Sudden Attack From a Chinese Dragon

Last week a visitor to this site, Deedie G., shared a disturbing dream she had several months ago.

I was scared so badly by it I couldn’t go back to sleep. In the dream, I was walking along when suddenly, a three-colored snake with a dragon’s head started moving beside me. I looked at it and saw the colors red, green, and gold, but it also had some white writing on it.

The head of the snake looked like a Chinese dragon. It appeared almost subdued, quietly moving along beside me as I walked. As I watched it made a u-turn leaving me behind then made another u-turn and glided right alongside of my feet again. I watched it make this same manuever three times. After the third time, it glided away, off into the distance, so I put my guard down and turned away. I thought it was leaving, so I stopped paying attention to it.

Suddenly, it came back in attack mode and tried to bite me!  I backed up and got away.

It was so real. I knew it was a warning. I immediately thought of China.

The first part of Deedie’s dream was fulfilled last week when three Chinese warships glided into port in Mayport Naval Base near Jacksonville FL. It was the first time Chinese navy ships have ever docked on the east coast of the United States.

Tuesday morning, November 3rd, 2015 was a historical day. At Navy Base Mayport, near Jacksonville, Florida, three Chinese warships entered the harbor. The Chinese Luyang II-class guided-missile destroyer Jinan (152), the Jiangkai II-class guided-missile frigate Yiyang (548) & the Fuchi-class fleet oiler Qiandao Hu (886), were greeted by Navy brass, the press, Chinese dancers, and excited spectators, as the sounds of “This Is My Country” rang in the wind. (Source: Trunews.com)

dragons1Chinese dragon dancers from the Orlando Chinese Professionals Association were there to greet the Chinese ships. They danced carrying a red, green, gold, and white dragon while playing Chinese music as the warships glided into the port.

The docking of the three Chinese warships fulfilled the following seven parts of Deedie’s dream:

1. Just like Deedie saw in her dream, the dancers carried what appeared to be the body of a snake with the head of a dragon.
  2. The same colors Deedie saw, red, green, gold, and white, match the colors of the dragon carried by the dancers.
  3. In the same way she saw the snake gliding along beside her, the Chinese warships glided into the dock while the dragon carried by the dancers glided along the dock.
  4. She saw the dragon-headed snake make a manuever of turning then gliding alongside of her three times, once for each of the three warships moving into the dock.
  5. Just as she saw the dragon had white writing on it, each of the Chinese warships had white writing on them.
  6. Just as she saw the dragon appeared quiet and subdued, the Chinese naval officers and crew appeared quiet and harmless as they greeted the U.S. naval officers.
  7. Just as she saw the dragon circling around to leave, the Chinese ships left Mayport FL on Saturday November 7.

Only the last part of her dream remains unfulfilled, where she saw the dragon suddenly turn back towards her and try to bite her. I believe her dream was a prophetic warning from the Lord for our country to be on guard against a military strike from China in the near future. Their harmless appearance is only a deception.

Similar warnings have been shared by Dumitru Dudman, which I documented in my previous post, War With China Could Be Coming Soon. I also shared a prophetic vision from Cyndi J. Dana in my previous post, Prophetic Vision: China Now Preparing for War.

Very few people are aware of what just happened and even fewer are aware of what is about to happen next, but I believe the Lord is warning those who have ears to hear. If this judgment is not already set, perhaps through our prayers God will have mercy and deliver our country from war. We can pray God would expose China’s true intentions so our leaders can be alerted and take actions to prevent an attack.

The 6-minute video below shows the ships entering the harbor and gliding into the docks at Mayport Navy Base. A ceremonial greeting between U.S. and Chinese naval officers followed the docking.

Cathie Fenske
Cathie Fenske
January 30, 2017 12:58 PM
January 26, 2017 Today I woke up from a dream where there was a bear laying still, it was hunched facing towards the ground, so I only the hump of its shape, it was dark and then the word Panda came to me. I said, “Panda Bear” then the dream ended. I knew this was no ordinary dream. I wondered the spiritual significance of a Panda Bear and knew I would research it later when I got the chance. So I went about getting dressed and went to the bathroom on the opposite side of the house, to put on my makeup and my mother’s TV was on. I faintly overheard the news talking about a panda bear that had escaped from a zoo. I thought, wait a minute, I just dreamt about a panda bear, now I’m hearing the news mentioning a Panda Bear and I knew this was of God and it was connected. So on my drive to work I googled it, trying to find out the details and figure out the significance. I found the information about the panda bear, it wasn’t just any panda bear, it was a red panda bear that had escaped from a U.S. Zoo. In my dream there were no colors it was dark and I only saw a form of a bear. I wanted to know the significance of this animal and googled “red panda bear” and immediately learned that it is native only to China. I instantly saw that God was speaking to me about China and the U.S. I then looked up what this bear symbolizes to China and came to a website that said though others around the world consider panda bears cute, affectionate bears, the Chinese see it as something completely different. The symbolic meaning of… Read more »
john barona
john barona
November 16, 2015 7:19 AM

