Originally published by Childrenshealthdefense.org.
STAND UP For Children!
The CDC is recommending K-12 schools become vaccination sites and recommends children age 12 and over to get vaccinated, in some states without parental knowledge or consent. It is only a matter of time before they come after every child because they are already testing COVID vaccination in children as young ass 6 months of age.
Tell Your Elected Officials NO MANDATES! Tell Them: My Body, My Choice!
With one click, send a letter to your Federal officials, Governor, State legislators, Mayor and City Council Members
Tell Your Superintendent NO MANDATES!
Write a letter to your Superintendent of schools. See sample letters here: CHD has two letters already written
Facts You Can Use
What we know now about COVID-19 and children:
- Almost 100% of kids don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Thus, they may have already had COVID which is another excellent reason not to get the vaccine.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that young people should not take the vaccine.
- A concerning number of young people, especially those under 30, are suffering from myocarditis (heart inflammation), blood clots, low platelets and more following COVID-19 vaccination.
- The risks of COVID-19 vaccination adverse outcomes certainly outweigh the benefits to children and young adults who are considered low risk populations.
- Parental rights to make independent, informed decisions regarding their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are being threatened.
- Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccinations have been underestimated. As of July 2nd UPDATE, there have been 438,441 vaccine injuries including 9,049 deaths following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed for at least one year.
- Hundreds of colleges and universities embrace COVID vaccine mandates, but there is no reason why students and families can’t shun coercive educational institutions and forge their own educational path.
- Not a single published study has demonstrated that patients who have had a prior COVID-19 infection benefit from the vaccination. So why recommend all kids get the shot.
COVID-19 vaccine is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Product
Mandating it violates Federal Law and the Nuremberg Code. The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources to make individuals aware about their legally protected rights. Use these resources to educate and preserve fundamental human rights on critical issues related to health freedom.
Other Useful Information
Examples of “Vaccine Failure”
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.
This post was originally published by Childrenshealthdefense.org.
Author: Children’s Health Defense
The mission of Children’s Health Defense is to end childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, and to establish safeguards so this never happens again. CHD was founded by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and he serves as Chairman. For over three decades, he has been one of the world’s leading advocates of humanitarian and environmental causes. He is also founder and president of Waterkeeper Alliance, the umbrella group for 300 local waterkeeper organizations, in 34 countries, that track down and sue polluters. His father, Robert F. Kennedy, served as United States Attorney General (1961-1964) and United States Senator from New York (1965-1968).