“Take in Your Hand the Sword of the Spirit and Prepare for War”

armor

During my prayer time on June 5 2016, around 6:00 am, the Father spoke the following words to me.

“The gates of this nation are soon to be shut. The trap has been set. The devices have been prepared. A clamping down, a locking away of the freedoms of the past is at hand. This is not a time to fear, but of great faith!

Listen closely to My words and hear My plans. Enter into your prayer chambers and there I will speak. It is there I will give you direction. For many voices will seek to fool you, pollute you, and misguide you. I did not send them. They have an assignment of distraction, rooted in disbelief. They, the shepherds of Babylon, are lying to My people.

Prepare for war. Not just a battle between the world and the Cross, but a battle between My true church and the apostate lukewarm church. I call them a church, but they are not My church. For My Bride, My people, hear My voice, they know Me and I know them. Raise up your shield of faith. Take in your hand the Sword of the Spirit and prepare for war. It will be a war of Truth!”

The Father then led me to Hosea chapter 4. I want to minister this prophetic word to you, because it has great significance for the Church right now.

Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. (Hosea 4:1)

The first key for us to understand is God has a problem with the Church! He takes issue with our sin and pagan practices, both in and out of the Church. This verse says He has a controversy, a problem with us! The Hebrew word rib, which is translated as controversy, means to have a case against, a legal case or law suit. In other words, God the Father says, I’m taking you to My court for your sins! America has been subpoenaed and the Church has been indicted, sued by the Grand Jury of the universe, God’s Throne!

Why did God take Israel to court? Why is He now weighing us in the balance of righteousness? Because like Israel, we have turned our back on Him, and have foolishly followed our leaders! Here is the prophetic parallel.

3-Point Indictment from Verse 1:

No Truth:
The Hebrew word emeth, which is translated here as truth, means firmness, faithfulness, and reliability. Today’s pastors are not willing to tell the truth, because they are afraid to. No backbone, no courage, no guts, all mouth and no muscle to do the heavy lifting! They would rather offend Heaven and appease man! They are in touch with their feminine side and it shows in their preaching, in their daily lives of wanting to be pampered!

No Mercy:
The Hebrew word chesed, which is translated here as mercy, refers to not showing favor, goodness, or kindness. Many churches could be called the Me Church because it’s all about me. I don’t want to hear about abortions or those so called Christians in Syria and Iraq; they don’t belong to my domination, so why should I care? Who cares about the children and their exposure to the perversion of transgender devils, we must be kind to everyone. We have it all mixed up in the church of America. We cater to the devils of our society who have a plan to destroy us, and we show no mercy, no compassion to whom we been called to protect! We are living life upside down!

No Knowledge of God:
The choice of words used in the Hebrew really makes the point clear. The word daath, which is translated as knowledge, means to have skill or discernment. To have skill applied to understanding one must be willing to employ that “skill” into searching for truth. To say no knowledge of God meant no skill in pursuing the fullness of knowing Him. The Church doesn’t fully know God because pastors haven’t given their people the skills to learn. They haven’t shown the Church the zeal for the knowledge of God, the passion of pursuing Truth! Our pastors only teach us a New Testament Jesus without teaching us how to discover the totality of the Godhead within the Old Testament. In other words, we only know half of the truth, half of the character and half of the attributes of the Trinity. In reality we don’t know the God we say we serve and love! The name for God in this verse is Elohiym (Strong’s 430), the plural form of His name. The same word is used in Genesis 1:1. The reason for the use of this word is to reveal the totality of who He is. The prophetic application for us today is that must know Him in totality. We must know His love but His anger as well, His grace but His judgments. We must embrace Him as He is, and if we continue to allow these preachers to paint a modern picture of the Father, with the brushes of just a New Testament Jesus, we miss the fullness of God!

