Terry Bennett: 21-year Prophetic Timeframe 2008 to 2028

Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett

In December 2001, prophetic minister Terry Bennett was shown a 21-year timeframe, which began in 2008 and will end at the end of 2028. He saw this 21-year period divided into three periods of seven years each with each period having different kinds of shakings. Terry Bennett is founder of Terry Bennett Ministries.

A more recent interview with Terry Bennett has also been documented in my post: “Terry Bennett: You Will See 666.” I highly recommend that post because Terry shared important insights not covered in this post. In that post I was able to draw some amazing conclusions regarding the rise of the antichrist by examining his revelations in the context of scriptures. I believe it is the most important post I have ever written so don’t miss it!

ECONOMIC SHAKINGS:

The first seven-year period will be a time of economic shakings from 2008-2014, plus a transition year with more economic trouble in 2015. We have already seen the beginning of these shakings with the 2008 collapse of the housing market. Terry Bennett saw an unprecedented economic downturn would begin in 2011, which came to pass with major market shakings during August and September 2011 caused by the debt crisis in Greece. As Terry Bennett stated, this was only the beginning of the shakings. Since 2011, sovereign debt levels around the world have soared to levels never seen before in history, setting the stage for the next wave of economic shakings, which he saw coming in the 2013-2014 area. He saw this next wave will be larger than either of the previous waves.

GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL SHAKINGS:

Terry Bennett saw the second seven-year period will be a time of shakings in the arena of government and politics beginning at the start of 2015 until the end of 2021. This could be a time when governments are overthrown and taken over through wars and internal conflicts. Established political parties could be shaken and new parties could emerge. Jesus warned us about a time when “nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom” (Matthew 24:7). Jesus also warned us of days coming when “lawlessness is increased and most people’s love will grow cold (Matthew 24:12). These government and political shakings will lay the groundwork for the coming reign of the antichrist, who will arise as a king with answers to difficult problems (Daniel 8:23).

RELIGIOUS SHAKINGS:

Terry Bennett saw a third seven-year period will be a time of shakings in religion beginning at the start of 2022 and ending at the end of 2028. We have already seen shakings coming from the spread of Islam around the world. Islam could be part of the shakings during this coming period. Jesus also warned us about a time when there will be a great shaking of the faith of Christians. He said, “Many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many” (Matthew 24:10-11). These religious shakings will lay the groundwork for the coming false prophet, who will partner with the antichrist during the seven-year tribulation period (Revelation 16:13).

TRANSCRIPT:

In December 2001 the angel came to me over a series of three or four days. During that time he spoke to me about these coming years beginning in 2008, which he called, economically speaking, the beginning of birth pangs, not just in our nation, but throughout the nations. Then he outlined for me a 21-year timeframe beginning with 2008, broken down into seven-year incremental time frames, with the first seven-year period beginning in 2008, the first seven years being economics, the shakings of the nations of the earth economically.

He broke it down further into 3 1/2 year time frames within each of the seven-year time frames.

So the first seven years being economics, followed by this governmental and political seven years, again broken down into two 3 1/2 year time frames. This is followed by a third seven-year period where a religious system was added to the economic and governmental political systems. So I could see all the way to 2028. That is what he showed me in that encounter in December 2001.

I was instructed to pray that certain things could be averted with those whom I shared, which was a fairly large number of people although I did not go public with that. I shared it in the hopes that, as the body of Christ, we would pray and we could see some things averted. And I am not saying that anything has been or will be averted. It is just obvious to me since we are now past 2008 that surely something was not averted because of what we have gone through.

What I saw in that was the stock market in the United States of America drop below 500 points. That is not 5,000 points. It is 500 points. (The stock market’s lowest point after the 2008 housing market collapse was 6,469). I am not saying that I want us to go there, but that was what was shown to me along with many other things that were given to me during those days. For me they were days of weeping over our nation and the nations of the earth has to what was coming. I was actually instructed in that way so it was easy for me. The angel told me, “Weep for what is coming upon your nation.”

At the end of those encounters I asked this question. You know how the Lord can get you to ask the right question. The question was, “Are these the things they came right out of the Charles Dickens book with Scrooge when the spirit of the future was showing him his own end?” Scrooge asked the spirit, “Are these the things that will be for candies things be altered?” That was the question I asked the angel who was with me. His answer was exactly the same as the answer to Scrooge. He said, “If these things remain on altered this is what’s going to happen.”

