The Terror of the LORD is Coming to the United States of America

wrath

“Oh, My precious child, you are going to need to trust Me, but not just with your pen.  You are going to need to trust Me with your mind, with your heart, and with your very life (Proverbs 3:5-6).  There are things which are about to come upon this land that will strike terror into the hearts of men. (Luke 21:26)  They will search high and low for the causes and the solutions.  They will long for safety and security but none will be found apart from Me (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

It grieves My heart to say this, but many hearts will remain unrepentant.  In fact, for many, although they will be sorely afraid, these things will only stiffen their resolve to rebel (Exodus 32:9).  Rather than repenting they will judge Me from their own black hearts for the things coming on the land.  They will decide that their self-made “gods” would never do something like this.  I am saddened by their positions, but I will respect their choices (2 Timothy 3).

I am not the God of puppets or mindless drones.  In fact, it is the opposite.  While it is My heart’s desire that the people of this world surrender all they are unto Me, I want to take who they were (broken, blind, deaf, deceived, poisoned) and transform them.  I have come to take captive and I have come to set captives free (Luke 4:18).   Just as a bond servant is free and yet chooses a life subject to the will of their master, I seek free men to surrender (Romans 1:1).  It takes great trust for a man to surrender their life to another.  They have to believe that their master’s intentions towards them are good.  They have to believe that their master will care for them in times of need.  This decision may be based on such deliberative criteria, but once is it is made it is irreversible.  Whether they are right or wrong concerning the nature of their master, they are surrendered for life.

Listen to Me.  I am the Good Master (Mark 10:17-18).  Anyone who surrenders their life unto Me will have all their expectations met and so much more (Matthew 6:33).  Although I am God, I am meek and lowly in heart. Although I have absolute power, I am gentle and kind (Matthew 11:29).  I am the Good Shepherd.  The Good Shepherd does not abandon his sheep.  He stays with them.  He guards them day and night.  He is ready to lay down his life for them (John 10:11).

These words are truth.  They speak to My character, My integrity and My heart.  Yet I know that when the wolf comes there will be those who succumb to fear (John 10:12, Proverbs 3:5-6).  They will question Me and the integrity of My word.  Listen, I am not speaking to the wayward.  I am referring to those who walk within My fold.  Those who flee in fear with the hope of self-preservation will not find it (Matthew 16:25).  Instead they will flee directly into the jaws of the very one who kills, steals and destroys (John 10:10).

Tell them.  Tell My people.  They must shore up their faith in Me now (Mark 11:22).  They must make their elections sure.  In the coming days there will be no room for doubt.  Tell them.  Their lives depend on it!  The terror about to befall this land exceeds even the imagination of your Hollywood.  The terror of the LORD is coming to the United States of America.  When it falls there will be only two positions.  You will either be under the shelter of My wings (Psalm 91:4) or you will be under the full weight of My wrath (Isaiah 1:24).”

(My words in response)

Oh, my LORD, hear my cries!  I pray that You awaken Your people.  I pray that You open their eyes so that they may see.  Awaken them from their slumber!  Arise, my brethren!  The hour is late.  Danger is at the gate.  You must unsheathe your swords.  You must don your armor.  Neglect nothing.  Fear not!  The coming hour is filled with trials but it is also filled with victory.  The most ferocious of battles leads to the most exhilarating of victories.  Jesus, have mercy!  Show kindness to those who have given their hearts and their lives to You.  Remove doubt.  Remove division.  Bring them into Your divine shelter.

The LORD responds:

“I will strike with great ferocity to the left, to the right, and to the center.  Let those with discernment discern, and let those who lack wisdom seek it.  Those who seek Me in this hour will find what they need (James 1:5), but those who turn their faces away from Me are in danger of destruction (Deuteronomy 30:17-18). As you have asked, I will be merciful to those who seek mercy (Deuteronomy 4:31), but those who judge Me from their evil hearts will come under My righteous judgment (Romans 2:6).  I am merciful, but I am just.  Which one you receive is your choice.

Look!  The hour is late (Matthew 16:3).  The light of day has retreated from this land.  A long night lies ahead.  Those who are full of My light will shine with great brilliance (Isaiah 60:1), but those who have chosen darkness will be overwhelmed by it.  For them there will be only weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Luke 13:28)

This word of warning is My mercy (Amos 3:7). Some will listen and take heed.  Some will laugh it off.  The choice is theirs to make.  Human lives and eternal destinies are at stake.  Choose wisely.  Choose surely.  Choose now.”

