The Earth Will Reel To and Fro and Be Moved Off of its Axis as the Heavens Thunder

Thunderbolt
The just will suffer with the unjust as the fierceness of My wrath unfolds, but in My mercy I will protect My own. You see the intensity in which I come. You ask why, but I tell you it must be so, or I would not have spoken it if it was not true. These things must come to pass, for they will know who I AM. It is the only way.

The fires of judgment fall upon this nation just as I have foretold. Why does this surprise you? Is it because of the intensity? For you who know Me should have no fear. This is the season you are in. This is why I have told you to make haste. Make haste, prepare, make ready! For all that has been foretold is upon you now. Judgment does indeed fall. It falls swiftly, quickly, and with much intensity.

My children, this intensity will only continue to escalate and become more severe. Blessed are they who have been prepared, who have heeded My words of instruction, and have been obedient to My voice and to My call upon their lives, for they will always know peace.

Be still amidst the turbulence, so that you may hear My voice, for this is crucial. You must hear Me when I speak. You must always be attuned to the voice of your Shepherd. Many will fall away because of these judgments, for they will assume there is no God. They will not believe in a God who would allow such things to occur.

But I tell you this, and this also is My word fulfilled, in that I have told you–the great apostasy must take place before the Son of Man returns. Not all those who profess Me with their lips know Me. They will curse Me in this day. They will wish to have not been born when they see what is the end of what they have sown.

Much is taking place, as I have spoken many, many times now. The sudden-lies are upon you, but I always speak to My own about what I am about to do. You will see much and there will be much sorrow to behold, but there is a new day dawning for My people, a bright and glorious day. I have promised, My little ones, I have promised, and you know Me to be faithful.

But first, the great shaking, the great purification. For I must refine and I will burn by fire. I will bring all haughty, prideful things low. This earth will reel to and fro and be moved off of its axis as the heavens thunder and I pour out My judgment upon this people.

Come now into the secret place, come to the place where you will find shelter, the only place that you can be. Come to the place that I have prepared for you for this particular time. This place is in Me. Be in Me and no harm will come to you.

Abaddon the Destroyer is released to do all that has been foretold in My word. He has been granted permission and it has commenced. What has been set in motion will not be stopped until its completion.

Continue to render your hearts in total submission to Me, knowing I see all things, I hear all things.

There is nowhere anyone can hide from the Great I AM. I will uncover every rock, every crevice. I will overturn all things. I speak now to those of you who would hear these words. The pride and the arrogance of the fallen ones who dare to mock Me and My messengers, who dare to defy the Great I AM, who have put all of their faith and their credence in things of this world–I tell you, your day has come. Be prepared, you insolent and disobedient ones, to meet your demise. For I will drown you and I will bury you with the very things you have prepared to protect yourselves from My judgments. I will cause you to taste your own filth that you have projected upon all those you have come in contact with in this life. You will rot in the filthiness of your own sins, as the worms devour your bodies and lay waste your bones until you are no more.

Just as I lay waste the proud and the wicked, so shall I also raise My obedient ones–those valleys of dry bones will rise once again. For I, the Lord God your Maker, have breathed something into you that will serve to glorify Me for all time. My Holy Spirit fire is upon you. I will use the meek to confound the wise. Blessed are My poor and My humble ones, the contrite at heart, for they shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. You are counted among these ones to keep the fires of My love burning in this place. You will carry the torch. You understand the ransom that was paid. Your vessels will be used for great and mighty deeds in My name. My people, obey God and not man. Great wisdom lies in this truth.

I have given you much this day. But do not be heavy-hearted, for the sorrow will only last for a night. It is My joy you carry, it is My peace I give you, it is My love you share. It is My anointing which is upon you. It is My purpose that you fulfill. It is to My glory that all is done.

