Tired of being tired? Want to lose fat?

Wouldn’t it be great if we could regain the health and energy we had in our youth?

The photo above shows my wife Robyn marching with her drill team back in her high school glory days. On the left is her best friend, Marrijane. They were inseparable back in those days, but then Robyn married me, we moved south, and she lost touch with Marrijane for many years. Then recently, Marrijane contacted her to let her know about a great product that helps restore our health and energy while also burning away fat. She sent samples for Robyn and I to try it, so we did.

By this time, I was already feeling great and enjoying my new improved health, so I agreed to try it, but I really doubted I would notice much difference. Within a few minutes of trying it, I was amazed because I felt a lot more energy, more alert, and overall fantastic. Ever since then, I’ve been enjoying every day at a new level, getting things done faster and moving on to the next one.

Another great thing about it is this product has all natural ingredients with no drugs or anything like that, so the extra energy is not a spike that crashes later on. It’s a balanced boost that continues at the same level all day long. And it does all that without any of the synthetic caffeine found in soft drinks and other energy products.

Everyone’s body is different, so not everyone notices the extra energy as fast as I did. Robyn felt better when she started taking it, but it took about 8 or 9 days before it really kicked in for her. It varies from person to person because our bodies go through some initial detoxing, which takes longer for some people than others. My healthy diet might be why it work faster for me.

It also helps burn body fat, which was a plus because I’ve been carrying an extra fifteen pounds for many years and had given up on ever losing it. After just four weeks, I’ve already lost 3 or 4 pounds and that’s without making any other changes. I still eat just as much as I did before and haven’t been getting any more exercise than before.

Robyn had similar results. She lost about 4 or 5 pounds in her first four weeks, but even more than the weight loss, we both noticed our clothes fit better and our bodies were trimmer. We think it’s because it burns fat, which takes up more space than muscle, so even losing a few pounds of fat makes a noticeable difference in our size. I’m already starting to remember what it felt like when I was younger and trimmer.

First Product Endorsement Ever on Z3 News:

I started this site back in 2012 and have never endorsed any product, but I am endorsing this one because I’m convinced it can help anyone improve their health, feel better, have more energy, more mental clarity, and burn away fat. I am loving my days at a whole new level and want my Z3 family to experience it too. In fact, Robyn and I love it so much, we became Promoters, which is a first for me.

It’s called Thrive, which is the perfect name for it because that’s how it makes me feel. It consists of a premium grade naturopathic formula of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, anti-oxidants, enzymes, pro-biotics, and amino acids. I was already taking vitamins, but not premium grade vitamins, and there’s a big difference.

I studied marketing in school and worked in marketing positions for about twelve years, but the same problem kept coming up over and over. Those companies were spending millions of dollars developing slick marketing campaigns with lots of bells and whistles, but underneath all that was a lousy product that failed to deliver. So, after trying Thrive, I got excited about it because it does what it claims, even far exceeding my expectations.

Apparently, a lot of other people agree with me because Thrive already has over 3 million customers and over $1 billion in total sales after being launched just five years ago. They have several products, but the one we’re using is their newest one, just launched in June, called Thrive Plus DFT Duo. We love it because it combines an awesome energy boost with fat burning, so we feel great while burning away fat.

It’s simple to use with three easy steps at the start of each day.

1. First, on an empty stomach, take two capsules, then wait 15-20 minutes.
  2. Second, drink a small glass, 6 to 8 ounces, of either water or milk with Thrive’s powdered mix.
  3. Third, apply two small patches to your skin, called DFT patches, (Derma Fusion Technology).

That’s all there is to it. Then just enjoy the rest of the day thriving.

Here’s a 3-minute video showing testimonies from other people who’ve seen what Thrive can do.

Links to more info:

Start Thriving Today!

I want everyone to try Thrive for themselves, so Robyn and I came up with a way to make that possible. We’re offering a three-day sample to anyone interested. I wanted to offer it free, but couldn’t make that work, so there is a $20 cost, but it includes a $50 credit towards your first order of $150 or more. To order samples, please contact Robyn by completing the form at the bottom of this page. She can also explain how to get it free after the first order.

Please use the Z3 News donation form to make your $20 payment. Please enter the same name here as it appears on your payment method. We can only ship samples to residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Mexico, and New Zealand. There is no extra charge for shipping.

