“I understood these were the ten kings and the man in the middle was the veiled antichrist.”

Sharlene had two connected visions a few days ago, which we discussed back and forth a few times.  Part of our exchange is shown below her first vision.

She received the following vision (#52) on April 3, 2018.

I was in a different area of the Temple. It was the right side and there were pillars lined up and a partial wall from the floor, maybe less than a fourth of the height of the pillars, those same tall white pillars I’ve seen in the temple.

Over the white low wall was a part of heaven. I could not see clearly but I think there were trees of some kind and I saw some golden-ish structures, but a lot was veiled. I looked ahead and it was open. I’ve been here a few times before but this was the most I’ve ever seen.

I was worshiping on the floor there. As I looked ahead, I could not see the end. The area was an expanse, like a corridor but it’s part of an area of worship. There was a Throne in the distance to the left of my peripheral. I’ve seen myself very clearly wearing a white robe and prostrate on the floor alone.

From here, I tried to go to the vision area, which is still there but how I got there I don’t know. I thought I walked there, but I don’t know what was in between. I greeted my friend and went to the vision area.

There I saw Prime Minister Netanyahu sitting and talking with a man who was sitting with him and wearing a white robe and a red and white checkered head covering. There were others wearing white robes and those red and white checkered head coverings standing behind the head dignitary who was someone of great importance. I understood it was the Saudi Prince.

I heard Netanyahu speaking Hebrew as they were in a serious conversation, but it wasn’t heated or difficult. It seemed the Prime Minister was in agreement and reassuring.

I was looking at the group behind the Saudi Prince and they seemed unhappy and menacing. The focus was on this group of Saudi men who were standing behind the Saudi Prince. The middle man was standing slightly ahead of the others as if he was the leader. I understood these men do not like the Prince. And I also understand the Prince’s life might be in danger. I also saw the Prince has ulterior motives regarding Israel.

I feel this was somewhat fulfilled today as reported by The Times of Israel. I asked Sharlene about this middle man.

Q:   The most interesting aspect of this vision is the “middle man”…as if he was the leader.  We all think the prince is the leader but perhaps he is only a mouthpiece.  Do you get a sense that this middle man is the antichrist or just someone who is upset with the prince?

A:   I sense he is just someone who is upset with the prince. He is not the antichrist. It reminded me of the leader of a gang.

The next night, April 4, Sharlene had the following vision (#53):

From the Throne Room, I was watching Jesus stand on top of the staircase as I looked up from below in the expanse area. I was seeing myself walking down the stairs, greeting my friend and joining the others in the usual vision area. Different perspective!

The vision opened to an expanse room with my perspective from mid-air. In the vision, I saw a semi-circular table with men sitting at a spot at the table with someone very important in the middle. This man was veiled. I was seeing it from a distance and I was at about the 7 o’clock position in mid air. I could not see any faces, but saw the third man from the right of the man in the middle was wearing a Saudi red and white checkered head covering. He had a beard, but I could not see his face.

This semi-circular table was higher up than the floor as there was someone addressing the men from below and he was looking slightly up. I understood these were the ten kings and the man in the middle was the veiled antichrist.

I understood there was a tiered gallery of seats behind the man addressing the table of men or kings. It reminded me of the UN type seating, but the building from Brussels kept coming to mind; the one that looks like the Tower of Babel.

My perspective changed and I saw the gallery from the table position as if I was seated there and looking out. I could not see anyone. The area was very veiled, but I saw a military soldier wearing a black uniform, armed with some kind of semi automatic weapon standing on the periphery of the gallery. I knew there were more, but I did not see them.

The guard was wearing a symbol on his military cap, but I could not see the detail. I understood it had something to do with the New World Order.

Still at this perspective of being seated at the table, I glanced to my right and saw an oriental man wearing eye glasses and a dark suit. He was looking to his left as if in my direction, but was in conversation with the man beside him. Because of the semicircular shape of the table, I was able to see everyone at the table, but I couldn’t identify anyone’s face. The Saudi king’s clothing was the only garment identifying where he is from.

I understood that the position of this Saudi as a king in this vision had something to do with vision #52. I wondered if the Saudi Prince in vision #52 was one of the kings in this vision of the New World Order, but Jesus didn’t give me confirmation.