My Advice:

I advise you to stop and take heed to this word.  Do not read through it quickly.  Rather, pause as necessary to ponder and discern what is being spoken.  If you decide that this is mere rubbish that is the product of fanciful imagination, simply discard it.  However, if you discern the voice of the LORD there are several things you must do.

1. Pay close attention
  2. Take these words to your prayer closet to hear individually from the LORD.
  3. Do not hesitate in taking action as you have been directed.
  4. Share these words.  Share them with people you know want to receive them and with people you know do not.  All must be warned.  No one wants to come out of this with blood on their hands.
Mitch Salmon

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

Joel Carter
Joel Carter
January 29, 2016 6:30 AM

Dear Mitch,

Also I believed that the west coast would crumble into ocean after another mega quakes strike in the future.
For the east coast, the asteroid would strike the Atlantic Ocean to destroy the east coast and God will ensure that the America will not rebuilt ever again after Russia, China, and other nations nuke us into oblivion.

Sincerely,
Joel Carter

Joel Carter
Joel Carter
January 26, 2016 4:20 PM

Dear Mitch,

I saw both west coast and east coast covered by the waters. It is awful to know that many people who currently lived in west and east coast would dead in the near future. Please pray for me that I would walk humbly with the Lord God Almighty and be ready for the Rapture of the Church. Thank you for your reply, sir.

Sincerely,
Joel Carter

christene
christene
January 26, 2016 6:20 PM

Its during these times we are told to encourage one another. And let us do what the Lord ask 2000yrs ago and that is the great commission! Let us share the gospel with everyone we know and pray for our communities, neighborhoods, and cities! We want to be found busy about the Father’s business….LOOK UP, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NEAR!

Joel Carter
Joel Carter
January 24, 2016 12:36 AM

Hello, guys and gals in Jesus Christ our Lord,

Guess What?! I had an two recent visions of United States of America. One is that I saw that: the nuclear warheads hitting against the east coast. Another vision is that: I saw the waters cover the west coast and east coast. During the 90s when I was teenager, I saw in the vision back then that the America divide into two by massive earthquake that strike the New Madrid Fault Line. Do not be afraid. Okay, my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

From,
Joel Carter

Mitch Salmon
January 26, 2016 1:57 PM

Joel, thanks for your comment. I have one question regarding what you shared. When you talk about the waters covering the west and east coast is it in that order?

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
January 23, 2016 5:38 PM
Wow! The prophets and watchmen of God are TRULY amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, insights and interpretation. I don’t get dreams and visions like you all do. I get images while praying in the Spirit that correlate to dreams and visions I’ve read on this site, but no actual dreams or visions. However, my 12 year old daughter does. By what I read on here and through prayer, fasting and listening to great servants of God like, Rick Wiles, Jim Bakker, Michael Snyder and ministries like Trunews, the Prophecy Club and this one; I feel I am more able to help her with understanding some of her dreams. The one she shared earlier, was quite disturbing. But it sounds very similar to some things I’ve read on here and my spirit tells me she is receiving prophetic dreams from the Lord. In saying that, I will ask and pray for confirmation as my church doesn’t exactly delve into prophetic things as I believe it should. The pastor is not necessarily against them, I think he just doesn’t see them as important as other things. I hope, pray and believe that is changing as I have had opportunity to share with him some things I’ve read on here and from the other servants I mentioned above. In short, I just want to thank you all for yout Godly insights and wisdom. My eyes have only recently been opened since about June of 2015. But, man when they opened it was like a download from Heaven. I couldn’t get enough of God’s wisdom and knowledge. I was shocked to see how much I didn’t know and how much more there was to learn. I pretty much visit this site daily. It is truly a blessing. I share many… Read more »
Mitch Salmon
January 26, 2016 2:04 PM

It is not that anyone is great. It is that God is great and He chooses to use His servants for all kinds of purposes. Even then it is not that one purpose is all that much greater than another. The important thing is that we are listening for and discerning the voice of the LORD in this season AND that we are not just listening but responding to what we hear. Obedience is key. God bless you!

Christina January
christina
January 24, 2016 6:29 PM
Ken, thank you for sharing your experience in how you have recently been given an increase in knowledge and wisdom from the Lord God. I also as of recent, Jan ’14, after a prayer I prayed, immediately began to receive what seems to be a “download from Heaven” as you mentioned. Amazing God, right? The Lord began revealing some truths right away and as He began showing me these truths, I would have to take time on each truth and pray. Some things He revealed required repentance on my part. It has been a learning and growing time. He has been my Teacher teaching me one-one-One. As He revealed one thing and I was trustworthy and obedient in that area, He moved to the next subject matter. This revealing of knowledge and wisdom (many mysteries) seemed to begin at entry level and He has built on top of each level. Like beginning in school at the lowest level of education and working up. I can tell it’s God’s work in progress because how He has started me at the entry level in knowledge and faith and builds from there. Some truths were difficult to learn as my mind had to be re-wired from what I grew up and learned. It’s insightful to learn that the world is cloaked in a heavy veil of deception and so many distractions. If we are aware and made sensitive to this knowledge, it greatly helps us to see how our adversary uses all of these deceptions and distractions to keep us from an intimate relationship with our Father, our Creator. How cunning. Z3News has been a blessing to find for me as well. I am blessed and comforted in knowing that I don’t feel so alone. I have also shared this website with others.… Read more »
January 24, 2016 7:23 PM