America’s preachers don’t want to give us the skills to learn about the Father because they don’t like who He REALLY is! That is why we are not ready for judgments, we have bought the lie that the God of the Old Testament in essence does not exist! Jesus fixed the Father, calmed the Father down, and all is well. The Church is at fault for not using the skills given to us to search the scriptures, to see if it is so. We let these snake oil salesmen get away with preaching doctrines of devils because most of us are too lazy to flip a few pages and study! We are more willing to buy fast food than a Strong’s Concordance. We don’t study to show ourselves approved! )2 Timothy 2:15)

God said to Israel as He is saying to us, I’ve got a problem with you! YOU DON’T KNOW ME! As a result, you don’t know how to act, how to live, or how to operate in My Kingdom. That is why we have pastors and Church folk acting up in the House of God. How can they respect the House, when they disrespect the owner of the House! Verse 2 proves it.

By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. (Hosea 4:2)

Because we don’t apply the Truth, Mercy, and Knowledge of God, we become a cesspool of sin! This is why our nation will burn with a fervent heat. We have completed a metamorphosis into the Babylonian Church of America, where Pastor Pagan preaches doctrines of devils to a group of dead folks! And we wonder why judgment is here in America.

Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. (Hosea 4:3)

Romans 8:22 is the parallel scripture, which explains why all the wildlife and sea life is dying off. The earthquakes, volcanoes, and flooding are easy to understand. The earth is saying, “It’s time. I’m groaning, I’m waiting for the Church to arise. I’m waiting for the Creator to redeem and restore.”

Yet the Church still wants to know how to have my best life now because we simply don’t know God!

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. (Hosea 4:6)

Verse 6 tells us again we are destroyed because we are not using the skills, the passion, or the pursuit of knowing Him. This is not about memorizing Bible scriptures. This is about experiencing God in His fullness! This is not even about attending a Church; it’s about knowing the One who created you! We have as a Church rejected knowing Him, therefore He will reject knowing us! Read all of Matthew 7 not only verse 23.

For the sake of time, please read all of Hosea 4. Read about the priest taking the Sin Offering and eating it. Taking the Hallowed things of God and using them in a profane manner. This is the Church right now! Listen; there is no difference between the pew and the pulpit. Sin is sin! Nobody gets a free pass! If your church is pagan in its practice, GET OUT OF IT NOW! Separate yourselves from those who choose to reject the knowledge of God.

And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings. (Hosea 4:8)

Four Ways to Stay Out of Babylon:

In conclusion, I want to give 4 things the Father gave me that will keep you out of the bedroom of Babylon.

1. Be transparent with God. Simply put, repent. Just expose yourself to the Father in complete honesty. He already knows your sin, and is willing to help you through it. He is a redeemer and a restorer, but He can’t heal what you’re willing to conceal. King David is my hero in relation to transparency, please read all of Psalm 51, and know God is a good God.
  2. Get out of the Babylonian Churches! Get your family out as fast as you can. Start a house church, prayer group; anything will be better than to hang out in the den of thieves.
  3. Surround yourself with Truth. Read the Bible for yourself, study it, and live it. Fast from watching Christian television! Stop listening to the propaganda of both the church and the world.
  4. Get baptized in the Holy Spirit! This is one thing the preppers don’t have on their list! I didn’t see this on FEMA’s website, and you surely don’t hear about it most churches. We must have the blessed infilling of the Holy Spirit who leads us into ALL TRUTH! (John 16:13) He will guide us in these last days, we need Him! The Holy Spirit is not a feeling, He is a person, a part of the Trinity, and I will be as plain as I can; we don’t know Him either! If we did, our hearts would grieve with His. Our services would be full of weeping, repenting, and wrestling in the Spirit for lost humanity, no we do not know Him. Our churches and our nation’s condition are proof. Ask Jesus to baptize you today in the Holy Spirit! Matthew 3:11. We must be filled if we are going to endure the judgments that are at our door. CBN’s course on the Holy Spirit is one of many available ways to discover more about the Holy Spirit.

Keep running with Fire!

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Peachey
Peachey
June 27, 2016 8:06 AM

Jesus once spoke to me about his word. He said his word is alive, supernatural. He said you may not feel it but when you read the Old Testiment it ministers to your past hurts, etc. When you read the gospels it ministers to your present circumstances. When you read Revelations, the prophets, it prepares you for what is to come.

June 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Thank you Peachey, blessings!

