Supernatural Provision Coming for Those Who Share

provisionI feel prompted to share this with you today to encourage you, sensing many are feeling fearful that their basic needs will not be met when “all hell breaks loose” upon the earth.

I was given a vision back in the 1990’s. At that time, I was living in a small two bedroom, second floor apartment. I was sitting in a chair next to the door when I saw a vision of somebody coming to my door needing food. I went to my pantry and took out some of what I had, which wasn’t very much. I put it into a plastic grocery bag and gave it to them.

After I closed the door, I went back to the pantry and everything I had given to the people, was there again on the shelves. IT WAS SUPERNATURAL PROVISION!

I understood a time would come when what food we had, no matter how little it was, when we shared it with others in need, it would be multipled. Our supplies would not run out when we shared.

Application:

A time is coming when there will be a global famine; both a physical famine of food and spiritual famine of preaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ.

We are already in a spiritual famine in the western world where most gatherings of people into buildings on Sunday, (also known as “churches”, where professing “Christians” go to the Sunday social clubs), do not preach the full gospel of Jesus Christ. It’s watered-down, seeker-friendly, worldly message, and the words “REPENT” and “FORGIVE” are avoided like the plague.

Many churches are not preparing people for the return of Jesus Christ with holiness and purity before our Holy God. The end-times are not discussed, or only marginally, and viewed as a review, rather than looking at the global events unfolding right now. We are in the end-times, but pastors are not preparing their people.

I must say, I have been encouraged to hear there are some faithful pastors still serving the Lord Jesus and preaching the full truth, in love, while preparing people for the times we are in. I say: “Thank you Jesus and bless those pastors.”

What happens spiritually will be reflected in the natural. A famine of spiritual food leads to a famine of physical food. It’s coming.

Here are some things I have been encouraging people to do:

1. Pray over our supplies by claiming them for the Kingdom of Heaven. And yes, that includes our 2nd amendment supplies.
  2. Dedicate all that we have to Jesus.
  3. Prepare to serve as the Holy Spirit leads.
  4. Choose now what we will do when global famine hits and times get really grim. Will fear cause us to try to save ourself and possibly our family members, or will we step out in faith as true believers and followers of Jesus?

Matthew 16:24-27

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.

WARNING:

Anyone whom the Lord has called that refuses to share/serve as the Holy Spirit prompts will be facing the most horrific words a professing Christian can ever imagine: “Depart from Me! I knew you not!” (Matthew 25:31-46)

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
December 12, 2015 9:47 PM

I had a dream when I was too young to even understand such matters. I was in a metal building with other women and children. The foreign troops were guarding us. It got so cold we started picking up sticks to build a fire in the floor. The soldiers got angry and took the wood away. God spoke to a woman for us to bring the snow down from the mountain. The soldiers laughed. After the floor was covered in the snow we covered the babies and children in it. It was as warm as an electric blanket underneath. Not only did God take care of us In a way we didn’t understand. He did it in the presence of our enemy. Later when things fell apart and it seemed there was no way out, Jesus split the eastern sky.

Peggy
December 12, 2015 10:14 PM

Wow, Donna. That’s powerful.
“He did it in the presence of our enemy.” = “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies” (Psalm 23).

Karin B.
Karin B.
December 12, 2015 11:17 AM
Hi Linda, I so appreciate this encouraging word and all the responses. It is amazing to read of how the Lord has been prompting so many of us to prepare. Back in the Spring I asked the Lord to make it clear if this was the year to really speed up the prepping process because of all things that were going to be hitting the fan within the next year. Boy did He ever! Years before we had to buy my father’s home for him because the bank was about to foreclose on it due to dementia and some very bad business deals. It has been a bit of a money pit for us since and after 2008 the value of the property plummeted and it could not be sold. After my dad died we were never able to sell it and every realtor told us the same story. So in the spring I put out a fleece and asked the Lord that if indeed tribulations times were near would He please make a way for us to sell that property by the end of the summer. Again the realtor said “no way” and that we’d never get what we were asking. Only foreclosures surrounded that place. Long story short. The property sold within three days in April for almost the full asking price and the buyer paid cash! This was a sobering wake up call. Then I felt led to sell my car since it was paid for. I sold it too right away. Since then we have used all the funds for all kinds of supplies. When I feel led to buy certain items and I wonder why in the world I put that in the shopping cart I hear the Holy Spirit say every time “it’s not… Read more »
Beth
Beth
December 12, 2015 2:36 PM