I am just as thrilled as you to connect with people who know what time it is. Like you said, it is great to know we are not alone. Many of us feel alone even when we are with other believers because most believers are sound asleep. The good news is things will be changing soon that will bring all believers into agreement as one body. Until then we at least have our virtual friends here at Z3.

Tammy
Tammy
January 23, 2016 6:42 PM

Ken,
I totally agree about the wide opened eyes and the download of learning!! It is so exciting to learning so much isn’t it?

sonia
sonia
January 23, 2016 6:10 PM

Truly Z3 news site is a blessing to all of us and special thanks to James Bailey who started this blog and persevered in good and in not so good times.
I also feel that God will use this site to open the eyes of many in the days, months and years to come… Many who don’t “see” right now but many who will start seeing when God start opening their eyes to see and their ears to hear! May God bless you all !

Mitch Salmon
January 26, 2016 2:00 PM

AMEN to that Sonia (and AMEN to all who responded below). This is an important outlet and is proving a blessing to me not just in having an outlet to share the words the LORD has given me but also in reading what others are sharing on this site.

Jim McCollam
Jim McCollam
January 23, 2016 3:37 PM

Mitch, concerning those that pridefully and hatefully make foollsh accusations against God for allowing bad things to happen or refuse to acknowledge that God actually causes bad things to happen comes from a heart that doesn’t truly know God. They see things from their limited view point and therefore sit in judgment and speak foolishly like Job’s wife. Just imagine being Joseph’s servant when he was treating his brothers so roughly. Especially when he frames Benjamin. Can you imagine what was going through his servants mind and how he could have so easily got mad and foolishly accused Joseph of cruel and unfair treatment of Benjamin. He knew that Benjamin was innocent and I am sure it tested his love and loyalty to Joseph to the max but he also knew Joseph and trusted him when he couldn’t make sense of his strange behavior. I would suspect any new servants that did not yet know Joseph were cursing him under their breath and it would seem rightfully so. Joseph’s brothers had to have their hearts tested to prove if they had truly repented of who they used to be. We all have to be tested and our love and trust verefied to be worthy to walk down the isle and be forever joined in HOLY matrimony to the King. A woman that looks with disgust and arrogantly speaks ill of her proposed bridegroom will not be invited to the wedding. We must each one have such a personal and intimate relationship with our Lord Jesus that we never lose our trust in him regardless of past or future events. Wedding preparations are under way, are you ready?

Michael G.
Michael G.
January 23, 2016 3:33 PM

This part, “It takes great trust for a man to surrender their life to another,” really hit home to me. It’s so true. It is way too easy for a person to settle into a ‘head knowledge’ of God and to not really hand his trust over to God.

Jesus said we need to have faith like a little child. Well, think about the child. A little child looks up to his parents with complete, unreserved faith and trust. If daddy says, “Come over here, it’s safe,” the trusting little child will hold out his arms and immediately walk right to his dad. There is no question in this child’s mind about his dad’s love and care. No worries about what to do when he gets hungry. No worries about where to sleep. No worries about safety. Daddy is here.

In the same way, we are called to trust our Heavenly Father. Father is here. When He calls, we go to Him. When He says go that way, we go that way. Father sees all; He knows the safe path (even through a field of land mines).

Mitch Salmon
January 26, 2016 2:06 PM

I am reminded of an old song. I think it speaks for itself,

“Trust and obey
for there’s no other way
to be happy in Jesus
than to trust and obey.”

