Stock Market Future Revealed by Ride in 1979 Red Thunderbird

tbird 1979 heritage

I was inquiring of our Lord last week about where we were at with the current market and other things going on in general, including a lot of things being discussed on this site.  But most specifically I was asking our Lord for some clarification and insight into the stock market and what is going to happen.

I even said, “Lord, if there is anything further that you think I need to know about this stock market, please let me know, if you are willing”. That’s more or less how I put it.

I was around some people I know on Friday night, and one of my friends mentioned that I was being awfully quiet.  Well, even though I was around people I know, I was in my own little world so to speak and was talking in my spirit with the Lord, sometimes not really even being aware of my surroundings that involved a group of people.  Well, during that night I had a dream and when I woke up on Saturday, April 16th, I kept thinking about it.  I am sure it was something the Lord gave to me in response to my asking for more clarification on where we are at with this stock market.  It may have some implications on the economy overall also.

Anyway, the dream started like this: I was driving my 1979 red Ford Thunderbird.  Even though this dream was taking place during the present time, I was driving a car that I had owned in real life many years ago.  I was on a gravel road in the country, in an area that I was familiar with in the dream.  I was heading west I think, going up a steady incline approaching a two lane paved road that more or less runs north and south. I needed to stop when I got to the paved road in order to look both ways before crossing.

At this intersection, the paved road was kind of running on the side of the hill that I was coming up on.  In the dream I shifted the car down into low gear, I believe right before I came to the stop to look both ways.  This was a sort of tricky and somewhat dangerous crossing as it was very hard to see traffic coming on the paved road due to the paved road dipping down on my right as I looked that way, and vehicles could just pop into view quickly because of the blind spot.

I have spent a good portion of my real life living on gravel roads in farm country, and sometimes when the roads are muddy or you come to a big hill, you will shift down, so as not to pull down on the motor and it is not as hard on the transmission either.

I crossed the paved road and continued on the gravel road heading west and even more uphill. I saw a truck coming towards me down the hill, I think it was pulling possibly a livestock trailer. I had to be careful because the truck was in the middle of the road and I had to get over to my side as much as possible. It seemed the road was possibly getting harder to navigate, maybe muddy, cannot recall for sure but it was something like that.  Trucks and trailers will try to stay in the middle of those gravel roads when they are soft and wet because if you are over too close to the ditch when the roads are bad it will kind of pull you in towards the ditch.

I got safely past the truck and continued uphill in low gear.  When I finally got to the top of the hill I saw how the road looked going forward and down.  The initial descent of the road still seemed to have some gravel, but only for a short distance, up to near where a farm driveway was at on the left.  I could see further past the driveway that the road dropped steeper and was more dangerous, it became rutted and was muddy, I knew that it would be hard to stop the car because it would probably just slide down. I could see that the road ahead, as it went downward steeply, disappeared under water. I knew that there had been some sort of big storm, and I was sure the flood water had never been this high before because I could see a lot of flooded land. Some sort of “big storm” has happened on the other side of that hill. The flooding was the worst I have ever seen and I somehow knew it was probably going to get worse.

interiorI thought about pulling to the left side into that driveway, or pulling over, but I went ahead and the car just started sliding down fast, I could not stop it, there was no more gravel it was now just mud.  Then all of a sudden the car was gone and I was sliding down the steep muddy road by myself, trying to slow down. I was somehow still hanging onto the two center arm rests from the car. The car was gone and these arm rests had somehow become detached from the seats in the car, but I was still hanging onto them.

I suddenly stopped sliding when I came to the point where the road went under water.  I had lost the arm rests, and I was wondering if they had gone under the water.  The water was dark and muddy, so I could not see into it. I went into it a little bit, trying to feel around for the arm rests, but I got out because I thought it was dangerous.

I remember looking to the left at a tree, and was thinking something like it may soon be under water also, I had some sort of feeling that the flood waters were going to keep rising or getting worse. I then was wondering how I would get arm rests for that car again, and where I would find them. Then the dream ended.

On Saturday afternoon, I came into my office in Palm Springs to do some things.  I was thinking about whether I should post this dream.  After doing some things I started to write up the dream on this site, and when I went to post it something went wrong and I lost it all.  So, a bit frustrated, I asked the Lord if He did not want me to post it.  I discussed that with Him for a bit that day, along with some other things.  Well, today, Monday the 18th, after getting some things done, I thought about the dream again.