That allowed me to understand the body of Christ’s intercession, but not just intercession, but God is calling for transformation.

2011 was directly spoken to me by the angel that there would be the attaining of a goal in 2011, economically speaking. That goal being a downward turn unlike any other downward turn in the history of the nations. I do not believe it is all going to hit in 2011. I believe 2011 is the beginning of it, of what I call another wave. I was actually shown another wave past that in the 2013-2014 area that will be larger than the 2008 wave and the 2011 wave.

The angel made it very clear to me concerning four nations. He said to me in 2001, “I want you to watch four nations. They are sign-posts for what is going to happen. The four nations were Greece, Italy, Spain, and France.”

These things make me weep. That is where my heart is. I do not rejoice in what I see. I weep over it. These are people. Some people think these things are right until it is their family that is hit. The things that are coming in some of these arenas of the earth are not the way we are thinking about it. We think God is going to use his church as an instrument of vengeance throughout the earth. That is ludicrous to me. The church is more of an instrument of mercy to stand in the gap. That is how I see that.

Many times I have been instructed in these things to weep for these peoples or these nations, which is my heart in the matter anyway. I do not share these things because I am glad about what is coming. I hate what I see. If I could turn the TV (the prophetic visions) off at times I would, but it is what it is.

The pastor hosting this meeting then made the following comments to share other insights that Terry Bennett had shared with him separately. Terry Bennett agreed with these comments.

These three seven-year periods are laying the foundation for the antichrist world system. That does not mean the antichrist is coming in 2028, but it does mean certain foundations are being laid. Not all nations will adopt all three of these systems. Some nations will adopt one or two while others will adopt all three. Each nation made its own decision. The intercessors will also determine to what degree the nations will adopt these evil systems and to what degree the nations will become refuge nations. There will be many sheep nations that will refuse to adopt these evil systems. Believers must take action because their cities can be cities of refuge if they will make it be so. Our nation will be a sheep nation if we choose to make it be so and if we pray for it.

© 2013 – 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Marisol
Marisol
July 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Wisdom and discernment needed. A lot of crazy false stuff out there. Read your bible. There are many false prophets and apostles. Ask Holy Spirit to show you and guide you. Pray Psa 91 protection!

Robert
Robert
December 26, 2014 12:54 pm

I will be 77 in 2028 and a believer for about 56 years. This prophecy seems to be shoehorned into shape and, though it may be interesting to speculate, Jesus’ statement about who knows the time and the day is still there, not to mention the poor pastor who twice committed the error of false prophecy about the rapture. It is far more important to keep Jesus front and center in our lives as Lord and Savior than to squabble about when an event that even Jesus said he did not know the timing of will happen.

chris
chris
May 27, 2015 8:01 am
Shalom James… thanks for your input and reply.. if we go according to the Bible’s revelations,then we fit Terry’s Words and description together,they fit remarkably well. on that we both agree and this means we have a different Understanding regarding the timing..and that not a reason for division and that is so important. we see things differently because Terry wasn’t told specifics regarding if this last 7 year he was told was the very last 7 years or not..but I feel that from what we read,then we see what John saw regarding the Anti-Christ’s reign,we can conclude perhaps that both are one and the same..meaning,the last period he was shown will be the very last 7 years also. for example,the Bible tells us that it none other than the Anti-Christ who will be the one that brings together the New World Order. before his appearance,the World is in chaos and he brings relative or apparent peace to the World and will then bring about this New World Order. the New World Religion also coincides with the appearance of the False Prophet ,and we are told that both him and the Anti-Christ will bring the World into One.through this New World Order..that why he will be hailed as a god or “Christ”. if this Kingdom is fully set up before their appearance and reign,then this might contradict the Purpose of their coming..Just as Jesus will Set up a New World of Peace,and a New World Government from Jerusalem,their Purpose also will be to Counterfeit this plan of God.I accept that there will be some Attempt to create this World Empire prior to their appearance,but it will fail. I think we might see a form of New World Government coming to pass within the next few years. then probably a global war… Read more »
Nicholas Fleming
Nicholas Fleming
January 2, 2015 4:13 am

Does not matter how long one has been a Christian , but what does matter is that we are being ravished by God and consumed by his goodness. This stuff can create fear in people if they dont know how to eat the meat and toss the bone.. Hold on to the promises that are life, the recorded and God breathed Word. This will be the only way that you stay in love. Every one that is apart of the Bride will not have to bear arms and store up food like the world wants you to think. We need to stop reading the news flashes of CNN and start worshiping in Spirit and Truth. Start with Ephesians and work your way to Song of Songs hahahaha

Bill Weather
November 14, 2014 2:11 pm

sounds super speculative to me. this testimony contradicts what many others are getting on World War 3 coming to American soil. Terry says nothing about Russia and China. all this is generalizations…. there’s so much more back our view at qwakeup.org.

