The Mighty Ones Are Coming

sharpen_swords

In the 3.5-minute video shown below, Dr. Mark Chironna delivers a powerful prophetic word regarding a company of people who has been hidden in God for a season, but they are coming out of hiding.

This video was recorded in 2012 while Dr. Chironna was a guest on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. Mark Chironna Ministries is a worldwide outreach.

“We are coming into perhaps the most significant day in church history. There are a number of things that are going to begin to converge. We talked about (the book of) Luke and the signs. There is going to be a convergence of the signs. With it there is going to be an acceleration and they are all going to overlap. When that happens, there is a company of people that have been hidden in God for a season but they are coming out of hiding and they are going to stand in the courts of Pharaoh. Like Moses did (Exodus 7-12) and Elijah did (1 Kings 18:20-40), they are going to challenge the spirits. They are going to challenge the powers of Egypt.

The earth is going to see a 21st century manifestation of the demonstration of the Spirit, not from one or two, but from a many-membered body. God is going to have the church of His dreams.

All of the institutionalizing that we have done to the church, all the things we have done to try to make it our thing instead of God’s thing, God has had the church under wraps for 2,000 years. Maybe that’s why there are 2,000 cubits between where this generation is and the ark because God wants a church that has been in hiding and prepared for power by severe testing, severe trial, severe tribulation in every single season and they feel like they are not going to be used and it is too late and it is all over. That is the company that is prepared for power.

They’ve been like John the Baptist in the wilderness eating locusts and wild honey, strange food. They have had to learn to glean from the word when they were just getting little pious platitudes from preachers all around the country. They are being weaned away from everything that is contradictory to the powerful truth of the word of God. That company is coming out of hiding. They are going to cross Jordan. They are going to move into a manifestation of power where there will not just be power on one or two, but there is going to be power on multiplied thousands and thousands.”

Many so-called Christians will be offended by this message. Some will choke on the fact that Benny Hinn appears in this video, but that’s okay because this message is not for everyone who claims to walk with God.

It appears the man who posted this video must have been offended by the message because his only comment was, “And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto myths. (2 Timothy 4:4).” Mark Chironna’s message had nothing to do with people turning away from the truth or turning to myths, but for some people this probably sounds like a myth.

It will not be received by everyone because God is not going to use everyone in this way, but for those who have endured a long season of being hidden by God and have endured severe testing and trials and have known what it means to feel like they are not going to be used by God and that it is too late and all over, this message resonates with them because God has already shown them, in their heart, in their secret encounters with Him, so they know what He is going to do even though at times it has stretched them to their limits to keep believing.

Ultimately, the trials have been working for their good, causing them to press into God more than they ever had before. They have effectively endured a transformation process that only God could orchestrate. They are the ones who will hear this message and they are the ones whom God has prepared to operate in His power in the days ahead and it will be unlike anything this world has ever seen before.

They are the mighty ones whom Isaiah, Joel, King David, Haggai, Obadiah, Zechariah, and other prophets saw coming in these last days. They are here now and they are coming out of hiding very soon!

Scripture References:

1 Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming; surely it is near,

2 A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness. As the dawn is spread over the mountains, so there is a great and mighty people (see also Isaiah 13:4); there has never been anything like it, nor will there be again after it to the years of many generations.

3 A fire consumes before them and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but a desolate wilderness behind them, and nothing at all escapes them.

4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; and like war horses, so they run. (see Zechariah 10:3)

5 With a noise as of chariots they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire consuming the stubble, like a mighty people arranged for battle.

6 Before them the people are in anguish; all faces turn pale.

7 They run like mighty men, they climb the wall like soldiers; and they each march in line,

nor do they deviate from their paths.

8 They do not crowd each other, they march everyone in his path; when they burst through the defenses, they do not break ranks.

9 They rush on the city, they run on the wall; they climb into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.

10 Before them the earth quakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and the moon grow dark and the stars lose their brightness.

11 The Lord utters His voice before His army; surely His camp is very great, for strong is he who carries out His word. The day of the Lord is indeed great and very awesome, and who can endure it? (Joel 2:1-11)

9 Proclaim this among the nations: Consecrate yourself for war, set yourself apart for battle, awaken the mighty ones, rise up all you men of war and draw near.

10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weak say, “I am strong and mighty.”

