Sudden Change Coming to the United Kingdom!

UK_flag

A couple of weeks ago, I was given what I call a “Daniel” type vision. I say this because most of the dreams and visions that LORD gives me are direct; without too much symbolism. But this was not the case with this one. So pray for wisdom and discernment, as I did, regarding what I’m about to share.

It was about the fourth watch, and I went into a vision. In it, I saw three buildings. All three were made exactly the same, the only difference was their height.

On the top floor of the shortest building sat Erdogan, and he was representing Turkey.

On the top floor of the middle building sat Putin, representing Russia.

The tallest building represented the United States, but there was no one seated at the top floor. There were people in the building; all US citizens, but no one was representing us.

All of a sudden, there was an explosion in two of the buildings; the one for Turkey, and the one for Russia. The explosions happened at the top of the buildings. I wasn’t aware of any casualties, but the buildings themselves sustained great damage.

I then heard Putin and Erdogan talking. They were angry. It was then that I realized that we (the United States) were being blamed for the explosions. However, we weren’t the cause of it.

Next, Putin formed an alliance with Erdogan, and they called to other buildings to stand with them. I wasn’t given the names of the people or countries in the other buildings. But it was only a couple more that joined in. Together, they began to make plans to bomb our building, and march in to take our people.

My vision then ended.

If you don’t already know, world war three has already begun. The media has just been covering it up with things like the Brexit, the elections, scandals, and reality TV. The fact is, Putin has recently made several threats, and then has moved on them. And in the process, he has warned the United States not to stand in his way. I also found out through research that Russia has rebuilt their alliance with Turkey after their recent failed coup.

There have been many dreams, visions, and prophetic words from people like David Wilkerson and Dumitru Duduman, who have seen Russia invade the US.

In October of last year (2015), the LORD showed me a map of Israel and Iran. He instructed me to begin to pray because Israel was going to strike Iran. He said, “War is about to begin.”

I asked the LORD, what war? And He responded with, “Gog and Magog.”

After this, I went through a period of three days of dreams where I saw war planes; bombers and fighter jets being launched in various places, including the United States. I also saw missiles being dropped on us.

I want to speak on another thing that I heard on September 5 2016. It was an odd thing to hear, yet clear as day. In the spirit I heard, “Tell the Queen that in forty days, great change is coming to the UK.”

Now I know I don’t have access to the Queen of England, but I understood that the change wasn’t for the good. There’s a great shift coming to that area, that will impact them in a major way; even their way of living.

Saints, as always
Stay Alert. Be Ready. Look Up!

Maranatha
Shabbat Shalom
~ Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Aidan Moore
Aidan Moore
September 15, 2016 2:08 am

I am from the UK, and a few weeks ago I was praying that God would speak of what is to come concerning the UK, and he gave me Jeremiah 17. Reading through it rang bells, but verse 13 specifically jumped out to me:

“O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you shall be put to shame; those who turn away from you shall be written in the earth, for they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living water.”

With the UK being a very secular country, I was quite daunted by how true this was.
Along with this, God spoke the following words to me “Their sins are no longer being covered; I will expose them”

Noah William DoyleEastdouglasMassachusetts
Noah William DoyleEastdouglasMassachusetts
September 24, 2016 12:48 pm

“Tell the Queen that in forty days, great change is coming to the UK.”

It is speaking about the UK;, however, Mena you are right to think you don’t have access to tell the Queen over there what the lord said, which is why when the Lord said ‘the Queen’ he was referring to Our Apostate Church (not just Catholic either).
It is saying to tell the Apostates in the UK (and America) that great Change is coming. Which you thankfully Are able to reach people in the UK with your ministry through the Web.

