“The Storm is Here, Tell My Children to Pray My Protection Over Their Families”

storm_lightning

At 3:00 am on July 12 I went into a vision. In the vision, I was downstairs in my living room, looking out the window. It was dawn, like around 5:00 am, just when the light begins to creep above the horizon, chasing away the night. I looked up at the sky and noticed dark clouds began to quickly roll in. All of a sudden, it got really dark. The darkness was that of when a thunderstorm comes in. I looked at the trees and noticed they began to sway in the wind. Then, it seemed like a second wave of darkness rolled in. Now it was so dark it looked like night time. I got spooked and quickly walked down the hallway to look for a light switch to turn on. I then heard these words; “The Storm is Here.”

Last year, the Lord instructed me to put out a video titled, “The Storm is Coming.” In it, I talked about the judgment that was coming to America because of the sin.

This time, the Lord was letting me know that the storm is no longer “coming”, but now is here.

Time’s up…

Next, I saw many tents going up; like tent revivals. I saw them going up in various places across the country. The Lord spoke to me and said; “The tents will be used to bring in My sheep, because all who have (church) buildings will be forced to conform to the government.”

I then saw families standing before me in various compilations. Some had a husband, wife and children. Others were that of single moms, or dads, and finally just couples. One by one, they began to vanish right in front of my eyes. I didn’t understand why I was seeing this, so I questioned the vision.

The Lord spoke and said, “You will continue to see entire families murdered for various causes. This is due to the increase of demonic activity over the earth. Tell My children to pray My protection over their families, and to take authority; for Satan is lurking at every corner, seeking whom he can devour.”

The Lord also let me know that His army is preparing for battle.

We also need to pray for the state of Pennsylvania. We’re about to see something unfold with the people there. I’m not sure what city it will be in, but Satan has plans for this state.

As always Saints, take all that I have given to prayer. Test the spirit with the Holy Spirit who only reveals truth. Darkness will continue to increase, so this is our opportunity to be beacon lights that pierce through the darkness, to lead out those who are lost.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Thia
Thia
July 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Folks, if I may, I kindly ask for your prayers today. I have been struggling a lot here lately with my health. We believe that I may have multiple sclerosis and I will be seeing a neurologist soon. Again, I ask that you would be so kind and keep myself and my family in your prayers. Thank you and may the Lord bless you.

Hopenjoy
Hopenjoy
July 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Thia, may God bless you & heal you in Jesus’ precious name! On a secondary approach, please make sure you are not consuming Aspartame in any shape or form…diet soda, sugarless candy or gum…apparently many women exhibit “MS-like” symptoms and it is actually Aspartame poisoning. If you’re hooked on diet pop, try flavored sparkling water!

Thia
Thia
July 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Thank you. No aspartame for me! It makes me very sick and gives me terrible headaches.

July 17, 2016 12:54 pm

I claim a mighty healing and deliverance from this attack on your health in Jesus name! God has promised to heal ALL of our diseases. (Psalm 103:3)

Brian C
Brian C
July 17, 2016 12:58 pm

I stand in agreement with JB. I bind any spirit of infirmity over Thia and loose the healing power of God in Jesus name! By His stripes Thia is healed.

Thia
Thia
July 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Thank you all so much. I just turned 30 not that long ago… Even though I usually say I’m 24 ;), I have two rambunctious toddler boys and my whole family is fixing to move across state. It’s been very difficult this past month but my health really deteriorated this week. I’ve just been praying like crazy and trying to keep a good outlook. If it wasn’t for my family and this site, I don’t know what I would do. Thank you all.

Elizabeth Marie
July 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Thia, I will be remembering you in my prayers! Stay strong, dear sister! Remember that when the enemy comes in like a flood, the LORD raises up a standard against him!

Gary
Gary
July 17, 2016 7:40 pm

I agree with brothers James and Brian that you will be healed of ALL illness and infirmity in the precious Name of Jesus and by His Blood. Be made whole…Amen and AMEN!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Dear Thia, google Magnesium and Multiple Sclerosis. There is an article by Dr Sircus which could give you a different take on your problem. As soon as I read your post I wondered if there was a link…90% of us are short – mostly chronically short – of magnesium, and it manifests in numerous ways.
If you think it might be something you want to look at, I would recommend Dr Carolyn Dean and her book The Magnesium Miracle for very thorough information. She also sells a pico- meter sized magnesium which you can find if you Google ‘ReMag’, which I am using for chronic aches and it gives you a very quick boost in magnesium levels.
God showed me a few things last year which I believe he wanted me to know for my health and those around me, magnesium was one of the biggest!
I also believe very strongly in declaring healing verses out loud regularly, daily communion and focusing on the works done by His body and His blood, and anointing and laying on of hands!!! Can’t go wrong!
Will be praying for you dear girl….Lynne

Thia
Thia
July 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Thank you, Lynne! I have HUGE reservations about all of the prescription drugs the doctors push on you to just treat symptoms. I fell into that trap when I had postpartum depression and I don’t want to fall into that hole again. This has been very helpful. Thank you again!

