In the wee hours of Tuesday morning, November 6, the Lord returned once again with a sword at His side, just like He was in my previous vision, which I received on October 21 while I was in Chicago. (see complete post)

He was standing on the earth and He was very very large, so I was looking way up at Him. He was wearing a white robe and again His feet were in bronze. He almost looked like He was drawing His sword.

Suddenly, I saw three women. There was nothing distinct about them. Then the Lord said, “The sword is coming upon this land. I am about to judge the witch and the whore.”

He was referring to spirits of witchcraft and whoredom, which are operating in our country and around the world, but He was speaking this word for the Church because these spirits are operating within the Church, manifesting in sexual sins, like adultery and fornication, but also spiritual adultery, which is going after other gods. Anything that takes us away from loving God first is a form of spiritual adultery.

Spiritual witchcraft is also operating within the Church. It has many forms, including manipulation and rebellion, rebelling against what God has commanded us to do. This is the spirit of Jezebel and it is prevalent with the Church and especially among false prophets, prophesying things that are not accurate and doing it knowingly, not out of ignorance, but seeking gain for themselves.

Then the Lord took His sword and cut one of the women in half, straight down the middle. Then He cut another woman’s head completely off. Then I saw the third woman kneeling before the Lord’s feet with her hands cupped over her face, hiding her face, in a position of humility. At first, she was before Him, but then I saw her standing behind Him and I knew He was now protecting her.

Then the Lord said, “Tell them to seek My face, for judgment is here. Judgment has begun.”

The scripture given was the entire chapter of Jeremiah 23, shown below this 28-minute video.

Jeremiah 23

1 “Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!” declares the Lord.
2 Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people: “You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” declares the Lord.
3 “Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply.
4 I will also raise up shepherds over them and they will tend them; and they will not be afraid any longer, nor be terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the Lord.
5 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land.
6 “In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘The Lord our righteousness.’
7 “Therefore behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when they will no longer say, ‘As the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of Egypt,’
8 but, ‘As the Lord lives, who brought up and led back the descendants of the household of Israel from the north land and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ Then they will live on their own soil.”
9 As for the prophets: My heart is broken within me, all my bones tremble;
I have become like a drunken man, even like a man overcome with wine, because of the Lord and because of His holy words.
10 For the land is full of adulterers; for the land mourns because of the curse. The pastures of the wilderness have dried up. Their course also is evil and their might is not right.
11 “For both prophet and priest are polluted; even in My house I have found their wickedness,” declares the Lord.
12 “Therefore their way will be like slippery paths to them, they will be driven away into the gloom and fall down in it; for I will bring calamity upon them, the year of their punishment,” declares the Lord.
13 “Moreover, among the prophets of Samaria I saw an offensive thing: they prophesied by Baal and led My people Israel astray.
14 “Also among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen a horrible thing: the committing of adultery and walking in falsehood; and they strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one has turned back from his wickedness. All of them have become to Me like Sodom, and her inhabitants like Gomorrah.
15 “Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets, ‘Behold, I am going to feed them wormwood and make them drink poisonous water,
for from the prophets of Jerusalem pollution has gone forth into all the land.’”
16 Thus says the Lord of hosts, “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; they speak a vision of their own imagination, not from the mouth of the Lord.
17 “They keep saying to those who despise Me, ‘The Lord has said, “You will have peace”’; and as for everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart, they say, ‘Calamity will not come upon you.’
18 “But who has stood in the council of the Lord, that he should see and hear His word? Who has given heed to His word and listened?
19 “Behold, the storm of the Lord has gone forth in wrath, even a whirling tempest; it will swirl down on the head of the wicked.
20 “The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart; in the last days you will clearly understand it.
21 “I did not send these prophets, but they ran. I did not speak to them,
but they prophesied.
22 “But if they had stood in My council, then they would have announced My words to My people, and would have turned them back from their evil way
and from the evil of their deeds.
23 “Am I a God who is near,” declares the Lord, “And not a God far off?
24 “Can a man hide himself in hiding places so I do not see him?” declares the Lord. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.
25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying, ‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’
26 How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even these prophets of the deception of their own heart,
27 who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal?
28 The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the Lord.
29 “Is not My word like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock?
30 Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who steal My words from each other.
31 Behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who use their tongues and declare, ‘The Lord declares.’
32 Behold, I am against those who have prophesied false dreams,” declares the Lord, “and related them and led My people astray by their falsehoods and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them or command them, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit,” declares the Lord.
33 “Now when this people or the prophet or a priest asks you saying, ‘What is the oracle of the Lord?’ then you shall say to them, ‘What oracle?’ The Lord declares, ‘I will abandon you.’
34 Then as for the prophet or the priest or the people who say, ‘The oracle of the Lord,’ I will bring punishment upon that man and his household.
35 Thus will each of you say to his neighbor and to his brother, ‘What has the Lord answered?’ or, ‘What has the Lord spoken?’
36 For you will no longer remember the oracle of the Lord, because every man’s own word will become the oracle, and you have perverted the words of the living God, the Lord of hosts, our God.
37 Thus you will say to that prophet, ‘What has the Lord answered you?’ and, ‘What has the Lord spoken?’
38 For if you say, ‘The oracle of the Lord!’ surely thus says the Lord, ‘Because you said this word, “The oracle of the Lord!” I have also sent to you, saying, “You shall not say, ‘The oracle of the Lord!’”’
39 Therefore behold, I will surely forget you and cast you away from My presence, along with the city which I gave you and your fathers.
40 I will put an everlasting reproach on you and an everlasting humiliation which will not be forgotten.” (Jeremiah 23:1-40)