Go now, little one, and share this with those who have ears to hear and whose hearts are wide open. Tell them of My great love for them. Tell them to make haste and do what they know to do. Tell them to stand fast. Tell them to keep their armor tightened and their dwelling places anointed. Tell them I come, and I come quickly!!!

I love you dearest ones, truly I love you.

YAHUSHUA

Isaiah 5:1-30 – King James Version (KJV)
1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

9 In mine ears said the Lord of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

10 Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah.

11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!

12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.

13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

16 But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

17 Then shall the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall strangers eat.

18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:

19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25 Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:

28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:

29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2015, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Donate to Z3 News. All major payment methods accepted.

Leave a Reply

Notify me of
avatar

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Tracye Boegner
Tracye Boegner
Member
November 6, 2015 6:00 PM
I have carefully read this prophesy about the Earth being moved to and fro as a drunkard and it being moved off its axis; I have also read the vision/message of Julie Whebdee posted on Nov. 5th (“I am About to Shake This Earth Mightily and All Will Know I AM God”); in addition, there was a post on August 4th by Karen (“Red Dragon Moving Across Our Cities and States”). I don’t see this type of reply to any of these posts that God could possibly be using an incoming “planet”/dwarf star called “Planet X” or, as known by the ancient planet name called Nibiru (its also known as “The Fiery Red Dragon of Old”, the “12th Planet” and a few other names). From what I’ve read about it for about a year now, it comes into Earth’s solar system every 3,600 years or so, is much larger than Jupiter and has an extremely strong gravitational field, which has already disturbed the Earth’s “climate” for several years now, and as it gets closer (the southern hemisphere can currently see it upon some sunrises and sunsets, as it looks like a second “sun”)(The “Son” is coming!)). Those of us in the northern hemisphere may be able to see it by December. I’ve read about the military, the “elite”, the government and other millionaires/billionaires building underground bunkers for years now, etc. NASA and the governments of the world have covered this up since the 1980’s, but we keep hearing that “Climate Change” is the “most important issue” facing the world – strange! I have read the works of Gil Broussard, and this website is for reference – http://www.timetobelieve.com/catastroph/is-planet-x-biblical/ There are also Broussard’s You Tube videos out there; Broussard is a Believer and discusses “Planet X” from a Biblical standpoint, timelines, etc.… Read more »
Dave
Dave
Member
November 15, 2015 10:01 PM

Tracye,

I just read an article on allnewspipeline.com titled
‘ Terrorist Attack…Or A Strategic Move to Distract From What Is About To Happen’
It speaks to exactly what you posted above. If only 10% of it comes to pass it will be truly devastating and seemingly almost impossible for any to survive. Eye opening for sure!

Tracye Boegner
Tracye Boegner
Member
November 18, 2015 1:51 PM
Yes, Dave, I also read allnewspipeline.com and read that article… There are so many of the enemy’s distractions right now going on in this world because the enemy knows he has such little time left to bring souls to the side of darkness, to kill, to harm and to deceive (terrorists – Satan’s minions, soon financial collapse, politics, wars & rumors of wars, etc.). However, this also means that we Believers have so little time left as well before our Lord comes for His Bride! Throughout God’s Word, there are signs in the Heavens we are to look to; we are to look up, for our redemption draws near (The Return of the Son of Man – …27″Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory. 28″But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” See the post here on Z3news today, November 18th, titled “My Blueprint in Your Blood is Now Aligning in Perfect Harmony and Releasing My Glory” by Julie Whedbee. The word from the Lord given to her says that God will: “Out of My infinite mercy, I will allow great judgments, calamity upon calamity and distress of nations. I do this because of My love. I do this great shaking because many will come to Me in their cries of anguish. I must show this world who I am in order to save many. I must do this because I am just and righteous, but not only for this reason; I do this to bring more souls to Me.” And “Do not be afraid when all of this befalls this earth. Men’s hearts will fail them because of what they see. But you My people have… Read more »
Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
Member
November 3, 2015 2:14 PM

The timing of this message is amazing and very relevant for my family. It’s as if it is written to them. Thank you Lord for confirming what you have been speaking to me. My parents do not understand that they need to have a relationship with God. They believe that they are saved because they believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God Who was sent to die for their sins. They do not understand what it means to believe in Him, though. It is impossible to believe in Jesus if you do not know Him. You can’t know someone without having a relationship with them and it’s not possible to relate with someone if you can’t hear them.