Of course they want to have war. War fills their masters bottomless pit. But no matter what the enemy plans or performs in secret OUR GOD is the revealer of whispers and secrets. Intamcy w FATHER removes fear. And draws us nearer and dearer to HIM. Do you tell strangers your intimate details or just your close friends? Brothers and sisters We must exercise our quiet time and Grow our prayer lives! There is far too much FEAR OF MAN! If our GOD is for us, whom then shall We FEAR? Linda Clay is right it is hard to hear but its not here yet! Around 2001 I still lived in California in Huntington beach at the time. I dreamed I was paddling out to surf then suddenly without remembering how I caught the wave I was riding better and faster than any other time before I wanted everyone to see me then instead of ocean spray I saw flying asphalt and realized I had rode into seal beach’s downtown and when I looked down I was riding a missile w a red star and then I woke up!

Tony
Tony
November 12, 2015 10:22 PM

The US shadow government has irritated the China Military for three times within one months. They really want to have war? http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-13/us-b-52-bomber-over-south-china-sea-contacted-by-chinese-ground/6937476

brian
brian
November 12, 2015 2:30 AM

get a movie called “dragon day” – its about the invasion of the us by china. it was made in 2013. timing is coincidental

Tanya
Tanya
November 11, 2015 7:39 AM

I just had this dream how I was one of the crew on US ship and suddenly I hear fire from a weapon that’s getting closer and closer. The crew was unprepared and the lights were out (EMP attack maybe) and we were running up and down the stairs for whatever reason unable to use our weapons not knowing what to do. The dream was so realistic I can still hear the gunfire in my head.
And yes I did eat pizza before going to bed. Or maybe the dream actually means something, like the war is right around the corner and America will be in a bad spot.

JBW
JBW
November 10, 2015 3:07 PM

I met a woman at the Dollar General a few yrs ago 2011, we were talking about weapons and what not. Then she mentioned that she has always had a dream of China invading the U.S even as a little girl. I’m pretty sure she said she’s had the dream numerous times. It was around the time the new Red Dawn was supposed to come out but they re-did the film bc it depicted China as the invading army. Alot of doom and gloom lately but I don’t see thus country lasting more than 50 yrs maybe even 20. China and Russia aren’t ready yet but they will be soon. I don’t believe in predicting dates bc man does not know, trouble is definitely on the horizon for sure.

Linda Hasche
November 11, 2015 1:10 AM

It may be “doom and gloom” because the fullness of sin is rising, but the good news is also on the horzon too: JESUS is coming back in our generation and that is absolutely AMAZING and WONDERFUL. So, if we continue to ask the LORD to give us a “Kingdom of Heaven” perspective, it truly helps.

Linda Hasche
November 10, 2015 1:48 PM

The Chinese have the most brilliant war strategist, Sun Tsu, that wrote the book “the Art of War” (see link below).. They are lining up their defense for strike at the right time, when their ally, Russia says it’s time.

When will this happen? Prophecies point towards the time when the economy collapses (or possibly during the collapse), when chaos is happening. . . . yes, it’s coming . . . and the United States will NOT win this one because it’s a part of the judgment against our Nation for turning away from Jesus Christ.

Is it too late for judgement on our nation? Yes . . the judgement is sealed and is already happening now . . . we have been given over to a national “reprobate mind” (Romans 1:28-32) at the Supreme Court ruling. Individually, yes repentance to maintan a clean walk with our Holy Lord . . . as a nation? No. . .History is repeating itself and ALL empires fall. . . we’re next. Sorry, but the truth is still the truth, even if it’s bitter.

Here’s a link the link for Sun Tsu’s “Art of War” – https://www.sonshi.com/original-the-art-of-war-translation-not-giles.html

Chuck
Chuck
November 10, 2015 1:18 PM

Guys I think another possible interpretation of the colors is Red being China and green and gold being how they will be attacking. They’ve been buying up Gold hoping to usher in a gold backed system possibly and they will attack the dollar.

I definitely think it’s one or the other. Military or Economic.

Colleen DeRose
Colleen DeRose
November 10, 2015 1:05 PM

On October 30th I dreamt of artificially talking Mt. Rushmore-like faces on a mountain face. My attention was brought to an Asian face. It was talking and I understood that it was a subterfuge planned by someone on the sidelines. This arrival of “friendly” warships a few days later in the US strikes me as having something to do with what was communicated in the dream.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
November 10, 2015 12:27 PM

I think it is significant that… this is the first time Chinese war ships have docked at the US… and that there were three of them… and the flag of china has stars on it… and the dragon is present. I am reminded of Revelation 12:4 where the tail of the dragon weeps 1/3 of the stars out of heaven and flings them toward the earth. Fore-shadowing?