Name: (required)

Email: (required)

Your Phone Number: (required)

Complete Shipping Address: (required)

Subject:

Message:
Please tell us if you are ordering Thrive's Three-day Experience or just want more information:

Rachel Baxter
October 7, 2017 8:24 AM
James – I have come to trust you and admire your integrity. I believe that you would not promote a product unless you really did believe in it. Thank you for sharing this. I pray a blessing over anyone who tries it. I believe the Lord is giving a new release of wisdom in healing and a supernatural outpouring of healing unrelated to anything we can do ourselves. I made some dietary changes about a year ago and dropped 15 pounds. I’ve got another 15 to go that I’ve been wrestling with. I am addicted to sugar and have been asking the Lord to help me break that addiction. I too love chocolate. I’ve fasted dozens of times this past year and that too takes a toll on a body and mind. I have not yet mastered the fast in that my flesh does not die easily. My testimony is that prior to this past year, I was sick all the time with allergies, sinus infections, colds, stomach bugs, etc. Something has shifted for me because I literally have not gotten sick with anything at all for more than a year. Many times symptoms have come on but instead of coming into agreement by saying to someone else or even to myself that I don’t feel well, I begin immediately to rebuke the illness and germs in the name of Jesus. I refuse to come into agreement with the sickness. I also avoid sugar and start to eat extra fruits and vegetables and drink extra water until the lethargy lifts. I fully believe that the Lord will bring us into a place where sickness has no place in us. Sickness can only affect our flesh and if we are dead to our flesh, living fully in the spirit, then the… Read more »
Nancy Trimble
October 7, 2017 11:50 PM

Hi Rachel,
I would like to ask for prayer for my health right now, we attended the ‘True Legends’ Conference in Branson several weeks ago. It was exciting, but the stress of going and going wore me down and I was sick by the time I got home. I went from the stomach bug/too much eating out, for a week after we got back if you know what I mean to just weak to being overwhelmed and then anxiety hit and alot of pain in my left back now. I have auto immune problems, and feel something is not right. I’m waiting on my blood test results now from last Wednesday. The doctor did not really listen to me, I’ve been there before a few times dealing with the same sort of issues in the past. No one listens. I don’t have good insurance, I have no faith in the health care system. I trust that God can heal though. So I am asking for agreement in prayer for complete healing of whatever is causing this and restoration of my health. I keep waiting on the Lord but it doesn’t seem to be getting better. Please also pray for endurance of this, it is hard for me because I am active and this really has me down right now. Thank you all.

Sue
Sue
October 8, 2017 3:35 AM

Rachel I do not know where you are located but if at all possible contact Karen Utter in N Richland Hills, TX in the DFW area. She is the real deal and has helped many people, including myself, when we have felt like we have tried everything and nothing has worked. She has a wonderful nutrition center and has had for a number of years. She does an extensive blood analysis and consultation for $50 helping to target your health issues and gives you a nutritional and supplement plan that really works. It is not stressful. I think it is actually comforting knowing you are giving your body what it needs and as you begin to see your health issues improve. She is also a Christian. Her phone number is 817.427.3600.

Sue
Sue
October 8, 2017 3:40 AM

Nancy Trimble my comment above to Rachel about the nutrition was to you. Did that by mistake.

Nancy Trimble
October 8, 2017 6:24 PM

Thanks Sue, glad I checked the comments again. I think maybe my problem is parasites, I have had them before because we have chickens and cats and rabbits. We are outdoors alot in the garden and I know better, I have been through this before! And I already have 3 bottles of parasite treatment on hand. So I am going to try that, I had cramps and all of that and extreme fatigue for the last week, and feeling like I have fever but it doesn’t register anything. Please keep me in prayer, thanks for the other info. We are in the Ozarks so that would be far for me. I also know that parasites and cause all kinds of other issues with health and mimic other conditions. I would also like to share a company that is in Arkansas, called Herbal Healer. They have excellent products and the company was started by a world renown natureopathic woman, Mariah McCain, whom I believe recently passed away, I didn’t know her age, last time I checked the website it was down and they had posted a notice about her, but they are up and running again I’m glad to say. So I hope that helps other people too, they also list a wide range of things and symptoms and the products to treat them. Very reputable, thank you again!

Sue
Sue
October 8, 2017 11:41 PM
Sue
Sue
October 8, 2017 11:47 PM

Nancy, digestive enzymes are key.