James Bailey’s Comments:

The context of Sharlene’s vision of this meeting and its’ participants raises questions about the identity of the veiled antichrist. More specifically, how does Barack Obama fit in, if he does. I believe God wants to answer our questions, but needs us to remain open to the possibility that we don’t yet have it all figured out, including those of us to whom God has revealed Obama’s identity as the evil king whom the prophet Daniel saw arising in the last days to destroy the strongest nation on earth (Daniel 11:39) or as the beast who arises from the sea (Revelation 13:2). I collect these revelations and so far have documented testimonies from over 200 people. I value each of them more than any attempt to explain these mysteries through human reasoning or logic because the revelations came from God.

Hollywood movies about the tribulation put all the focus on one man, but the scriptures reveal much more to the story. I think we would be better off to erase the Hollywood antichrist from our minds so we can grasp the scriptural version of the beast, which is something other than human. How many people have you met with seven heads and ten horns? How many people qualify as someone who was and is not, yet will come back again? How many people carry the harlot of Babylon on their back? I don’t know of any, but the beast does all these things. (Revelation 17:7-10)

The seven heads and ten horns are all attached to the body of the beast, yet the heads are identified as seven separate kings and the ten horns are identified as ten separate kings. (Revelation 17:9-17)

To illustrate this point, imagine if we saw George Washington today. If we saw his head, we would not say, “Look there is George Washington’s head!” No, we would say, “There is George Washington” because his head is attached to his body. We consider the head and body as one and the same. In the same way, if we saw any of the heads or horns of the beast, we would say, “There is the beast.” It would be just as correct to identify each head and each horn as the beast because they’re all attached to the body of the beast.

God has given many of His people dreams and visions identifying Barack Obama as the beast, including me, but we only see in part and know in part (1 Corinthians 13:9). In the same way we sought the Lord for those initial insights, we should continue seeking Him for further understanding because there is more to it. As we do, I believe God will reveal more insights until we see the whole picture more clearly.

Author: Hope

Prophetic visions posted by Hope come from her Canadian friend, Sharlene. The Lord has been giving Sharlene end time visions on and off since 2016. He instructed her to post them publicly so she has given Hope permission to post them on other sites in exchange for a link back to Hope’s blog site, The Call of the Bride because some of her visions reference others. Sharlene’s visions can be printed from a PDF file available there, which is updated periodically.

Nora
Nora
April 7, 2018 1:46 AM

Artificial intelligence is moving swiftly. There is talk of organic implants, that would be put in people’s brains connecting them with the AI. This would give them access to all of the knowledge of a computer, and still have their own thoughts; or so it’s touted. I’ve spoken with numerous young people and they are very excited about the possibilities, and some can’t wait for it to come about. The AI would have knowledge that would be constantly expanding, that’s why those in the field are eager to get it going, believing that as it learns, it can then teach us. I can see that as being the beast, and the mark of the beast being the organic chip. Some of these young people are Christians and are blind to the potential danger and harm. Praying for insight and wisdom about this.

Maunta
Maunta
April 7, 2018 4:59 PM

Nora, there is a pastor named Billy Crone who follows all the stuff related to AI, robots, etc. He has just come out with a new DVD set that gives you direct quotes, video, and tons of information on this topic. The inventions that have already been created are fascinating and scary. Worth checking out.

Christy
Christy
April 7, 2018 12:21 AM

The prince that is disliked by the men in the vision is Prince Salman Bin Mohammed Al Saud.

He was the youngest (I think) and over took the crown from his father (crown was supposed to go to his uncle) because he is his father’s favorite. His mother is syrian. He put a lot of (rival family members) princes and officials in jail which cost them between $100-$300 billion to get out of the jail. This happened in Jan of this year. I am only going off of what I remember. It is said that their country funds a lot of false flag ter/ror/ists in our country (think 9/11 and such). I heard somewhere today that ME countries are turning their backs on America (seeing as how our economy is collapsing) and siding with Russia (the bear). Also, remember that O bowed to them when they visited us in the White House.