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin is a end-prophetess and overseer of Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which was founded in 2007. Born and raised in Chicago, Mena began having spiritual encounters and heavenly visitations at only the tender age of six. At the age of seven, her calling was revealed to her parents by a prophetess sent to mentor her mother. Through the unction of the Holy Spirit, specific instructions were given on how to raise Mena; which was told would prepare her for a powerful ministry that would be quote, “That of the last days before the return of Christ.” Mena later received the fire-baptism of the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. In 2007, the Lord instructed Mena to sell everything and relocate to Charlotte, North Carolina, where He would teach her how to ‘bring water to the desert.’ And now, for over a decade, the Lord has used her in touching the lives of people who are in need of forgiveness, deliverance and healing. Mena Lee Grebin is an ordained prophet and minister. Her spiritual covering and accountability is through Bishops Ralph and Margaret Parker of River of Life Family Church, who’s founder is the late Dr. Lester Sumrall. Mena has Jewish roots through maternal grandparents, from the tribe of Levi.

John Barry
John Barry
November 9, 2018 8:46 AM

I was praying about this word and went into praise & Worship and HOLY SPIRIT said – It is Time . Tell MY people as they Worship ME , I will pour out MY SPIRIT into their mind & Spirit and Awaken them to Our intimacy and the Awakening will begin . Blessings

Michelle
Michelle
November 9, 2018 10:19 AM

Yes brother John Barry I have the same message this week and Holy Spirit is giving precise instructions in these Praise and worship times. They are assignments to carry out as received from Him.He is drawing very close and awakening His people to intimacy with Him. Praise the LORD.

David Lockett
November 9, 2018 9:06 AM

It is time Bro John Barry I agree what u just gave been trying to be a true worshiper for him, his presence is ever near!!

Christine Beadsworth
November 9, 2018 9:43 AM

I am reminded of the word I was given concerning the witch of Endor being unseated.

Dustinthewind
Dustinthewind
November 10, 2018 8:47 PM

Amen and amen i believe and receive this word. When sharing that my sister and ex have been cursed with this jezebel spirit, i get blank stares and doubtful questions. Many a time from “christians”. I guess when you dont read/study the word, its hard to believe these spirits of old are still prevalent today. If you know someone that has changed considerably and you cant understand why, fair chance its a familiar spirit influencing them due to opening doors from sin. I’ve been cursed by exes, family, friends most of my adulthood from lack of wisdom and sin and i pray others figure it out quicker than i because frankly its not fun at all. Praise Jesus for lighting the path!

AK Mike
November 10, 2018 5:19 PM

I am reading in Jeremiah also this month and receiving the same word in my spirit repeatedly… JUDGMENT!

Jacob
Jacob
November 9, 2018 10:30 AM

This is so good! Thank you sister Mena Lee Grebin. After reading this and listening to your video a lot of questions I had, I feel like have been answered. I’ve heard about this subject of ‘The courts of Heaven’ being spoken of in some circles down here in Australia. I didn’t know what to make of it. Jeremiah 23:18 makes it quite clear though. I think there have even been some people making money off of taking people to the “Courts of Heaven” to get their businesses right in the eyes of the Lord so they can become profitable again. It didn’t sound Biblical to me at all. Thanks again for your message.