Rachel Baxter
October 8, 2017 5:56 PM

Nancy – I will pray for you. I am sorry that you are suffering so. I do not believe that is God’s heart for you, and He is there with you in it. He loves you and I believe that He can heal you fully. I am not an expert in health or healing so please take any guidance I give back to the Father. When you mention auto-immune issues, my first thought is that there is heart healing that needs to happen first so that your body can stop attacking itself. I am a part of a ministry called One Whole Heart. Please check it out and see if the Lord would have you receive healing through this ministry. http://www.onewholeheartministry.com. There are videos you can watch that give some background about the teachings of the ministry. Bless you Nancy!

Marilee Alm
October 8, 2017 12:19 PM

HI Nancy, I do not know if you saw my post about is every sickness a demon? Even to suggest this sends some the other way quickly. Please look up this link. I transcribed the message underneath so you can read it. Blessings!!
Is All Sickness a Demon?

Julie
October 8, 2017 4:52 PM

Thank You Rachel & because so many are commenting I will briefly share the invaluable benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. I read a book 25 years ago & it provides the added energy, weight loss & medical benefits galore. I do not even have a medical doctor. I so appreciate hearing others are challenged to bring the flesh into subjection striving to live fully in the spirit.

Marilee Alm
October 7, 2017 2:08 PM

HI Rachel, I was hoping you would give us a short overview of your 40 day fast.

David Mann
October 10, 2017 8:24 AM

Hi There Racheal,
A other book by readers digest which I think will complement full full life repair kit is Foods that harm. Foods that heal.
Hope you can get hold of both these as I think they will both be useful to you.
God bless . David

David Mann
October 10, 2017 8:15 AM

Hi There Racheal,
Hope you are ok,while reading your post for some reason a Readers Digest book came to mind,
it’s called full life repair kit which covers in chapter 3 all about living healthy today.
Page 96 Am I leading a healthy life?. Page 106 Ready ,set …slow! Page110 Eat to feel good.
Move to feel good on Page 174. page 238 live to feel good.
Page 262 Take charge of everyday health.
Chapter one covers new keys to health.
Chapter two reaper img the past which includes injuries.
Chapter four protecting future health.
I don’t know whether you can still get this book but look at http://www.readers digest.co.uk plus inside the book I notice they have publishers in New York,Sydney,Montreal as well as London.
You could all so try eBay.
I hope this proves useful to you and anybody else reading this post.
God bless from David

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 7, 2017 6:33 PM

I find this post very timely because I feel in my Spirit that God wants us all ready for the battle. Many of us are likely preparing mentally, emotionally & spiritually but how many of us are overlooking the physical preparations? I was just reflecting on this today. One teenager was out with a friend running/walking a community run. The other one was climbing a small mountain, hiking, with 3 friends. What was I doing? Busy being the driver, cleaning, etc. But not getting any exercise! Ugh!

Just a quick note as well, all of you in the Northern Hemisphere are coming up on winter. PLEASE do your research on the flu shot. It has major negative impacts on one’s health & the flu shot for older people is even worse. Natural News has several excellent articles on the flu shot. My family and I stopped getting it a few years ago & will NEVER get this shot ever again.

I think we should have more articles around health. If we are not careful, God will call us to service & if we have not “properly cared” for our “temple”, we will be unable to do what God has called us to do. We need to give the same energy and time to our physical preparations as we give to our other types of preparations. 💪🏃🚵🏂🏊🏄💃

Orianna
Orianna
October 8, 2017 9:37 AM

MANY vaccines also use aborted fetal cells in their production as well as many unclean animals, mercury and other chemicals. I’m sure Yahweh does not approve of us injecting this into our body or our children’s bodies. It’s all an agenda. MRC-5 and WI-38 from aborted babies. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

October 7, 2017 11:27 AM

Great work James, I’m still believe for full restoration myself too, getting there slowly but it will happen!

Z3 thanks for your prayers and for those who still pray. It’s been a very busy year for me, I’m getting married in December and am still battling various health issues. I am seeing improvement, however its slow so I’m in it for the long haul.

I would love to be still around more, its somewhat of a regret that I haven’t been, however other things have had to take priority for a season. Be sure to always hunger for more of God, more intimacy and more love no matter what is else is going on. Whatever the season either for you or your city or the world there is always more intimacy to be found. God bless you all, I look forward to journeying with you for a lot longer in the future.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 7, 2017 4:19 PM

Be restored in JESUS’ name. All who agree click thumbs up.

