Sudden Promotions Coming Soon to Many of God’s People

Yesterday, I dreamed there was a sudden turn of events, which caused me to find myself in Washington DC where I was being sworn into office as Vice-President of the United States. I was not seeking the position, but somehow it suddenly opened up and was given to me.

I saw some of my cousins outside on the White House lawn playing and having a good time, so they were there to join in the celebration. I did not see any members of my immediate family, including my mother. I was not sure if she heard the news yet, so I called her on the phone. I said, “Mama, I was offered the position of Vice-President of the United States.”

She replied, “Well, I hope you never take it because you never were good at public speaking.”

I replied, “It can’t be too hard because all you have to do is read the teleprompter. Besides, it’s too late anyway because I’ve already been sworn into office.”

She was in disbelief, “What? You’ve already been sworn in???”

I confirmed, “Yes mama, I am now the Vice-President of the United States.” End of dream.

Interpretation:

Obviously, this dream is not to be taken literally. I am not expecting to become Vice-President. I believe it reveals sudden promotions are coming for many of God’s people, especially those who have been called by God to a Joseph ministry. I believe my sudden promotion to second-in-command of the United States was a reference to how Joseph was suddenly promoted to second-in-command to the Pharaoh of Egypt.

Pharaoh said to Joseph, “You shall be over my house, and according to your command all my people shall do homage; only in the throne I will be greater than you. See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.” (Genesis 41:40-41)

Joseph’s promotion was also revealed to him ahead of time through a prophetic dream, which he shared with his brothers saying, “Please listen to this dream which I have had; for behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and lo, my sheaf rose up and also stood erect; and behold, your sheaves gathered around and bowed down to my sheaf.” Then his brothers said to him, “Are you actually going to reign over us? Or are you really going to rule over us?” So they hated him even more for his dreams and for his words. (Genesis 37:7-8)

Even though some of my cousins were at the inauguration, I did not see my mother or my brothers. When I called my mother, she rebuked me by reminding me of my poor speaking skills. My father passed away in 2009, so I believe she was speaking for him too. In the same way, when Joseph’s family first heard about his promotion, they were not happy. His father rebuked him when he shared another dream God gave him in which he saw his father and mother represented by the sun and the moon and his eleven brothers represented by eleven stars. He saw all of them bowing down to him. (Genesis 37:9-11)

Although Joseph’s family was not happy at first, they later rejoiced when they saw God’s plan was for them all along. They had wrongly assumed it was all about Joseph, but ironically everything Joseph endured, including his thirteen years of slavery, was all for their sake. God sent him ahead of them to preserve their life during a time of great hardship coming in the future. Long before they had any knowledge of what was coming, God was already making provision for them through Joseph.

In the end, Joseph told his brothers, “Now do not be grieved or angry with yourselves, because you sold me here, for God sent me before you to preserve life. For the famine has been in the land these two years, and there are still five years in which there will be neither plowing nor harvesting. God sent me before you to preserve for you a remnant in the earth, and to keep you alive by a great deliverance. Now, therefore, it was not you who sent me here, but God; and He has made me a father to Pharaoh and lord of all his household and ruler over all the land of Egypt.” (Genesis 45:5-8)

Some people might rejoice when they read this because God has called them to a Joseph ministry and the time for their promotion is coming soon. Others might be resentful, thinking this does not apply to them, but this is good news for everyone who belongs to God because a time of great trouble is coming upon the earth, far greater than what happened in ancient Egypt, and God is making provision for His family through His modern day Josephs.

My promotion came suddenly, just like Joseph’s. I believe God is letting us know what is coming will happen quickly and seemingly out of nowhere, although God planned it long ago.

I believe this dream confirms what many others have been seeing recently, as posted here on Z3news.com. On April 9, Jermaine Francis shared, “Josephs Arise to Your Place of Prominence.” He saw, “God is getting ready to shift them into their palace season.” Jermaine saw the Josephs will not only be put into positions of great authority, but they will also operate in wisdom and revelation, just like Joseph did.

Last year, Rachel Baxter received a similar word, “I am Raising Up the Josephs.” And a few weeks ago, Joe Joe Dawson heard God telling him, “I am about to catch some people up.”

Those who have been called to a Joseph ministry have endured a season of great hardships, just like Joseph  did, but God is letting us know He is about to catch them up by putting them in the positions He promised them.

Rachel Baxter
April 30, 2017 8:41 PM

You have been made ready James, refined in the fire. Only when all our flesh is burned away can we step fully into who God created us to be. For such a time as this!

Mikey H
Mikey H
May 1, 2017 5:19 AM

A massive Amen to that Rachel …. “for such a time as this!”
James and others can now see just why the training and the preparation has been so hard and intense.
The animal had to die ….. you can’t put new wine into old wineskins !!

Tasha
Tasha
April 30, 2017 10:15 PM

Thanks for sharing this encouraging dream! Would the teleprompter be the Holy Spirit? Also ‘you were never good at public speaking’ reminds me of Moses with his speech impediment. Satan tried to hold back Moses by the same attack.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
May 1, 2017 10:37 AM

James, this was posted today at “The Father’s Heart” ministry; I receive their daily updates. This is Russell and Kitty Walden’s site, and Mandy Butler is a frequent “guest contributor”. It seems to be another confirmation of your recent posts.