November 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Are you sure you read this post? Your comments show you missed what he said. Terry Bennett saw the second 7-year period from 2015-2021 will be “a time of dramatic changes in governments around the world, great political turmoil, and wars. Terry explained, ‘What the United States is going to go through is civil conflict, civil war, and then invasion.'” That is a direct quote from the post! An invasion of a superpower like the United States is world war 3 and he clearly said it is coming to American soil.

mem
mem
August 5, 2016 7:05 pm

Terry Bennet “2011 was directly spoken to me by the angel that there would be the attaining of a goal in 2011, economically speaking. That goal being a downward turn unlike any other downward turn in the history of the nations. I do not believe it is all going to hit in 2011. I believe 2011 is the beginning of it, of what I call another wave. I was actually shown another wave past that in the 2013-2014 area that will be larger than the 2008 wave and the 2011 wave.”

So today I am looking at the 10 year chart of the DOW. Focusing on 2011 and 2013-2014 and contrasting that to 2008 in view of what he said

There is a dip in 2011, but its less than a third of the dip of 2008. Looking at 2013-2014…(look at the 10yr chart). There is no dip that is even remotely close to the 2011 dip, let alone the 2008 crash.

So it seems the 2011 dip does not begin to approximate “unlike any other downward turn in the history of nations”. Since there was no real dip in 2013/2014 that certainly could not be “larger than 2008 and the 2011 wave”

How are people reconciling this disparity in the angel Gabriel’s word to Terry?

Was it averted by prayer/repentance? Is there another explanation that involves using a different metric than the DOW?

Dean
Dean
August 5, 2016 8:59 pm

Using any equity index (and especially DJIA) as a gauge of economic health is a fool’s errand. But, that has little to do with how I reconcile such a disparity.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 5, 2016 7:46 pm

Dodd-Frank Banking bill became law in 21 July 2010. This law made legal the “Cyprusing” of US bank accounts. The language changed ‘depositors’ into investors. Depositors are 1st in line to be made whole. Investors are last / subject to 100% loss. One word changed everything.

Nov 2014 G20 declares money in bank accounts not really money…

Dean
Dean
August 5, 2016 8:50 pm

Depositors have, for many, many years, legally been “unsecured creditors” to banks. Dodd-Frank nor any G20 actions changed this.

However, now, in a bank bankruptcy, unsecured creditors are subordinate to derivative contract counterparties.

Rhonda
Rhonda
July 29, 2016 5:04 pm
I find that many of these prophets don’t have a clue about the Lord’s Feast Days. And the Blood Moons were also very misinterpreted!! They were a definite FLASHING RED WARNING in the heavens about the SHIFT we are in… and about the coming BEAST system and wars against Israel (and the world)! It was revealed to Apostle Paul the events of the “catching up” and even when that would happen because he tells us in 1 Corinthians about how Jesus fulfilled the first 5 Feasts and the NEXT to be fulfilled is the Feast of Trumpets – the last trump (tekia ha gadola) is the 100th Blast that ends the Feast of Trumpet – his audience KNEW THIS. The Feast of Trumpets on Sep. 23, 2017 will culminate the actual sign in the heavens of Rev. 12!!! YES. It happens to be the ONLY time in 7,000 years (per NASA) this occurs!! And recent Rema Word study shows and confirms THIS IS a RAPTURE type event!! I’m not date setting… but my hopes are very, very high… because it has all the hallmarks of what is going to happen! The ‘son’ (arsen) is the Body of Christ that was ‘born’ of the woman (Israel) and the dragon (Beast System and Antichrist) is waiting to consume the ‘child’… BUT… further exegesis shows that THIS child is ‘SNATCHED OUT OF HARMS WAY’ … Jesus was not ‘snatched’ but simple taken up (different words used in the Greek/Hebrew). Then… the dragon goes after the woman who flees (as most theologians believe) to Petra. It’s so simple now that there’s an understanding!! And the Lord is ‘increasing’ our ‘knowledge’ about these things ‘for such a time as this’ so we can be READY!! Maranatha!!
Phanuel
Phanuel
July 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Sorry but Revelation 12 is about the sons of God (the man child) and Not the rapture of the church. The church will NOT be raptured on September 23, 2017. The man child is birthed in the fullness and stature of our Lord Jesus Christ during a time of great persecution of the church and Israel. They will be granted the powers of the age to come the apostle Paul spoke about. Shalom