savedjon
September 15, 2016 12:00 pm
Good Morning Mena, I asked the Father to shed more light on your dream. This is what he showed me… In it, I saw three buildings. All three were made exactly the same, the only difference was their height It’s interesting that in your dream there were three buildings and they were made exactly the same with the only difference being their height. The number three is used in the Torah to mediate between two opposing or contradictory values. The third value mediates, reconciles, and connects the two. The number three connects the dichotomy of two and shows a common purpose. For example, two lines may go in different directions; the third line unites them into a single triangle. Two bricks lying side by side share no common goal; the third brick placed on top of them, unifies them in a common effort. I believe the buildings that you saw in your dream represents “two governments” and their common “ambition”. The USA building didn’t have a representative on the top of building because the USA has a shadow government of the unelected and is being governed and manipulated by very powerful people with a common ideology. The US citizens that you saw in your dream don’t have a clue to the true nature of the US leadership. Puttin and the powers behind the US government share the same common goal for the region surrounding Turkey and are involved in proxy wars as we speak. “The explosions happened at the top of the buildings. I wasn’t aware of any casualties, but the buildings themselves sustained great damage.” The explosion’s that you saw in your dream is a great set back that is coming for Puttin in getting closer to his goal with the region. He will then align himself with other… Read more »
Any
Any
September 15, 2016 3:22 am

From Mena Lee Grebin’s Facebook page: “Whatever else you need to do, you need to have it done by November… Those who have an ear, let them hear. The door is closing…” Any

Hamphrey
Hamphrey
September 15, 2016 6:29 am

Any, I heard same thing from Mena Lee Grebin about being ready by September of last year. And look, nothing happened.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello Hamphrey, I understand your frustration. I agree with Monia…..we need to be Noahs today. Early last year God had starting warning me to get ready for big changes but I didn’t take Him very seriously, as in, I started, but did not complete everything He wanted me to do. Then in March this year He said, ‘Get ready Now’. He sounded frustrated that I kept ignoring Him.

When I would look around me at everyone functioning like normal, nothing untoward happening, God would remind me of Noah. No rain, but he kept building, ignoring everyone around him that lived life as normal. There is no doubt it is easy to allow confusion to set in when things don’t appear to be going the way we expect in line with prophecies/warnings, but the Lord kept showing me I needed to zero in on Him and what He was teaching me specifically. The Lord wants me to be single minded and be content with Him revealing things to me a little at a time.

I appreciate prophets and watchmen/women who sound the alarm and courageously share what the Lord is showing them. Not everything makes sense to me and I had to learn to be content with not having a full understanding of everything I read/hear.

Bless you Hamphrey.

Shawna Elizabeth
Shawna Elizabeth
September 15, 2016 12:53 pm

How on earth can one look back on the past year and say nothing has happened? Much has unfolded. Seek Jesus, read the Words (the Bible) he has written to you. When we do so, He is incredibly faithful to open our ears and eyes, give much peace, and place us in the cleft of the Rock.

Monia
Monia
September 15, 2016 11:48 am

Hopefully you grew spiritually in that time. I know I have been sleeping and not standing in my faith as I should with my walk in the Lord, but never have I felt an urgency like now. If nothing happens thank God, but the word of God said to always be ready. Be watchful and sober to wake up from our sleep and seek Jesus-the light of the world not darkness. I wonder how many people kept telling Noel since there is no rain nothing is going to happen…. and he continue to build the ark and told them to get in but they refuse. They must have seen all the animals go in one by one and still they refuse. Only God knows the day and the hour but he has prepared us for the season we just have to yield to precious Holy Spirit so we will not be deceive our found sleeping in idleness.

Monia
Monia
September 15, 2016 11:49 am

Noah*

Sheryl
Sheryl
September 17, 2016 1:41 pm
Both Mrs Mena Lee Grebin & Rabbi Jonathan Cahn prophesied about various events occurring in September 2015. However, I think both have since commented in other venues that God indicated in some way (visions, conversation etc; I do not remember the “HOW”) that He granted mercy for one year because 2015 was the Hebrew year of 5776, a JUBILEE year….. Also, the current person in the White House (aka President), did not vote along with Italy and France (and others) in the UN last fall to separate Israel!! Had they done that, maybe last fall would have “looked different”. I believe I found this info in a You tube video but cannot recall who it was that I watched & am paraphrasing; when I do, I’ll post it. This fall, not only is the White House resident considering again to vote to separate Israel but has indicated that the “proposal is ON the table”!!!! (I remember this quote clearly!) Meaning that our ‘leader’ himself is making the proposal to the UN to separate Israel & Jerusalem. It is my belief & I have heard it preached that all events (current & historical) as well as prophecies, etc; everything…… is tied to Israel! What happens to Israel & which country does it, determines how that country is ‘treated’ by God; blessings or curses….. Genesis 12: 1-5 (AKJV)… 12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in… Read more »
September 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Jonathan Cahn never prophesied anything about September 2015. He simply pointed out the history of what happened at the end of the seven year shemitah periods in the past. Identifying historical trends is not prophecy. Jonathan Cahn went out of his way to explain he did not know if the historical pattern would be repeated in 2015.

