Storm Clouds Darken the Sky

Obama_Administration“Days speckled with sunshine mixed with rain, storm clouds darken the sky.”

“My children need not fear. I am your shield and your buckler, your great reward. Watch in the coming weeks for cracks in this administration. All is not as it might appear. Satan is making his move soon. More restrictions against My people are coming. Listen to words spoken by your government, but do not believe them.”

“Barack Hussein Obama and his administration plan great destruction for this nation. He has been chosen carefully for the job I have given him. No king (or president) comes to power apart from My Sovereign will, My order, My plan.”

“But he who listens to me shall live securely and will be at ease from the dread of evil.” (Proverbs 1:33)

“For the kingdom is the LORD’S and He rules over the nations.” (Psalm 22:28)

“The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all.” (Psalm 103:19)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Bette Stevens
November 2, 2015 2:11 PM

A word came to me as I was rereading this……Check your lamps….I saw many do not have enough oil..There are issues that need dealt with in some.others need total freedom from bondages that have formed and have kept them from moving forward…………

Steven Roach
Steven Roach
November 2, 2015 1:11 AM

I want to share an excerpt from my blog, it is a word that the Lord has been giving me its an alert to His children for action before and after what will come.

Then he told me to listen in terms that I would understand, “This Country(referring to the United States of America) is like a Truck cresting a mountain in top gear on icy conditions without checking the brakes and coming down. You will be the first truck on the scene to provide the water and the bread to the survivors at the crash site.”

Then he gave me Jeremiah 17:14

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, For You are my praise.

Colleen
Colleen
November 1, 2015 11:28 PM

I had an intriguing dream the morning of October 30th and it just occurred to me it might be worthwhile to share it here:
In the dream I was looking at a large mountain face which I knew to be in South America. I was encouraged to look closer and as I did, I realized that the entire face was carved with faces like Mt. Rushmore, but they were not American presidents. There were many of them and as I scanned them, a “scientist” to my right was preparing a demonstration of what his technology could do. As I watched, the faces began to talk and have expressions. I thought, wow that will really fool a lot of people. I continued to scan towards the right and my eyes rested on a round Asian man’s face which was mouthing many words. He seemed to be the important one.
Upon waking I thought that there is a big deception in the works which will involve important “talking heads” but will originate with others who are setting up the perception. II Thess 2:9-12
The Asian could be North Korean or Chinese.

November 1, 2015 11:33 PM

Your dream sounds like the coming ministry of the false prophet, the second beast, who tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image of the beast that can even speak.

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.
15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. (Revelation 13:14-15)

Colleen DeRose
Colleen DeRose
November 2, 2015 7:40 AM

On the grand scale, I think so too, but there is a more immediate sense to it that I haven’t yet put my finger on…

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
November 1, 2015 10:56 PM

Yes Linda, and I add to that prayer. May all those who call themselves Christians – but are truly not (for God knows their hearts) – may they each wake up and get right with Jesus before it’s too late! Dear Lord Jesus, please have mercy on all your lukewarm and completely backslidden children! Open their eyes, Lord.

Linda Hasche
November 1, 2015 10:50 PM

A TRUE Word of the LORD here; those who have “eyes to see” and “ears to hear” will know it. May ALL who call themselves Christians have a clean, true walk with our Holy Lord Jesus.

Bette Stevens
November 1, 2015 8:58 AM

That’s a good word..Our part in all of this is to sound the alarm and live righteous and holy before a holy and Soverign King,