They are missing the whole point, regarding judgment coming, and are trying to prepare according to their own strength. The Lord has been telling me what will happen to them, and the word that He has had for them has been a gentle word, calling them to a relationship with Him. They have not understood His gentle message, though, and time is running out. The message has become urgent and the Lord has been preparing my heart to confront them with a very blunt, harsh message. I am going to be lampooned, but I cannot give up, knowing where they are going if I do. It is going to be a difficult weekend. Pray for me and for them 🙂

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
Member
November 3, 2015 9:30 PM
Dorothy, I can certainly empathize. I have had to take a stand with my extended family (parents, siblings, aunts, grandparents, etc.). But I know God will guide you, as you remain submitted to Him. And at the end of the day, you don’t want to have regrets that you should have said more, but did not. Lord Jesus, please fill Dorothy to overflowing with Your Holy Spirit. We plead the precious Blood of Christ over her and the upcoming discussion with her parents. We thank You that You love her parents, Lord Jesus, even more than she does. You are not willing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance. We ask You, Lord, to break the demonic chains that bind her parents. Please open their eyes by the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. And please bring more people into their lives who they will listen to, if they are tuning out Dorothy at all. Please protect Dorothy with Your mighty angels, guard her heart, her mind, her eyes, and her ears. Help her to grow closer to You than ever before during this time, and bless her richly!! Please cover this prayer with the Blood of Jesus, and we trust You to do a mighty work in Dorothy and her parents. Thank You Jesus, our amazing Lord and Savior, amen! “So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if… Read more »
Debra Walker
Member
November 5, 2015 5:23 PM

Amen!!!

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
Member
November 4, 2015 8:32 AM

The Lord is so faithful. Thank you so much for your prayer.

Rebecca Kyriazis
Rebecca Kyriazis
Member
November 3, 2015 10:27 AM

Hi-I’m new to this site. Matthew, your answer, put into a timeline format, really made sense to me. I, too, share with my Christian family and friends who dismiss what I say about the warnings from the Lord. So, it makes sense to me that if THEY do (before anything happens), how much more would unbelievers until the time comes?

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
Member
November 3, 2015 2:09 PM
I heard a teacher share this a few weeks back (with Steve Quayle). I apologize, that I cannot remember his name. We tend to think of our brothers and sisters (in Christ) as being asleep, correct? Someone who is asleep you can generally wake up without much prodding, correct? But Christians today? Oh, they are drunk! Eph 5:18 And be not *drunk* with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the *inhabitants* of the earth have been made *drunk* with the wine of her fornication. Rev 18:3 For all nations have *drunk* of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. You don’t wake up a drunk person! They must sober up. Talking to a drunk person is usually fruitless, as nothing makes sense to them. 1 Thes 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. They are simply drunk on the pleasures of this world. I was drunk with this wine until 11/2014. Praise God he sobered me up! I am dealing with the consequences of my disobedience, but I know that God the Father has forgiven me in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes the LORD lets us wallow in sin for a season only to show us how truly weak and sinful we are and that we need him every hour. Peter’s denial just came to mind. Peter’s dedication to the Lord was so much more fierce after he fell. We need to pray for those around us that are drunk on… Read more »
Darin
Darin
Member
November 5, 2015 5:46 PM

Sounds like Pastor David Lankford. One of my favorite. http://www.thevoiceofevangelism.com/evangelist.html

Debra Walker
Member
November 5, 2015 5:20 PM

Amen and Amen!!!