Megan Manrubia
April 7, 2018 1:56 AM
There is just something about the Saudi Prince, I catch up from time to time on his tracks. He just visited and made tons of stops throughtout the U.S. Now, I understand that lots of people have had dreams of Obama as the anti-christ, but I have only ever had one dream of him and I didn’t get that he was the antichrist. Do I believe Obama will play a role, yes. Obama could very well work under the rule of the one world government, but he doesn’t have many supporters, at least not around the world. This Saudi prince on the other hand wants to make his country a Utopia and he has the money to do it. He is getting advice from high tech companies, making his rounds with meet and greets and wants peace in the middle east with a treaty. I don’t know how Obama could possibly be the antichrist at this point due to the simple fact that he has no means and no way of making any treaty in the middle east….unless someone can explain this to me. (Really am willing to listen) Benjamin Netanyahu would never make a peace treaty with Obama…. not that I want this to be my focus because it really isn’t what God has laid on my heart to focus on but it’s up for discussion. I countinue to pray, ask, seek and knock, but God does all the revealing and if he wants to tell me point blank who the antichrist is or not (personally), then my ears are always open. I am just waiting and trusting that God has me right where I need to be and knowing what I need to know, to pray into this season. GBY😇😇 much love brothers and sisters. Stay armored up… Read more »
Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
April 7, 2018 3:02 AM

Megan I’m with you. I believe it was Obama’s role to bring down America’s sovereignty in the world, which he did in 8 years. I have NEVER seen this country so divided. Its as thought there are 2 Americas now. However, He is by no means done yet. He is still working behind the scenes through his OFA, group Soros groups and other extreme left wing groups that continually work to destroy our constitution, judicial system, families, churches, etc

Megan Manrubia
April 7, 2018 2:02 AM

Who is a great candidate to confirm a convenient with many like Daniel 9:27 states? Time will tell, keep praying and seeking the Lord on this.

Im an Ar ab
Im an Ar ab
April 7, 2018 2:39 AM

KSA is in debt. They have been trying to sell assets for some time now: Saudi Aramco (an IPO might follow instead), saline water treatment plant, power plant, and health care units are up for grabs – there are no buyers. It’s the USA that\s backing him. The round up was a cash grab. He’s in the states seeking “investors”. He’s a pawn in the game of war – against Yemen, Qatar, Iraq, Syria, and took a stab at Lebanon. Just dumb enough to do his own country in, and delusional enough to war against Iran.

April 7, 2018 11:49 AM

Many people, including me, have been shown Obama returning to power in the future. In a dream in 2014, I saw years into the future there was a large organization of people working for him and all calling him the president, but I don’t know if that means he returns to office because all former presidents are called president. Either way, I think it’s a mistake to write him off based on the way things appear now. Even now, he is continuing to actively advance his agenda through his well funded and well organized OFA.

In the same dream, I saw Obama flying in a plane leaving the U.S. for the last time as the final phase of their plan was about to be implemented, including the destruction of our nation and mass murder of millions of Americans, and I heard the voice of someone standing behind me saying, “He has completed his assignment. He is now going to his next assignment.”

In 2008, Daryl Lawson received a prophetic dream showing Obama playing a key role in the construction of the third temple in Jerusalem, which is likely part of the covenant with the many. (Daniel 9:27) Daryl’s testimony is transcribed in this post and also shown in a video:

Megan Manrubia
April 7, 2018 2:26 PM

Hi James
I won’t count Obama out, besides it is very wierd that he is following Trump on each of his trips….lurcking in the backround. I’m sure Obama will pop out like a surprise soon(pop goes the weasel!). I don’t think we have heard the last of him and the worst isn’t upon us yet. I’ll check out the link, thanks James. GBY brother😇

Daniel
Daniel
April 7, 2018 2:58 PM
He’s a strange man this Prince and apparently an incredible ‘moderate’ (as far as a Saudi muslim can be) since he says that as far as he (meaning Saudi under his rule) is concerned that Israel has a claim to the land as much as the ‘Palestinians’ do. http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-saudi-israel-20180402-story.html Admittedly that’s still not good since they would only accept a two-state solution, but considering the Saudi (and much of the Arab world’s) position since ’48 was only a single Palestinian state was acceptable its a drastic admission. He has also met with the Coptic Pope in Egypt about a month ago. http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/03/06/saudi-crown-prince-visits-christian-cathedral-egypt-meets-coptic-pope/ He has said on multiple occasions that he wants to modernize Saudi and even that he wants women to drive and even go to college. So if his words mean anything he is a very big change to a more modern society with less wahabbist lunacy. Apparently he wants to make what looks like a Saudi Arabian Hong Kong. A semi-autonomous city-state mostly unmolested by the koranic religious police that roam the rest of the country, https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-24/saudi-arabia-to-build-new-mega-city-on-country-s-north-coast Now I don’t know if this would be a thing the cabal would want as a regional capital city for the NWO or not. I can see it as a threat to them since study into actual practical things (like new materials, more efficient engines/parts, and medicines) could be developed that would threaten their monopoly of power. In addition it could be an economic powerhouse that could attract all these bored teens, adults dreaming of fighting infidels to be the engineers that they all supposedly have degrees in. I would hope it would also be a place where Christianity could actually enter the country (along with anything else sadly) and have a relatively safe place to operate in. Just fanciful imagination… Read more »
Robert B
Robert B
April 7, 2018 1:20 AM

Are those the same group of princes rumored to be behind the Vegas shooting?

