Supernatural Deliverance Coming at the End of the Day

sunset
In a dream I saw myself walking with some friends. It was the end of the day and the sun was starting to set.  The area we were walking in was near a park, a big beautiful park.

As we were walking I said to the people, “I need to go and see more of the park.”

They were against my idea and tried to convince me it would take away valuable time since we were on foot and the day was almost over and we needed to get somewhere. I knew they were adamant, and time of the essence, but I told them, “I will only be a few minutes.”

They seemed a bit agitated with me, and said, “Then please hurry. We will be waiting here for you.”

So I turned down a little path into the park. All of a sudden the park sprinklers turned on and caused me to run to get away. As I ran, I came to a big federal looking building. A few people were leaving it as I was approaching it.

Something did not feel right. I sensed something was happening. I saw a long portable fence off in the distance away from the building. It was a type of fence used either for construction projects or emergencies. From where I was standing, I could tell, this fence stood next to the edge of a steep drop. I heard voices, but I could not see anything.

Even though I knew I had almost no time left to spare, I decided to run over to the fence and look over the edge to see what was down there, and what these loud voices were. So I ran.

When I got to the edge, I saw a few people who were also curious and looking over the edge to see. It was so out of the ordinary and disturbing, especially because of the location and the oddity of it all. It was enough to provoke anybody’s curiosity.

As I approached, some people were quickly leaving from the fence, almost running with a look of terror on their faces. They looked at me with alarm and stopped only long enough to briefly warn me, “Don’t go over there! Just leave as fast as possible.”

But I thought to myself I was only going to take a quick look and get out of there and return back to where my friends were waiting for me, so I approached the long running fence and looked and saw it stood on the very edge of a huge cement river bed with no water in it. The sides of it where I stood were steep, totally vertical and made of cement.

I looked further up a ways and saw the sides were not vertical but sloped down and were not made of cement, but just the dirt ground. On both sides of the river bed and all up and down the edges, military personnel with rifles were standing every few feet. Then I looked and saw hundreds and hundreds of terrified people all forced down into the river bed.

For some reason I wanted to get even a better look. I wanted to get down into that river bed to ask the people first hand what was happening. I knew that the military personnel were not there to protect the people but were there to make sure no one would try to escape.

Somehow I made my way past those guards up to the area of the dirt slope that led down into the river bed. How they did not see me I do not know, but I climbed down into the large crowd of people.

It suddenly became terrifying as I was being jammed and squeezed and forced along with the people by these guards who were also among the people down in the river bed shoving people along and screaming at everyone. The expressions on everyone’s faces was like horrified cattle going to the slaughter. I did not see any children, only men and women.

All of a sudden we all heard something, so we stopped and turned around and saw a young man making what seemed like a last ditch attempt to escape, running with all his might up the soft dirt embankment, but the soldiers shot him and he died right on that slope.

As the soldiers were forcing us and ramming us to move along, I noticed intermittently along the edges where the soldiers were standing guard, were tons of dead horses piled up in big piles everywhere. They were all bloated and rotten. As far as I could see were dead rotten horses. I wondered why were they there? Why so many? Why dead? And they were rotting. The smell of them was permeating the air, which brought even more dread to all the people.

It felt exactly what I would imagine the Jews felt like during Nazi Germany. We were captive and being led into some imprisonment just like them. I knew I had to find some way to get back to the people waiting for me, but I had no way of escape. Soldiers were everywhere so escape was impossible.

As we moved along we came to a convergence of channels in the river bed. A fork in the road so to speak. As we approached it, a chain link fence began to divide the masses of people into two groups. Men to the right and women to the left. An armed guard stood at the beginning of the chain link fence to be the one who was yanking men with both hands, forcing them into the right channel and women to the left.

The people seemed to know there was much more to it than just incarceration. They feared for their very lives. Everyone was so scared they could only scream and cry.