Mark B
Mark B
Member
November 3, 2015 12:33 AM

Hellfire and brimstone. Let em have it. Like Jonah we sit under a tree waiting for Nineveh to burn. Get those wicked sinners Lord! Wow. How many of you share love and show compassion to these wicked sinners? I don’t see anyone on the streets telling people to repent. Most everyone I know are just trying to get through life somehow and raise their kids. A little love goes a long way.

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
Member
November 3, 2015 7:19 AM

@Mark, There is a certain part of your claim that is true, but let me share what believe the Spirit has prompted me to share. God is trying to warn his Church. You see, when things start to happen, most people “in the Church” that have not drawn close to the Lord before the events start, will actually fall further away. God is calling his remnant. There is still a calling to preach to the lost. The communication from God in these dreams and visions is to his Church to repent and to draw close to him. After the timing of events are closer together (as in the birth pangs), I believe many unbelievers will see this and turn, but many “Christians” that made their stand before the increased intensity will harden their hearts.

I have been sharing these warnings with people I see at the grocery store, fidelity branch office, tennis court, just where ever I find myself in a situation to talk to someone… Even the Wendy’s drive thru 🙂

My pastor and many of my friends do not want to acknowledge this information as being ‘real’ and from God.

Maybe someone else can share a response a little more eloquently written than what I provided.

Jerry Sundberg
Member
November 3, 2015 10:30 AM
Matthew, I believe you said it well. God FIRST brings judgment to His house and THEN to the unbelieving world. Many years ago, in a startling vision, I saw giant hailstones as big as houses, falling out of a clear blue sky. They hit homes, businesses, cars and people. The vision was so real to me that I thought this was actually happening when the Spirit of the Lord let me “step out” of the vision to see that it was a vision and not actually happening. He then let me step back into the vision and this time, something changed. The hailstones were still falling and mankind was still cryin out but each time a hailstone destroyed something, I saw a word rise up following the impact. Words like, hatred, lust, envy, jealousy, gossip, etc. Suddenly, I knew that these hailstones were bringing judgment on these acts of the flesh. Then, the scene changed and I was looking towards a large city. The only people I could see were Christians but each one was very busy going about their own lives. None had time for the Lord. All were focused on the things of this world. Then I heard the voice of the Lord behind me saying, “My people have no time for Me. They don’t know me.” I FELT these words and the great sadness and longing in His voice. Then the voice of the Lord said, “Who will go and warn them Me?” Instantly I said, “Send me Lord. I will go.” Then the vision ended. Athough at the time I didn’t realize it but this was to be part of my call to the ministry as a prophet. The way He showed it to me was that like an evangelist to the lost, a prophet is… Read more »
Debra Walker
Member
November 5, 2015 5:18 PM

Jerry, you made a great and truthful point; thank you for sharing! Awesome vision.

It does seem, however, you may have missed the sarcasm in Mark B’s “hellfire and brimstone” comment. Very understandable; sarcasm is quite difficult to pull off in writing; many people will miss it. Which is probably why God advised us not to use it. (“Let your ‘yes’ be yes and your ‘no’ be no”. That was in the context of not swearing yes or no, but it also means we should avoid sarcasm, because it speaks to saying what we mean and meaning what we say. This is not a legalistic issue; it’s just good advice for all of us who want to communicate clearly.

Jerry, I respectfully suggest that you revoke the curse you inadvertently spoke over Mark B. And Mark, you probably want to renounce it.