David Hapenney
January 23, 2016 2:20 PM

“Under the shadow of His wings”, “trust”, and transformation—those themes in your message I just also wrote about http://www.befoundfaithful.com/recent.html “Christ is Coming in A Micron of Time”

When is Jesus coming back again? The Bible does not give the day or the hour, but it does indicate just how close we are…And yes, believe it or not, the word of God uses mikron to show how little time it is…

Carol
January 23, 2016 1:09 PM

In the middle of last night, California-time, Jan. 23rd, as 1/3 of the U.S. is threatened/paralyzed by a massive storm, I clearly hear: John 14:1. It echoes alone. A powerful resonation. I wake up and search out the reference: Jesus said to his disciples, “Don’t be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me.” This is the beginning of Jesus’ reference to going away to prepare a place for all of us — who are his disciples (that is fully committed/submitted and in love with Yeshua). “I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together.” (John 1:15) Though many have seen fearful times ahead of the U.S., as God gives faithful warning to his prophets and watchmen, the timeframe is still open-ended. Song of Solomon is still true. God is fiercely and passionately in love with his people, the remnant, who are powerfully and faithfully in love with his Son, his Spirit poured out in these latter times, and himself, Father God.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 23, 2016 4:10 PM

Thank you for sharing Carol. My kids and I were staying on the ocean. We have been commanding the waves to stay in their place in Jesus name. The neighborhoods on the right and left side have been hit hard with the storm. No damage has occurred to the home that we were staying in. I did decide to spend the night in a hotel to be on the safe side. I believe this is the Storm God showed Joanie. We will go back tomorrow. We are believing in faith that no damage will be don to the property. God send your angles to guard all the people on Z3news and Christians as well. Thank you for your prayers!

Man
Man
January 23, 2016 11:55 AM

Can someone help me interpret a dream: very short. I was on diving board about to dive into a pool…….I look down into the water first, it was clear and deep, you can see all the way to the bottom. In fact it looked like an ocean, massive pool. Just as I was staring down, someone pushed me off, I went so deep. When I went as far as I can, I came up, but it took forever (or it seemed) under normal circumstances such depth would kill you bc of lost of air. But I came up at such speeds. When I finally surfaced I looked up to see who pushed me, it was a friend or stranger with a kid in his hand….could not recognize him. He smiled and I smiled back or laughed as it was a joke. Not sure if this has anything to do with GOD…but I was told dreaming of clear water has a lot to do with your spirituality. Wonder if someone can make sense of it.

Jerry Sundberg
January 23, 2016 12:49 PM

Man, it is time for you to be launched into the deep. You were considering it but were ‘pushed’ in before you took your own leap. That stranger or friend with a child in his hand was Jesus and you must be like that child in your faith for a child will go wherever his friend will lead him and that, without fear. He laughed because He knows all things and most certainly what He is doing in you. (read Ezekiel 47). You could see all the way to the bottom or the depths in this clear and very deep ocean of water. It was a ‘pool’ to denote that the waters are ‘safe’. Your ability to see all the way through it speaks of the clarity of vision that comes as we ‘plunge’ the depths of God. No, you will never drown in God’s great ‘pool’ but will experience extraordinary strength and speed as you have in the dream. The supernatural, to those who walk in faith and are led by the Holy Spirit, is to become ‘natural’ to them.

I hope this helps and blessings for sharing it.

Alison Laurance
Alison Laurance
January 23, 2016 3:35 PM

Jerry, I was mentally interpreting Man’s dream, getting ready to reply to his request, and then didn’t need to because there was your response, thought for thought the same, and more yet 🙂 “…water too deep, in which one must swim…” This dream of Man’s brought to mind my first jump off the high-dive; about 8 yrs old, trying to get up the courage to go, scared my big brother was going to push me off. A very vivid, exhilarating memory that helps me have the proper perspective for the times we are facing, and encourages me to grow up some more to be fit for what’s ahead. It is good for my soul to be reminded that our Brother Who has gone before us, is also our rereward (Is. 52:12; 58:8)

Man
Man
January 23, 2016 4:12 PM

Jerry and Allison thanks for sharing your wisdom and gift to interpret such dreams. I was clueless this morning, like just the stunning depth and clarity of that water and how massive – it lingered in my head all day. And that friend who pushed me, seemed like it was someone you know very well, but you cant quite see him, like the connection was lost….plus he was holding in his hands a child …6- 8 years old…….but the smile told me you know me, the smile brought a lot of comfort despite being confused (like what just happened?). Oh and the speed in which I was launched back to the surface from such depths ….amazing.

