The Storm of the Century is Headed Your Way Friday September 25

everest

A new movie called Everest tells a true story of climbers attempting to climb Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth.

The trailer states, “They say the storm of the century is headed your way.”

In the one scene the climbers are warned, “There is a massive storm headed your way!”

The movie is scheduled to be released in all theaters on Friday, September 25. A limited release to IMAX 3D theaters in the United States is scheduled for September 18, seven days prior to the full release in all theaters around the world.

Those lines combined with the September 25 release date got my attention because it appears to be a bizarre confirmation of the prophetic warnings shared in my previous post: Watch Out for Global Economic Collapse Starting in Germany September 25.

I copied the following text from the IMDB movie description.

With little warning, a violent storm strikes the mountain, engulfing the adventurers in one of the fiercest blizzards ever encountered by man. Challenged by the harshest conditions imaginable, the teams must endure blistering winds and freezing temperatures in an epic battle to survive against nearly impossible odds.

The 15 second trailer is shown below.

Micheal
Micheal
September 17, 2015 1:36 AM

Regarding market crash in relation to HR 1735,as the fiscal year starts on october 1,the president has to sign it this month.

Linda Clay
September 17, 2015 12:12 AM

I would like to share this, which happened this evening (9-16-15) to my hubby and myself (see following). The Holy Spirit wants to minister to OUR spirit, if we will allow Him to do that:
9-16-15 – REVELATION: The Train of God | believeacts2’s Blog

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
September 16, 2015 5:21 PM

Wow, take a look at this article on Newsmax about what BofA fund managers are saying about the emerging market crash:

Dean Cooper
September 16, 2015 3:27 PM

Don’t know if you saw this, but at 1:14 AM Pacific time Sunday morning there was an earthquake down in the Gulf of California, along the fault that runs up to the San Andreas fault. It was a 6.6 mag at 6 miles deep. One might call it a harbinger. Funny that Hollywood just had that movie about the San Andreas fault too. And now a storm is coming. Hmm.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
September 16, 2015 10:49 AM

I’m sure some of you already know, but for those that haven’t heard, the beginning of the Jewish New Year (Tishri 1) has been delayed from September 14 (our calendar) to September 16th (today). Because of the inability of the rabbis to observe the new moon – as directed by God (They’ve had a massive dust storm this last week of Biblical proportions) , they couldn’t proclaim the new year until they were able to do so. This slides everything forward; instead of Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) being on September 23rd, it’s now on Friday, Sept 25th!

Darin
Darin
September 16, 2015 12:01 PM

Do you have a website or a reference to this so I can try to learn and get more informed on this. I am not doubting you I would just like a better knowledge of this subject. Thanks

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
September 16, 2015 2:27 PM

The following link should prove very enlightening. There are other sources talking about what happened, but Anita Fuentes sums up what may be happening.

Darin
Darin
September 16, 2015 3:34 PM

Amen, loved the video thank you.

Giselle
Giselle
September 16, 2015 8:12 AM

Hey guys, there is a woman called “Renee N Moses” also goes by Renee M, who is literally date setting for the rapture and claims Jesus returns next year.
Her youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/reneem2012/videos
Her website: rapturepuzzle.com.
Her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RapturePuzzle/timeline.

There were/are youtube users posting videos warning people about her and there have been accusations that she is a satanist and that her email was linked to a satanic website. And there was a user who claimed to have screenshots of messages from her saying really bad things. The user posted the info here:http://www.amightywind.com/rapture/renee_moses_false.html

However, she says these allegations are false. Have you heard of this woman? There are some people who seem to believe her. What do you think about her and her date setting? This is also supposedly not the first time she has set a date. When I confronted her about these accusations on her YouTube channel, I was banned.

DENNIS MANNING
DENNIS MANNING
September 16, 2015 6:49 AM

Father, in Jesus’ Name, I pray that You make our mustard-seed faith grow stronger, in the Garden of God, into a mighty tree, mountain-moving faith. Praise Christ!

Cris
Cris
September 16, 2015 12:31 AM
Speaking about a storm headed our way I would like to share a dream my father-in-law had a few weeks back. About three Sundays ago while sitting on some chairs at a friend’s house, my dad told me about his dream. He said it was very strange. He said he dreamt he was driving on the road headed in some direction and quickly. I was behind him in my truck. In the distance he saw a small tornado that quickly came towards us and grew very big. He said that he was able at the last min to move over and just miss the tornado. He said it shook his car really bad and though he was ok, he knew that I would experience it more. That’s when he looked back and saw me being swept up in the tornado with a bunch of other cars. He kept driving and looking back for me and he saw me spinning around and around and then he lost sight of me. At that time he decided to turn his car around and head back in hopes to find me. When he turned around and started driving back. He said it was the strangest thing because he saw me back on the road driving away from the tornado. So he turned back around got in front of me and we continued driving. *Interpretation of the dream. It took me a day before I understood the dream. So I called my dad and told him what he dreamt. I told him that the tornado is a calamity that is on its way to hit us. It will bring destruction but only for a season. Like a birth pain or a contraction. In the dream we both knew it was coming but he was much… Read more »
Cris
Cris
September 16, 2015 3:50 PM

I meant I was setting up for the market falling. Not betting against it.

Daniel
Daniel
September 15, 2015 11:42 PM

good post, here in Asia it’s already released on 9/16. perhaps in Asia our storm will occur before 9/25.

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 16, 2015 10:17 AM

You may be right that the storm will occur first in Asia. The release date is very interesting. I think the final interpretation of all of the “57”s showing up in a calendar study indicates the 5th of Tishrei. 5775 was a chiasm of the message and I think that it meant that year was the final year of grace. In John Paul Jackson’s Fuji prophecy, the newspaper title said, 7 million dead, 1 million missing. “78” seems to be a number tied to the eruption of Fuji. It showed up as a 7.8 mag earthquake in Japan on the late Shavuot date of May 30th. It has just showed up again in the numbers for the partial solar eclipse on September 13th. NASA eclipse page has the magnitude of the Sept 13th partial solar eclipse as 0.7875. The 7 and 5 are flipped, but they were flipped in the chiasm message of 5775 as well. Many have felt that a solar eclipse indicates a significant event for the Gentile world. There have been 3 occurrences of “57” in the earthquake date for Japan in the last 5 days. The 5th of Tishrei begins Thursday evening. Here in the states, that means we should keep an eye on the earthquake feeds starting early Thursday morning. Neville Johnson believed that it was either a great Japanese earthquake, or a financial breakdown in Germany that would be the first domino to fall. Keep watching and praying!

Bill Weather
September 15, 2015 11:28 PM

Hmmmm…. often there are prophetic signs thru Hollywood sometimes given….. interesting how this aligns with the 2 other sources of the 25th….thanx James for this key research. This with the post on watching for the 25th could have been the most significant posts we may see come to pass and it’s only 9 days away