I never had the chance to ask anyone what was happening because it was all happening much too fast. When it became my turn to be yanked over to the left with the women, I said in my mind, “Lord help me! Get me out of here!”

I was now in just as much dire terror as everyone else. And as quickly as I cried out to the Lord, that quickly I found myself back up on top where the park was. I ran as fast as I could all the way back to my friends who were there waiting for me.

We looked and saw that the sun was almost completely gone down. So we got out of there faster than at the beginning. Then I awoke.

Interpretation:

The sun setting at the beginning and the sense of urgency among my friends reveals to me there is a day ending and another day beginning. We are near the end of the days we are currently living in.

The park that I saw and the sense I had to go into it to get a better look reveals to me that though there was not a lot of daylight left, my instinct took me on a necessary errand.

The building I saw was some sort of federal building on government land. The fleeing people from the emergency fence represent those that will barely escape being captured.

The people I saw down in the river bed were full of great terror like only people that are taken captive would have. Its a certain kind of terror.

The dead horses represent to me the death of the strength of our nation. As horses in the Bible are always mentioned when it comes to strength of ancient armies, kings and metaphors of strength. The multitude of them being piled up every were in big piles as far as the eye could see, and all intermittently among the soldiers, and the rottenness and stench shows that they had been dead for quite some time, which means that this nation stinks before the Lord and its rottenness is piled high. Our strength and our land is polluted with death, disease and destruction.

I strongly believe the capturing of all the people was sudden, which made everyone even more terrified. They did not know what had hit them. The rest I will leave to the discernment of others as they pray about it.

He wants to tell us know that we can trust Him exactly the way I experienced in this vision. And let me add the Lord wants you to know, He is not showing me these visions to put you in fear. God wants you to understand that He is God and He is our God. He will use these events to perform His mighty acts of power to show His people that He means what he says, He will not leave us or forsake us. These acts of power are not only for the seen, but also for the unseen forces. And also for the unsaved who will be witness to convince them to come to Him like late passengers about to miss the last midnight train.

Many are wondering what is going to happen next. What is the moment, the trigger that will launch all of these things? But the Lord wants us to keep ourselves in Him, to learn to trust Him in the moment. He promises to take care of us as He is doing His last minute searches for the ungodly and the lost, compelling them Himself to come in. He is showing us blatantly that He is the Exodus. He is the only way out.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation.

Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Susan
Susan
January 31, 2016 10:28 pm

YHWH IS the Exodus!! Good Word!

Kathy Culver
KC
January 26, 2016 12:35 am

WOW …What Beauty and Wisdom flowing from your children LORD! AMEN and AMEN!
Dwelling in HIM …keep me close Father!

Mike
Mike
January 25, 2016 5:24 pm

When I got to the part about the horses, I thought of how western civilization and especially Americans love their cars. Most Americans replace their cars every few years with a new one because they want the newest look and technology. I believe that when things start to get worse and the Lord removes these idols from american’s lives (e.g. an EMP attack) , they will be devastated. Reverting back to a more primitive form of life where there is no automobiles, air conditioning, electronics, TV, etc., will be too much for many Americans who will feel like life is no longer worth living. This will add to the feeling of desperation and terror.

Mike
Mike
January 25, 2016 5:33 pm

I also forgot to mention that the Lord has been confirming to me over the last few years the same thing about supernatural deliverance. He showed me that it will be like the Exodus from Egypt, where the Lord’s supernatural protection and provision included:
– parting the Red Sea (providing a supernatural escape route as well as destruction of the enemy)
– leading His people by a pillar of fire at night and a pillar of cloud by day (Isaiah 30:21 – And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,”).
– manna and birds falling from the sky and water out of rocks (supernatural provision of food and water)
– sandals did not wear out (supernatural provision of other needs).

God bless you!

Mike
Mike
January 25, 2016 5:36 pm

However, this supernatural provision will only apply to those who obey God’s commandments to “come out of her my people” (Revelation 18:4), who are dwelling in the secret place of the most high (Psalm 91).

