“The Storm is Coming! You Need to Gather Your People Now!”

Yesterday, I dreamed I was standing in what appeared to be wilderness with a large group of people. I noticed the sky was growing dark and clouds were gathering. Then it got even darker and then VERY DARK!

Then someone spoke above everyone else and said,”The storm is coming! The storm is approaching! You need to gather your people now!”

Then I saw a large group of people beginning to move all around, seemingly without direction. I then heard the same voice say, “You leaders need to hold up your hand so the people will know where to go!”

I did as instructed and announced “Those in my group need to gather quickly over here with me!”

A small group of people, both young and old, began to gather with me as I was standing beside my shelter. I then noticed two much larger groups gathering, but I saw there were only two shelters, not three.

I looked up and saw the skies were growing even darker, so I admonished the people to hurry because the storm was approaching quickly and the winds were really picking up. I saw the trees were beginning to show the strains of the winds as the leaves and branches were blowing fiercely.

Finally, all the people were gathered into their three groups and were divided properly. Then I saw the larger two groups merged together into one very large group. Just as the storm was about to hit, I took my much smaller group and we nestled safely under our shelter.

Suddenly, the storm hit with MASSIVE FORCE and speed. I did not see the whether or not the much larger group made it into their shelter in time, even though one was provided for them.

Interpretation:

I believe this dream is symbolic of what will happen in the last days. A storm is about to hit with great force.

Groups of people will be divided into those who are hot (the redeemed, blood bought believers), those who are cold, and those who are lukewarm (Revelation 3:14-16). What appears to be three groups will become just two because the lukewarm and the cold will merge together as one. The truly redeemed will gather together also, but they will be the only ones who will make it safely into the shelter, which I believe is Christ Jesus our Lord (Psalms 27:5).

As I was telling my wife about the dream, she smiled at me. So I laughed and asked her, “What are you smiling about?”

She said, “Do you have any idea what my devotion from “Our Daily Bread” is today?”

I told her I had no clue.

She said, “This is amazing. It’s from Exodus 17 when Moses had to hold up his hands for the Israelite’s to remain victorious!”

WOW!!! A great storm is coming and now is the time to raise our hand and gather our people together.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Marilee Alm
January 28, 2017 7:35 AM
The Father says today, this is your NOW MOMENT to redefine your boundaries. Over time the enemy seeks to build barriers of pressure to keep you from putting your foot on new territory that I have given you in My kingdom. Never allow the pressures of life to move you in that direction. Turn your face into the storm and command those winds and waves to cease. Do not take no for an answer. Turn broadside to the greatest challenge in your life and step forward by My Spirit into a radical outcome. This is where we separate the men from the boys, says the Father. Are you ready for a “come up higher” assignment? Say this in your heart, “greater is the pressure of God’s Spirit flowing out of me than the pressure of the enemy trying to overcome me…” Say it till it is true. Say it until it becomes your default inner response to every challenge of life. I am calling upon you to strip away some buffers you have placed around yourself for comfort’s sake. It is time to love the unlovely. It is time to show favor to those who have not championed My blessing in your life. The most radical thing you can do is make yourself a positive blessing in the lives of those who have been anything but a blessing back to you. Let love find its perfect expression in your life. Refuse to be manipulated or controlled. Speak truth and live every day with a willing heart and a hand open to those in need. Expose the charlatans and false professors. Step out as a purified example of walking in love, in generosity, in righteousness and truth. This is who you are. This is your highest and best self that I… Read more »
Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 4:59 AM

Amen dear one.

