“I saw a swirling black smoke of darkness sweeping the land.”

This dream/vision was shared with me from a very old friend, and very reliable source. I have known her long enough to experience that when she hears from God, it always comes to pass with accuracy. I have asked her permission to share this, and she said it was fine by her as long as she remains anonymous. She received this last week. I will let the dream/vision speak for itself as I feel that it does not need my interpretation.

Sister, I had a very disturbing dream/vision the other night. I was sound asleep and woke up, and went outside. As I sat there, I was like, I can only think of it as if I were a sleepwalker, but I remembered. Here goes, God has never spoke to me like this. I started to question that maybe it was not Him, but it was.

He told me, “I can no longer hold back My wrath. I will pour out judgment on North Korea. I will shake Kim Jong Un.”

I saw a swirling black smoke of darkness sweeping the land and I heard voices. As they got clearer and louder, it was the North Korean people, like they were more tortured than afraid, and in death throes. It was awful. There was nothing left.

Then I saw Germany. The same dark smoke, but out of it arose millions of black crows screeching, and then the same tortuous cries of the people as it went through the land. The same thing happened in France, then England. I knew it went through Europe. It was an evil darkness.

I saw the United States. It was torn in four places, Michigan, Chicago, New York, and Washington. Again, there were the black crows, the black smoke and darkness, but there was also an evil eerie laugh in the midst of the peoples that were crying out in horror. It was awful. I asked the Lord, “Is this really you? I have never heard you speak like this.”

But it was him. He said He cried much, but He could no longer ignore the wickedness the United States started. He started breaking up as He spoke of all the abominations they were guilty of, the perverseness, the abuse of the innocent, the sacrifices of Baal and Moab, and the harlotry.

Also, the judgment against Hillary Clinton is going to be shocking. He called her, “Jezebel.”

I saw Saudi Arabia burst into flames. The world started buckling.

“Take heed,” He said, “I can no longer ignore their stench.”

And then I went back to bed and straight to sleep. The next morning I was not sure if it was a dream, but the billowing dark smoke across North Korea, and the voices, I recall very clear. There was more He said, but I can’t recall, it’s all inside.

I sense something terrible and wicked is going on. The news for example, certain things, words or phrases pop, and it’s like the government has subliminally brainwashed the masses. It’s hard to explain, but I have never felt or sensed this kind of wickedness or evil around me before. And a word I got a few years back, not everything or everyone is what it appears to be.

“For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you. (Isaiah 60:2)

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
October 1, 2017 12:59 am

Holy and Righteous God, we do not argue about your judgements. We know they are long overdue. We do however cry out for you on behalf of the sheep (not innocent people, because no one is innocent before you) but nevertheless sheep who live daily under the oppression of their N. Korean leaders. And we pray for the people trapped in dead religion in Saudi Arabia who have been kept from Your truth by tribal and national leaders. Lord of the Universe, in your judgements show mercy to those who have never had a chance to truly see or hear who you are! Even now, send dreams and visions to these people whom you desperately long to be with you in eternity. We cry out to you. As you judge, also redeem.

Julie Bucker
October 1, 2017 2:38 am

Saeng, I felt this prayer. You have a gift. Pray for invisibility so the enemy cannot see you and unleash your prayers. You have a powerful heart and can do much good with those prayers but please please shield your home first don’t learn the hard way. When my prayers started effecting Satan’s kingdom negatively, I lost my whole family. So please pray the enemy will not know who the source of your prayers (you) is, and go to war!

Thomas Nodoubt
October 2, 2017 2:00 pm

Julie, yes and amein to that word of wisdom. We must be covered under the shadow of His wings and let Him hide us under His protecting arms until His indignation pass.
Yesterday, I began to stand up to the enemy , sort of like an ‘ in your face ‘ and an ‘ my Father is bigger than your father ‘ attitude.

Maj Matt
September 30, 2017 6:14 pm

“I saw Saudi Arabia burst into flames. The world started buckling.
“Take heed,” He said, “I can no longer ignore their stench.”

