Successor to Pope Francis Will Do Very Dark Things

Pope Francis waves as he leads his weekly audience in Saint Peter's Square at the VaticanDespite a long list of freaky facts about Pope Francis, I have never been able to identify him as the False Prophet revealed in Revelation 13. I have shared many posts about him in the False Prophet category, but in each of them I was only able to call him a strong candidate.

The Lord showed me the identity of the first beast (antichrist), but so far nothing about the second beast (false prophet), so I am just speculating and watching to see what happens. One concern I have about Pope Francis is his age, now just two months away from his 79th birthday. By the time the Lord returns, he could be really ancient.

I came across two prophetic words both claiming Pope Francis is not the second beast, but watch out for his successor. Prophet Brian Carn posted the following prophetic word about Pope Francis on his website:

Pope Francis will have a health scare, but he will be fine. Pope Francis is being maligned, but he is not the one to worry about…it’s the next Pope that comes into office who will do very dark things. Be very prayerful about this.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth of Ignited Church in Lavonia, GA posted a similar prophetic word about Pope Francis on his website:

Pope Francis will die and his successor will make way for the rising and appearance of the antichrist and his unholy spirit that shall increase and manifest throughout the earth. I do not know if this is a literal death or him resigning as Pope. I do know out of his own mouth he said he had 2-3 years left before he goes to the Father’s house.

These two words appear to contradict an ancient prophecy from Saint Malachy, which indicates Pope Francis would be the final Pope. I shared that in my previous post, St Malachy’s Medieval Prophecy Claims Pope Francis is the Final Pope. However, it is possible all of these could fit together perfectly if the Catholic Church is transformed into the new one-world all inclusive religion, which would mean the successor to Pope Francis would be the head of something different than any previous Pope. For more details on what the new church might look like, see my previous post, David Wilkerson: Two End-Time Super Churches Will Arise.

Jeff
Jeff
October 18, 2015 1:22 AM

Colleen I’m sure you are a good Christian and not the only one in the catholic church. But the organization itself is an abomination. They support gay priests and child molesters. They looked the other way and if not caught would still be allowing it. Their politics are atrocious and going to mass is like visiting a morgue. Repeating senseless words is not glorifying God nor does their teaching lead men to seek God. I consider the catholic church Satan’s finest deception…….. Tell me the biblical basis for confessing to a priest……. My many experiences going to mass with a friend (not my choice) was a feeling of depression as everyone repeated sentences after the priest spoke. Very uplifting………… Reminds me of the movie “Brother Sun, Sister Moon”. Anyone see it ? Sorry Colleen. Have to tell it like it is.

Dean
Dean
October 23, 2015 12:43 AM
Jeff, there is one baptism, and there is one holy, catholic, apostolic church, and it absolutely does not support homosexual priests or child molesters. You seem to view the church as some kind of “club,” or “organization,” to which one would profess membership. Is this what you have done? Joined a “group,” different from other “groups?” There is one body of Christ. Some of those “sentences” “repeated…after the priest spoke,” are these, recited by every congregant, at every Sunday Mass: “I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible. “I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages. God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father; through him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man. “For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate, he suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end. “I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets. “I believe in on holy, catholic and apostolic Church. I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the… Read more »
Jeff
October 26, 2015 12:38 PM

I don’t care what the words are if they are senseless repeating. Any zombie can do it. And that’s exactly how numerous visits felt. Dead…… Now please answer my other questions regarding where in the scriptures you are to confess to a man (priest)…… Your Pope is an abomination to God ( read Mannings post below) Read them all if you care to learn. The Vatican is the most corrupt, evil building in the world. Read your history of what they have done.

Jeff
October 26, 2015 12:39 PM

Mannings Oct 20th post…..

Kathy Culver
October 17, 2015 9:00 AM

Colleen, I went to 12 yrs. of Catholic School and was taught ,the Popes Word Trumped the Bible.
How many scriptures did he , the Pope, quote at his UN speech? Did he say, don’t honor me
for I’m just a man! Honor JESUS? Did he even mention the Lord? I was listening intently and
never heard the gospel. The new agenda he spoke of was AGENDA 2030 and pres. Obama
was in agreement , which should say something to us. Thanks for yours words of us all loving
one another . I pray for wisdom everyday. May or Lord be lifted HIGH!!!

