“They Have Stopped Their Ears. I Am Calling My People Out.”

On the night of January 26th, a good friend and I got together to spend time in prayer.  What was received from the Lord was a grave warning, as well as a very encouraging Word.

A couple days prior to our meeting, we’d discussed the sharp discord between Christians taking place on social media websites.  I was just about to make a comment on one of the sites, as there was a somewhat heated discussion going on.

The debate was concerning the return of Jesus.  Several were concerned the church seemed to be falling asleep again, thinking all is well because Trump had been elected.  Others were saying how sick and tired they were of hearing how bad things are, Trump was already turning things around, and the fear mongering needed to stop.  All I planned to do was insert a comment, to possibly calm things down a bit.  I’d already opened the comment box, and started to type, when I distinctly heard the Holy Spirit say,

“No!  They have stopped their ears.  They do not want the Truth!”

Right then and there, I felt the Lord calling me to back away from all the voices.  I had to shut it all off, so I decided to go on a news/media fast.  My friend and I both decided to spend time seeking and listening exclusively to the voice of the Lord.

By the end of the fast, we both felt such peace and clarity of mind.  No stress, no confusion.  And then we met for prayer…

After a time of praying, my friend suddenly asked for a prayer shawl.  She then covered herself and entered into a “tent of meeting” with the Lord.  We continued praying in the Spirit for a few minutes, and then I fell silent as I heard a beautiful song coming from the tent.

Suddenly, I saw a vision of a large group of sheep in an open field.  They were all grazing with heads low to the ground.  As I watched them, I continued hearing the beautiful singing.  All at once, a few of the sheep raised their heads straight up.  Their ears began to twitch, and I realized they were hearing the song!  Then the scene changed…

A very large group of people were gathered together in a field, so many I could only see them from the shoulders up.  They were milling around looking towards the ground as they walked.  I again became aware of the beautiful song.  A few within the group heard it too, and heads began to pop up here and there.  A look of recognition came into their eyes, as they turned toward the sound and began coming out of the group.  Just then, I heard the Lord say,

“My sheep hear My voice, and the voice of another they will not follow!”

The scene changed again.  This time there was a much smaller group of people huddled together in a field.  I saw several people coming from various directions to join the little group.  Then the Lord said,

“I Am calling My people out.  I Am bringing My people together.”

As I watched, the group suddenly appeared complete, as two huge arms came around, encircling them, pulling them ever closer to Himself.

Then, instead of being an observer, the Lord allowed me to see through His eyes, and it was as if our bodies became one.  As He wrapped His arms tightly around the group, He leaned over them – completely covering them with Himself.  I felt the immense love in His voice as He comforted the little group:

“I love you so!  I Am your source and provision.  You have no need of Any Thing.  I LIVE inside you.  I Am all you need!”

End of vision.

Interpretation:

Since I was first shown the group of sheep, it’s clear the large group of people represent the Church. The song is the Lord beckoning His people to come to Him.

The majority of the “church” is NOT listening to the Lord. They “have stopped their ears.  They do not want the Truth!” Zechariah 7:11, “But they refused to heed, shrugged their shoulders, and stopped their ears so that they could not hear.”

Those who’ve “stopped their ears,” will not hear anything you say that’s contrary to their desires.

The sleeping “church” doesn’t want the Kingdom of God established on the earth just yet.  They love this world and are convinced, if given enough time they can fix it – and build the kingdom of their dreams!  The judgments of God, the coming Kingdom of God, with Jesus as King of Kings, frightens them – they’re just not ready for all that.

The Lord’s impressed upon me that much of the church has fallen to the deceiving spirit sent out by Satan himself (see ‘There is More to Come. Do Not Leave Your Station!”).  It’s Satan who doesn’t want the message of repentance preached!  It’s Satan who’s broadcasting peace and safety!  And it’s Satan who wants to build the Kingdom of his dreams.  The judgments and coming Kingdom of God, with Jesus as King of Kings, frightens Satan too.

Conclusion:

Saints, the church is dividing into two groups.  Only a portion, a very small portion, are hearing the voice of the Lord and moving toward Him.  The Lord is saying, “I Am calling My people out.  I Am bringing My people together.”

It seemed the small “remnant” group was almost complete, with only a few left who were still making their way over to it. The Lord will soon be closing His arms around them.  I pray to be part of this group, and I pray others quickly turn and seek the Lord with all their being, because the word spoken over this group is totally amazing:

I AM ALL YOU NEED!   Jesus sent His disciples out to preach (Luke 9:1-3), heal, and cast out devils with nothing other than the clothes on their back, yet they “lacked nothing.”  He also sent out the 70 (Luke 10:1) under the same circumstances, and they had all they needed…(Luke 22:35).

Please take this message to the Lord in prayer.