Worth
Worth
November 9, 2018 1:28 PM
The courts of heaven are Biblical (enter his court with Thanksgiving and praise, come boldly to the throne of grace, the entire book of Job) but it’s when it is taken out of context or for personal gain without the desire to walk intimately with Christ and accomplish the fathers will on earth. Satan def twists everything and misrepresents info to create division (take for example speaking in tongues). After going through quite a bit of repentance based freedom and deliverance the ministry it is orderly (think 1 John 1:9) like a court proceeding before our righteous judge. Jesus is our defense attorney or advocate and it’s his righteousness that makes it possible to even walk out things like repentance and forgiveness before our father the righteous Judge. I think Satan has kept people blind and in the dark as to how Gods system works and what is working against us. God says his people are perishing for lack of knowledge and wisdom from him…..so we def need to seek his face and understanding how his heavenly system works is very much a part of that. If your entering the courtroom of heaven in the spirit of that bride at Jesus feet and being led and healed by the Holy Spirit then you are walking out sanctification before the Rightous Judge because of the blood of Jesus. I just think we shouldn’t be critical because some of understanding God’s legal system is needed. We aren’t supposed to be ignorant to the schemes of the enemy and if I have an opponent or legal advisory I sure want to understand how he’s targeting me so I can run to Jesus and repent or clear matters up to walk out the destiny that brings glory to His name. The problem is when… Read more »
Jacob
Jacob
November 9, 2018 9:46 PM

Thanks Worth.

Olga
Olga
November 9, 2018 4:20 AM

People, I want to warn you. Managers of our world want to do something bad in California 11/11/2+0+1+8=11. Read this site, see photos there https://www.forumdaily.com/11-sposobov-otlichno-provesti-den-v-severnoj-kalifornii/ Maybe they want to destroy the Golden Gate Bridge!

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 9, 2018 2:55 PM

Well, sexually perverse California has been going through some wild events for a couple of years: Fire tornadoes, more fires, the witch city Mendocino burned, earthquakes, hepatitis outbreak, a fire today has spread to Los Angeles, and the deviant Governor Brown says it is the new norm. He released from prison 10,000 child molesters and my friend who lives outside the crazy place where Bethel church is; I am trying to think: Redding, she was furious these molesters were released.

California will not repent. Their congress passed a bill to ban the Bible in deliverance of the sexually afflicted; the senate wouldn’t pass it.

I told my friend to leave California, it is under judgment.

Aly D
Aly D
November 9, 2018 8:11 PM

What you say is true of California. I live in LA and a lot of the crazy things that have been happening here are all around my place of work. Last night, a massive fire broke out and has been spreading quickly into many areas of the valley. I truly believe Los Angeles in particular (but California as a whole) is under judgment. The Lord has been giving me prophetic dreams about LA’s destruction for years now but just recently gave me a date to not be in this city anymore…and I’m so thankful for that.

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
November 10, 2018 4:16 AM

Aly, I too live in Los Angeles county. I am grieved by what I see going on in this state. There are many of us here in the South bay area that are strong believers though. You are not alone. It may feel like it. I feel that way often. But, there are others of us here. I would like to leave but I have an elderly mother and Aunt to care for, a children ministry that I am deeply involved in, and have not yet received clear guidance from the Lord to leave at this time. In fact, twice My husband and I made plans to move to a “better area” and after much prayer, both plans fell through. The Lord closed the door both times. So for now, Personally, I would like to go to a place like Utah, tennessee, or Idaho where I know my vote would count. But for now, Until I hear from the Lord, I must stay put!

Sapphire
Sapphire
November 11, 2018 8:17 PM
Hi Aly, Joyce, Brothers and Sisters in California, and Z3ers around the world, It is so true that you are not alone! We too would love to relocate to another state or even out of the country and are getting things ready for the day God gives us the okay. However, He has not given us the green light to make such a move yet either. The Lord brought both my husband and I to the place in California where we have since resided, met, got married, and raised our children. From our backyard, we could see and feel the rocket launches as we are not that far from Vandenberg. We know that the Lord has instructed many to move out of this state, and we keep waiting for our turn. Instead, He has moved us a few doors down from my parents and has moved my daughter and son-in-law close by as well. We are thankful for this precious time with them. So many of my husband’s family members live here too and many of them are unsaved. We keep wanting to sell our house and preserve what we have, but lately when we ask the Lord about relocating, I could sense a deep sense of sadness resonating from Him. During my prayer time lately, Jesus has been giving me such a deep burden to pray for the grief and loss yet to come. During this prayer time, I have been finding myself weeping and pleading with Jesus over the lives, safety, and salvation of our loved ones and for those in our city and state. This new urgency has been overwhelming and has intensified to the point that I know if we don’t pray and follow through with His assignments, many of those we love are in danger… Read more »
Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 9, 2018 8:25 PM

Aly,
It is all so sad. I have another friend who left California perhaps 20 years ago. She told me the Lord told her to leave because He was going to judge it. He gave her a specific word, but my memory fails me.