Chad Brundy
June 27, 2016 1:37 AM

I think its time for the congregations to accept their role in this as much as the Pastoral crowd. After all, it is us who sits in the pews choosing to listen to what is being said and choosing to act or not act on what is being taught. It is OUR responsibility to test what is being taught against the WORD of GOD. It is our sole responsibility to use spiritual discernment to figure out if we are truly in a House of Worship that seeks the Face of God in everything that we say, do, and think!

Church has a nasty ring to it in the 21st century and while there is much blame to go around, Ultimately it is each and every one of us who are accountable to OUR CREATOR for all that we once were, who we are now, and for what we will become.

I guess what I am trying to say is that at the end of the day, we have no one to blame but ourselves. Yes, Faithful Pastors like yourself Mr. Faircloth sure can make things easier to find the righteous path that leads directly to our Heavenly Father but I believe we the congregation our just as guilty as the False Teachers of our Time!

June 27, 2016 5:43 AM

Spot on and no doubt Chad! I have been preaching that for years. I just preached a message about what you are saying! Thanks Chad, be blessed!

Jared Kaiser
Jared Kaiser
June 26, 2016 11:47 PM

I have been reading Z3 News for some time now thanks to my sister telling me about it and this is my first time posting. I just want to say thank you to you Pastor Faircloth for this post. It really caught my attention and really allowed me to look inward at myself as to where I am in my walk with Jesus Christ. I work in a profession that is predominately staffed with liberal individuals which breaks my heart as many that I care about are not following God and are accepting the ways of the world rather than focusing on the word and will of God. I am encouraged however by you and the Z3 family to continue to seek God and to not give up on speaking truth to those around me so maybe some will turn to God and turn from the ways of the world! God Bless!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 27, 2016 7:38 AM

They don’t see the danger yet. But they will soon enough. Then EVERYONE will have a choice to make: either turn to Jesus or turn away from Jesus. It’s really that simple.

June 27, 2016 10:37 AM

Hey Ken! The eye openers are on the way!

June 27, 2016 5:52 AM

Thank you Jared for the kind words! Jared you are a jewel in a corrupt world. Keep the faith and keep running with fire my brother! Never look back, keep the love God burning bright within, and sow as many gospel seeds as you can. The Father will give the increase and harvest! I bless you Jared!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 27, 2016 7:34 AM

I highly recommend everyone go to http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com and listen to Pastor Faircloth’s podcasts on, “Welcome to Hell.” Or you can download the prazor app from trunews and listen to it there. Honestly, I put off listening to, “Welcome to Hell” for a few days because the title gave me chills and I am accused of being a negative person. I didn’t think a message like this would help that. Lol. But…when I listened to it, I didn’t regret it. It excited me and motivated me. Then I didn’t give a rat’s behind regarding what people thought about me or if they ignored me. I didn’t want to talk to them anyway. Lol. I think the pastor hit the nail on the head. This is WAR! It’s past time to be ready to fight. Fight for our families, our neighborhood, communities and to take back our kids and schools from the enemy. Judgment is most definitely upon us and there’s nothing any of us can do about it now. We all must be prayerful and vigilant for the war and challenges ahead of us. I’m excited, motivated and validated. I have no idea what’s going to happen and when. I just take each day as it comes and remain thankful for all of the Father’s blessings. So thank you once again, Pastor. As usual, the message the Father gave to you to share resonates.

June 27, 2016 11:22 AM

Hey Brother Ken! Thank you for the shout out about our ministry! As well for the kind words. I bless you and your family! Looking forward to seeing you here at Ignited! We are praying for you.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 27, 2016 7:18 AM

Thank you for delivering this word and teaching. It’s so dark out spiritually and I’m trying to soak myself in the Lords presence to combat it. Everyone I speak with is exhausted…but I know there is a shift coming. One that I will encompass us in grace to move in freedom and authority and love…some days you take new ground and other days you occupy and fight just to hold the ground you got. Keep up the good fight. Thanks

June 27, 2016 10:39 AM

Thank you Brandon! Keep running with fire!