Bob Foisel
Bob F
January 23, 2016 6:31 PM
Man I just wanted to share with you my Well Vision it changed my life. On February 21st 2011, I was awakened by the Holy Spirit and I was prompted to look at the clock it was 3:33 and I heard Jeremiah, then I feel back asleep, I got up having forgotten to read Jer. 33.3 and was working for most of the day when I was pulling a car in the shop and I glanced down and saw 3.33 So I repented for forgetting to read it and went into my office and read, 3 Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand). Then two days later I was awakened at 1:11 and heard Deuteronomy, 11May the Lord, the God of your fathers, make you a thousand times as many as you are and bless you as He has promised you! I pondered these things for several days and was unsure as to what I should ask for so I just called out, to the Lord to show me. Last night the 2nd. Of March, I went to the training for reigning service, and had Laura pray for me, as she did she said I had some things I wanted to ask the Lord, so I told her about the 333. And she prayed for and she was shown a well spring that I was sitting next to and said the Lord wanted to have me get deep into his spring of the well. This is my remembrance of her words. Anyway when I went to bed Wednesday night as soon as I had started praising the Lord I was in a vision… Read more »
Man
Man
January 23, 2016 9:32 PM
wow, Bob thats pretty intense. Like that’s some serious anointing! My stories cant compete with those experiences, those are multiple baptism, I did not think that was possible. I was baptized by the holy spirit in the summer of 2012. After 12 years of being a Christian (lukewarm) I finally cried out to Jesus for mercy and forgiveness. That night, I cried myself to sleep begging GOD to forgive me for a sin I knew was dead wrong. The following morning I woke up a new man, I was on fire, never experienced anything like that. I wanted to tell the world what had happened to me. The world including my Christian friends thought I was nuts, I was taking it too far. To make a long story short, my faith is still there, but Im burnt out! I have lost friends, I have lost family….I feel lonely, the girl that I really really liked stopped talking to me bc I was too much with the Jesus thing…according to her. I feel so lonely bc I have naturally walked away from the world…and what a party kid I was….now my phone barely goes off….not a single text or missed call from Friday to Sunday….as if I dont exist to the world. In the old days I was a socialite, the go to guy for a night life. But those days are long gone. Lately I have been tempted like never before, to give up and say this is not from GOD – God wants us to be happy and enjoying life. The problem is , you think like that – you get sucked into the world again, and you become lukewarm. So yesterday I cried out to Jesus with great intensity to please save me again, to have mercy, to… Read more »
Christina January
christina
January 24, 2016 5:13 PM
Man, thank you for sharing your personal experience. I can relate and have felt at times that I’m the only one who has experienced like what you say, ” I wanted to tell the world what had happened to me. The world including my Christian friends thought I was nuts, I was taking it too far” and “I have lost friends, I have lost family….I feel lonely”. Also, ” I feel so lonely b/c I have naturally walked away from the world…” I want to share a little testimony to hopefully encourage you. You’re not alone. God Bless You and I will pray for you. In ’07-’08, after my mother passed away, what was already a weak-based family relationship among my siblings, finally broke and has never been the same. My mom was the glue that seemed to keep our weak relationships held together. My mom was the go-to person in my life for advice on anything. She always led me to the Lord God in every circumstance. She used His Word as guidance and encouragement. When she passed away and relationships crumbled, it was heart wrenching. I felt so alone. (Now looking back, I realized I was a ‘lukewarm’ Christian at that time.) Well, in my anguish, I cried to the Lord God in a lowly, humbled manner. I confessed that I needed Him more than ever. (I needed Him so deeply.) I re-committed my life to Him at that moment and asked Him to reveal His Word to me to where I could understand it as it was written. I confessed that He was the Only One who knew me and accepted me. Right away, He answered my prayer. As I began to read His Word, it was as if I put on a new set of glasses… Read more »
Bob Foisel
Bob F
January 23, 2016 10:35 PM

Man you are ripe for jumping in deep and never coming up, Tell the Lord your pain and remind him of his promises, my testimony is only a promise of what he will do for anyone, it is called the spirit of prophecy, what you might have when you go deep might pail what I do. ask the Lord to give you true bothers and sisters, and if you disire a lifemate ask the Lord to show you who it might be. At this point in history I might ask the Lord to take up that void and not look back. Nothing on earth can fill the void in our hearts like the Lord. His eyes roam to and fro over the whole earth looking for someone to stregthen let that someone be you. be bless and never look back.

sonia
sonia
January 23, 2016 7:20 PM

Awesome !

Man
Man
January 23, 2016 1:07 PM

That’s pretty cool….thanks Jerry for sharing your gift…seriously great interpretation. I had a weird impulse to post it, as If Jesus was telling me …post it and I will answer you. It bothered me all morning. Thanks again…wonderful gift!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 23, 2016 11:54 AM

We went to the Holiday Inn last night in a safe area. There was heavy snow in the area, but all the power stayed on which was an answer to prayer. They said there could be waves 15 to 20 ft high, but we all prayed and God kept the waves in place.

We are back on the beach and there was no damage from the storm to the home that we stayed in and very little damage on the Island. God is great and worthy to be Praised! Thank you for joining us in prayer.