11 Come and lend your help. Come people from all around about and gather yourselves there. Bring down, Jehovah, your mighty ones!

12 Wake up the people and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will stay to judge all the surrounding nations.

13 Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, tread, for the wine press is full; the vats overflow, for their wickedness is great. (Joel 3:9-13, Extended Edition)

6 For thus says the Lord of hosts, “Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land.

7 I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,” says the Lord of hosts.

8 “The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine,” declares the Lord of hosts.

9 “The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,” says the Lord of hosts, “and in this place I will give peace,” declares the Lord of hosts. (Haggai 2:6-9)

Steve
Steve
August 25, 2016 12:28 AM

About a year ago I asked HS to give me a proper vision of what’s coming upon society. In other words, is it all glory (as many prophesy) or is it all doom and gloom (as other prophetic types say)? That night I received a dream that essentially said it’s both: all out war on Christians by the government, but with the (true) church rising up in a warrior spirit to overcome. What really caught my attention in the dream was how others drew courage and strength from the simple act of those who rose up. Courage is infectious.

Mar R.
August 25, 2016 11:26 AM

This is what I feel the Holy Spirit has confirmed to me as well. I have seen Jesus with a “sword” but then I have seen a mighty “church” that comes out of the flames unharmed yet still on fire! We will walk through the fire but not be burned. There will be fire all around us, but we will be the light that draws people to repentance. It seems strange that I am looking forward to this. I don’t want to see despair and suffering, but I certainly want to see the name of our Lord lifted high and I want to see His Kingdom come to earth in power and victory!

Stacey
Stacey
August 25, 2016 6:27 PM

The worst of times and the best of times. Choose you this day….

sherry
sherry
August 25, 2016 12:42 PM

This is so right my friend. It is a parallel time as Jesus reminded me, you are either for Me or against me. And the enemy is a worthy opponent–so much so our Savior bled and died so we may overcome. Praise God. Declare grace and blessings on whoever you meet. If you haven’t read Roy Godwin’s two books, please do: Grace Outpouring, The Way of Blessing.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 25, 2016 6:50 AM

I believe this

Mark Sellers
August 25, 2016 12:21 PM
David the shepherd boy, whose own father, Jesse, didn’t think worthy enough to bring before Samuel the prophet! Daniel, and his 3 buddies: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego taken captive into Babylon. Elijah. Elisha. Hosea. Amos. Joash. Paul. Peter. James. John. Philip. Nathaniel. On and on it goes, the list grows as we look back in history.What do they all have in common? They were “nobodies”. Most of the disciples and N.T. apostles were “Rabbi-school flunkies”! They took their tests at age 12 and heard these words from the Rabbis, “go and learn the trade of your father”! They were not seen and known by the multitudes before they had been with Jesus. That is, until they met God and He called them and gave them all His Anointing! As Derek Prince says, note that Peter NEVER went fishing again after the Day of Pentecost!!! God takes the least, the last, the lost and so completely fills and consumes them, as they yield to His Spirit, and then uses them for His Glorious Purposes! Why? So HE CAN GET THE GLORY! As Paris Reidhead has said: “Why should a person come to the cross? Why should a person embrace death with Christ? Why should a person be willing to go, in identification, down to the cross and into the tomb and up again? I’ll tell you why! BECAUSE IT’S THE ONLY WAY THAT GOD CAN GET GLORY OUT OF A HUMAN BEING!!!” The call of God is for us to follow His Son as His disciples. God takes all who are willing. All who are weak. All who are thirsty. All who are hungry. All who will cast their lives on the altar, as Isaac, carrying our own wood to the alter of sacrifice, willing to lay down our lives so… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 3:18 PM

Mark, such a good word and brings me incredible encouragement! My heart breaks for every person who has yet to make the choice to follow Him, but for those of us who have, my heart leaps with joy everlasting for all that He has in store for us in the rest of this age and the next to come!

