against everything else they think? That is the question that separates the authentic sons and daughters from the spiritual lemmings who will jump ship at the first pin prick Sure, the early reformers thought a lot of things. Just like many of the early disciples thought they would see Christ return in the clouds before they died. Just like many of the first and second century martyrs thought that rapture or second coming would happen before their flesh was roasted at the stake or the lion took their life from them in the arenas. Every generation of Christians has their expectations and dogmas, but that doesn’t change the truth of God. That doesn’t change what is actually supposed to happen on His timeline. Sure, the Jesuits are everywhere, so are the Rothchilds, so are the Skull and Bones, so are the Illuminati, so are the Masons, so are the White Dragon Society, and on and on ad nauseum. They will strive and do all their shenanigans thinking they are so wise… Read more »
November 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Catholics believe the teachings of the church over the scriptures, but Protestants believe the scriptures are the final authority. You claim to be a Protestant, yet you rely more on the teachings of the church than the scriptures, which means you agree more with Catholics than Protestants.

The Bible calls the antichrist the man of sin, the son of perdition, and refers to him as he many times. For example, he is siezed and thrown alive into the lake of fire (Revelation 19:20). So he is a man, not an institution.

Theresa
Theresa
November 30, 2016 3:17 am

The Pope is a ‘man’. He calls himself the “Vicar of Christ” (in place of). ‘The Beast’ is the System (institution). The ‘false prophet’ is the ‘jesuit poisoned’ so called protestants ie: Benny Hinn, Ken Copland, and all that say that “Rome has changed” Rome never changes. She is “Mystery Babylon the Great” l don’t blame the Catholic parishioners who don’t understand the esoteric meaning of the ‘harlot, wearing crimson and purple with fine stones and pearls’. lts the leaders of the church who are to blame for leading their flock astray. Please read ‘The Jesuit Order’ which is still signed by every Jesuit today. You will be STUNNED at what it says. Yes, the reformers were unanimous on who the little horn beast is and their warning is going unheeded. God Bless You James. 🙂

Diana Pulliam
May 9, 2016 8:00 pm

Sonia,
Thank you for this link. I would highly recommend everyone be aware of what our government is planning against its citizens. Most of us have heard bits and pieces of it, but this is very chilling. Our Lord has given His people dreams and visions of what’s coming, along with assurance He will never leave us nor forsake us. Each of us need to memorize Psalms 91, standing on and claiming these promises daily.

RSS
RSS
May 9, 2016 9:31 pm

Sonia, thank you for the link. That is truly frightening, to say the least. One would think this would be the main topic of the nightly news, yet it’s not even mentioned. I’m going to print out Psalm 91 and start praying it, too.

sonia
sonia
May 9, 2016 7:02 pm

Concerning Obama’s plans, here is a link to a very important article describing Obama’s plan to disarm America and his plan to kill American citizens… this is serious stuff.
This actually confirms Pastor Masi”s dream where he saw the Federal Gov sending citizens to camps… and while in camps, the Police went to the homes to steal guns, and Precious Metals (Pastor Masi’s dream is on the Prophecy Club website).
Like never before we must pray for God’s protection,His direction and guidance. Psalm 91 !!!

Kay
Kay
May 9, 2016 10:28 pm

This is horrifying, but fits right in with everything that has been reported in the alternate news media and many prophecies. I read Psalm 91 daily and will cling to its promises. No fear, for our God is mighty!

Nancy
Nancy
May 9, 2016 6:22 pm

I agree with you Diana about Obama. Something I wanted to share is back before Obama even was well known, probably before or when he first became a senator, the first time I heard his name EVER, at that moment the Holy Spirit quickened my spirit that there was something significant about him. All the evidence is certainly beginning to point to him as the role of the Antichrist. Time will certainly tell I believe as he leaves the office of president. If the UN is relocating their headquarters in Iraq that would make sense to operate from there as the perfect strategic location in the middle east. Also as that was the original location of Babylon (Nimrod) and the garden of Eden, also where the angel will open the bottomless pit in Rev. 9. God is showing his servants so many revelations of how the puzzle is coming together. We are living in exciting times. Have you seen the video of the 15 yr. old Jewish boy who had the experience of being taken up to Heaven and shown the coming events of the Gog and Magog war? It’s fascinating.

Diana Pulliam
May 9, 2016 7:14 pm

Nancy,
Yes, I’ve heard many stories about how seeing or listening to him has affected certain individuals. Although I didn’t know the significance of it at the time, when everyone in my office was watching his inauguration, I could not. I kept getting nauseated and had to walk away. We are indeed living in exciting times, and our God is so faithful to protect His servants, not allowing the enemy to get an advantage over us.

May 9, 2016 8:50 pm

It is an honor to be friends with someone who gets nauseated by the sight of Obama’s inauguration and so refreshing to know the whole world is not upside down!

Daniel
Daniel
May 9, 2016 9:15 pm

My younger brother and I literally wept for almost half an hour when we watched them announce he ‘won’ back in 08.

Thia
Thia
May 9, 2016 7:27 pm

I LITERALLY cannot listen to that man’s voice. I can try and try and I can NEVER concentrate enough to actually hear what he’s saying. It’s such a struggle but in a way, it’s a good thing! On a side note, I prayed for about a month asking God if he was the AC… I dreamt that Obama and I were in deep discussion one on one and I was not having it! No matter how hard he tried to convince me, I wasn’t budging. Next thing I know, he killed me. End of dream. I haven’t asked God for any understanding of the dream. After dying in my dream, I haven’t felt the need to ask for any clarification. I believe he is but only time will tell and there are very distinct signs to look for.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
May 9, 2016 4:23 pm

Breaking News: Hillary Bill Clinton, Russian company Uranium One, Standoff with Ranchers and Federal government, treason against Americans and on and on Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQjRSf0hSQ Paul Begley Video.