Mena Lee Grebin shared a prophetic warning, which she received from an angel, so that was a prophecy.

Sheryl Fortnat
September 17, 2016 8:18 pm

You are absolutely right, James. My sincerest apologies. Rabbi Cahn would be horrified to read that I misconstrued his message. Yes, over and over again Rabbi Cahn said that nothing had to happen September 2015 but it could because of the Shemitah year. This year 29 Elul occurs on 2 October 2016 which is also the Eve of Feast of Trumpets.
I am wondering what might take place during those Jewish High Holy Days.
If folks on z3 think of it, please keep me in your prayers. I am being awakened in my spirit to many sinful and wicked things that I need to confess, repent and submit to God and be cleansed of that I might have the fullness of the Holy Spirit. Prayers and support as well as guidance is grey with welcome. God bless you all and God’s Shalom.

September 18, 2016 1:22 am

No problem Sheryl. I am glad we clarified that. We agree with you for complete victory over the attacks coming against you in your sleep, in Jesus name!

Sheryl Fortnat
September 17, 2016 8:20 pm

**is very welcome**… please pardon typos. ty.

Sheryl Fortnat
September 17, 2016 10:52 pm

The following link provides an explanation and commentary to my comments about separating Israel and the 2 state solution…..

Micheal
Micheal
September 14, 2016 11:36 pm

In the great game of geo political chess BRICS was the vehicle to take down US. Since US was not going down without a fight,three nations of BRICS were taken out of the equation. Brazil by constitutional coup against the president,South Africa by economic woes and India was won over as an US ally. Russia was attacked through Ukraine,oil price crash,sanctions and China pressured over South China Sea.
Intervention in Syria, lifting Iranian sanctions and the recent friendship with Turkey are President Putin’s counter moves. But the most important allies of Russia and China are masters behind one world government and currency. With their help Dollar will be brought down and US taken out without firing a single shot. According to the prophecies here US and its allies doesn’t have any counter moves left.

Carrie AK.
Carrie AK.
September 15, 2016 3:03 am

Wow! Ya know what Mena Lee,the Lord is using your obedience to him in ways unimaginable.I have been reading Z3 for a few months,most recently almost everyday.Only yesterday morning I followed a comment that led to your website.I am reading your website and definitely amazed. I live here in Alaska and recently resigned (“suddenly” and unexpectedly from my job) I am originally from the UK, But lived here 20 years.I have been wrestling in prayer about where the Lord wants me to be; is it YWAM Perth;or is it to be with family in UK. Well I did not expect to find a heated storage at a great price;and did not expect to keep my items.But earlier today I concluded (with peace and joy in my spirit), that I should put my stuff in storage;and go to England to be with family for a year.

I cam back home, read Z3 and there you are with a Union Jack Photo.I thought, wow Lord,there I was reading (trolling, haha) Mena Lee’s website unbeknownst to her,and she responds with the first word of the subject heading being “SUDDEN.” which totally resonates with me,not just because I suddenly new I had to resign from my job;but this is the season for the Lord’s “suddenness.”
Mena, sorry if I have rambled on, but please know this, you are anointed and being used by the Lord in ways that are way beyond are human reasoning,but you can be sure,the souls of men know full well– you have the pearl of greatest price, the gold from heaven’s vaults manifesting as a sweet perfume from your very essence.Thank you so much for loving the Lord with all your being.
Shalom.

Bob Adolph
September 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Micheal, things are heating up and North Korea is another chess piece the Russians and Chinese are using. God is a major player too don’t forget and He has used this election to expose the evil establishment and media. When the election is stolen by the insiders through a false flag of war or assassination it will be symbolic of America’s it’s moral and economic collapse setting the stage for the final act that takes place where it all began, the Middle East.

Nick
Nick
September 16, 2016 5:09 am

Thanks for sharing this James, and to all who pray for us here.

We prayed for you all in our early morning meeting today, Friday, and continue to. I’m more likely to because of Z3 but it wasn’t me today – the Holy Spirit has you in his crosshairs with others too. And on Sunday just gone in church.

I know he likes to hear our prayers for each other!