Jerry Sundberg
Member
November 5, 2015 5:41 PM
Debra Walker, should I take back the prophetic word given to me by the Spirit of the Lord as He responded to Mark’s words? Who am I that I can “countermand” the Word spoken by the Spirit of Lord? I know that every word I speak, including those that I speak in the Name of the Lord, I will given an account of. If I spoke out of my own spirit, I shall pay that price for God takes very seriously anyone who says they have spoken in His name and He has not spoken it. There is only one way for Mark to respond to that word given to him, repent in sorrow and brokenness. Whether this repentance will change God’s word regarding him or not is not up to me. I only spoke what the Spirit of the Lord gave me to speak. And no, I did not miss the sarcasm and neither did the Spirit of the Lord. What we may “miss” in reading someone’s writing, God never misses in reading their heart. I cannot read his intent but the Spirit of the Lord can and I have trusted in His voice to me these last 40 years. He is never wrong. Many have accused me of speaking from my own spirit and not from the Lord UNTIL what He spoke through me came to pass. Deuteronomy 18:20-22 (NKJV) 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing… Read more »
abby
abby
Member
November 3, 2015 12:57 AM

I get the point that you making, we may not have many people on the streets verbally warning people….but there are plenty on social media. Do you ever read comments people make? Christians typing out The Gospel and obviously demonic influenced people spouting off their contemp for God. “Fairy tale in the sky” seems to be a popular term. They think they are modern and scientific, which makes them (in their delusion minds) intelligent. I won’t waste a minute of my life chiming in on the web to warn them, why bother, so I can be attacked and made fun of? They are going to get what they deserve. Its sad but its clearly their choice.

Internet Evangelist
Internet Evangelist
Member
November 3, 2015 6:44 AM

Give not that which is Holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you to pieces.

Hard hearted unbelievers who deliberately and continually oppose God are they who will not accept the words (pearls) of God, to such people there is no use telling spiritual things, they reject the Word of God and in so doing judge themselves unworthy of everlasting life (Acts 13:46)

Pray God may open the eyes of their hearts & bless their poor lost souls.

abby
abby
Member
November 5, 2015 11:41 AM

Luke 10:10 “But if a town refuses to welcome you, go out into its streets and say, we wipe even the dust of your town from our feet to show that we have abandoned you to your fate. And know this – the Kingdom of God is near. I assure you, even wicked Sodom will be better off than such a town on judgement day.” Jesus Christ

Eduardo
Eduardo
Member
November 2, 2015 11:57 PM

Just read this report, thought it was interesting in light of an earlier comment about spirits being released during earthquakes: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/11/01/yawning-hole-opens-central-wyoming-thanks-wet-spring/75023898/

Sarah
Sarah
Member
November 2, 2015 9:50 PM

Thank you. I read one belief is centered on Rev.12 where the man child
Is caught up to heaven. The writer believes thAt the man child is
The believing church being raptured. The sign in the heavens will
Literally take place sept. 2017. Very interesting. I just always assumed
We would have to pass through the tribulation if we were alive at that
Time.

Phanuel
Phanuel
Member
November 5, 2015 5:50 PM

The man child’s hapazo is NOT the rapture of the bride. …the rapture happens after 1260 days of the great tribulation. “And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony and did not love their lives even unto death”…..The man child are those to have matured in the fullness and stature of the lord Jesus Christ. They live in the Holy of Holies and they walk with God like Enoch walked with God. They are given the little scroll and the Seven spirits of God when they are caught up to the throne of God in Revelation 12. God bless

Debra Walker
Member
November 5, 2015 3:40 PM

Sarah, James (and many of us) believe that we do have to pass through the tribulation (first 3-1/2 years), just not the Great tribulation (second 3-1/2 years, beginning when the antichrist is revealed, claiming himself to be god).