Iran (biblical
Elam) must destroy Arabia. In Isaiah 21:9, Isaiah levels a prophetic oracle against Babylon using the same
announcement in Revelation 18:1-2 and Revelation 14:8: “Babylon is fallen, is fallen”:
“The burden against Dumah” (Isaiah 21:11)
“The burden against Arabia” (Isaiah 21:13)
“All the glory of Kedar will fail” (Isaiah 21:16)
These are all in Arabia, which is destroyed by Iran “Elam” (Isaiah 21:2)

There has been an immense oversight by many in the field of biblical eschatology; that when it comes to the destruction of end-days Babylon, Scripture makes no mention of any of the ancient Babylonian cities: Nineveh, Ur,
Babel, Erech, Accad, Sumer, Assur, Calneh, Mari, Karana, Ellpi, Eridu, Kish, or Tikrit. All of the literal references in Scripture are in Arabia.
The use “MOTHER OF HARLOTS”, [1] while it is commonly attributed to the Vatican’s Mariology with the worship of Ishtar, history records that the worship of Ishtar “Kilili”, or “Queen of Harlots” originated from Arabia, not Rome. In
fact, when Muslims roam roundabout the black stone, it is a throwback to the worship of Ishtar, whom they called Athtar and Allat.

[1] Patricia Turner and Charles Russell Coulter, Dictionary of Ancient Deities, Page 242, Ishtar, Oxford University
Press US, 2001.

Joe
Joe
September 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Maj Matt
Agree with you.For the first time in centuries laying aside Sunni,Shia differences Iran,Turkey,Qatar,Iraq and Syria have come together under Russian leadership. Kurd independence efforts will further strengthen this alliance.Saudi Arabia has only UAE [which militarily is nothing much except hired mercenaries].Oman will remain neutral. US wont be able to help Saudi after Dollar collapse. Sensing the geopolitical shifts Saudis have been trying to cosy up to Russia and the new crown prince is visiting Russia next week. Yemen war is another mess they have got into. Saudi going up in smoke will benefit the economies other oil producers as oil price will go through the roof. So all the more incentive to blow them up.

Michael G.
Michael G.
September 30, 2017 5:04 pm

It isn’t the government who has brainwashed the masses. At the root of things, it is Satan’s doing. The father of lies has deceived most people on earth through many channels, including schools, TV, books, government, etc. Those who have not been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and who have not had their minds renewed by the written Word of God and the indwelling Holy Spirit are readily susceptible to the enemy’s deceptions.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 1, 2017 12:27 am

The thought came to my mind that the black smoke-crows are a devastating plague……unstoppable.

Cobus Brits
October 2, 2017 5:19 am

The birds mentioned by Jesus in the Sowers parable are demonic spirits. These spirits, as any demonic spirit has no intrinsic power other than to deceive, oppress, steal the Word and thus knowledge and understanding.

So this is how they spread their misery (this has always been their MO): They latch unto any self- righteous thinking (that which is not based on Jesus’ work in the cross only) or unbelieving people – christian or not and use them as vessels to gain the bodies neccessary to express their wicked thinking and plans.

That is how lawlessness and every evil thing spreads. By being discontent and unthankful. If everybody is thankful, content and wise, Satan can do NOTHING to the human race but no we still believe his lies just like Eve did.

This is why it is so important to keep one’s heart pure so – like Jesus – Satan has nothing in us that he can gain access. Jn 14:30

flea
flea
October 2, 2017 7:33 am

The word for Raven in Hebrew can mean Black Arabian, evening or mixture). A raven or crow in rabbinnic teachings and in traditional European culture has a negative meaning and they are seen as representative of demons.

Irrespective of the meaning of the crows in the vision: Europe will experience racially based anarchy, maybe civil wars, because of the ethnic and religious divide being created by politicians. The four worst countries will be France, Brittain, Germany and Sweden. But no country will be spared, except for a few East-European ones like Hungary and Poland.