Rachel Baxter
September 15, 2016 10:16 pm

On August 7th, upon waking I had a closed vision:

I saw a bulletin board and a newspaper front page hanging on it that said in bold letters at the top:

“Peace Treaty? That’s a Target” says Erdogan

I had an understanding that Erdogan, of Turkey, was speaking of Israel. I believe Turkey will be involved in a peace treaty with Israel, yet the truth will be that Turkey has every intention, along with Iran to conquer Israel.

Bob Adolph
September 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Rachel, that’s VERY interesting because there must be a peace treaty between Israel and her neighbors as the tribulation begins, Dan.9:27. Did you hear on Trunews tonight that Putin is overseeing peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians? Big changes are happening in the ME and Israel, Russia and Turkey are now the main players. (Only Americans don’t know it’s over for America) Many believe Erdogan is the King of the North. If a peace treaty is signed in the ME it’s time to pull out your map of the Ozarks. I think Iran will be neutralized by Israel; and Turkey, after it absorbs Syria, will have a short war with Egypt for control of the Caliphate (King of the North vs. King of the South, Dan 11:40). Russia, Turkey and Israel will divide Syria. Then Erdogan can become the Assyrian, the A/C; Israel can keep the Golan Heights and Russia could get a nice military base on the Black Sea. This meshes perfectly with Bible prophesy.

savedjon
September 16, 2016 9:50 am
Shalom Bob, Something that I find very concerning about Mena’s prophecy is that I have friends who are very gifted in the prophetic and they have had very similar dreams. The two of nations that Mena saw in her dream [Russia and Turkey] are major players in the war of Gog and Magog spoken of in the book of Ezekiel 38 & 39. All the signs are pointing towards the closeness of this attack but America has to be taken out and marginalized. Ezekiel 38: 1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you. The names of the ancient biblical nations have changed over the years but we know the modern names of those regions. Generally these are the modern names most bible students of ancient names agree on. Russia /Mosco = Mesk and Tubal Turkey = Togarmah Iran = Persia Ethiopia / Sudan = Cush Libya = Put Germany and that region is Gomer An “evil thoughts” that will come into their minds and they will plan to invade Israel. Ezekiel 38: 10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD… Read more »
September 16, 2016 4:02 am

Thanks Rachel. I saved this word for future reference.

Peggy A.
September 15, 2016 6:36 am

Definitely a heavy word. It is clear to see that all warnings are becoming more and more serious.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Several months ago I was given an image while in prayer of Big Ben getting hit with a tornado. Wiped it out! I didn’t think much of it at that time. I only shared it with a few people. I just thought it was strange and I must admit, kinda cool. But now….? Could be something. I don’t know. Also the movie, “London Has Fallen” and the fact they put up the “arch of triumph” in Trafalgar Square is significant.

Chloe
December 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Lately there was a serious bombing in Turkey and just now Russian ambassador to Turkey got severely shot….. And obama is on vacation…. Could this be what Mena saw?

Mikey H
Mikey H
December 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi Chloe, i thought the exact same thing a few moments ago as i was watching the tragic news unfold. I visited Mena’s website just yesterday and went through the post, so its fresh on my heart at this time. Let’s see what unfolds next.

Bless you sister.

Chloe
December 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Given that obama has been blaming Russia for election hacking recently, it is very possible Putin might wrongly believe US did it, just like what Mena said in this prophecy 😰…… Blessings to you Mikey.

Jenny
Jenny
December 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Wow. Exact prophecy!

spooky
spooky
October 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Lord,you have brought us to the brink of leaving the EU which in due course and following some hardship will be an empire of evil greater than it has ever been in the past. You used England to birth the greatest and biggest empire the world has ever seen and through that empire you took the Gospel to the nations and blessed us.Now Lord we have abandoned that Gospel and accepted the false gods of that empire and the abominations of rejecting the Lord. However all is not lost Father because from that empire we have strong believers coming here from many nations, returning the faith we took to them and I ask that they be a preservative in our land and that you bing revival to our nation. Wake up the sleepers, show them what is coming and how short a time we have, wake up the sleeping Archbishop and cause him to use his platform to call the nation to repentance , fall upon the house of Windsor, Parliament, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Man, Guernsey, Jersey,,sark and all our territories and heal our land,rescue us Lord, be merciful in Jesus name.