Stock market crash update

In my November 4 podcast, I shared a few recent dreams, which I interpreted to mean the stock market is first going to move way up, then drop way down soon afterwards. I believe those two moves will be a sign the market will crash soon afterwards.

SPX already made a big move up, bouncing 212 points to 2815 on Nov 7 following the 11%, 337-point, drop from 2940 on October 3 to 2603 on October 29, but based on the dreams listed below, if I’m understanding them correctly, that was not the big move up I’m expecting:

• On October 8, I dreamed I was racing other cars on a long road going straight north. I was in first place driving as fast as the car would go, but there was a very powerful silver Mercedes Benz trying to pass me. He took the lead at one point, but I was racing to get back into the lead and I think I did eventually.
  • On November 6, I saw a vision of a vertical blue line and I knew it represented SPX moving straight up so high it scared me because it looked like it might not come back down.
  • On November 6, I had a short vision where I was with a lot of other people standing on a ride at an indoor carnival. I did not see the whole structure we were standing on, but it seemed to be round with a bar that went around it to hold us in and keep us from falling off. It was just starting to lift off the ground and I knew it was going to take us straight up very high. As it lifted off, I looked down and saw Jesus looking up at us and smiling.

I don’t think the move up to 2815 fulfilled those requirements because it was not straight up, did not move fast enough, did not have a carnival feel to it, and did not go up so high it scared me, so I think it’s still ahead of us and very soon.

Before the steep move up, I am expecting SPX to drop a little lower than where it closed today because of a vision I saw on November 7, which appears to be happening now. In the vision, I saw a chart showing SPX forming a rounded top and slowly turning down. Then the drop got steeper near the bottom. At the bottom, it turned up steep, but the chart ended, so it did not show how far up it went. The 5-hour moving average on the 30-minute chart most closely resembles what I saw, as shown on the right side in the image below for November 7-12.

On the left side is a rough sketch of what I saw. On the right side is the actual price history since November 7. These are not on the same scale, so the prices shown on the right axis don’t apply to the rough sketch. The key point is it was steeper near the bottom, which has not happened yet, so I am expecting to see that soon.

I listed the dates as Nov 7-? because the chart did not include any dates, so I don’t know when it completes, but it seems likely to be in the next couple of days.

Today, SPX dropped 54.79 points, closing at 2726. Based on Fibonacci patterns, a drop down to 2709 would be a 50% retrace of the recent 212-point move up. A drop to 2684 would be a 61.8% retrace and a drop to 2649 would be a 78.6% retrace, so those are possible targets. I am currently leaning toward 2684, but not ruling out the possibility of 2649.

Also mentioned in my November 4 podcast was the green 166 I saw on October 18. In the past, when I’ve seen red or green numbers, they have been fulfilled in intraday prices compared to the previous day’s closing price. So I am watching for a huge move up, 166-points in one day, but was not shown any dates. The lower SPX drops this week, the more likely it is to get a one-day rally up 166 points. Another possibility is during the green 166 happens during the bounce after the market finally hits bottom in the upcoming crash.

Also shared in my recent podcast was a dream received by Karissa Washburn in 2012 regarding a major crisis during the Thanksgiving holiday season. I shared it because of the possibility it could be fulfilled this year, but that now seems unlikely because the stock market has not topped yet and appears likely to reach the top around Thanksgiving, which would not be possible if there was a major crisis happening. I think the events she saw will happen in a future year, but not this year.

Economist Martin Armstrong is confirming the possibility of the stock market topping around Thanksgiving. His Pi Model forecast shows the market turning exactly on November 22, Thanksgiving Day. (Source: armstrongeconomics.com) So if we get a big rally later this week, it could carry over into next week and reach the top by Wednesday, November 21. In my opinion, this scenario seems most likely.

Also shared in my podcast was the possibility of a military event triggering the drop in the stock market. The location of the event was not revealed, but one area I’ve been watching is the Middle East. Specifically, I’ve been watching the conflict between Israel and Hamas in Gaza because of a prophetic warning shared by Henry Gruver that when Israel sends troops into Gaza, it will mark the start of the Middle East War. In the past 24 hours, the conflict has escalated dramatically with over 300 rockets launched from Gaza into Israel. The Israelis are countering with air strikes in Gaza. So a Middle East War seems like a very real possibility.