October 8, 2017 10:44 AM

Amen, thanks Marcio!

Ming
Ming
October 7, 2017 2:50 PM

Hi Rob,

Just heard a testimony from a brother at a conference. A sister he ministered with had terminal stage 4 cancer, with numerous lumps spreading all over her body, and her doctor had already given up. She prayed, confessed His Healing verses, worshipped & praised The Lord, doing everything she knew, but the situation only worsened. Then, the turning point came – she started taking Communion with faith in His broken body & stripes, while walking the same Christian walk as before. The lumps started to disappear (as she checked with her doctor continuously), one by one by one… Until no trace of cancer left!

Consider receiving Communion in rememberance of HIS Sacrifice for your Restoration – take it as frequently as you take your regular medication.

Last but not least, continue edifying yourself – praying in tongues/the Holy Spirit – HE will show you the Way to Divine Health.

Congratulation & best wish to you and your fiancée!

Ming

October 8, 2017 12:17 PM

Thanks Ming, I appreciate your advice. I’ll be honest and say that someone else recommended I take communion every day, however I haven’t been doing so as I actually felt it was too religious a practise to follow. My other issue/concern is that true communion is bread and wine, both of which my doctor doesn’t want me taking as they can inflame the gut which is what I need to heal. Last year after getting really sick, I realised that I was suddenly gluten intolerant and it was causing anxiety attacks. I stopped all gluten and it helped considerably!

I’d love to hear more thoughts on this, its not something I have given a lot of thought too yet.

Thanks!
Rob

MVP
MVP
October 8, 2017 11:03 PM

Please see neville johnsons semon on communion at the conference in australia last month. The Lord truly has healed me and He will do the same for you!

Ming
Ming
October 8, 2017 7:32 PM

Hi Rob,

Thanks for pointing out this gluten issue – I never knew there is gluten free Matzo squares! https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yehuda-Gluten-Free-Matzo-Style-Squares-10-5-Oz/

When the Lord Jesus and His Jewish disciples were celebrating the last Passover before HIS Death, they used the unleavened bread (i.e. Matzo bread – which has never changed since Jesus’ time) and un-fermented wine (i.e. grape juice). I use other juice or even water when grape juice is not available (Pastor Corey, riveristanbul.com, has even used Coca Cola in one of his meetings) – so please go to a Jewish specialty store/section of your local supermarket to buy those elements.

Please remember the Lord Jesus has already PAID the PRICE for our complete healing, and healing is the bread for HIS Children (i.e. we who believe!). And it was HE, not the Church/tradition, established the Communion for us to remember HIM (this do in remembrance of ME) and HIS Work.

Faith comes by hearing, hearing from the Word of God. Please proclaim/confess His Healing Words OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER… again until His Words become part of you, and your faith rises up above the lying symptoms (e.g. the acute stomach pain/rashes on your skin – which continue to “preach” against HIS Words) to obtain His Supernatural Promise (i.e. Mark 11:23). To take communion while taking your normal medication is to remind you that by HIS Stripes, you were ALREADY healed (1 Peter 2:24) – and this FACT must get to your heart, not just your head. Please also command the symptoms/sickness to get out/go to Jesus because HE has borne it for you already (Isaiah 53:4).

Looking forward to your healing testimony!

Ming

October 9, 2017 2:46 AM

Thanks Ming, meditation on scripture for healing is something I do every day and having been doing for over a year now. During the past year I have continued to see many others healed even though I myself am still fighting. The fight goes on, but it has been won and that victory will eventually manifest.

I have looked into this previously and I believe that the wine Jesus drank was fermented. However, as you and many others are praying for me, in faith this week I will use products my body does accept such as grape juice and probably corn bread which is gluten free.

Blessings
Rob

William
William
October 8, 2017 2:15 PM

Rob,
As Jesus is, so you are in Him. Jesus has perfect health. Of course you have perfect health —- by faith. Taking holy communion, bread and wine, by faith one need to deem these bread and wine as truely Jesus’ body and blood. There is one time I talked to a sick lady that if she is taking / believing the healing from God, she needs to set aside the fear of death , by saying ” in the process of receiving/ believing Your healing, if I die , let me die in the name of Jesus.”. ( I have no idea how these words come out of my mouth. ).