Siener (Sear) van Rensburg from South Africa saw in the 1920’s, when France and Brittain were de facto 100% European, that in the distant future there will be widespread racially based unrest or civil war in France and Brittain. He was not sure whether it would be extensive unrest or civil war.

Peggy Ann
September 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Thank-you for this word. This sentence jumped out at me:
“Also, the judgment against Hillary Clinton is going to be shocking. He called her, ‘Jezebel.’ ”

I just read “The Paradigm” by JONATHAN CAHN, where he brings that correlation out between H.C. and Jezebel. An overview of the book can be found here in this interview with Jonathan Cahn and Michael Brown on “It’s Supernatural.”

Yanjun
Yanjun
September 30, 2017 3:18 pm

I had a similar dream too on the day of eclipse. A lot of people in a room, I was warning people tense spiritual warfare is coming, grab the weapon. I opened the closet for weapons, I saw gold and silver. I saw some one hold on a fake gold, and did not want to have the real one. I grabbed one piece and went outside. Dark cloud is coming and wind was very strong, which blow me into air. I was higher than a tree and began to pray in tongue. I slowly landed and hold on to a door. People inside the building brought me in. Then it was raining outside.
I do not know how to interpret it. But I feel I should pray more than before.

Paula Selph
Paula Selph
September 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Our weapons are not carnal(created things, weapons) but are spiritual for tearing down strongholds. The armor of God is spiritual. We must fight in spirit and in truth. Overcome him by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony .

Yanjun
Yanjun
October 1, 2017 12:40 pm

Thank you Paula! I checked online that Gold and silver in dream represented wisdom and words from God.
God bless you!

Jamie
Jamie
September 30, 2017 6:16 pm

I remember about a year or two ago, I had a dream I was visiting my mom and dad. We were watching the news and the weatherman kept saying a bad fog would envelop the land and for people to stay indoors. Pretty much like it’s no big deal but everyone be cautious. Well, I told my parents that I needed to get home. At the time I had the dream, I lived in real world time about an hour away and so in my dream I also had that long drive back. Anyway, I’m freaking out in my dream and getting really bad vibes and my dad is telling me to calm down. Well I left anyway. And as I was driving and hit the third of the way mark, I encountered the fig. I was traveling East and the fog heading west and just to give more descriptive of it, think of a wall of clouds coming in at you. So my car is on the road and I enter the cloud of fog and up my speed cause I’m terrified. And once I break into the fog I see numerous demons. Some tall and skinny others like dragons. It was terrifying and I thought they would see me for sure. I was so close to them but they paid me no heed. Just kept going passed me. I woke up terrified. Still to this day don’t understand what it means but for some reason the scripture that came to mind was about Michael letting the Devil and his minions loose. I don’t know. Just really scary.

Kristin
October 1, 2017 9:08 pm

I don’t recommend anyone go out and read a Stephen King book, but before I was saved, I was a fan. The dream you describe is very similar to one of his short stories titled “The Mist”. Not sure what that means exactly.

Robert W.
Robert W.
October 2, 2017 2:09 am

I wouldn’t recommend a lot of his work either but God does indeed work in mysterious ways. The Greenmile, very special story as well as The Stand.

RSS
RSS
September 30, 2017 10:45 pm

How we continue to mock God:
The Illinois governor has approved state-funded abortions (he is supposed to be Republican).
Also this–
“The National Park Service has approved the placement of a 45-foot sculpture of a nude woman on the National Mall next month through March 28.”

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 1, 2017 8:01 am

Wow RSS, I wonder if this statue of a nude woman is a representing of what Joanie saw in her dream, the final end of things . the sign that she saw that would be it all in.

LPS
LPS
October 2, 2017 1:44 am

Please link Joannie’s dream to giant naked woman…I must have missed that.
Thx.. :/

RSS
RSS
October 1, 2017 12:02 pm

Would not be surprised, Michelle. We are at that point.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Joanie, This reminded me of Bob Jones (aka Brother Bob) prophecy of as the sunrise hit japan the markets started to collapse and as sunrise rolled around the earth (Markets opening) they began collapsing. Not sure. I’m trying to find a link to that word.