Historically, after the secondary top is reached, market crashes have reached the bottom within about 10 to 15 trading days. So if it reaches the top around Thanksgiving, it should start dropping before the end of November and reach the bottom by mid-December.

The day after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. In past years, Black Friday has kicked off the Christmas shopping season, but if my forecast is correct, the shopping season might get cut short this year.

Prophetic insights reveal partial information, such as prices without dates or graphs without prices or dates, so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Paul
Paul
November 13, 2018 4:18 PM
Dear bro James and z3ers I usually do not get a financial kind of dream though I know there is a famine coming along with death by the sword, riots with teargas in my region that is the tri-state area as per the dream a few days ago on the eve of the election on the 6th Nov. Now this dream I got is about a few days agomaybe between 8 and 11 Nov 2018 in the early morning. In a nutshell, A colleague who deals with Finance (budget, monitoring, clearance, transferring, etc)was sitting on the desk of my boss who is a senior figure in the company and discussions on finance issues I presume. Next scene, boss tells me to publish something which another colleague has done the report (this colleague deals with supply chain, commodities, and this is global) Next scene, I see what I believe is kind of a server room, with 2 long rows of server machines on the floor. Against some, on one of the same row, 2 ladies ( do not know who they are) are trying to open or do something on the server. They are doing separately at a distance. My boss is helping one and showing how to lock or open the server. Not sure. The other lady is doing by herself. I am interpreting the above that there is going to be a big chaos regarding supplies and commodities and it could be related to any field and linked with massive computer infrastructure in which we are bound to. s bor John Barry has mentioned in the other post. , the fulfillment of the dreams seems to be occurring very fast in 3 to 4 days now. May be by 19th Nov since I am relating another dream bout 2-3… Read more »
Phanuel
Phanuel
November 14, 2018 4:40 PM

60 day wait ( at least) from 10/7 is almost up. What a glorious December/January

Shalom

Bret
Bret
November 17, 2018 10:53 AM

P- can you elaborate? My cycle guy sees us rallying till November 21st (S&P), and then new lows going into December.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 13, 2018 3:14 PM

Dear James Bailey, you wrote:
“Also shared in my recent podcast was a dream received by Karissa Washburn in 2012 regarding a major crisis during the Thanksgiving holiday season. I shared it because of the possibility it could be fulfilled this year, but that now seems unlikely because the stock market has not topped yet and appears likely to reach the top around Thanksgiving, which would not be possible if there was a major crisis happening.”

Thanksgiving holiday season, does not just mean Thanksgiving Day, but it might also represent one or two weeks AFTER Thanksgiving.

Robson
Robson
November 14, 2018 4:17 PM

We just saw tanks and armored vehicles coming by truck, stationed sporadically through the state, a convoy seen setting up today in a lot and we’re over an hour from any big city.. I think it’s the long awaited marshall law 57k indictment takedown, at the same time possibly deporting these illegals for repeatedly voting which is written all over resident/ alien visa papers to be a serious, deportable fed crime. Apparently this last election was a massive sting op where agents infiltrated groups responsible which will legitimize the anticipated red tsunami. I had my doubts till i read papers, ignoring distraction news. Historically Thanksgiving is best day for this sorta thing per ClA in their marshall law plan, similar to obama planned where he actually filed for reeducation camps in his submitted plans with the 3 letter agencies (walmarts people learned, turned out to be true). It sems something is coming soon

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
November 13, 2018 9:23 AM

I think the stock market crash is already here and we continue to keep goin down. This should bring the crypto market down to its bottom before the big rebound of bitcoin prices We are expecting.

Joe
Joe
November 13, 2018 12:52 AM

Martin Armstrong.

The Economic Confidence Model has a turning point here this November 24/25. That can produce the temporary high. The next one November 21, 2018, is the one that tends to produce the major events that are often political in nature. For example, on the 1998 wave, we saw the Long Term Capital Management collapse as a result of the Russian collapse. Then the Pi Turning point produced the 911 attack on the World Trade Center to the day.

For the chart and further details.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 13, 2018 11:02 AM

Joe, Armstrong shows the next stock market bottom for January 18, 2019, which fits the idea that the second wave for BTC and LTC will occur at end of this year, or into next, with the altcoins’ peak (like RDD) several days later, like what happened during last December to January. Money from cryptos would then flow back to the stock market as it rises post Jan. 18.