Phanuel
Phanuel
Member
November 5, 2015 5:40 PM

Debra, this is where I believe there is some confusion..I believe there is only one 3.5 years not two (1260 days). We can call it the tribulation or the great tribulation…Matthew 24 writes…”So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel–let the reader understand–………..”For then there will be great distress (tribulation), unequaled from the beginning of the world until now–and never to be equaled again”. This is the same 1260 days when the women of Revelation 12 flees to the desert and the dragon makes war with her offsprings. When the antichrist declares himself as god is the beginning of the tribulation/great tribulation. God bless

James Bailey
Admin
November 5, 2015 8:48 PM

If you look closely at the words of Jesus in Matthew 24, he makes a clear distinction between the tribulation and the great tribulation. The abomination of desolation that you referred to marks the end of the 42 month tribulation and beginning of the great tribulation, which is why Jesus said, “Then there will be great tribulation”. Daniel 9:27 tells us the abomination of desolation occurs in the middle of the week, referring to the seventieth week, as revealed to Daniel by Gabriel. The middle of the week is the middle of the final seven-year period. Please see my previous post, Twelve Differences Between the Tribulation and Great Tribulation. Here is the link: http://z3news.com/w/tribulation-vs-great-tribulation/

Sarah
Sarah
Member
November 2, 2015 7:49 PM

Do you all believe in the rapture?

Ko
Member
November 2, 2015 8:57 PM
Everyone believes in the rapture. It is just the timing that has been debated. I personally have found these two sections of the bible that gave me the best idea of when the rapture occurs. In 1 Thessalonians (the famous caught up in the air rapture clause), it clearly lists out a sequence of events. The dead in Christ will rise first, then the caught up in the air rapture occurs. However, in Revelation 20, it describes the first resurrection to take place after Satan has been bounded (Revelation 20:4). Therefore, although I very much would like to believe in pre-tribulation rapture, I think these verses show that the rapture only takes place after the first resurrection, which is at the beginning of the millennium, after all those horrific tribulation events, and after Satan is bounded. 1 Thessalonians 5:15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on… Read more »
James Bailey
Admin
November 3, 2015 3:02 PM

I agree the rapture happens after the tribulation and after the dead are raised, but only moments after. Satan is not yet bound at that time, but he is bound a short time afterwards. The rapture happens at the beginning of the great tribulation, just before the wrath of God is released. Here is a link to more articles about the rapture: http://z3news.com/w/category/prophecies/rapture/

Ko
Member
November 2, 2015 9:01 PM

I should correct myself. Not everyone believes in rapture. I should say almost every born again Christian believes in rapture.

Robert E
Robert E
Member
November 2, 2015 7:15 PM

Amen Jerry Sundberg.

Here is a portion of a word from Terry Bennett – July 1, 2012, “A Word for the Body of Christ”

The Lord says:

> The great release of My power and authoritative power and anointing are at hand. Yet, this will not be a general body release, but a specific release, a measured release to and through My refined ones, My spirit trained ones, My shining ones, My prepared and ready Bride. There will be a true Gideon type army who quickly bow and drink of My depths, and who are fully alert and sober. They will be characterized by My character and fervent in their proclamation of My eternal gospel.

> Access to My full release will never be realized by demands, force, worthless words, futile formulas, or unfounded faith. (a) Christ imbibed humility alone will open the way into initial access. (b) Internal transformation into the image of Christ will bring forth His fullness of purpose.

> An absolute commitment to the name above all names will be among God’s set apart ones. Christ Himself will be their portion, their reason, their passion, love, and proclamation.

> A deep internal conviction to remain small and hidden, allowing Christ alone to be exalted in them, will be the posture and manifestation among My called out ones.

> The plumb line ministry of the triumphant eternal Lamb of God will be re-established in this end-time and end of the age season.

Jerry Sundberg
Member
November 3, 2015 10:05 AM

Thank you Robert E for sharing that. I drank that in like a thirsty man and this was a sweet tasting nectar that both satisfied and comforted. God is faithful.

Debra Walker
Member
November 5, 2015 3:34 PM

Amen!