William
William
May 9, 2016 8:56 am

I have read that Trump is going to be President, Trump will not be allowed to be nominated at the convention, that trump will be assassinated before he can take office. Obama is the anti Christ, Obama is not the anti Christ, Obama is going to live in Iraq, Obama has bought a home in Dubai. The stock market was going to collapse on 25 april. A poem said between January and june, disasterous things like earthquakes in mass would come to the US. Someone please tell me WHAT IS TRUTH!!!

May 9, 2016 10:15 am

I believe the safest place to find the truth in this world filled with lies is the written word of God. In addition, we must have the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth. Beyond that, we can find truth revealed in the patterns of history and in God’s amazing creation. If we receive all of these sources, then we can begin our journey into the truth by practicing discernment. We need lots of practice, which includes making some mistakes.

12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant.
14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. (Hebrews 5:11-14)

Diana Pulliam
May 9, 2016 6:47 pm

James, I believe that sums it up; know the Word, be led by the Holy Spirit, observe the patterns throughout history, and continue to grow in intimacy with the Lord!

Lyn Leahz
November 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Amen!

Ken
Ken
May 9, 2016 5:59 pm

William now you sound like Pontius Pilate. He asked the wrong question too. John 18:38 .

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me John 14:6 paraphrased.

Ken
Ken
May 9, 2016 5:33 pm

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life. Noan comes to the Father but by me John 14:6 paraphrased.

Mem
Mem
May 9, 2016 4:29 pm

William – I feel you. No one here has all the answers. I am sitting on four figure paper losses after entering the market to early before the top. At best some of us have some of the truth, but most of us will tell you we know what is going on and most of us will have the best of intentions.. As others have said, seek the Lord for the best answer.

All that being said, I would suggest you hang in there. Watch the third/fourth weeks of May for market related stuff. Other watch dates are June 6th and second or third week in June.

The only other thing I would mention is many well meaning, well intentioned christians think they have heard from God directly on various issues. Think they have read the bible perfectly and correctly and what so often bears out is that we only had part of it right. Never have I met anyone with all of it right. All of it 100% right, they get it so right in some areas, and so wrong in other areas. We all try our best, but unless you know it comes from God and unless you have tested the spirit from which you received the word, then you just can’t know for sure. This whole deceiving spirit business is a nasty tricky business. It really is and many unwitting folks are being led astray, because they are not vigilant in testing the spirits.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 9, 2016 7:20 pm

Mem, there is only one person I know of who has gotten it all correct and that is Finis Jennings Dake. I think he’s the wisest man who ever lived. But don’t ask anyone else about him, read him for yourself. Over 50 years ago he said the A/C’s origins would be Syria-Iraq. Antiochus Epiphanes was his forerunner.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
May 9, 2016 9:59 am

William,
I echo what Francy just said! This is exactly what I did last year when I was hearing so many conflicting things about the rapture and when it would occur, etc. We need to tune out all the voices, get alone and quiet before the Lord. I entered into a state of praise and worship before Him, and stood on His promise to remind us of His Word (we must first be immersing ourselves in it), lead us into all truth and show us things to come, plus the fact that the Lord will not withhold any good thing from us. He will begin to speak things to your heart, lead you out of error and into His Glorious Light!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 9, 2016 9:56 am

William- The Holy Spirit is Truth.Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the Life. The only way you will 100% know anything is to hear it directly from Him. All you have to do is ask him to show you the truth and then thank him for it over and over again. Persistence is key. Keep knocking, asking and seeking. You will receive, the door will be opened and you will find. God is a REWARDER to those who diligently seek him. William as much as you draw close to God He will draw just as close to you. Everyone can hear from God. My sheep hear my voice. The closer you get to him the easier it is to discern. Yes, it can be confusing out there many aren’t saved and think they are. It’;s a NARROW road and FEW enter in.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 9, 2016 10:03 am

Wanted to mention one more thing. I’ve found child like faith and conversation with Him really works.
In your frustration just tell Him…you know I don’t understand this BUT YOU DO and that’s enough for me.
Daddy speak to me those things that pertain to my life that you want me to know and that’ll just be enough for me and I praise you for it. Watch what God does for you! Speak out of your mouth and voice activate your desires and His Word over your life.

Francy
Francy
May 9, 2016 9:23 am

William,

I can understand your frustration, the only advice I can humbly give you is to seek The Lord. The reason why I tell you this, The Lord recently pressed upon me to seek Him for The Truth directly from Him. To test everything I read, because deception will only become greater. The Lord is really waiting for us to ASK Him! He wants to communicate with us about every aspect of our lives.
James has a great article on how to go into God’s presence which really has helped me listen to The Lord and communicate with Him. Here’s the link:

I use this worship music set that helps me go into His presence:

And lastly, whenever you’re feeling fear, confusion or doubt, use your authority as a believer in Christ and resist it in the name of Jesus!
(“I resist (fear, doubt, confusion) in Jesus’ name!).

I hope it helps you and I’m sorry I don’t have specific answers to your questions.
Grace and Blessings to you!

Diana Pulliam
May 8, 2016 5:46 pm

Peggy,
I appreciate your encouraging words.

Thank you!

Peggy A.
May 8, 2016 4:04 pm

Diana Pulliam,
Thanks very much for taking a courageous stand on this issue!
Thanks for sharing with us.
I support you 100% in what you have said.

Diana Pulliam
May 8, 2016 12:56 pm

Apokalupsis,
Very interesting, and thank you for sharing!