Colleen
Colleen
October 18, 2015 2:58 PM

I am sorry for any thing you received that seemed inappropriate in your Catholic education, K.C.; there has been some pretty shoddy catechesis going on at times. I attended Catholic school for 8 years, was taught faithfully the tenets of the Gospel, but my cold little heart didn’t receive them except intellectually. I returned tofaith years later and spent some years among many good believers among nondenominationals. I returned to the Catholic faith 31 years ago and love it as the Mother church. It is battered, betrayed by its own children, but still beautiful, having stood since Christ’s commissioning, never changing in its doctrine. I do not try to convince any of you this, but please accept my witness in humility that it is not what many of you assume, have been taught, or are afraid of.
We are all going to be purified in the storm that is upon us; let us not throw any more stones at each other. We’re going to need each other before it’s over.

Colleen
Colleen
October 18, 2015 3:08 PM

Ps K.C. Pope Francis goes among lions in the UN, the administration of this country, and just about everywhere. He is not Christ, just his servant, and he speaks to try to build acceptance of the values of the Gospel among many who are not as yet interested. When he speaks to the Body, as Christ did to the disciples, he uses more pointed language. When he speaks to the masses, he attempts to build a bridge of understanding in order to be invited further. Christ did the same.

Ali Winters
October 16, 2015 4:48 PM

“The pope will soon begin to expose his agenda – subtly like a sly fox. Watch closely, listen carefully for his words are slippery. Joining forces with darkness his plans will come across as light but see the end from the beginning. See where it will lead. Rebuke the devourer in My Name. Do not be taken captive by the tricks of the devil masquerading as an angel of light. Pope Francis’ hidden agenda will soon be exposed to the light. Some will recognize the danger he poses as they listen but millions will be taken in by his crafty demeanor, charismatic countenance and lies. He has been trained well the art of deceit and daily hones his skills to his audience of unsuspecting. He has made an unholy alliance that will result in the loss of souls of the many.

Bonnie Johnson
Bonnie Johnson
December 7, 2016 4:59 PM

I don’t know how much darker it can get since it has been conjectured that Francis and Ratzinger have been involved in child torture.

Halyna
Halyna
January 16, 2016 7:59 PM

Back to the Malachy prophecy
He names true popes (truly elected by conclave)
Though Francis is the last, is he the last “true” pope?
Malachy would not even mention a pope that was not true, not recognized….so….I wonder if the next pope will be a false pope and if so may be a false prophet
As a catholic I’m very concerned over Francis ‘s statements BUT he has not changed Catholic Church doctrine. Even Catholics forget the pope is considered infallible ONLY when speaking of church doctrine. For example his “encyclical” on climate change, he has no authority over that subject.

If or when he changes Catholic Church doctrine to that which is against the bible, then I will look for another church.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 16, 2016 8:19 PM

Halyna, Does Catholic doctrine say Muslims serve the same God as Christians?

Halyna
Halyna
January 17, 2016 10:01 AM

I see I miss spoke. when I said: Even Catholics forget the pope is considered infallible ONLY when speaking of church doctrine. the word in error is speaking. Once I see he officially changes doctrine, not in speech but documenting a church law, then I’m out of there. He has stated things I find questionable but I would need to know the whole story, not just a statement made by some newsman (or you) who quoted one sentence, can the news article taken things out of context? I wonder sometimes too, did some “official” tell him to make a statement? He doesnt speak English, so could a devious translator put those words out?
All I am saying, unless doctrine is officially changed, I just cant be sure.