MVP
MVP
July 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Hey Thia, In agreement with Lynne. There are healthy magnesium holistic products out now that can really help. More importantly, taking Holy Communion with the understanding that by His wounds we are healed. Also Dr Saxon a holistic doctor in Georgia (Saxon Health Group) could really add the elements needed to maintain holistic health long term

Theresa Jackson
Theresa Jackson
July 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Praying

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
July 18, 2016 11:03 am

Prayers

TAJ
TAJ
July 17, 2016 10:04 pm

This-I too will lift you up in prayer. TAJ

MVP
MVP
July 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Will def cover you in prayer.

Christina January
July 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Thia, I’m praying for you. God is Almighty, our Creator. He knows each of us intricately as His creation. I’m praying He will guide you at this time in your search for answers regarding your health giving you discernment on this path. I’m praying you will find peace in casting your cares upon Him. I pray that through this journey, your faith and trust in Him would strengthen and grow. God bless you in Christ Jesus

Lance
Lance
July 17, 2016 1:25 pm

I would suggest looking for a functional medicine practitioner/nd/md that will do a comprehensive stool analysis, those tests can answer a lot of questions, prayers for you
Lance

Shelley
Shelley
July 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Thia i will be praying for you and your family. God’s peace to you in the darkness.

madelyn camp
July 17, 2016 12:34 pm
I absolutely agree with all the Lord is showing you, Mena! Time is up! There’s never been a time when those who followed God failed to have His freedom. Those who fail to follow God lose that freedom. Result=Totalitarianism Regime. Anarchy and or invasion. THAT’S WHERE WE ARE TODAY! AMERICA HAS GONE INTO CAPTIVTY! Believers choices are now captivity, the sword or flee Babylon. Or as He showed you, Mena, Some will leave. Some will stay and hunker down and be used. Many will die. Blood of Jesus on your doorposts! The death angel rides! The Lord showed me something interesting about Penn. today. The dude accused of Turkey coup had falling out with good friend Turkey leader Erdogan who wants obama to hand him over. This guy is head of worldwide Islamic schools. 100 in U.S. Jihad training centers. Meanwhile, our govt. is hiring Fema Camp guards in Georgia and other southern states for $27./hr. Gearing up for incarceration of????? It’s a time to walk so closely with God we hear Him whisper strategic instructions 24/7. Our very lives and the lives of those we love depend on it. We’re in a place spiritually we’ve never been before. Pioneers on a new frontier. Grasping hold of our full inheritance in Jesus. Doing all the things He did and even more. Preach the gospel, heal the sick, cast out demons, raise the dead and even greater things! Like walk through angry crowds about to throw us off cliffs! And supernaturally transport across stormy seas! ALPHA OMEGA DELTA FORCE END TIME WARRIOR BRIDAL COMPANY REPORTING FOR DUTY!! He’s known the end from the beginning. He looked all throughout time and history and picked NOW for us to be born. Treasures deposited from before time. Armor and weapons for the battles coming… Read more »
Isabelle Loves Jesus Christ
July 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Amen! Come Lord Jesus! Maranatha!!!

Carol
Carol
July 16, 2016 11:33 pm

There has been a post on Mena’s FB page with more detail on Pennsylvania! The demons are busy so we need to busier! Thank you Mena for being so used! Shalom…

Andrew
Andrew
July 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi guys I found it odd that you mention Pennysylvania. I recently had a dream and in it I’m carried away by wind but I’m the only one not panicked. As I’m being carried away a voice says warn them about July 25 through August 1st. When I wake from the dream there is an actual one storm going on and shaking the building I’m in strongly.

So I wake up and I go research what’s happening on July 25 and it happens to be the Democratic National Convention. It’s taking place in phili and protestors are saying it could be 68 all over again. Something big is about to happen.

Peggy A.
July 16, 2016 6:55 am
Jeff Byerly
July 16, 2016 9:45 am

AMEN! I AGREE WITH THIS!

Danny
Danny
July 16, 2016 6:48 am

Amen!

Beverly David
Beverly David
July 16, 2016 5:22 am

Just this past week I saw tent revivals.

Mark McGuinness
Mark McGuinness
July 16, 2016 2:08 am

Whoa!!!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 16, 2016 12:38 am

Isaiah 60:2

See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.