Rhonda
Rhonda
July 30, 2016 7:16 pm

We’ll see about that… but I’ve learned much in the past few years… and as the Lord told Daniel… in the last days knowledge WILL increase. And things are getting closer and closer to the Lord’s return. The Lord has opened up Revelation 12 in a deeper understanding. And you’re wrong… Paul DID know the Feast Days and the language and idioms of the Jews… he didn’t have to explain what the ‘last trump’ was… because they all KNEW from the practice of the Feast of Trumpets what that actually meant – the last 100th blast of the Feast of Trumpets, also known as ‘the hidden day’, The Resurrection Feast, “The Day that No One Knows” *because* it’s the ONLY Feast to be called at the sighting of the NEW MOON, the “Wedding Feast” — sorry… The Word is very, very clear that the Church, the Bride of Christ, the Body of Christ (son = arsen (greek) in Rev. 12) is NOT going to suffer through the WRATH and INDIGNATION of the Lord during the 7 year Tribulation!!
Listen to Perry Stone, J.D. Farag, Scottie Clarke on YouTube. Get Perry Stone’s book “Prophecies Concealed, Now Revealed”.

The Rapture is raptus in the Latin, translated from the Greek: Harpazo, which means ‘a violent snatching out of HARMS way’. Read Isaiah 26:19-21. You cannot and will not convince me that Jesus, who already suffered for my sins, who has already promised me Salvation, that I put all my hopes and trust in… would tell me that I have to endure GLOBAL, CATACLYSMIC, AND COSMIC DEVASTATION. sorry. Titus 2:13 — He is My Blessed Hope to appear in the clouds. God Bless.

Dean
Dean
July 30, 2016 2:47 am

I’m honestly impressed. The classic AI troll/bot has really taken a step deeper.

This one uses specialized knowledge and keywords in a way like I’ve never seen before.

believeinJesus
believeinJesus
November 2, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi ,

could you please check out Pastor Neville Johnson’s message, it look like there is only 7 year left , after that we are going to the final 7 years. could you compare Pastor Neville , Brother Sadhu and minister Terry Bennett message, could you do some summary ?
thanks

God Bless

Bill Weather
June 20, 2015 10:38 am

I have a detailed critique of the 120 jubilee count at the ljnk below

It lines up some with this timeline of Terry Bennet. There is some evidence that points to 2027 as the 120th jubillee from creation. 120×50=6000 yes, with the millenial reign possibly 2028 beginning.

The low information pre tribe christian brethren are expecting rapture 2015-2016. They are in for some surprises soon.

Abigail
Abigail
June 20, 2015 8:04 am
Please see Gabriel Erb website ‘contact – 2028 end’ and there is an explanation from his book what this saying really means……here is snippet of it but it’s best to read the whole page. From his book “Signs In the Heavens” by Avi Ben Mordechai, he devotes a chapter to explaining what “no man knows the day or hour” truly means from a rabbinical Hebraic perspective. It is a figure of speech. Christians over the centuries have separated themselves from their Hebraic roots causing the misunderstanding of key Jewish biblical idioms. An idiom is also a figure of speech. When Y’shua (Jesus) uttered His famous words concerning the Messianic Era in Mattityahu (Matthew) 24:26, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”, He used a common Jewish figure of speech referring to a specific Jewish Festival. In essence He was saying, “I am coming for My Bride on such and such a day! Be watching!” What day could the Jewish idiom be referring to? Keep reading! Of course, anyone could look up into the twilight or early morning sky and, if they looked hard enough, see the new moon or at least its “horns”. And certainly an astute observer knew when about 29- days were completed since the previous Rosh Chodesh. But recall, ONLY THE SANHEDRIN NASSI had the authority to proclaim the first of Tishri, which was already established as a technical procedure. Once proclaimed, the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah) commenced. Until that public announcement by the Nassi, everyone had to wait before they could begin the observance of the festival. No one could begin the festival beforehand! Thus, we can more clearly see the analogy Jesus made with His words: “But of that day… Read more »