Scriptures:

ll Timothy 4:3-4, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires…will turn their ears away from the truth…

Acts 7:57, “Then they cried out with a loud voice, stopped their ears, and ran at him with one accord; and they cast him out of the city and stoned him.

John 10:2-5, “He that enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep…and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out…and the sheep follow him… And the voice of a stranger they will not follow…”

Ezekiel 34:20, “I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment.”

John 14:20, “At that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in Me, and I am in you.”

John 17:21, “That they may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us…”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

February 5, 2017 11:19 am

The same people starting vain arguments on social media sites do it here on Z3 too. I try to delete their comments before they get posted, so even though the Z3 community does not see them, I see them. My initial reaction is to get drawn into the debate, but then I remember how I have tried that repeatedly in the past and it has never done any good. I used to email them separately, but nothing good ever came from that, so now I just delete their comments and move on. It is usually evident from the tone of their comments that they already know everything, so debating them is a waste of time. They have stopped their ears, so I believe it is wisdom to bypass the debate and move on. Otherwise, we get all upset without anything good coming from it.

Jerome L
Jerome L
February 5, 2017 2:28 pm

James, I pray a triple blessing on you and z3 for all the ways that you have blessed me. I praise God for a website that brings me pure prophetic words that I can sort out through my own personal prayers and the witness of the spirit in my life. Keep doing what you’re doing, it is a tremendous blessing. Thank you and praise God!

February 5, 2017 5:35 pm

Thanks Jerome. You made my day!

Carrie McClure
February 5, 2017 12:04 pm

James, thank you so much for standing guard at the gate for the rest of the flock. I know doing so must take a toll of sorts having to wade thru the worldly ugliness. Thank you for doing so and thank you for your website. It is true spiritual food for many! Please keep on keeping on.

February 5, 2017 5:43 pm

Thanks Carrie.

Adriana Lynne
February 5, 2017 1:01 pm

1 Tim 1:18-19
Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight, holding on to faith and a good conscience. Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith.

Peggy A.
February 5, 2017 4:03 pm

This post reminds me of some of what James is referring to above in his excellent comment.
It is titled “I Don’t Want to be a Noisy Gong, Do You?” (12/10/2015).

Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
February 6, 2017 10:01 pm

James, I appreciate what you said more than you’ll ever know! I, too, tend to get drawn into foolish disagreements with people who are no more open to hearing a different point of view then, maybe, I am. A couple of months before the election, I decided that I needed to quit engaging with people on political and spiritual issues and just pray that God’s will would be done. I can honestly say I have had more peaceful and restful nights. I can only imagine how difficult it has been for you James! I appreciate all that you do, you are a blessing to so many people! Keep up the great work

February 6, 2017 10:51 pm

Thanks for sharing that confirmation Kathy.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 5, 2017 8:06 am

For some time now the Holy Spirit has been instructing me to separate myself pressing deeper and deeper into the secret place. There is nothing I want more but it seems that the variables of my life and family intensify the more I set my heart upon doing just that. Many of the repercussions I experience to this very day are the result of my life of sin, rebellion and disobedience. They prove to be a great distraction and at times I wonder just where I fit and how I find my place in God’s kingdom. Like pieces of a puzzle scattered far beyond my ability to put together.

February 5, 2017 10:48 am

The path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, it gets brighter and brighter until the full day. (Proverbs 4:18) Even though you wonder where to find your place, it sounds like you are on the right path to get there.

Adriana Lynne
February 5, 2017 1:21 pm

1 Cor 15 : 57-58
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, we are steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that our labor is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Peter 1: 3-9
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy had begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
to an inheritance incorruptible and undefined and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for us,
who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
In this we greatly rejoice, though for a little while, if need be, we have been distressed by various trials,
that the genuineness of our faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen we love.
Though now we do not see Him, yet believing, we rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
Receiving the end of our faith – the salvation of our souls.

Stacey
Stacey
February 5, 2017 5:46 pm

Michael, I am feeling the same things. Thank the Lord that his strength is made perfect if our weakness! God bless you and your family! Stacey

francois
francois
February 6, 2017 1:57 am

Hi Michael,

I identify with what you are experiencing. It makes it harder when you see the prophetic words of breakthroughs, elevations, restorations etc while everything around you is falling apart. The following verse is about you.
Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Please read the preceding 3 verses to understand how it applies to you.
I would suggest you don’t stress about where you fit in. We are surrounded by people in need of Jesus and we don’t have to preach to them but they need to be loved and INTERCEDED for.

Blessings!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 6, 2017 6:37 am

Thank you Francois.