Helen
Helen
January 28, 2017 2:26 PM

Marty, your message strongly confirms a dream I had last night about a very dark, massive and ominous cloud that began to cover the area where I live. The cloud had a an extremely sinister face that seemed to be searching where to cause destruction, when it caught me observing it. It then charged towards the window that I was watching from, and immediately I proclaimed the name of Jesus as my Savior and demanded it leave the area . Even though I was fearful of this massive evil image, calling out the name of Jesus caused it to turn and flee.
It appears that the presence of evil is manifesting in many forms, spiritually and physically. The body of Christ is protected by His blood which will protect His church from the coming storm.
Ephesians 6: 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Shelley
Shelley
January 28, 2017 5:28 PM

Helen your dream jumped out at me. I had a dream last week i thought was just for me. But it confirms your dream that His children can be protected by calling on the name of Jesus. My dream: I was in my house alone and i was looking out a window and all these mini blimp like things were flying around and I knew they were looking for me and I knew they were bomb torpedo things. I have windows all over and knew they could see me. I cried out for Jesus to help me. They came part way into the windows and i knew they were going to explode. Jesus led me to the landing on my stairs where there are no windows and i rested in him waiting for the explosions but they did not explode. I was safe in His care . Then I woke up.

There is power in the name of Jesus, if we are truly His.

Helen
Helen
January 28, 2017 11:51 PM

Shelly, thank you for sharing your dream, it truly is a blessing to have the Z3 family to share and confirm the warnings that our merciful Lord is giving us to prepare us in the coming trials that we face. And with His grace and the gifts of the Holy Spirit we will fulfill His purpose for these times.

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:03 AM

Thanks for sharing dear…. several time, and I am sure others have this…you feel like you are half away but can’t move..it is terrifying! I call out the Name of Jesus and it dissipates and I can finally move and be fully…awake.. whew. Ok, love and prayers dear.

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:01 AM

I keep seeing the number like crazy each day for a long time now…44 or 444….right in “my face!” wake up and it is 4:44..and randomly always so much..on the clock! And others also, see this set of numbers…wow. I am told it means judgment or rapture. Ok..God bless and love you and all dear to your heart. P

Chris
Chris
August 30, 2017 9:03 PM

Pat, here is your 4:44. Hurricane Harvey. Category 4. Houston is 4th largest city in U.S. Houston may end up with about 4ft of rain.

M.S.
M.S.
January 28, 2017 9:11 AM

I had the same type of dream on the same night. But I was telling people a hurricane is coming. I was telling them “you know what’s coming don’t you?” They said no. I told them a hurricane is coming. Than other people said they knew what was coming. But nobody was concerned about it.
The sky in my dream was darkened. But there was a large hole of sunshine that was getting smaller.

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:04 AM

I think more and more are getting warning dreams to help others know also….a storm is…coming. Thanks for sharing. God bless and love you and yours dear.

Pat
Pat
January 31, 2017 9:43 AM
Christine Beadsworth
January 28, 2017 11:00 AM

I had a dream last week as well where I saw a huge storm on the horizon.It had about five ‘fingers’ and was speeding towards me. The Lord said ‘it’s coming quickly. Stand firm and cling to Me”.

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:05 AM

Yep…coming quickly!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 28, 2017 11:36 AM

the number five represents grace

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 28, 2017 9:49 AM

Marty, just two nights ago I had a dream where I was driving down a road and I saw a large dark angel with large wings and a sword fighting with an angel that was white, these things were huge, as I watched they would go in and out from behind the clouds I pulled over to go and tell the people in the houses to come and see, not everyone could see them though

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:06 AM

Angels too, I feel will be sent to warn us. And to protect us. Warrior Angels come to our rescue and protect us against the evil ones! Amen.

Armando Felix
Armando Felix
January 28, 2017 6:48 PM

Nov 10, 2016., Dreamed we were invaded by russian forces in a twinkling of an eye. Some brothers in Christ mentioned have you read the book of Jonah, I said yes many times, with time and prayer I asked the OUR LORD for direction and this is what the Spirit of the LORD SAID,”THE STORMS OF JUDGEMENT ARE HERE AND THE WINDS OF DECEPTION ARE ABOUT HE WHO IS ASLEEP ON THE ARK WILL BE THROWN OVERBOARD. Let us remember MATT 25-5 “WHILE THE BRIDEGROOM TARRIED,THEY ALL SLUMBERED AND SLEPT. Also please look at ECCL:8-5 “WHOSO KEEPETH THE COMMANDMENT SHALL FEEL NO EVIL THING:AND A WISE MAN’S HEART DISCERNETH BOTH TIME AND JUDGEMENT.

