In this time of many horrors, those of My Remnant shall have a protection like none other. Those who have not hesitated to sacrifice for My Glory, those who have not hesitated when I said, “Give,” those who have not gone with the ways of the world, but who follow My Word and obey Me in all things, will have no need to fear.
When the enemy strikes at these, he shall be met with My Firewall Protection. A wall of fire from My Spirit shall consume the enemy where they stand, and leave My Chosen Ones untouched. This protection is not for all, it is only for those who are truly of My Remnant, those who have not hesitated to answer My Call. Those who have laid down their lives and taken up the life I have called them to. Those who rely on Me.
My Firewall shall surround them as the chariots of fire surrounded My Servant Elijah. To the enemy, you will look vulnerable, and in their pridefulness, they believe they will see you fall, but I will defeat them before your very eyes. They shall be caught in their own snares.
My Remnant shall be about My Kingdom business in this time and shall witness of Me boldly. Through them shall I perform many signs and wonders. Many shall be saved from the Kingdom of Darkness where the flames never die, and many jewels shall be in their crowns who consider not their own lives in this time to bring Me Glory.
Fear not, My precious ones, for I have a plan. I will surround those who are truly Mine with my Firewall Protection.
2 Chronicles 20:17
- 17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.
2 Kings 6:17
- 17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
- 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
- 6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.
- 20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
- 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
- 22 Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
- 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
- 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
- 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
- 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- 5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
Author: Glynda Lomax
The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.
© 2017, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.