Tom
Tom
September 30, 2017 10:48 pm
Joe
Joe
September 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Matt and Tom thanks brothers. James you got to read this, especially the full PDF version. I am still shaking.

Janse
Janse
October 3, 2017 3:16 am

I can not even read it to the end, this is so outrageous absurd and sick and wicked and wow!! I cried out to God!
Please pray for al who read to get rest and peace in their hearts from God, I’m really shaking… 😢

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
October 3, 2017 2:48 pm

From the article…
Now you picture that from Japan onward. Al, Japan was the first. They declared martial law. [Well something had to have happened the day before in America or Mexico that triggered the thing.] That was not shown. There was a sense as this day’s horizon began to creep across the globe, that there is something very, very, very wrong here.

…..i am suspicious the trigger is the California cataclysm. It cannot be the Tokyo quake because Japan’s stock market is functioning.

SNS

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Thanks for that Tom. I couldn’t find it.

Tom
Tom
October 1, 2017 2:55 am
Quite welcome, Matt. I’ve had a copy since A C first brought this out online but it is sometimes hard to find a site where it is at. At that time, G W B was President and I thought “surely this can’t happen in the US.” Over the next 8 years I decided that it certainly could and reading some of the hate spewed out in different posts online there’s not much question that, if government allowed, then this junk could take place. With the possibilities of what government will become with a certain person back in power and the example of how little regard there is for either Constitution or morality – well, I can HOPE that this is one of those warning visions that can be avoided or lessened but, if not, then God give us the grace to go thru. Yet, reading some of the accounts of incredible persecution in places like N K, some have went through or are going through that much today and it is a reminder to intercede for them. My generation could hardly conceive such atrocities by “civilized” people but then we can hardly believe what we see and read of the things going on and permitted or even applauded in this country. Perhaps the saddest part is that it really isn’t the choice of the person doing so much of it but that they have allowed themselves to gradually become so overwhelmed/possessed by evil that they no longer have a sense of morality and this is a spiritual pure evil demonstrating its intense hatred for mankind and for God – but the humans who have, intentionally or not, allowed themselves to be utilized to do this in the physical have an eternity of the most horrible fate possible. The spirits controlling… Read more »
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 30, 2017 11:36 pm

New from Glynda Lomax… the war

My 2 cents: Is military action against NK the trigger? Any US military strike would be at night and asian markets the first to open.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 30, 2017 11:41 pm

I don’t think this was an accident that it was released now.
“CIA James Woolsey, NK has nuke in satalite over usa.”

Joe
Joe
September 30, 2017 11:46 pm

False Flag?

Andrew
Andrew
October 1, 2017 7:42 pm

Everyone, Take heed and pay attention, our American future is about to change everyone’s life in this country. We need to be aware and know it’s coming.
I started fasting for Yom Kippur on Friday and got this Word which is very sobering. Hosea 5:1 “Hear this, O priests! Take heed, O house of Israel! Give ear, O house of the king! For yours is the judgment,….and also
Jeremiah 15:1-2 NKJV
Then the Lord said to me, “ Even if Moses and Samuel stood before Me, My mind would not be favorable toward this people. Cast them out of My sight, and let them go forth. And it shall be, if they say to you, ‘Where should we go?’ then you shall tell them, ‘Thus says the Lord : “Such as are for death, to death; And such as are for the sword, to the sword; And such as are for the famine, to the famine; And such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.” ’

How should we respond? Be in faith and trust the Lord. Seek God with all your heart that you may be spared and your kids be spared from the millions that will perish. Many Christian’s will die and he will take home MANY believers because it is ‘the time that they leave this world and enter heaven.’ Seek the Lord with all your heart and ask the Lord for understanding and “hope in his mercy.” He will reveal what you need to know!!!!