Bette Stevens
February 5, 2017 7:09 am

Diana,
Thank you for this on time word……….It resonates in my spirit…especially since the Lord had given me a word ,a warning actually to the bride ,that many were not ready for His return and that it was not just because of many more souls coming into the Kingdom,but that there was a deep rooted fear of Him coming back too soon,while many of them want to cling to the world a little longer and enjoy it ………Many are turning their back on me and then putting My name to things that are not of Me…….
His words were:You know I have come a second time to you about this…….Warn them,,,,,Warn them that they return to Me immediately for My departure to Come is very soon,and I will not delay it………GBU

Peggy A.
February 5, 2017 3:56 pm

“Dream: Christians Were Not Ready When Jesus Returned- They Were Left Behind” (1/6/2016).

Peggy A.
February 5, 2017 3:53 pm

Awesome input and insight, Bette.

Bette Stevens
February 5, 2017 4:30 pm

Peggy

Your welcome

Dawnette
Dawnette
February 5, 2017 3:04 am

Shalom Diana,
I don’t know how to tell You HOW MUCH the words you share bless my spirit!!! They resonate with me so greatly!!! At times I get to feeling like I am the only one that feels the ways you described, and as I seek Abba, He leads me to read the Word He has given you!
Stay Strong!!! You have blessed me. And hopefully others as well. I was praying for you earlier today. I KNOW You HEAR FROM HIM!!! I will continue to lift you up.

Thank you sister!!!
May Elohim Bless You in ALL Ways! And may we meet one day.

Oh PS… You may find this teaching interesting. I enjoy Eddie Chumneys insight to scripture and current events.

Here’s the link.

Shalom

Francine
Francine
February 5, 2017 8:02 am

thank you so much for this posting Diana, I join your prayer with all my heart: I pray to be part of this group, and I pray others quickly turn and seek the Lord with all their being.

Yesterday, this passage spoke to my heart: Acts 3:6 But Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but what I have, that give I thee. Peter had NO money says this passage, but nowhere do we see Peter worried about provision. He was devoted to the gospel and to Jesus with all his heart. Yesterday, the cry of my heart was : Lord help me to fully trust you and to really believe what you say.

I want to fully come out of Babylon and I need to chose to believe and trust Him again and again. Lord have mercy on us. Help not to have deaf ears to your precious Word.

Donna
Donna
February 5, 2017 8:37 pm

Two nights ago I had a dream that my ears were plugged with ear plugs. Each time I pulled out the earplugs more and more earplugs kept popping out. I kept pulling them out and each time more and more came out until both of my hands were full of earplugs. I was very distressed and freaked out by this. My interpretation of this dream was that God is trying to unplugged my hears so that I can hear Him more clearly. After hearing your blog today Diana I feel God has given further confirmation that my dream was from Him and that it has a meaning for the church as a whole as well. May God open the ears of the church that we may hear.

Lydia Hodge
February 5, 2017 10:32 pm

I love this dream. Thank you for sharing. That is so how God would speak to me in my dreams.😴

Donna
Donna
February 6, 2017 10:25 am

Thanks Lydia!

Lydia Hodge
February 6, 2017 11:15 am

Your welcome

Susan
Susan
February 5, 2017 1:34 pm

Yes, I truly believe that we are seeing “stopped ears, will not hear” unfold before our very eyes. The comment boxes on multiple websites are becoming war zones. This is not a good thing for any of us. I am reminded of the scripture that tells us not to cast pearls before swine, let they trample what is precious underfoot and turn to attack us.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 5, 2017 12:22 pm

This word is another example or another reason why we should all humble ourselves, “YIELD” become low in our own estimation…….this world is not our home, our lives are not ours……..He and His Kingdom should be sought after. Words like this should cause us-no matter how devoted we are….to re-examine ourselves. Shalom

Christine Beadsworth
February 6, 2017 7:11 am

This vision was such confirmation to me as this morning the Spirit reminded me of a vision I had some years ago in which I saw an old-fashioned little stone church with a steeple and a bell tower. There was the sound of singing coming out of it as if it was a normal worship service going on inside. Then very gradually I began to see the face of a woman, just in relief, begin to appear on the outer surface of the stone wall facing me. As time went by, the face emerged more and more, and finally the wind blew very strongly and the face flew out of the stone wall of the church altogether and followed the wind. Back then, the Lord began to show me how He would draw and call His Bride out of the circles of religion and into a life fully dependent on the Spirit’s leading, but that it would be a gradual transition. I sense now that the time of total separation is at hand and all Babylonian church structures will no longer hear the voice of the Bride or the Bridegroom within them.

Lydia Hodge
February 6, 2017 3:22 pm

Christine,
That is powerful! Thank you.

Shimon
Shimon
February 5, 2017 8:24 am

“Gather My godly ones to Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice”. [ Ps. 50:5 ]. Today this Scripture is being fulfilled in our hearing.