Over the weekend I asked the Lord if He could give me some more insight into the dream, if there was anything I was missing or had not figured out yet.  Then today in my office I was again asking the Lord if there was anything more to the dream that He could give me insight on. Well, right after that it came to my mind about where I was at on the road in the car when the dream started, and that was right before coming up the hill approaching the dangerous intersection, and I shifted the car into low gear for more traction, as it was going to get a little steeper ahead to get up to the top of the hill.  The distance to the top of the hill is not far, but the road is a bit tougher to travel, it gets a bit steeper going up, but not for long.

Once at the top, the decline of the road is not too steep for a short stretch, but then the gravel disappears and the road drops steeply and is very slick, muddy and dangerous, and you enter into sort of a fast free fall for a while.

I do not like dark muddy water, and I stopped sliding as soon as I came to the water (I never liked going into the muddy farm ponds when you can’t see into them, but getting into the clear pool in my back yard is perfectly fine).

My ’79 T-Bird was red (like a solo cup) with white trim.  I did not think until later, but the arm rests that I was hanging onto were basically the same color as that color hex code color that Phanuel spoke about on here, that was the same color of the Chinese sub or war ship that I saw in a dream on 1-17-16 that popped up off the west coast and I mentioned it on this site. The interior of my ’79 T-Bird was about the same red as that, and it’s the same color of the background of the Chinese gold currency billboard that the Lord brought back to my mind a few weeks ago when I asked Him for some more clarification.

1979 was also the year that gold really accelerated and took off to the moon, so to speak, to peak out in January of ’80.  I have owned many, many cars over the years, so this is sort of interesting that this one was in my dream. We are not far from the top of that hill.

Scott Swenson

Author: Scott Swenson

Scott Swenson was raised on a grain and livestock farm in Iowa. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Iowa State University in 1986 with a major in Agricultural Business and a minor in Finance. He accepted the Lord shortly after college and worked for AG Lenders in Iowa and Kansas before moving on to farming for a number of years in Iowa, then back into the world of finances where he worked for several years for a large bank in Des Moines, and was President and CEO of a bank in southern Iowa. He then left Iowa in 2011 and moved to Arizona, then to Palm Springs California in early 2013 where he works as a consultant.

Scott has a heart for the lost and knows the Lord moved him to Palm Springs to warn people of what is coming. He often receives dreams and visions and words of knowledge from the Lord. His parents still farm for a living in southern Iowa. The prophetic runs on his father’s side of the family.

Denise
Denise
April 22, 2016 2:07 PM

Also, the car stays on the unstable gravel road(Risky economic policies)instead of turning onto the paved road (traditional economic policies) it crossed when it got to the intersection. They were willing to risk safety by staying on the upward gravel road rather than turning onto the paved safer road and stopping it’s upward rise. The car could’ve turned onto the safer, easier more stable road but stayed on the gravel road because of political motives and greed. They are a really bad combo.

Denise
Denise
April 22, 2016 1:18 PM
This is simplistic but what the Lord showed me. The livestock truck represents the real gnp economy (Commodities) on it’s way down. The Fed is in charge of the red dangerous car which is dangerous because of low interest rates and printed money. It has successfully maneuvered it’s way around the truck and has continued to climb to it’s eventual demise. As the car starts down the Fed will increasingly be unable to control the slide but still try to prop it up. An arm rest’s only purpose is to prop you up and make you more comfortable. They makes you feel more secure on the way down and then when you stop the props disappear but you still want them. It is too difficult and scary to retrieve them once they are underwater. At that point it is safe to say the props are gone. Underwater has it’s own connotations. When I say you I do not mean you personally but those in charge of the red dangerous car (A stock market driven by unproven by Fed policies) on a dangerous road which is becoming a more steep and slippery slope by the day and whose end is going to be nasty, dirty and ruinous. The fact that you are still looking for the props and the car is gone shows how the Fed and most people will look at this time period. They will in disbelief still be trying to find the props to get things started again. They will know it is going to get worse but still want to do whatever is necessary to make things work again. To most of you here this is obvious, but for any newcomers who are still making up your minds please take heed to this dream. It will mean… Read more »
Scott Swenson
Scott
April 22, 2016 6:55 PM

Denise, I too think that the part of the dream that represented where the protection of the car (a prized possession at 17 yrs of age) first offered protection in the initial steep slide, suddenly disappeared and I no longer had the car and was clinging to the armrests, and then they too disappeared under the dark unsafe water, I have felt that this big down move in the economy and markets will be devastating for a lot of people and material things they have surrounded themselves with will be stripped away. For God to be number one in a lot of peoples lives, some drastic things have to take place because so many people do not have God as number one, He is not their first love. God can turn bad experiences into an blessing. For many folks in this country to get on their knees, these things must happen. God Bless….