Cali
Cali
August 25, 2016 12:44 PM

Amen Mark! That’s beautiful.
And like you said it’s the aopointed time, it’s why i think my response in my spirit is so strong , we really are so close we can feel it
(Let us stay humble yet strong)

Marian
Marian
August 25, 2016 4:15 PM

In an open vision, several years ago, i saw myself and a Body of Christ Believers running up a hill, the hill was like a berm (a continuous hill going up about 20 feet and spread out to the right and to the left as far as i could see). The Believers were to my left and to my right, i could not see the end of them. Running as hard and fast as we could up that berm, no limitations, no fatigue, no loss of strength, nothing human touching us. Experientially, i could feel Liberty of the Spirit literally in my being, it was exhillerating. Like nothing i have ever felt. We were running up the hill like we were supernaturally empowered, possibly like Elijah when he ran faster than Ahab’s chariot. At the same time (and this is why the exhilleration of liberty of the Spirit and what it means “where the Spirit is there is liberty) I just knew something, i knew we could not die. Death had no hold on us and we were running to the battle, the hordes of hell were on the other side of the hill and we could not be killed. While this could have application both physically and spiritually, i am reminded of the power given to the witnesses of Revelation, they could not be killed until the time set by God. i believe we are about to see God through a people, a Believing remnant in the fullness and stature of Christ, this is the true hope, the hope of glory “Christ in you” to HIs glory.

Paul Benson
August 25, 2016 2:40 PM

Brother Chironna’s words and this post tell the story of my walk with Jesus.

In the early years (80’s) my failing to understand the dealings of God torn me to pieces. I was like an ugly duckling amongst all the beautiful chickens. No one understood a thing I was hearing from God and I couldn’t swallow most of what they (C.O.G.) were feeding me. The loneliness and frustration of the wilderness experience (coupled with my own personal failings at overcoming habitual sin) even led me to backslide for a time. I was a mess!

Then after a season of deep dealings and personal breaking God filled my walk with victory and an understanding of his dealings upon me. I have come to treasure my life in the ‘outskirts’ of mainstream Christianity; and wouldn’t want it any other way. Locusts and honey aren’t that bad if you have Living Water to wash them down with. I know that every trial and tribulation is preparation; and I understand what that preparation is for. It wont be pretty but it WILL be glorious! The angel told Daniel that they who turn many to righteousness will shine as the stars forever. I want that to be my epitaph. My greatest desire in life is to finish well.

This post brings to mind brother Tommy Hicks’ vision of the end-time Church. A word that has been a great blessing to me:

Exciting times to live in! May the Lord be glorified in his people!
Paul Benson

Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 3:30 PM

Paul – As I read this incredible vision from Tommy Hicks my spirit lept inside of me. I have seen very similar things but not all together like this and not so completely. What Tommy saw brings clarity to me and a passion to boldly continue to walk forward with Jesus awaiting all that is to come with excited anticipation.

Stacey
Stacey
August 25, 2016 8:36 PM

Amen! And I, too, love reading Tommy Hick’s vision. Have you read this:
Actually, I’d recommend reading all of the dreams and vision from Duduman and Boldea. God bless!

Paul Benson
August 25, 2016 9:26 PM

Stacy;
I first heard of Dimitru Duduman in the 90’s thru the Prophesy Club. I bought his tape and book: Through The Fire Without Burning, Both really impacted me in a serious way.

What a testimony of grace in the midst of imprisonment and horrible persecution, and also vindication as God struck down his torturer DEAD. The other officers were so terrified they released Dimitru from prison, put him in a car and drove him home! He was so busted up he lay in bed literally rotting for a month or so until God instantly healed him. Then God sent him to America to warn of the Judgment of God upon us. A chilling message of devastation and death; but he also spoke of pockets of safety for the righteous and faithful followers of Christ.

Michael Boldea (Dimitru’s grandson) was his teenage interpreter as he traveled and spoke. Today Michael is one of the ministers I respect most. He preaches an accurate representation of the Gospel with no punches pulled, but still evidences a meek and loving spirit. I listen to his weekly talk on Blogtalk radio.

Thank you for the link.
Paul

Cali
Cali
August 29, 2016 11:51 PM

Wow Stacey Thank you!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
August 25, 2016 6:05 PM

Amen! May we all be worthy of his anointing!

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
August 25, 2016 2:10 PM

A little off topic, but are there any brothers and sisters here on Z3 from the Houston area? I’ve been in health/fitness for 16 years or so. I want to begin a fitness ministry for the last days. I don’t want to train people for “vain” reasons anymore, I just want to help people stay strong and healthy to endure the days ahead. Begin with prayer, train, and end with prayer. This is something I’ve been praying about for some time. I don’t know the logistics of all this yet, but I feel this is a way I can help the church.

