“I am stirring a fire under My people in Australia.”

This land is your land. And this land is My land.

I am about to do a work here.

I am about to awaken a sleeping giant, My people who have been sleeping in the light.

They have been dwelling in peace and safety.

That is about to end.

I am stirring a fire under My people in Australia. Those who have had wrong ideas and beliefs about My coming. Those who have not walked in My ways, but enjoyed worshipping Me in churches on Sunday. I will be visiting these.

Australia, My Great Southland. Do you wish to be of MY Holy Spirit?

I see all. I see the terrible sin crying out from the land. There is blood on your hands Australia.

I cannot look away and I must act. I will bring you to repentance.
And in this land, this people will know who I am. They will know exactly what I am doing. I will make it plain to unbelievers Who is acting.

I will bring about a shaking of this nation. It will not be with an earthquake in the beginning, for I will use other methods to shake this land. I have been shaking the governmental foundations, and they are not on solid ground. That has been exposed. The trust in government in this land has been destroyed. And now they must turn to Me and put their trust in Me.

They are about to watch their friends across the sea fall.

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Dear Alison,
We pray fervently that SSM will not be approved in Australia. Our foes are large and powerful but God is our strength and fortress.
Phil

Tracey
Tracey
August 14, 2017 12:12 am
Hi Phil, and thanks for your prayers concerning SSM. I am doing the same, here in Victoria. Indeed, our foes ARE many — I’ve seen the numbers of rainbow flags soar on FB, just this past weekend! Nevertheless, you and I both agree that our God is stronger still. 2 Kings 6:8-16, King James Version (KJV) 8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp. 9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down. 10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice. 11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel? 12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber. 13 And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. 14 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about. 15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?… Read more »
Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi Alison,
I sincerely hope, that you don’t live in Port Hedland, WA?
Recently, I had a disturbing dream, where Port Hedland just disappeared from the map of Australia in a huge earthquake.
I’m still waiting for a confirmation from the Lord, but it was so crystal clear.
Meanwhile, many are praying ‘down under’against SSM.
I’m from Qld, by the way.
Blessings to you my dear sister!

August 14, 2017 8:21 pm

No Jennifer, I live in Perth. But your dream has reminded me of one I was given years before I moved from the hills to my current home. The dream was of a tsunami. Over the years, the Lord has told me more about what to expect. We are now one Km from the ocean but He has assured me that this is exactly where He wants me and we will be safe. That the wave will come in exactly 1 Km. I had not been told about any destruction further north. Perhaps what you saw in your dream is the same event I saw? I believe there will be strong earthquake striking somewhere below Indonesia and causing a tsunami down our coast. In the dream I also saw many small military boats riding in ‘on the wave’. I tried to escape but was captured and forced to eat their food. At the time, I thought an Islamic takeover.
Keep praying for more on your dream. Perhaps we will hear from others who have also had similar dreams.
God bless

August 16, 2017 5:57 pm

hi alison. may i ask what location you are in? i am in kardinya. some years ago when i was just starting out on the christian path some had dreams and visions of devastation in fremantle – both bridges were down and many buildings were destroyed. also there have been visions of a tsunami hitting the north west which will wipe out industry there – karratha and port hedland as they are both on the shore line would be directly affected as well as barrow island. if a sizable wave struck those areas there is nothing there that would stop it . the whole area is flood plain

August 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi Brian, had meant to come back here and answer your comment. I am in the Northern coastal suburbs. We are just 1K from the coast. The Lord has told me on many occasions that a tsunami is coming. And that I will be fine where I am. Perhaps the north west tsunami is the same one that I saw and will sweep down our coast. No idea if that is possible. I just know what the Lord said to me. We can do a lot of speculating when we have such dreams. I find it’s best to stay real close to the Father and ask Him for more info. It has taken me some years to get to that place though, unfortunately.

August 27, 2017 2:46 am

thanks for replying Alison. heres a couple of links that may help explain what will happen should this ever occur. I think that we being on the west coast would not be as affected as the east coast as there is no continental shelf to help slow a wave down. if you are right and the wave doesn’t go much beyond 1k then id say we would be getting the tail end

Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi Brian,
Could you tell me more about the dreams and visions that other people had about a tsunami hitting the north west, please! (Port Hedland namely)
Blessings!

Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 28, 2017 1:20 am

Thank you, Brian!
It’s amazing!

August 19, 2017 6:14 am

hi jennifer – if you copy and paste this link it will supply several further links that will lead to further research

Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Wow, Brian!
I had no idea! This is incredible!
Thank you and God bless you!