Heidi Bryden
H Bryden
November 15, 2015 7:15 PM

There is a very interesting/scary article revealing what the Pope and Jesuit Order really stands for. It is posted on amos37.com and is titled “The Jesuit Oath of Pioe Francis Jesuit Order Exposed”. Do any Believers know about the Jesuit Oath or “Bloody Oath”? The oath states that they must promise to make and wage relentless war against heretics, Protestants and Liberals,and exterminate them from the face of the earth, sparing neither sex nor age or condition, and “hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls in order to annihilate forever their execrable race”. The oath goes on further and ends in saying they will do this as directed by the Pope or superior of the holy brotherhood of the Society of Jesus. The article states that this is the oath that the new Pope took.
Please read this and be prayerfully informed. May we walk in the protection of God and His angels during the coming days.

Bonnie Johnson
Bonnie Johnson
December 7, 2016 5:04 PM

Nothing has changed in the church of Rome. All their Bulls and decrees are still in tact so that makes it possible for it to repeat history.

clara
clara
September 10, 2016 1:10 PM

Yes you are telling right.

Matt
Matt
October 20, 2015 9:46 PM

Lindsey WIlliams interview from a week ago start at the 2:40 mark

Agenda 21 means NWO now… 4:15 mark NWO officially initiated at the 2015 UN General Assembly.

mary jo
mary jo
October 20, 2015 2:06 PM

bergoglio is a false teacher from the false church – he is a Jesuit – many will follow him as many will worship the false prophet and the antichrist – Jesuits are the workers of satan – always have been and are a curse on the earth – the following is just part of the Jesuit oath – humans should pray that they will have the ears to hear and eyes to see – but without the Holy Spirit, they cannot.

Part of the Jesuit oath:
“I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.”

DENNIS MANNING
October 20, 2015 7:58 AM
QUOTE FROM ZEROHEDGE……….”What Pope Francis had to say at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan has received very little coverage by the mainstream media, but it was exceedingly significant. The following is how he began his address… I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca. In this moment, I give assurances of my prayers. I unite myself with you all. A prayer to almighty god, all merciful. He did not choose those words by accident. In Islam, Allah is known as “the all-merciful one”. If you doubt this, just do a Google search. And this is not the first time Pope Francis has used such language. For instance, the following comes from remarks that he made during his very first ecumenical meeting as Pope… I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you. I really appreciate your presence: in it I see a tangible sign of the will to grow in mutual esteem and cooperation for the common good of humanity. The Catholic Church is aware of the importance of promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions – I wish to repeat this: promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions – it also attests the valuable work that the Pontifical Council for interreligious dialogue performs. Pope Francis clearly believes that Christians and Muslims worship the exact same God.… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 20, 2015 10:17 PM
If anyone would take a close look at most of the traditions of the catholic church and where they came from, you would see a consistent pattern being expressed today. It has been the practice of this “church” to compromise their beliefs to accept those with other beliefs and, where possible, adopt their practices. For an example, do you know where the practice of “genuflection” came from? When a catholic enters the church building, they come in facing an image of Jesus (the Son) on the cross, drop to one knew, bow their heads and make the sign of the cross. As the catholic church was declared the “state church”, all who joined this growing “church” brought with them their own faith since it was not required of them to cast it away from them. Those who worshipped the “sun god”, before entering the “church building”, would turn and face the sun, drop to a knee and bow their heads in homage to the sun god. Slowly, this practice turned to viewing the image of Jesus on the cross as the “sun god” and that practice of bowing to the “Son (sun) became universal. The Romans worshipped Janus, the fish god and the religious leader or high priest of that religion was called the “pontiff”. Whenever that “pontiff” sat on what was called “piter’s chair”, he was said to receive direct communication from their god, Janus, and whatever this “pontiff” would utter, was considered their god’s unbreakable word. Today, that same practice exists in the Roman Catholic church where now, they call it “Peter’s chair” and when the pope (pontiff) sits in that chair and receives words from God, everything he speaks is considered unbreakable and exclusively “God’s Word”. Ever noticed that curious hat worn by bishops and cardinals and… Read more »
Colleen
Colleen
October 27, 2015 12:10 AM

I’m not sure where you are getting your ideas, Jerry, but they do not represent either the history nor practice of Catholicism. It astounds me how ill informed many people are about Catholicism. In all fairness, why not read the catechism or the church fathers? And that pointed hat is a mitre, modeled after the high priest’s head gear and passed from Jewish tradition to Christian. Read Dr Brant Pitre on the topic.