Matthew
June 27, 2016 2:19 PM

All pastors (and members of their flock)bneed to be aware that DHS/FEMA are foreign organizations that are similar to a “Trojan Horse” and they have recruited ~100K pastors to help in their nefarious plans in the 501(c)3 “Churches”. All that they need is a (planned) disaster to get things rolling.

“Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. (See Revelation 18)

June 28, 2016 4:00 AM

Thank you for sharing, Matthew!

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
June 26, 2016 11:24 PM

As a member of a mainline denomination I, like many others, are frustrated and angered by the inroads of progressive and liberal theologies. Recently I have been pondering the letter of Jude at the end of the New Testament and increasingly feel that it is highly pertinent to our current situation, especially as I feel called to be light in the midst of darkness in my denomination. Jude begins by writing that he was going to write about our common salvation but was led to write something different. Previously I had though that he was led to take a completely different direction. (For example, instead of writing about how to grow cucumbers he was led to write about nuclear physics.)

Previously I had thought of this common salvation in the Pauline sense, i.e. male and female, Jew and Gentile etc. However now I am wondering if he was going to write about our common salvation at which point the Holy Spirit asked, ‘Is there a common salvation?’ Can there be a common salvation between those who walk in righteousness and the fear of the Lord on the one hand and those who have declared that abortion is acceptable and that same sex marriage is in the will of God, on the other hand? While the church regards many of our Ministers as being Christians does God regard them as being servants of Christ, especially as far too many unwittingly seek to advance the cause of Lucifer by encouraging sin and rebellion. Normally I get depressed by how utterly close minded my liberal friends and colleagues are. However I have recently found wisdom and a new perspective thanks to Jude Hoping to snatch some from the fire. All the best.

June 27, 2016 5:24 AM

Thank you Peter for sharing! Blessings!

Marilee
Marilee
June 27, 2016 5:24 PM

I see an axe in the spirit and sense the Lord is saying that with that axe He will chop off everything and anything that does not belong to Him. My axe will even uproot the roots of all those things holding you back from becoming everything that I had planned for you to become. My plans for you are to prosper you and not harm you. To give you a hope and a future. Pass all your burdens onto Me for I care for you. I will remove everything that you have picked up along the way that does not belong to Me. I have come for a bride without spot or blemish and that bride is YOU!!!. I want you to come before Me as pure, trusted, honest children of God. Your name will be honored wherever you go because you serve Me and I am a king. You are my sons and daughters, therefore My Princes and Princesses. You will be honored wherever you go for you bear My name. You are sons and daughters of the Most High God. Keep putting your trust in Me for I care for you. After I have tested you, you will come forth as gold.
Fathersheart ministries.net

June 28, 2016 3:59 AM

Thank you Marilee!

Donna
Donna
June 27, 2016 12:36 PM

Cling to me like never before. Be strong and courageous and do not fear. Rise up my fellow warriors and prophets. Listen and obey the Holy Spirit in the big and small things as I test you. The tidal wave is coming. Judgement is coming. The awakening is coming. But do not fear as I will hide you under the shelter of my wings. As a mother bird provides and protects her young so I will do for my chosen ones. Do not fear. Rise up. Pray like never before. Do not hold back. This is war, fight in prayer as if you are in a true battle as you are. Labor with my spirit. Be Holy. Seek righteousness. Refuse to be distracted or sidelined by the enemy. All your life, every trial, every challenge was preparation for such a time as this. You are ready. Go deep. Go forward. Do not shrink back for I am with you always says the LORD. Do not fall for the familiar schemes of the enemy that he uses in your personal lives.

June 27, 2016 3:09 PM

Amen Donna!

Rosemary
June 27, 2016 11:47 AM

Thank you Pastor for relaying this clear word. A comment from Rick Wiles on a recent Jim Bakker show really stuck with me regarding what the Lord spoke to you … “I call them a church, but they are not My church.” Rick said he would not call the apostate a “church” anymore. He said Jesus tells his flock to be in the world but not of the world. Satan tells his flock to be in the church but not of the church. The word your received confirms this distinction.

June 27, 2016 3:10 PM

That is awesome Rosemary! Blessings!