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
August 25, 2016 5:16 PM

Hi, I live by the Willowbrook Mall, NW Houston. I am interested in joining your group.

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
August 30, 2016 3:10 PM

Hi Oliver, thank you for replying. Looks like we have a lot of work to do (if you’ve read the last few posts about Houston). Time for strong spiritual warfare. I can be reached at excel_luu@yahoo.com. Bless you!

Mar R.
August 24, 2016 10:44 PM

Benjamin Baruch shared a prophecy on one of his podcasts that points to the same thing. The interesting thing was that the prophecy was from 1679. Here is a link: http://www.earstohear.net/price/Prophecy.html

I have had some small glimpses with the visions the Holy Spirit has given me in this direction as well. The first vision the Holy Spirit ever gave to me was about how He was going to “Purify and unify His church.” The past year He is beginning to unveil that to me more and more. We are on the brink of the greatest revival of all time I believe!

Kasey Burt
Kasey Burt
August 27, 2016 9:07 AM

James:
I am so glad you shared this. I remember when you first spoke to me about the “Mighty One’s” coming back in February 2015. I do believe that the “crushing and refining” of hardship and suffering is absolutely required. From what I understand of the Lord, there can be nothing left of our own ambitions, they must be ground into dust; making us completely dependent upon God. Only then, will He reform His Chosen Warrior’s so they will be endued with His power and not fall during the battle to come. Understanding the magnitude of that battle is paramount, because once we do; every other plan, thought, agenda, concern for this life is swept away. Then there is only room for HIM. I pray that God our Father, our only true father will bless you James in this Ministry. You exhort and encourage those placed in the fire, we are in white fire; which is the hottest known to mankind, yet yields the strongest steel. Blessings, KB

Sisterann
Sisterann
August 25, 2016 9:43 PM
Hidden: to (a) put or remain out of sight, (b) conceal for shelter or protection, and (c) keep secret. Vessels: A (a) hollow or concave utensil, (b) person held to be recipient of quality (grace); (c) craft bigger than a rowboat for navigation of the water, and (d) tube in which a body fluid ( as blood) is contained and circulated. 29 day of May, 2006: 11:58 pm In these last days The Father has selected Hidden Vessels to reveal His final plan for the restoration of mankind back to Himself . These vessels are unknown to the world at large, they have never been on radio or tv, they have not written books nor have they recorded tapes. Then, who are these people that God has chosen for this hour? They are simply those who heard the Good News, Believed the Good News, and by Faith accepted the Good News. They resemble the first disciples, men and women who were tending to their own businesses and heard the Kingdom Message and laid aside what they were doing to embrace the kingdom of God. They have endured Trials, their faith has been Tested and Tried, Afflictions abound; but Delivered from them ALL. They have looked Death in the face, been Rebuked and Misunderstood and No One knew, not even them that they were VESSELS hidden for the Masters use. Their character is marked by Truth and Righteousness. They continuously empty themselves so that they may be continuously filled with the Spirit of God. We must remember that vessels ( containers ) have different sizes and usages but serve the SAME purpose to hold something for a greater purpose. 2 King 4:2; Matthew 25:1-12; John 2: 1-10; Acts 9:15; Thessalonians 4:4. The human body has blood vessels that carries LIFE. The… Read more »
Neal
Neal
August 25, 2016 10:47 AM
Tammy
Tammy
August 25, 2016 7:23 PM

Love it Neal, thank you!!

Rachel Baxter
August 26, 2016 3:47 PM

Neal – I love this and it is a TRUE word. In 2014 the Lord called me to open a school for kids ages 4-18. He gave the school the name Valor. He told us that we are raising up children to be a part of His army. He is calling families to the school and has shown us that He intends to replicate the model of Valor (spirit-led, family focused, multi-age education, no tuition, missionary teachers who rely upon the Kingdom to fulfill their calling) all over the world, and perhaps He already is. Adults will fight in His army but so will children, and they will be some of the next generation who will get to live on this earth with Jesus for the next 1000 years. They will be called upon to teach others about His love and to be a part of His government which will look so different than the governments of today. Just like Gideon, they don’t look like much but it will be through God’s power that they are transformed into Mighty Men of Valor!