Jerry Sundberg
October 27, 2015 10:35 AM
Colleen, you said, ” It astounds me how ill informed many people are about Catholicism.” I was raised as a Caholic and loved God and wanted to be a priest when I grew up. At the age of 22, Christ came into my life and my life as a Catholic was over. He showed me not to return and through His Spirit, taught me His word and His will. Throughout the course of the ensuing almost 40 years, the Spirit of the Lord has exposed many things regarding the Catholic Church’s doctrines, practices and deceptions. Not all who call themselves by the Name of Jesus belong to Him. Only those who are “led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.” (— Romans 8:14 (NKJV) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.) This also implies that if you are NOT led by the Holy Spirit, you cannot BE sons/daughters of God. IF, when you make a decision in life, you do not first consult with the Spirit of God, you show you are not His. Even the scripture in the Old Testament testifies to this truth, — Isaiah 30:1-3 (NKJV) 1 “Woe to the rebellious children,” says the LORD, “Who take counsel, but not of Me, And who devise plans, but not of My Spirit, That they may add sin to sin; 2 Who walk to go down to Egypt, And have not asked My advice, To strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, And to trust in the shadow of Egypt! 3 Therefore the strength of Pharaoh Shall be your shame, And trust in the shadow of Egypt Shall be your humiliation. — What concerns God more than all else we may do is that what we do… Read more »
Jerry Sundberg
October 27, 2015 10:00 AM

Colleen, here is where I was “getting my ideas”. There is a book, no longer in print but available as a PDF download for any who will do a search for it that gives a thoroughly researched exposition of the history of the Catholic Church, the doctrines and their practices. This book is called “The Two Babylons” by Alexander Hislop. I will provide the link to download this book in PDF at the end of my reply. Once you open that PDF, do a text search for the word “mitre”. The 2nd found word will show where that “mitre” came from and it was not from Jewish tradition. Apologists for the Catholic Church are NOT the ones to read but those that have no interest in defending that church. I DO understand there are many true believers who are members of this church but the church itself, is not a true representation of Christ on the earth as is often taught by that church. Here is the link: The Two Babylons http://www.ldolphin.org/PDFs/The_Two_Babylons-Alexander_Hislop.pdf

Jerry Sundberg
October 27, 2015 10:18 AM

Here is what the Jewish mitre looks like: —
Here is what the Catholic mitre looks like: — — As you can see, they are not the same. I do not wish to get into a debate with you. If you choose to hold your position, that is your choice. The majority of even born again, Spirit filled, Catholic christians do not know most of these things as that church has made great efforts to prevent these truths from getting out but by the grace of God, not all writings exposing the lies of this “church” have been stopped. This book “The Two Baylons” was first published as a pamphlet in 1853.

Dean
Dean
October 23, 2015 1:00 AM

Congregants genuflect before the tabernacle, not the crucifix.

Jon
October 19, 2015 11:17 PM

My wife and I have a weekly prayer group of charismatic catholics and protestants. This is where were get a lot of spiritual nourishment. We still attend the local Catholic church even though were don’t pray to saints, etc. We along with many others are troubled by the pope. We have done a kind of hidden thing in the Catholic church in that I’ve been evangelistic with the nine through eleven years olds. I present the gospel several times a year in CCD classes. I’ve been able to lead around a hundred youth through the prayer of salvation the last eight years. It’s wonderful to hear ten year old boys and girls say “Jesus is now in my heart” or “Jesus is Lord and Savior”. How much longer will we be in the Catholic church? Who knows? We notice a lot of the local evangelical churches in our small town of five thousand have pastors who act like they tore out 1st Cor. chapter five out of their bibles. They let people teach Sunday school or be on the praise and worship team while still getting to live out of wedlock. There is so much compromise. I see why judgement must come. Wilkerson and some other prophets have said the future real church will be underground kind of like home church.