Karin & Linda,
Thank- you for your counsel & encouraging words…
The Lord has spoken to me about WV…but the doors have not opened yet….in the meantime, I am buying beds! And sheets, towels, etc….
Your words suggesting prayer to protect were good counsel…I have been praying that God would shield my great-nieces & nephews from the eyes of the enemy – to keep them safe, especially in children’s church…but not yet for me…(other than the blood of Jesus over my life as I start out each day)
Thx

Norm Bailey
Norm Bailey
December 12, 2015 8:31 PM

Greetings Beth……I live in the southern WV area on the border of KY and OH and attend a fellowship in the ashland KY area,,,,,,are you anywhere close by?

Beth
Beth
December 12, 2015 9:36 PM

Norm,
I haven’t found my place yet…I only know to look West of I-81….I have been spending my weekends driving through different portions of the state & praying….(Thanksgiving weekend I put a 1k miles on my car! Am so blessed gas is not as expensive right now…..! LOTS of prayer time!)
So…just seeking God and know that He will lead me….I would be very interested to know how God led you, and others like Karin to find their place of refuge for themselves, and the others God sends your way….most of all I a praying for God’s provision and timing…that I would hear His voice, and not miss it…time is so critical right now, with very little runway to recover from a mis-step…

Norm Bailey
Norm Bailey
December 12, 2015 9:50 AM
Linda, Thank you for posting this word…..it lifted my spirit this morning. I had a similar word given to me awhile back.. I am a man of little means but have been trying to prepare food storage for a few years. Having four children who are now raising children of their own, facing the same economic conditions as millions of others, the running joke was “call dad and see if we can grocery shop in the basement”. Several other families were made known to me that needed help and we helped them as well, One day while in the basement making a basket for a family that was in dire need i was noticing that i had given away a lot of what i had in store….and i began to worry that i was giving away what i needed to care my family thru (four children,spouses,and five grandchildren,myself and my wife) and became fearful. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said “it will be with thee as the five loaves and two fishes” and all i could do was cry. I made a promise to our Father that if He would bless me with “deals on food” i would give to whoever is in need without question or thought on the matter. I thanked God for his blessings and grace and went to deliver the basket That day while working my son called me and said he stopped by the house to put some meat in the freezer. He was doing some repair work for a couple….when they had finished and were ready to leave the lady of the house asked him if he liked venison and would he like some, He thought she went to get a package of burger or something and she comes back with 3… Read more »
Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
December 12, 2015 9:20 PM

Precious stories

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
February 13, 2016 12:32 PM
Hear The Master’s Voice I had a progressive revelation through a series of dreams this morning. In the very first part I saw a horse with his head hung down. It was as if looking over a bluff into a chasm, but his head was hung down. I asked him, What are you doing? He replied, Weeping. I was reminded of the spirit horses that go to and fro in the earth as messengers that report back to God. Zechariah 1 I felt a profound sadness. The chasm was deep and wide, a grand canyon so to speak, full of the souls that don’t chose life, those of the world, and also those that have fallen away. It represented apostasy. I fell back to sleep and next I saw something that looked like a huge oyster, one that was hidden deep in the water. Then a huge hand reaches down and begins to bring the oyster out of the water, then remove something dark from it and pull it out. I asked, What is this? I heard, This is a dark spot in the love feast. Jude 1:12. Once again I felt a profound sadness. This is the condition of the church, ravaged by strife, jealousy, heresy and pride of life that breaks the bonds of peace. Not by coincidence, the word used as spot or blemish used in the Bible verse also means something like a reef, which is where oysters are found. It is a juxtaposition to the pearl of great price. Matthew 13: 45,46. Next, I am in a home where people began to gather. I wondered how I was going to feed them. They seemed to be there for a presentation of some sort. I went to the kitchen and looked around for enough food so… Read more »
Meranda
January 2, 2016 4:25 AM
Soar
Soar
December 31, 2015 3:06 AM

I have heard ‘with me own ears” two prophets say, “God will multiply food and water when there is none.” and Neville Johnson added the disclaimer, “BUT ONLY FOR THOSE WHO GIVE THEM AWAY.” May I encourage you to begin NOW. If you get into the habit now, it will just be ‘natural’ when a real crisis comes. And remind God that you are adding to your ‘water account in heaven’ and your ‘heavenly food bank.’ I know someone who takes pristine drinking water to a poor lady who does not trust the quality of water in her town. I know someone who acquires many bags of potato and corn chips (American chips, not British chips) and shares them with others. Someone with Social Security as their only income gets killer deals at Grocery Outlet and shares that food with others. Someone collects coupons at the post office and gives 2-for-1 burger coupons to people in Burger King. So these people are increasing their ‘bank balances’ so will be ready when they need a withdrawal for themselves.