Some time over the summer she and I was talking about California and I was saying that California was in trouble. She is usually just plain spoken said: “California is being judged. God told me He would do it.”

Aly, it is a sad state of affairs there. I am concerned for your welfare there. I am so sorry, and I do not think it is over.

God was so faithful to prepare you first concerning California.

Aly D
Aly D
November 9, 2018 10:23 PM

Crystal,
I will say that I think it’s interesting that the fire today which is spreading rapidly is targeting a very wealthy area of homes. I don’t know if this is true or not, but it feels like the Lord is trying to wake up the rich.

Also, you are correct. This judgment is not over. It’s actually just the beginning. I’ve seen a lot of things coming in my dreams but they haven’t manifested in the physical yet. I think the only one that has is (possibly) this fire. For me, I believe I’m supposed to be in LA for some of the judgments, but that God will take me out of state before the massive ones. The Lord has showed me where to move, I just don’t know the timing of that yet. Would appreciate prayers for that knowledge <3

Devin
Devin
November 10, 2018 7:41 AM

Hi Aly, what date did the Lord tell you to leave LA? Also, what else did you see happening to LA in the future?

Beth M
Beth M
November 9, 2018 4:42 PM

I agree with you Crystal. God’s hand of protection over California has been lifted as they continue to push Him out of their state. Unfortunately there are many people who have to live in California.. My daughter’s husband is stationed on a naval base in San Diego and commissioned on a nuclear attack sub. I would love for them to live in a ‘safer’ place.
I have talked with her about being sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit and abiding under the shadow of His wing, & praying Psalm 91 over her and her husband. Learning to be led daily and dwelling in His presence.
It literally feels as though the forces of hell have increased the frequency and strength of their attacks. As Christians, we need to stand up in the Spirit and stand in the gap for this nation! I truly believe the Lord will supernaturally protect His remnant but we have to know His voice and be quick to be obedient when He tells us what to do.
May we all live in His presence under the shadow of His wing.
Blessings- Beth

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 9, 2018 8:44 PM

Beth,

I am so sorry your loved ones are there. My husband hears from God also, and we just do not see how anything can improve until the nation repents. It is unlikely it will.

Some supposed prophets are saying everything is going to prosper and the bad days will disappear. At first I thought something was wrong with me that I was not being shown these things.

God has said to us repeatedly that we are in the end days. We would rather hear truth and prepare ourselves for what is coming than to hear the false security messages.

I hope a way will be made for your family to be able to leave. Your prayers ascend as incense for them.

Ruth
Ruth
November 11, 2018 11:52 AM

Yes Crystal, the Lord is judging the sexually perverse in California — I just heard the news that Bruce (now “Caitlin”) Jenner’s home has burned to the ground and so has the mansion used by the “Bachelor” TV show!

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 11, 2018 1:44 PM

Ruth,
I heard about that. It makes me have some healthy fear of the Lord. I pray He cleanses me of all unrighteousness. I pray to have pure motives, clean heart and clean hands.

I know God has to be just and remove Himself from California. They persecuted Him over the summer by their attempts to remove His Word from being used for deliverances.

They started the fires of condemning God for years. He has been merciful. He just wants them to repent and turn to Him and His Word.

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 9, 2018 2:23 PM

Olga, pardon my ignorance, but what language is this and what are they saying that would put California in danger?

D Forman
D Forman
November 9, 2018 2:54 PM

Russian

Olga
Olga
November 10, 2018 7:29 PM

They give signs to their people (or nonhumans?..) in the form of pictures, photos, as before 9/11 in New York (The Simpsons)

Yulia Artamonova
November 9, 2018 3:59 PM

I check link . it was left user with name Olga. I am Russian and this Russian website. About travel and thing to do in California. Nothing to do with prophecy.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 9, 2018 3:33 PM

Well, Mena, that is a grave Word, for sure. I like that you make it plain. Some friends of mine have been praying against the witches. We are so tired of them. They need to fear the Lord. They have no fear. In Acts 13, Paul told a sorcerer he would be blinded for a season. He was tired of it too.

Thank you for posting, Mena.