DENNIS MANNING
Member
November 2, 2015 5:51 PM

.http://www.boredpanda.com/atacama-flowers-bloom-worlds-driest-desert/………….http://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/rare-arabian-sea-cyclone-chapala-hammers-ecological-treasure-island-20151102-gkoiyj.html……. a few days ago, a record breaking rain from the world’s strongest ever storm (Patricia) hit the driest desert on earth (in Chile)…………..“The intensity of blooms this year has no precedent,” …….“And the fact that it has happened twice in a same year has never been recorded in the country’s history. We are surprised.”……..and today, a rare cyclone is about to hit one of the driest deserts on earth, the Arabian Peninsula, Yemen……….Is this a SIGN of the SOON-COMING LATTER RAIN OF THE HOLY SPIRIT? ………Lord Jesus, please have Mercy on us, and please save the lost……..When the economic famine starts, we’ll need some fantastic miracles, wisdom, love, joy, peace, forgiveness, Spirit, ……….”The Joy of the Lord is our Strength”. May the Name of Jesus be Magnified. Praise Christ!

Debra Walker
Member
November 3, 2015 3:20 AM

Dennis, it’s not soon-coming any more. The massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit has already taken place. – Or at least the first wave. Whether it has all been released, but will only be activated in waves as we are ready to handle them, Or it is being released (and activated) in waves I’m not sure. But it has started.

Jerry Sundberg
Member
November 2, 2015 4:40 PM
Not only is the prophetic word from the Spirit of the Lord but we have time to prepare our hearts now. When Jesus said, “Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high,” this was not to simply “wait idly” till the Promise comes but to prepare your heart to make “room” for Him. Just as we are examine ourselves for the approval of the Father, we examine the motives of our heart to see if there is any selfishness there. Are we motivated by God’s Spirit or are we being motivated by our own desires. When this time of trouble comes, all those who oppose us now, who look carefully to criticize and mock, who scoff at the Word of the Lord given to us, in their desperation and fear will come to us, asking us to pray for them to receive of that portion of God’s Spirit given to us. Just like the parable of the 10 virgins, the foolish virgins asked of the wise virgins for some of their oil but they were turned away to go and buy elsewhere. It will be the same for those who now lift themselves up against the Word of the Lord. I have heard their cries of anguish and great sorrow but just as God hated Esau because Esau sought for repentance, even in tears, but could not find it. The reason is that Esau never could see his sin, his offense against God, but only sought to restore what he had lost. Like the thief caught in the act or caught with the stolen property, they too are “sorry” but not because their heart is repentant but because they got caught. So… Read more »
Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
Member
November 2, 2015 7:11 PM

Amen Jerry, thank you for this! And yes, let us not be like Esau, or Cain. But may we have GODLY sorrow which produces repentance. May we have pure hearts and right motives before the Lord – in everything we do and say.. We’re not fooling Him anyway. God bless you, brother.

Jerry Sundberg
Member
November 2, 2015 7:56 PM
Thank you Jolie. God says to me to speak what He gives me to speak “whether they choose to hear or choose to not hear”. Usually, that “not hearing” is interpreted as criticism, judgment, scoffing, etc. Some want to debate the truth but notice how Jesus chose not to debate them. If they did not agree or want to hear His words, He walked away from them until and unless the Spirit of the Lord told Him to say something. We oftentimes attribute human anger and human emotions when Jesus rebuked the religous leaders or overturned the money changer’s tables but Jesus did not walk like a man but only did what He saw His Father doing and spoke only what He heard His Father saying. Those emotions we can clearly see are a DIRECT REFLECTION of the Father in each of those situations. Yet many will use those examples to JUSTIFY themselves instead of justifying God. I mentioned it before and will mention it again here. The true followers of Christ will be persecuted and put to death by those who still walk in their counsel instead of the counsel of the Spirit of the Lord. When we call what they are doing is good only in the eyes of mankind but not good in the eyes of God for He did not tell them to do what they have done, they will hate us for that. And when the Spirit of the Lord pours out of His Spirit on His faithful ones once again but in a more powerful way (the early and latter rain together), they will see the favor and power of God on us and will seek to kill us. A spirit of jealously and rage will enter into them and they will purposely seek… Read more »
wpDiscuz