I recommend you to read Kenneth E Hagin’ s two articles ” Believer’s authority ” and ” I believe in vision. “.

Eventually, I think you need to read the word, and decide for yourself, which verse in Bible you are going to take as your own. And the verse you use , would be the foundation for your total healing by faith. And of course, that saying ” in the process of receiving/ believing Your healing, if I die , let me die in the name of Jesus.” will still be standing in the way. Of course the Lord will not let you die in the process.

October 9, 2017 2:34 AM

Thanks William, I have several pages of verses I wrote out myself that I use daily.

William
William
October 9, 2017 9:28 AM

Rob,
Yesterday I copied someone’s comment on Z3news and stored it on my phone. It is written like this ” Many times symptoms have come on but instead of coming into agreement by saying to someone else or even to myself that I don’t feel well, I begin immediately to rebuke the illness and germs in the name of Jesus. I refuse to come into agreement with the sickness. “. I think this way suits my situation. It should suit your situation as well. Let me explain.

Saying a prayer for other people is different from saying a prayer for yourself. In the case of saying a prayer for other people, your own senses do not get involved. When waying a prayer for yourself, it is very hard to get your own senses to out of the way. ( God’s Word has nothing to do with senses. )

There is one time, my pastor has a severe back pain. The Lord told her to take dominion over the pain. She did. She kept commanding the pain to get out of her for about 30 minutes or one hour, then suddenly the pain gone. In this case, the senses were still standing in the way. But the thing causing the senses ( pain ) were being treated as to be commanded to go. ( counter-act, not in agreement with it. ).

By this way, we’ll have a lot of practice to take the dominion. I think this is one of the purpose the Lord want us to take dominion.

I come to know that by taking holy communions three times a day achieve the healing as well.

May the Lord bless your marriage life.

October 30, 2017 3:13 AM

Hi Ming,

I wanted to let you know that I have been incorporating communion into my daily routine and I’ve been really surprised at the effects. Quite the opposite of feeling religious, the act of meditating on and claiming the blood of Jesus every day is wonderful to shake off any religion or works based thoughts that are still hanging on. So thank you for pushing me to do that, its been wonderful and I plan to keep on practising it.
Blessings,
Rob

Jemba
Jemba
October 7, 2017 1:26 PM

Rob we’ve missed you on Z3 so good hearing from you. Are you still our site administrator? Thank you so much for work you do/did for our website. Regarding your health, I do remember you sharing some challenges about a year ago. Its time for Z3 prayer warriors and intercessors to take it up a notch. After all, the violent take it by force. For those that can, lets form a prayer circle and each commit to pray for Robs complete health restoration. I’ll pray for your health every day for the next 7 days – other’s feel free to pray as they are lead.
The prayers of the righteous availeth much and I’m believing our righteous brother and sisters joined in prayer will manifest an improvement in your health. That should be a great send off into beginning your holy matrimony!

October 30, 2017 3:17 AM

Hi Jemba, and everyone else who is praying for me. I’ve had a pretty great couple of weeks, feeling overall much better. I have started to wean myself back onto several foods that I came off for a few months and that seems to be going ok. That week God spoke to me about seeing a chiropractor and also adjusting my sleeping habits to get up early each day. The chiropractor was surprised I’m not in any pain given how out of alignment my spine is (blame IT work for that), and getting up early has been feeling good too. I’m still praying for a fresh download of energy again, however for now I feel that I’ve taken another step in the right direction and will keep on.
Blessings
Rob

Jemba
Jemba
October 31, 2017 3:32 AM

This is awesome Rob. I recognize that when we walk with the Lord for long periods of time, we all experience seasons of praying for something and not getting it answered which can be discouraging. But during this season, I just felt the Lord impress upon my heart that that causes many of us to not be steadfast in prayer and truly believe God still answers prayers. So sometimes we have not because we ask not as Jesus said. And its even sad we sometimes don’t ask because we are wounded or just don’t believe in our hearts God will answer us. Its so refreshing reading your comment because it shows without a doubt heaven heard us. Not all healings are instantaneous and many are gradual so keep up the faith brother. I rejoice with you my brother!

October 8, 2017 11:07 AM

Thanks so much Jemba, you’re amazing, I so appreciate this! Yes we do take many things by force, I am already praying hard already to be healed before marriage but I’ll step it up a notch for the next 7 days too. If you receive anything from the Lord for me please let me know. I won’t go into detail myself as I have too much advice already, I’ll leave it up to the Lord what He wants to reveal.