Sephora
Sephora
April 22, 2016 4:22 PM

Thanks, Peachey, for sharing that metaphor. I find that my dreams have very colorful, memorable metaphors like that, as well.

I had a dream earlier this year that a grizzly bear was waiting for me, when I turned a corner. He was just calmly standing there (literally standing on two feet), waiting for me. I knew I couldn’t outrun him, so I ran up onto a roof, so quickly that two tiles fell off the roof, as I quickly scampered up onto the roof. The bear chased me, up onto the roof, intentionally, with no intentions to harm me, at all. (I had to laugh, when I woke up, because dreams with bears in them have a totally positive meaning for me. It’s too long to explain, but I’m a total animal lover, and the L-rd, of course, knows that.)

It’s remarkable how the L-rd is giving each of us pieces of the puzzle and we are helping each other to get a clearer picture. It teaches me a valuable, real-life lesson, “To enjoy the journey.”

mike kasten
mike kasten
April 22, 2016 5:24 AM

Eric Hadik says late april to late june is real trouble just as the january decline he forecasted. Then in august the trouble ensues again. $99 monthly for the next 3 months in his cycles analysis would be a great investment. he has a reputation for accuracy and is a Christian

Scott Swenson
Scott
April 21, 2016 4:04 PM
I stand corrected,,, I felt like I had missed something, and car no. 11 was a crown victoria,,,one I had let a friend use for over a year when he needed some help, then I later gave it away to another person, so no. 11 was still a blessing. Number 13 was the one I gave to my mother as a present. Anyway, neither here nor there overall I suppose, but I want to be correct. I keep getting taken back to that dream and the 11th position vehicle I think has some relevance, in relation to possible blessing and where this market will go to. James Bailey has mentioned 11,000 we may go down to briefly sometime late spring or early summer maybe,,,if so then how people on this site have positioned themselves in FAZ and UVXY and some puts also, yes, many blessings will be received from that, similar to my car no. 11 blessing more than one person. 11,000 may be where I suddenly stopped at after the steep slide and next to the dark water. The number 18 truck, I did not keep that for a long time period, I had bought it when I sold my house in the desert west of Phoenix because I moved up to the high mountains of Arizona and needed a truck because that house was on a dead end dirt road back in the woods, and I needed four wheel drive for when it rained or snowed, and then I sold that truck after I came to California in early 2013. Could be representative also that the market keeps trying to overcome 18,000, but can’t hang on to it for long. The tree that I looked at in the dream to my left, after the steep and fast slide,… Read more »
April 21, 2016 4:18 PM

You know I had a dream about the Dow dropping to the 11,000 range. It was imparted in my heart as the first spot to sell FAZ shares for great profits. Shalom!

April 22, 2016 12:26 AM

Based on what I saw, I believe we are going to see a big bounce after the first drop down to 15,200. So I am planning to sell when it gets there, then buy back more shares after the bounce.

April 22, 2016 4:34 AM

Corresponds with breaking S&P 1810, which I have seen a few times. Shalom brother !

tripp
tripp
April 22, 2016 8:40 AM

Phanuel, when you see numbers like that does it mean we’ll have a bounce around 1810 in the S&P 500? Thanks

April 22, 2016 12:58 PM

Tripp, 1810 is a critical support that will soon be broken. Shalom

Sephora
Sephora
April 21, 2016 5:19 PM

Thanks, Phanuel, for sharing your dreams. I have been hoping for some numbers to go by, so that I know what to look for, as events unfold. I will be so glad to get out of this market (smile).

April 22, 2016 4:32 AM

HaShem bless Sephora!

Peachey
Peachey
April 21, 2016 4:22 PM

My dream it falls about 50% probably between now and the end of May. People go back in thinking it is safe, then following that the rest falls.

Charles
April 21, 2016 7:00 PM

Peachey,

I had the same word that I believe God showed me as well. He gave me some dates so I am waiting to see how accurate they are and if they are, that would confirm that I heard correctly and will share as directed.

Many will believe that there is nothing that America can not overcome and feel that Government fixes everying and back to prosperity. So many are living in a fanacy world and are totally deceived as to what is about to happen in our country…..

Peachey
Peachey
April 21, 2016 7:51 PM

The timing clue for me was brides trying on wedding gowns in a bridal shop. June is the month for marriages. With them getting prepared and picking out dresses, I am guessing some time in May.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 21, 2016 2:54 PM

Any implication of ( Musician) “Prince” dying at age 57… the prince is dead? Prince of Tyre…?