Guest Prophetic Word
Mandy Butler Galinos
As I was praying for a word for May, I got a sense of something having come full circle. It’s as if those things you have been trying to get off the ground all year have now come to a head. Just like corn must fall to the ground and die before it can live again, so it has, it seems,gn that your dreams have died. Not so says the Lord. This month you will see dreams you have dreamt a long time ago come to pass.

Even those dreams you have forgotten about will now come to life, for I am blowing My Zoe breath on all your dreams and therefore they WILL come to life. My word cannot come back to Me void, therefore those things that I have told you will come to pass. Keep believing, keep dreaming, says the Lord. This is resurrection month. Just like I appeared to My disciples after My death, so will I appear to you. I am making My presence known this month.

Frank Dzielski
April 30, 2017 11:15 PM
James, I had multiple defining encounters at the Joseph Company Conference in 2005, Kansas City MO. The well is still available for drinking here, https://archive.org/details/JosephCompanySpring2004PropheticSummit. Here’s something to consider. Genesis 41:1 “Then it came to pass, at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh had a dream” It will be two years on June 6th 2017 that American Pharaoh won the Triple Crown. According to Wikipedia He was sired by Pioneerof the Nile. D-Day is remembered on June the 6th. This time period is also toward the end of Doug Addison’s 45 day range mentioned in “The wind of change…” post. Donald Trump officially announced his run for president of the United States on June 16th, 2015. (the 16th is the correct date). A modern day Cyrus. Though I do not claim this to be prophetic in any way. I do believe the Lord shows us things for a reason. Mostly, for us to seek Him who knows the beginning from the end. The Sauce is in the Journey! If you check out the teachings offered in the link I posted you will see that beside the teachings about Joseph the author of a book titled “The Cyrus Anointing” also gave a presentation in which I was a participant. I had hands laid on me to receive the Cyrus Anointing as well as the Joseph Anointing during my time at that conference. There is so much more to this story, I am glad I was invited to participate with Him. Hebrews 11 is great encouragement. For those of us standing in belief, He is our reward. Obtaining the promise would be great, but if I die today I go with no regrets knowing I have walked the walk in faith. Jesus is my exceeding great reward! What an incredibly… Read more »
Steve
Steve
April 30, 2017 9:14 PM

Wonderful James. I bless you with great favor for a new assignment!

Marie
Marie
May 3, 2017 3:27 PM

I am absolutely flabbergasted that Robert (whom I do not know) is getting so many thumbs-down on all his posts here. What is going on?! There are plenty of people who post things on this site which don’t particularly resonate with me, but I don’t give them a thumb-down…

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
May 1, 2017 2:09 PM

Genesis 41:40-41

interesting this verse has the 4 4 4 in it.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
April 30, 2017 10:46 PM

I sincerely believe this is true dream and will come about sooner rather than later. What I don’t know and would like input on is this: Will it all happen at the same time for God’s army to be put into their new positions, or will it happen as we are prepared and purified by the refiners fire? I have searched the scriptures to see if I can find any clues and at this point I do not have a conclusive answer. My logical side wants to say God’s army with be assembled and ready before satan’s army descends upon the earth, but I would love a biblical confirmation to this thinking. I would also be very interested to know if anyone has been shown the answer to this question in a dream or revelation from the Holy Spirit.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 1, 2017 7:04 AM

B. Hansen, all I can say to you that last year I was awaken out of my sleep one morning with the words,” I am coming soon with ten thousand of my angels.” And then the next morning or so I was awaken with what sounded like a stampede of horses running through my bedroom. Just a few weeks ago I had a dream of a battle taken place in the sky, it was two huge angels one black and one white doing battle in the sky and all of a sudden they came down from the sky and people on the ground where being hit by the sword of the black angel. And there were some kind of portals opening up and there were things coming in and out of them. at one point in the dream I was standing with someone and I told him these things can not touch us, but this one thing came out of the portal it looked like a Simi truck and it came rushing towards me but I did not move and it ran over my foot and I said, “Well I guess they can touch you.” and I woke up

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
May 1, 2017 8:38 PM

I pray that the Lord will sharpen your skills for this new season!

In the past 4 months, the Lord has been shifting the direction of my business and personal ministry. He has given me many dreams where I have lost my car and after wandering by foot of bycicle for a long time, I finally remember where I have left the car. In some of the dreams, I hold the car keys in my hand and as I turn the ignition, I feel all the desperation and anxiety leave me. In my last dream, I felt joy after finding the keys sitting on the passanger seat of the car.

In the past few months, the Lod has led me to make some tough decisions about closing my retail shop while keeping my online business. At first, I felt like a failure but the Lord is faithful and has given me peace about the decision, as well as showing me that this is a new season in which I will have more opportunitie to serve Him.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 1, 2017 5:50 PM

Great word James. Z3 will go to higher heights, and deeper depths. And, BTW if you ever did become VP I would vote for you.