Bless you!!

ps, yes I am still doing administration as required for Z3.

Jemba
Jemba
October 16, 2017 1:04 AM

Hi Rob. I believe I have a message. You can email me at sjemba@gmail.com

October 11, 2017 12:00 AM

Thanks again Jemba, its been a good week so far which is great. No dramatic changes yet, however I think I’ve noticed a small change in my stomach which is good. God put into my mind something new to try which I have also started. I also was able to find some gluten free biscuits which I am using to take communion now too. Thanks for fighting with me!

Jemba
Jemba
October 11, 2017 11:22 PM

Your welcome Rob. Good to hear even about the small change in your stomach. We are only 3 or 4 days in so lets continuing contending for breakthrough. So when I read about the story that Jesus shared of of the persistent lady who just kept pleading her case over and over again in front of the judge, I figured why not do that for your health? I’m simple enough to believe the stories shared in the bible are not only meant to point us to the deity of God but encourage us in our walk and model the kind of faith we should have.

Rob
Rob
October 13, 2017 12:10 AM

Yes that is also what I am doing. Pleading over and over. I’ve also been asking God for a clearer strategy for health. I have learned so much over the past year, some things helpful others not. So I am praying for a clear strategy for health. I had a good day yesterday which was great.

I saw my doctor again this morning again after 2 months. I told him that I’m more or less unchanged and the complicated diet doesn’t seem to be doing much. He told me to keep it up for another 3 months! Sadly he was my best bet so far. So I’m asking God for a new strategy. Thanks for your prayers. I’m heading to the house of prayer again now to pray for a while. God bless you

Grace
Grace
October 7, 2017 5:06 PM

Prayed for you just now, Rob.

October 8, 2017 10:46 AM

Thanks so much Grace, bless you

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 10, 2017 3:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh4mMQqG6KQ&t=6s Rob -seriously try this recipe for an anti-inflammatory drink -this sister in Christ has a awful inflammatory disease –endometriosis—and works amazing
I have made it and drinking it for 4-5 days now and the change in my skin is just about miraculous –for two quarts -boil 1/2 cup ginger root -15-20 minutes -then add 1/2 Tablespoon -tumerick-1/2 Tablespoon-cinnamon–a couple pinches cayenne pepper – a couple black peppercorns –let cool and add honey –strain and drink -store in fridge

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 7, 2017 2:44 PM

James, I am so glad you brought up this subject again because I was waiting for the right opportunity to share this information. This information is from a very reputable heart surgeon and he has his own product, which I will not share. However, his product is similar to what you are offering, but with the following information:

1. Eat plenty of berries, dark skinned fruit, etc. that have high levels of POLYPHENOLS. Polyphenols do reduce inflammation, are antiaging, and do reverse plaque in the arteries. Polyphenols are the most important compound to reverse plaques. List of food with high polyphenols: https://www.healthline.com/health/polyphenols-foods#overview1

2. Take natural metabolic enhancers and probiotics such as what is in your product.

3. Take vitamin and mineral supplements, high in vitamin B’s, as in your product.

4. AVOID ALL SOYBEAN products because they are high in estrogen which causes body to store fat and other risks.

5. REDUCE/COOK WELL LECTIN containing foods that may cause gut wall damage:

6. AVOID WHEATGRASS drinks. Grass is not absorbed by humans. Do your research for any benefit.

John Smith
October 8, 2017 11:02 PM

James: If you’re middle age and having some heart issues, I would suggest using the garlic drink I use to thin your blood. Its basically 4 cloves per day for a 2 week period blended (14 x 4 = 56 medium cloves) with two lemons and two limes and then blend and mix with about 8 cups of water and put on stove and bring up to a boil. Just before boil, take off, let it set one hour, and strain and keep mixture in fridge and portion so it lasts two weeks. I add about 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar to mine after it cools. Put into bottles and into fridge. I take about 1/2 cup each night before bed and it does wonders, and will only cost you about $2 per week max. Thinning your blood before bed or exercise has a multitude of benefits. I also take a ton of supplements. As far as loosing weight, I believe the best way, as you said, is to completely cut out sugar, sodas, and processed food, and anything GMO. I try to drop to 2 meals per day and use a smoothie as a meal replacement for breakfast many days. By becoming content with your hunger and learning what you need to eat to loose weight (I weight myself every morning) and dealing with your hunger, you can easily manage your day to day weight and start to feel a lot better. Most of my dinners just consist of a piece of lean meat and steamed vegetables. Occasionally, I’ll eat some bread or other carbs, but not much. This seems to work for me…. Best to you………..