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:05 AM

Wow…. thanks for sharing!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 28, 2017 4:19 PM

There’s a storm out over the ocean, and it’s moving this away. If your souls not anchored in Jesus, you will surely drift away.

Kathy C
Kathy C
January 28, 2017 5:36 PM

Matt Smith—are you able to elaborate ? True statement for sure !
Stepping out of the boat will cause it to sway—-staying inside of it –fear will
have it’s way ! back at you —

Kathy C
Kathy C
January 28, 2017 6:17 PM

Suzanne,
I realized Matt Smith maybe had a answer !
I read his comment before reading yours .
Take the “fear ” scriptures and memorize them —God has not given me
a spirit of fear but the spirit of love , peace and a sound mind !
Perfect loves casts out all fear !
I live move and have my being in Jesus !
I’m more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus !
What you take in will grow —or what you feed will grow ,
Be careful what you watch and hear on tv etc.
No weapon formed against us shall stand !
You are blessed and chosen to be given dreams –put on whole armor
of God daily Eph 6 ! Sorry for quick answer –God bless Shalom!

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:10 AM

Yes..daily…the armor of Eph. 6th!

Suzanne
January 29, 2017 8:29 AM

Kathy, bless you and thank you…Thankfully, I do not watch TV and even recently have noticed that the Lord has lead me away from listening to Christian radio stations..I just can’t trust them anymore. I will absolutely try to memorize these types of scriptures. I had pretty much resolved myself that I just can’t memorize. I am one that has always had terrible recall and can only retain for a short while. But with God, anything is possible!!

Kathy C
Kathy C
January 28, 2017 7:11 PM

* thats power , love and a sound mind !!!! 2 Tim 1: 7

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 28, 2017 7:18 PM

This is the lyrics to a gospel song, I started singing after I read this. This is where I got it from. This really all the lyrics to the song.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 28, 2017 7:22 PM
Kathy C
Kathy C
January 28, 2017 10:11 PM

Matt Smith—– Great song —-Now that’s having church!
I thought you were breaking out in poem !! Let’s go worship !

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
January 28, 2017 10:57 PM

I’ve been singing this song for years. I like old school church.

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:09 AM

That is for sure.

Lydia Hodge
January 28, 2017 2:10 PM

Marty,
Thanks for sharing your dream with the interpretation. I believe it is correct. I thank God for the increase in dreams and visions that symbolize what he is doing and is about to do in his church. He is faithful to his promises. I have had dreams for many years and what I have been noticing lately is the dreams that I had years ago are beginning to come together and now it seems the dreams are increasing and understanding of them is coming very quickly. I believe these gifts are escalating as the return of our Lord draws near. The storms indeed draw near and those not in Christ will be swept away. He is a shelter for his people (Joel 3:16). I read something on your Facebook page the other day about how people thought that things were going to become chaotic and martial law was going to be declared under Obama but how it is looking like that is going to happen now under Trump. I see this coming as well. I believe what people were seeing (the chaos) is still coming. It was either misinterpreted as happening under Obama or God answered prayers by giving us Trump as a aid to his people. Or perhaps both. Either way I think the storms are about to hit.

Rachel Baxter
January 28, 2017 1:04 PM

Thank you for sharing this warning Marty! I can see how the Lord is increasing the size of your platform. You are making a difference for His kingdom!

Kathy C
Kathy C
January 28, 2017 9:46 AM

Marty Breeden,
Thank you for sharing this awesome dream– !
All my life I have been drawn to standing out in the weather as long as possible
before the storm hits . This photo that James chose depicts that surge of
excitement you feel just at the moment of the storms arrival !
It’s the feeling that your Abba is showing us His awesome powerful hand and
we have the peace that He is OUR Father —!
Just read out of a devotional of Jonathan Cahns –Luke 2:19—2:51
Mary treasured these things in her heart —this inner relationship with Father
God that will carry you above the storms and it’s not going to touch your peace
faith or joy —because you have a well insulated heart !

Patricia Owens
February 1, 2017 5:08 AM

I know…love to stand outside as much as one can. I live by a large lake and I think the weather is a bit different here with the lake effect – we have more wind. Love the wind. Thanks for sharing.