So do it now. At whatever level you can. Then ask God for more. So you can give more.

I encourage you to be very personal about it. Find a person or family to help. Don’t just dump food or money in the local food bank. It may even create for you opportunities to share the gospel with an unsaved person or encourage a backsliden person.

Savage
Savage
January 1, 2016 4:55 AM

Regarding “Give and it will be given unto you” (tithing), and “God will multiply food/water when there is none”: The biblical example is Jesus feeding 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes. Jesus did an awesome example of multiplication – it’s a good thing one person brought something to multiply! What if nobody had any food to start with? 5000 x 0 = 0! (I could multiply that one!) Rest assured – God gives us everything we need for life and godliness. But I would love to present loaves and fishes that He can multiply to feed the multitude! In fact, I’m planning on it. Whether inside the USA or outside the USA. You know, the world will continue without the USA.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
January 1, 2016 11:57 AM

Hi Savage,

I heard this great story that has been told for many years in many ways and details. The gist of the story is that a starving man came into the village. He just had a pot,and a stone that he carried with him. So down by the river he filled his pot and placed it over a fire. One by one someone would come by and ask him what he was doing. He said he was making a pot of soup, but did not have enough ingredients. Well, little by little over the course of the day, those that came upon him had given to him of their bag, and the man had soup and enough to share.

OutdoorJon
December 14, 2015 5:39 PM

In one of Neville Johnson’s messages he said that those who are already tithing before these coming difficult economic times are the ONES who will have something to SOW. Honestly, I’m afraid not to tithe. He also talks about a great transference of wealth to us believers. So…. hardly anybody will have anything. I know so many people around me that have so much materialism now but think tithing is OT. YIKES!!!!

John
John
June 5, 2016 8:27 AM

Hello just a little testimonial I used to give tithe for 5 years then stopped when I wasn’t seing the blessing. recently I asked the lord why and not long after I came across a teaching by jesse duplant called why is my giving not working which will explain that there are different types of giving tithing, firstfruits ,alms, seed so I have begun to give in the way god designed. started to give tithe to z3. (an anointed ministries) and I had a dream which basically meant that the promise of the tithe is
now In force for me . Just thought that may help z3 family. god bless

Karin B.
Karin B.
December 13, 2015 5:55 PM

Peggy, that is a solid and encouraging word for Elizabeth. You seem to have great depth in your walk. I love this site for many reasons but one is because so many wonderful people at different stages of their maturity are all sharing and exhorting!
Thank you James and thank you Lord for this platform.

Peggy
December 13, 2015 9:57 PM

And, ultimately, PRAISE THE LORD!
HE is supplying our various needs on this platform in this hour!

“Bless the LORD, o my soul, and forget not ALL HIS BENEFITS!”

Tracy
Tracy
December 13, 2015 5:28 PM

Amen Peggy! That is a great word! God Bless

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 13, 2015 3:13 PM

The Bible says we will be persecuted but is also say those following Jesus will be protected and provided for by God. Can anyone shed some light on how these total opposite positions work together. Sometimes I get so scared . . .

Peggy
December 13, 2015 4:59 PM

We could still be provided for in the midst of persecution: supernatural comfort and guidance from the Holy Spirit, including provision of essentials. (You could even be made to appear invisible!) Try not to be afraid. Speak out Scriptures on peace, and God’s Promises to you.

Recently a friend said that the Lord spoke to her and said, “I will ACTIVATE my blessings when they SPEAK IN AGREEMENT with the terms of my Covenant.” Okay, HIS Covenant is His WORD. Speak out His WORD until the fear (false evidence appearing real) goes away.

Fear is the master weapon of satan, so don’t give him satisfaction by entering into it.
“Perfect LOVE casts OUT FEAR!”
God BLESS.