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
April 7, 2018 5:24 AM

Good commentary on the possibilities re the Beast, from James! For myself, I have read through all Sharlene’s visions at “Call of the Bride” (link above); and I find Vision #27 very interesting. It is entitled, “Obama worships the Antichrist”; referring to the AC as the veiled person mentioned in the other visions…………

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
April 7, 2018 5:28 AM

Veiled, as in, his identity is ‘veiled’. He is wearing a suit……..

Joe Heartwell
April 7, 2018 11:12 PM

I liked vision 27 also.I read somewhere that Obama is one of the ten horns,but is not the little horn but can’t seem to find where I read this

Brother Steven
April 7, 2018 12:50 AM

I feel like this is not the end of the story. I feel I’m missing something, or there is a lot more to this that will be revealed later to Hope-Sharlene, because this story feels half told. If I’m right, I hope the remaining pieces are put together quickly and published.

bert
bert
April 7, 2018 12:35 PM
Sharlene’s visions are so distinctive, always from “heaven’s perspective” (because that is where she is) and the focus to this point is on humans. She does not, again at this point, see into the dimension of the spirit entities that are the real power brokers in the continuing saga (a bit reminiscent of a soap opera, don’t you think?). Sharlene identifies individuals based on those she knows. Those that she identifies MAY reflect the actual individuals in this drama, OR they MAY represent the national leader of some future date, but as those individuals are yet future, she “sees” today’s leader as a point of reference for that nation state. What IS clear is that ISRAEL is the pivot point in the machinations of world leaders, just as Scripture indicates. Clearly, we cannot dictate what Sharlene sees, or what Yehovah enables Sharlene to see. But it MIGHT be a helpful idea for Hope and Sharlene to accumulate a “year book” or photo album of sorts of current world leaders and the major power brokers of organizations such as the Bilderbergs, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, and other known organizations that have been working in the shadows formulating plans for global governance. Then, if one of these individuals can be visualized in a future vision, she might be able to recognize who is doing what. But, restating the obvious here, only if Yehovah permits. What most of us mere mortals “see” are the “front men” that are the heads of state, but there is another tier behind the front men and that is where the TRUE power lies, with those who install the front men and whose money enables the placement, silences the corruption, and crafts the clever and distracting narratives that either bolster or destroy those… Read more »
Robert B
Robert B
April 7, 2018 5:03 PM

The God of this world has been working at it so long that his tentacles run in many different directions. No man has a complete understanding of all the activities of Satan imo. You just try and sort out all the pieces. I believe a alien deception is coming but how it will fit in with the beast system is what I wonder.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
April 7, 2018 12:11 PM

Dan 7:8 “As I was contemplating the horns, another horn – a small one – came up between them, and three of the former horns were torn out by the roots to make room for it. This horn had eyes resembling human eyes and a mouth speaking arrogant things. …….It’s possible the little horn is Erdogan, taking over Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and another country (Syria?) in a revived Ottoman Empire? Just a thought. SNS

Bob F.
Bob F.
April 7, 2018 12:22 PM

Exactly SNS! I just posted a comment on Kerry’s article “Prophetic dream warns of American citizens arrested by UN police.” That explains this very subject. It’s waiting for approval.

Savage
Savage
April 7, 2018 4:12 AM

“The Sign”, by Robert Van Kampen, offers the most insightful understanding of The Beast and its heads that I have ever heard. It’s a thick book – better documented than any thesis or dissertation I ever proofed. Everyone with an interest in sound biblical eschatology should read this book. Profound.

Bob F.
Bob F.
April 7, 2018 3:56 PM

I think you mentioned the book is about the 4th German Reich? I’ll look for it, I enjoy reading different points of view. I think Irwin Baxter teaches along these lines as well.

Bob F.