Christian Block
Christian Block
April 21, 2016 3:22 PM

57 jumped out at me.

Scott Swenson
Scott
April 21, 2016 4:27 PM
Interesting regarding 57. I was not ready to put this out there yet, but maybe it is time…. On 4-15-16 I was praying and speaking to our Lord. I laid down and pretty soon was out. I received this: 11 sug 57 I was sort of wondering about that and asked the Lord for more meaning. Back in 2010 and 2011 while in comex silver options, I was also in sugar no. 11 at more or less the same time. Sometimes when figuring positions on paper, I would abbreviate and use SIL for silver and SUG for sugar, these trades were with the same broker. Well a number of months ago I had a dream about sugar in relation to another commodity. I have not felt any permission to release that from the Lord yet, and am still praying about it… It goes something along the lines of “sugar is going to do the same things as ******”, meaning when I have seen this one particular commodity go ballistic, then it is the cue for sugar. Still watching and waiting on that. But anyway, I thought maybe the Lord was telling me sugar no. 11 was going to go to 57 or something like that. That would be an awesome move. But I don’t think that is what this was about, so I dug deeper. I googled 11 sug 57, and noticed that a few down it brought up the following: SUGAR HILL GANG RAPPER BIG BANK HANK DEAD AT 57 ,,, the date of this was 11-11-14, and this particular article was posted at 11:14 am that day by an Alvin Blanco. I thought this was strange, I had never heard of Big Bank Hank, but it appears he first became famous in 1979. This initial story had his… Read more »
April 21, 2016 9:36 AM
Thanks for sharing this Scott. It has given me more insight into a dream I had almost 2 weeks ago (April 9-10). In this dream, I was trying to claim a piece of property that belonged to me. My assistant informed me it was in the 1700s building. The building was a historical building that was underground . I started running sideways (sideways move of market) from right to left (from east to west), then I crossed a street and continued to run left to right (West to East). The run west to east was slightly longer than the east to west run. Then I saw a door in the ground and opened it. There was a steep ladder that went straight down, so I climbed down steeply. After I got to the bottom, I had to crawl on my knees in a tight space. The further I crawled the space around me became slightly wider. When I arrived at the destination and was able to stand. It was a historical library and museum. I immediately went to a counter and asked a lady for my property. Interpretation. It seems to me that the sideways moves will be market moves before the drop. The east to west move I believe is the same as Scott’s drive up the hill. This will be a small positive move in the market (for the day). Then I crossed a road, meaning I crossed into the next day. This is similar to Scott driving across the crossroad. Then I ran from West to East, meaning there will be a negative day before the drop that is more negative than the prior day was positive (slightly longer run). The steep climb down stairs implies the steep drop, which comes after the slightly negative day (corresponding… Read more »
Scott Swenson
Scott
April 21, 2016 11:34 AM
Phanuel, That is very interesting ! I was asking the Lord for any more clarification regarding my dream. I was led to the thinking about all of the vehicles I had titled in my name up until now. The first one was the 1979 Ford T-Bird, which I bought used in May of 1982 when I was 17 years old. The guy who had owned it had bought it new, then got laid off in the deep recession that hit right after the dollar fell hard and the Fed raised prime to 21.5% in early 1980 (and gold and silver hit major blow off peaks in Jan of ’80), he worked for the John Deere tractor factory near Davenport, Iowa, and was forced to sell the car, it had a little over 14,000 original miles on it when I acquired it. The last vehicle I bought was the 18th one that I have owned, it was a 2011 Ford truck. I sold that when I moved to California in early 2013. So number one and number 18 were both Fords. And interesting that you mention the number 17, because I am still driving a car I bought in Scottsdale in 2011, it is the 17th one I have owned. In 1982 when I bought the T-Bird, the Dow again regained the 1000 mark on Oct. 11th, after a brief bear market from first hitting 1000 in early 1981. The market is now just over the 18,000 mark, again after having a mini bear market from early to mid 2015 when it was last over 18,000. So I look at the number 1 and number 18 vehicles as representing the dow somewhat (times 1,000). Interesting that a truck (18) was coming down the hill at me as I was in low… Read more »
April 21, 2016 3:34 PM

Scott,
Thanks for sharing!
If our dreams were fulfilled today, we should see a bigger drop tomorrow.
East to West +42.76
West to East -113.75
Shalom!

serge
serge
April 21, 2016 9:02 PM

Perhaps a 250 drop Friday, followed by a Monday with a 1,000+ DOW dump, would work for me.