Aline Bour
January 25, 2016 1:50 pm

I got an email yesterday from my friend, John (he used to work with Richard Wurmbrand), in Australia. I had sent him the article about the 200 vehicles. Here’s his reply:
Dear Aline,
The guys in Oregon are playing with fire and will get badly burned.
Better to leave it to the Lord than provoke the wrath of Leviathan (Job 41:8).
No matter what the injustice:
We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ. 2 Cor 10:3-5
Doing what these guys are doing is playing right into the hands of the Enemy.
Zec 4:6 It is not by force nor by strength, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.
Blessings,
John.

lynx
lynx
January 25, 2016 4:54 pm

These are wisdom words. I heard a story about a lady in NY chased away a thief in her house by saying ” In the name of Jesus, get out of my house”. The thief indeed left. I think that’s what your friend John talked about.
Recently, I start to really really believe in God’s mighty spiritual weapons. They are real. The words of God(Holy Spirit) can turn into actualy sword, it may be invisible to our eyes, but it’s there doing the fighting. The name of Jesus Christ has mighty powers. It scares enemies away and do all kind of healings and blessings. We can ask the worrier angels to come fight the enemies for us in the name of Jesus. We can ask for supernatural provisions, protection, wisdoms in our prayers. These will turn into our weapons.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 25, 2016 5:41 am
As I was reading the dream … all I could think about was the on-going standoff at Malhuer Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon… and how time is growing short for the patriots. Earlier, I had read that the situation is escalating because the FBI brought in over 200 federal vehicles to Burns yesterday. Joanie was speaking of a federal building in a government park. The “few people leaving” reminded me of when they asked the women and children to leave. I am sure that Lake Malhuer has a spillway similar to what Joanie was describing. She was also shown… “I knew that the military personnel were not there to protect the people but were there to make sure no one would try to escape.” Then there is the BLM… which manages federal lands (including our wild horse population) and is accused of diminishing our constitutional rights. In her interpretation… Joanie wrote… “The dead horses represent to me the death of the strength of our nation.” I would add the death of our integrity also. I am sure that I am taking a very narrow event-driven view of the dream and it has a much broader scope as shown by the interpretation of Joanie and others. But when I read it… I was reminded of how far our nation has fallen from our Christian heritage. Our US Constitution and our God-given inalienable rights have been hijacked. Liberty and freedom are gifts from God… and includes our right to worship our Savior – Jesus. Can we truly stand up for Christianity without standing against evil? It is not about wrapping ourselves in the flag… it is about condemnation of a sinful shadow government and a call for truth. Doesn’t God expect us to be righteous? If the government goes in – then… Read more »
Mark Sellers
January 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Very interesting Wiley. I too have wondered if this event in Oregon is a micro-cosm of what will be forthcoming to all of the Nation.?. I have gotten the sense that God is allowing us to see, in this single event, what’s really going on. Part of my daily prayers have been asking God to reveal that which is done (planned) in secret and “shout from the rooftops” that which has been said in secret…

May we all continue abiding in Him, moment by moment, choice by choice.