August 27, 2017 2:47 am

hi Jennifer – please see my reply to alison

Jennifer Vertesi
Jennifer Vertesi
August 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Yes, I am praying for confirmation.
God bless you, too!

Richard
Richard
August 14, 2017 12:02 am

This is also from my friend in Melbourne, Australia:
This is a must watch video of Ps Daniel Nalliah (CTFM) sharing prophetic insight of what God showed him about the next 3 years and the 20 year plan God gave him in the year 2000. This message will challenge you and greatly inspire you to Rise Up and stand for Jesus.

Micheal
Micheal
August 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Thanks Richard.He is very clear about US, N Korea war happening.

August 14, 2017 7:36 am

Thanks Richard. I look forward to watching this since I’m also tracking those same events.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Like those who dwell in America……..the warnings and lessons for Aussie Land seem similar to those that we should be heeding as well………draw close to God, cling to Him……..let your thoughts be on Him all the day long. Resist worldliness and separate yourselves from sinful practices. This is easily said and hard to do if you love this world. But come out from among the gentile heathens and be separate just as we need to do here in the US, so it is for the brethren and sisters down under. Praise Ye the Lord and Shalom.

August 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Amen to that Steven.

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
August 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Matthew 7:24-26 (NKJV) Build on the Rock

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. 26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:

Christina Rose
Christina Rose
August 13, 2017 8:51 pm

We are certainly seeing a shaking of governmental foundations and a lot being exposed.
Thank you for this, Alison. Blessings and Shalom to you and yours from a fellow Sandgroper.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 14, 2017 5:29 am

Dear Alison
Your message was spot on. Barnaby Joyce (deputy PM) is now in real trouble as he appears to have NZ citizenship so could be removed.One seat majority in house of reps so will get interesting.

God bless
Phillip

August 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi Phil, this nation is certainly in a lot of trouble but most do not even see it. Just thinking about what the Lord has said about shaking the Governmental foundations, I am not sure He is finished with that yet. But this is all to get our eyes onto Him. People spend way too much time talking about, thinking about how to effect change for the better but it is God who has the answers. They do everythng but ask Him.
The Father says He will make it plain to all, Who it is that is doing the shaking. What that means exactly, I don’t know. But the push for SSM is bringing a curse upon this nation. That does not line up with Great Southland of the Holy Spirit exactly does it? And what are Gods’ people doing at this time? There should be prayer meetings, all usual programs set aside. But what I hear God saying, is that they continue to come to church, enjoy the worship but do not walk in His ways! So yes, it will get interesting.

August 16, 2017 6:18 pm

yeah – like that is going to happen. i do not have a high opinion of our current church system

August 26, 2017 8:59 pm

I read recently that there will be a move to small house churches in these final days. I agree with that. What most are doing in current churches has very little to do with worshipping in spirit and truth and very little to do with what we see in the Book of Acts as a model. Persecution has a way of stripping away all the trappings and laying bare the foundations. I am well and truly ready for a real boots on the ground church. If we have to face persecution to get that, then bring it on. The SSM debate and upcoming vote has brought out the sad state of many in the church. So many young believers voting Yes. They really do not know the Scriptures at all and worse than this, are actively leading others along with them, posting the most appalling, weak arguments written by ‘Theologians’ who do not seem to know the Scriptures either. But it goes back to a basic lack of Holiness and a people who do not spend time building relationship with the Father. They don’t know HIm, they just know what someone has told them about Him. It truly is heartbreaking.

August 16, 2017 6:02 pm

hi phil – this nation has been in trouble for a while. almost every labor leader has been a fabian including john hewson. but we seriously fell when they deposed tony abbot. i didnt agree with everything he offered however he appears to be the most moral man in parliament. this man now in the pm position is a snake – he is labor light and the only reason he didnt join them was because of his wife. joining the libs and running for parliament doesnt mean he abandoned his labor ideals tho – he has (imho) purposely set out to destroy the liberal party and he is doing a good job of it.
and the anti christian pro islamic rhetoric is deafening

Christopher Harris
Chris
August 14, 2017 8:40 am

Wow!! That last line… judgment is AT THE DOOR! I believe that is referring to the USA (Babylon). Judgment is coming on all nations, hold fast to Lord Jesus Christ, these days are about to get CHAOTIC.

August 14, 2017 8:22 pm

That was my understanding Chris, referring to USA.

Diana Pulliam
August 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Powerful word, Alison!

August 14, 2017 10:29 pm

You are receiving some powerful words yourself Diana. The Lord is far from silent. It’s what we do with what we hear that counts, and I include myself in the comment. God bless and keep you.