We are also looking for the third of four interpretations of Christine Beadsworth’s dream of the RDD baby in her arms with the message of “a year and ten days” which is January 23, 2019.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 13, 2018 11:06 AM

Error: Armstrong’s stock market bottom is for January 18, 2020.

Mike k
Mike k
November 14, 2018 3:30 AM

Hi Joe, It looks like to me that the temporary high you refer to in Martin’s chart is for the year 2017. The turning point for 2018 is Nov 21 and it is political in nature. Let us seriously pray it is not impeachment

Joe
Joe
November 14, 2018 11:57 AM

Yes Mike. The answer was given in 2017. Political nature is one of the many probabilities which Marty himself is not sure of. Jeff Byrely is talking of a kick off event [no date given]. But what is sure, is a major turning on 21st.

MHUK
MHUK
November 14, 2018 4:52 AM

I read something Martin Armstrong put out earlier this year where he felt the DJI would go to 30k – 40 k.

Mike k
Mike k
November 26, 2018 7:10 AM

Almost one fifth the way to that 166

Beth
Beth
November 21, 2018 8:09 PM

So then here is my question as I would like to move the savings I have been waiting to invest somewhere quickly:

Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, or other crypto?

Please and thank-you from a single mom seeking to prepare and provide for my son.

Richard
Richard
November 22, 2018 10:55 AM

Not investment advice but if the stock market really goes down hard in the next couple of weeks I plan to be back in. I sold my IRAs to cash a couple months back and plan to put them back into the market in December. If the market starts rising again I believe Gold and silver could hit new lows. So I personally think next year is the year to buy metals.
Just my thoughts- could be wrong.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 15, 2018 3:19 AM

My crypto tracker app shows a 24 hour move of 911.33 usd and a volume of 17756 (1775-6?)

william
william
November 14, 2018 7:21 AM

James,
One explanation for green 166: it could be the news come out that US and China successfully seal an agreement leading to the ending of trade war. There is news that next few days China’s vice premier Liu He is coming to US for the negotiations with US counterparts to pave the way for the meeting of US president and China president at G20 at the end of November. Don’t know on which date Liu He will come to US. It should be worthwhile to keep alert on that day Liu He will meet US counterparts. On Chinese side, I think they have to provide some kind of agreement in order to stop DT to impose further tariffs on further $267 billion goods imported to US. Those few days of negotiations maybe the day of green 166 spiking.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 14, 2018 9:29 AM

G20 meeting = 30 November – 1 December 2018

william
william
November 15, 2018 3:57 PM

CF,
Do you have any memory of prophetic words about the oil? I just found some Jan call option for oils is very cheap. Have bought some already. Thinking to buy more if the prophetic words agree with it.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
November 15, 2018 4:13 PM

ScottyAUS previously saw 55, 88, which he interpreted as future Oil prices. You know that Oil recently hit $55.

Carolanne saw Oil at $55 – $57, with more focus on $55.

I am so scared of trading Oil, because of its mad fluctuations everyday.

Please also study this link, where i posted links from Z3 member Psalm 83:18. It makes reference to Oil, equities and metals.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 15, 2018 5:59 PM

william and CF, the only thing left for Tera’s dream fulfillment is oil price to go up.

william
william
November 15, 2018 11:05 PM

Thank CF and Marcio. On last Wednesday, when S&P dropped down to 2690, I closed all the short positions. Then look around what call option I can buy. By chance, I look into Apple ( APPL ) and Facebook call option. Currently Nasdaq is 7259.
Remember Phanuel saw ” some index drop 1000 points to 6900 ” ? Suppose it is Nasdaq. Then it means it still needs to rise up 641 points to get to 7900. So I spent a few hundred dollars and bought some Apple and Facebook Dec call option . Expecting it to become 10-100 fold.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 15, 2018 11:15 PM

William, I am not into the stock market, but it does look like the final leg up of a “W” top is coming.

william
william
November 15, 2018 11:36 PM

I just share it for anyone who could be interested to look into Apple and Facebook price. They all come down to their temporary low points. Plan to close the call option when Nasdaq is approaching 7900 and open the put option, if everything go well. It could be a very amazing ride. Boeing is another choice. Its share price could go quite high if US and China resolve their trade disputes. Boeing’s price is down because recently its plane went down in Indonesia.

When Nasdaq approaching 7900, I would think the gold price should be down . It could be a right moment to move into call option for gold when Nasdaq approaching 7900.