John
John
January 25, 2016 4:36 am
Hi Joan, ans all, Prophecy is amazing! The spirit brings into perspective issues we even are not conversant about. The park is symbol for the natural earth as created, and as how man was entrusted to keep. However, man has had his own designs for this park, destroying it with his ‘infrastructural developments’ which in perspective of truth, are agencies of desertifying of the planet. The asphalt rivers/highways now run everywhere upon the earth, and we, unaware, think it as development, whereas these are the channels to our annihilation as humans. We are ideally being forced along this road, by those who determine global agenda. They place a facade of natural earth in their global warming conventions while in practice they run the run these terror and death marches. The dead horses, where the horse symbolizes war equipment, as in the horse is kept against the day of battle, refers to the modern civilisation preparedness for battle. Its all a dead scheme, as regardless of how many arms they muster, none means nothing in context of the battle of the Lord. Neither do these arms withstand the wiles of the devil. They do not for fight the true enemy of humanity, and life, which are iniquity, death, suffering, pain, famine, poverty etc etc. These horses are instead for the slaughter of fellow human beings, hence they bear no standing in spiritual context other than that they are dead. As for the parks sprinkler system turning on at your entrance to the park, this refers to the earths hydrological cycle being rejuvenated by the heavens. Its that shaking of the heavens referred to earliar in a previous post, began 16/17 January 2016. Unremarked by most people, it’s essentially about that time that even this snowstorm Jonas, as they call it, must… Read more »
Christina January
christina
January 24, 2016 9:00 pm
Joanie, thank you for sharing this dream. When I read your reference to the horses, they represented strength in the nations, this is also what the Lord has shown me in His Word, specifically in Psalm 33:16-17 (re. below). And where you stated, “My crying out to the Lord and my supernatural deliverance back into safety to meet those waiting for me is very clear. The Lord was showing me that when we are in the worst, most dangerous, impossible places of no way out, He will indeed do strange acts, wonderful acts that no one has ever seen before.” made me think of Psalm 33:18-22 (re. below). God Governs All the Earth. Psalm 33 is just one of many Scriptures that declare this Truth. God Bless Psalm 33 1 Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 2 Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. 3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. 4 For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love. 6 By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth. 7 He gathers the waters of the sea into jars; he puts the deep into storehouses. 8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. 9 For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. 10 The Lord foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples. 11 But the plans of the Lord stand firm… Read more »
Marilee
Marilee
January 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Here’s something else on obedience:
“Inspired duties“ are those which the Spirit of God inclines the hearts that are submissive to Him. The accomplishment of this kind of duty requires great simplicity of heart, a gentle and cheerful disposition, a soul easily moved by every breath of directing grace; for there is nothing else to do but to give oneself up, and to obey its inspirations simply and freely. So that souls may not be deceived, God never fails to give them wise guidance to indicate with what liberty or reserve we should be made use of these inspirations.
SECTION III.–The Different Duties of Abandonment. by: Jean Pierre de Caussade

Shelley
Shelley
January 24, 2016 8:39 am

Thank you Joanie. The Lord has been speaking to me not to fear, My life is hidden in His love and protection. Through experience I know He can make us invisible for His purpose. Hard to explain that. Recently, as i finished reading some of the prophecy posts on this site my spirit was not at peace. I laid on my sofa to rest and as I pulled the blanket over myself , it was like the Lord laid a blanket over my whole body and I had such peace. I felt all tucked in and comforted. I love your posts.

Aline Bour
January 24, 2016 10:09 am

Dear Shelley,
I can certainly testify that God can make things invisible for His purpose. When we took Bibles to Russia many years ago (when it wasn’t OK), the guards looked directly at the Bibles and didn’t see them. He can also do miracles as when there was no gas station where there was supposed to be one, God just multiplied the gas so that we went further than we should have. When we came to a fork in the road in Iran and didn’t know which way was the river and which way was the road, God led us to make the right choice. We proved Matt 6:33: If we were faithful to take care of God’s business (praying for the people of the country we were going through), He would take care of our business (see that we had food and a place to stay and didn’t get lost). He is truly faithful and can be trusted! Thanks for your post.

Shelley
Shelley
January 24, 2016 10:56 am

Dear Aline isn’t it wonderful to have these experiences. Wow what a testimony! I also had an experience with gas, not as amazing as yours but many years ago when i was alone with two children and not much money i relied on Him for my very existence, i told people he made my car go on fumes. He truly loves us. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience, just think of all the souls those Bibles have won for the Lord. God Bless and keep you safe.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
January 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Thank you Joanie. May I please have your email address?

Joanie Stahl