Aline
Aline
October 9, 2017 2:05 AM

Cayenne pepper is a nutrient for the heart. Dr. John Christopher never lost a heart patient in 40 years. If they had a heart attack, he gave them a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a cup of warm water. Their heart was starved for the nutrients in the cayenne pepper. Garlic is a natural antibiotic. Massage with essential oils will also lower blood pressure.

Julie Bucker
October 7, 2017 9:54 PM

What has helped me regain energy is Dr Hulda Clark’s parasite cleanse and candida bug buster. I had worms in my heart, and I have lots more energy now. It is a full body parasite cleanse not just a gut cleanse. I’ve tried many health stuff nothing worked, why would it when the parasites are getting the nutrients and not me!

Marnie
Marnie
October 7, 2017 11:27 PM

Hi Julie, I was just researching Dr Hulda Clark’s protocols on the internet last week after reading a couple of testimonies regarding the effectiveness of black walnut green hulls tincture. I’ve never done a parasite cleanse for the whole body. Did you find the instructions for the cleanse in her book? Many thanks, Marnie

Julie Bucker
October 8, 2017 8:32 AM

Buy the cleanse on Hulda Clark.com If you buy the cleanse, it has instructions. Basically take the pills in different amounts 3 times a day for 18 days.

Marnie
Marnie
October 9, 2017 1:50 AM

Fantastic! Thanks so much!
I’ve tried diatomaceous earth, which worked great. Had a noticeable cleaning effect and increased my energy. But it’s only effective on gut parasites. Thank you Julie!

William
William
October 23, 2017 7:02 PM
Just received this information. Share with everyone. From Dr. D. Mensah-Asare A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems like CANCER n 1 Migraine 2 High blood pressure 3 Low blood pressure 4 Pain of joints 5 Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat 6 Epilepsy 7 Increasing level of cholesterol 8 Cough 9 Bodily discomfort 10 Golu pain 11 Asthma 12 Hooping cough 13 Blockage of veins 14 Disease related to Uterus & Urine 15 Stomach problems 16 Poor appetite 17 Also all diseases related to the eyes, ear & throat. 18 Headache HOW TO USE WARM WATER Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 4 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 4 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will. NOTE: DO not eat anything 45mins after taking the water. The warm water therapy will resolve the health problems within reasonable period such as: ✔ Diabetes in 30 days ✔ Blood pressure in 30 days ✔ Stomach problems in 10 days ✔ All types of Cancer in 9 months ✔ Blockage of veins in 6 months ✔ Poor appetite in 10 days ✔ Uterus and related diseases in 10 days ✔ Nose, Ear, and Throat problems in 10 days ✔ Women problems in 15 days ✔ Heart diseases in 30 days ✔ Headache/migraine in 3 days ✔ Cholesterol in 4 months ✔ Epilepsy and paralysis continuously in 9 months ✔ Asthma in 4 months COLD WATER IS BAD FOR YOU If cold water does not affect you at young age, it will harm you at old age. * Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes heart attack. Cold drinks are main reason for heart attack.… Read more »
Expat gal
Expat gal
October 7, 2017 6:21 PM

James – Your timing is excellent! I was just starting a search for some type of supplement with the type of benefits you described! Plus the hubby will be back in the U.S. next month so he could bring it back to where we now reside in South America so we would love to try this!

Like Rachel, I know you are a man of integrity so I am excited to try this. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the throwback pic of your wife. She is lovely. 😀

Blessings.

Aline
Aline
October 7, 2017 6:18 AM

James, did you really pray about this before you put it on your website? Blessings, Aline

Reenie Miles
October 9, 2017 2:35 PM

So glad you shared this, James! I have come across this product several times and really wanted to try it but I wanted to connect with someone in the body of Christ! Can’t wait to receive my trial pak! Thanks again for having the courage and wisdom to put this out there. Many of us are not physically ready for what’s coming. I know that God will fill in my weakness with His strength and I am also determined to do my part by making some changes and taking better care of my body, His temple.