Richard
Richard
April 21, 2016 9:38 PM

Technically speaking, the main point to look at tomorrow is SPY 208.20.. If it goes above that first thing in the morning I’ll buy daily calls, if below, I’ll buy puts on the market: SPY, QQQ or DIA – but these would be short term. This would provide a good indication of market direction. However, remember that TPTB don’t like to show a red market for the week, so there is big support at SPY 208 or DJI 17,900, so by the end of the day, they would want it at least above SPY 208. If it drops those numbers tomorrow, it’s time to party.
However, if Obama does anything negative to Israel tomorrow, all the above is out the window. Gen. 12:3.
Just my thoughts…

Richard
Richard
April 22, 2016 12:50 PM

Amazing spike right off of SPY 208 today. The bulls don’t want to let this drop yet. Looks like they really want a green week – as usual.

Scott Swenson
Scott
April 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Interesting. I was in my car (no. 17) earlier today, about 10 am California time, I was in Palm Springs just down the street from my office, and the cd player started song tract no. 18, and the cd got stuck and the digital number on the cd/radio screen kept flashing 18 a number of times, until I stopped the cd. I knew that the dow was below 18,000 when I got into the car, and so I thought, well, maybe we are going to bounce around 18 a bit more.

April 22, 2016 5:53 PM

That sounds right to me Scott. I believe this is going to require faith and patience.

Kathy Culver
April 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Wiley Phipps —how encouraging you are brother! This is how we all puzzle together!
Diana P. We will have to walk by faith –Great insight! I was just going with the flow in my comments–and after
prayer , felt Holy Spirit say All the manipulating– the pulling of strings going on, the lies that keep this Bull-
running is being under whip of , the father of lies satan the great t—bird in the sky or power of the air!
AND SHE Babylon Will ” Have —fun -fun – fun ” TIL her DADDY Takes her t-Bird away! Her daddy –Satan!

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
April 20, 2016 9:06 AM

This is a very interesting dream and I believe that it was given in response to your prayer for market clarification. Obviously, the storm is raging. We just went through the blind intersection and the truck (losses) trying to force us off the road. I can see the FED driving a truckload of market manipulation and trying to stop the red advance. The side road as the last chance for people to get their money out of the 401k, stocks, T-Bills, and banks, The gravel turning to mud as the global economy loses traction and begins to slide underwater.

The arm rests may represent paper currencies. People are putting their faith in their wealth instead of God. Instead of holding on to God… they are holding on to currencies that will go underwater and disappear.

I think KC nailed it with the symbolic imagery of the Thunderbird. I also think the numbers given by Mr. P were amazing. I am sure where that opening comment came from… probably a troll. Thanks for sharing your dream.

mike kasten
mike kasten
April 20, 2016 5:46 AM

Sorry about the above statement. Not giving financial advise. Should have said I am doing call options not too far out of the moey, and am believing them to soar. Yesterday’s $28 spike gave a 65% profit in one day. Gold has kept my portfolio from tanking. Still looking for a gold miner that has exponential possibilities if anyone has suggestions.

Tommy
Tommy
April 20, 2016 5:52 AM

I’ve done well with first majestic call options over the last 3 weeks and bought some july 15 calls yesterday but wondering if I should have bought puts instead. Silver has exploded recently but mabye it’s gone to far to fast.

mike kasten
mike kasten
April 21, 2016 4:23 AM

Hey Tommy, Gold also went too far, too fast and has been consolidating. Gold goes higher today and tomorrow, but must get past resistance to confirm the monthly rally, or it will begin to sell off the 25th.When he called for cycle highs I mistook that as a breakout, instead of highs within the trading range.Short term, Eric is calling for silver to reach it’s peak from today to monday, the 21st to the 25th. You ought to try out his sample membership for 2 weeks for $49. His monthly is $99. Well worth it.

Tommy
Tommy
April 21, 2016 9:55 AM

Thanks Mike, I might check into it, however I first want to send James a donation first, payday tommarro so im hoping to be able to get it done. I did end up covering my calls with some puts with hopes of straddling this thing, the metals have just been a side thing, I’m really looking forward to a victory dance when Dow bubble pops starting any day now.

April 21, 2016 11:48 PM

Thanks for supporting Z3 Tommy!

mike kasten
mike kasten
April 21, 2016 10:17 PM

i gold advisor is a good one to subscribe to free on you tube. He sees a short pullback in silver with a rise to $18.50 in 4 to 6 weeks.

Graham SA
Graham SA
April 21, 2016 11:21 PM

Guys. I have just made 72% on a company called Anglogoldashanti it’s listed on NYSE. Be blessed