Steve Quayle seeking prayers for Henry Gruver

For anyone who doesn’t know about Henry Gruver, he’s an awesome man of God with some of the most amazing testimonies I’ve ever heard. He has served the Lord faithfully for many decades, but has recently been fighting for his life. His close friend Steve Quayle posted the following update today.

I HADN’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’S FEMALE PHYSICIAN WAS MUSLIM WHO HENRY SHARED HIS VISION OF HEAVEN WITH HER THAT SHE WEPT SAYING ,WITH TEARS RUNNING DOWN HER FACE SAID HENRY,’THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING SHE HAD EVER HEARD’! AFTER BEING RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL,HENRY SIAD HE WENT THROUGH 10 OF THE MOST PAINFUL DAYS AND NIGHTS HE HAD EVER ENCOUNTERED.AT 10:00PM ON THE TENTH DAY ,THERE WAS A STORM OF SUPERNATURAL DARKNESS THAT SETTLED IN AND AROUND HIM.AFTER TELLING JESUS ,LORD I’VE GIVEN ALL ,I HAVE NOTHING LEFT-I AM READY TO GO HOME….SUDDENLY, THE MIRACULOUS HAPPENED—-SUDDENLY JESUS LITERALLY APPEARED IN HIS ROOM AND SAID,HENRY,”I AM RAISING YOU UP AND HANDED HENRY A ROD-,A NEW LEVEL OF ANOINTING OF AUTHORITY AND POWER–THIS DAY IS YOUR RESURRECTION DAY-HE TOLD HENRY TO REBUKE THE ANGEL OF DEATH THAT WAS SEEKING TO DESTROY HIM-HENRY REBUKED THE ANGEL OF DEATH AND THE SUPERNATURAL DARKNESS DISAPPEARED.JESUS TOLD HENRY THAT THE ROD WAS HIS LIGHTNING ROD THAT WOULD TOUCH THE LIVES OF ALL WHO WERE PRAYING AND BELIEVING FOR HENRY.HENRY RECEIVED A CALL FROM BROTHER BEN, WHO SAW THE VISON OF JESUS WITH HENRY, CONFIRMING THE LORDS VISITATION WITH HIM IN EXACT DETAIL,HAVING KNOWN NOTHING OF WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HENRYS CONDITION IN THE 10 DAYS.PLEASE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS KEEP HENRY IN PRAYER TOMORROW 7/6/18 MORNING ,AT 8;00 AM CENTRAL TIME AS THE DOCTORS GO IN TO HIS STOMACH AND BOWELS WITH A SCOPE TO TRY AND SEE WHATS GOING ON.BECKY,HENRYS DAUGHTER WILL UPDATE ME -ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME!

Joel
July 6, 2018 1:43 AM

I live near Henry Gruver and see him on a regular basis. He always has a smile ear to ear but I have never seen him looking so weak and frail. When you think he can’t possibly get any skinnier he then loses more weight. You ask him to please eat something and he always refuses because he needs to be able to talk to people at all times and can’t if he is eating. His body is extremely fatigued and I personally think the enemy is attacking him with his weight/health since it’s his weakness at the moment. He needs a lot of prayer for protection. Shalom

MajMatt
July 7, 2018 1:43 PM

Update from Steve today:
HENRY HAS NO SIGN OF CANCER AT THIS POINT IN HIS COLON AND OR UPPER GI TRACT-HE NEEDS A RE-CREATIVE MIRACLE IN HIS BLADDER WALLS ,FROM WALKING THE WORLD, HAVING TO HOLD HIS BLADDER FOR EXTENSIVE PERIODS OF TIME-I SENT HIM A TEXT MESSAGE BY WAY OF BECKY,HIS DAUGHTER AND STATED THAT WE WILL AGREE AND BELIEVE FOR A RE–CREATIVE MIRACLE FOR HIM -AND HERE WAS HIS DIRECT RESPONSE—— HENRYS RESPONSE—-“AMEN! I TOTALLY AGREE,JESUS GAVE ME 2 NEW HIPS,SO I AM BELIEVING FOR BRAND NEW ORGANS TO ARRIVE FOR CARRYING OUT MY NEW CONTRACT IN LIFE !!!!MANY THANKS IN JESUS ,SINCERELY IN HIM-BROTHER HENRY’ —–BLESSINGS TO THE BRETHREN WHO ARE STANDING WITH HENRY IN PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING ,FOR GODS CREATIVE MIRACLES IN HIS BODY! SQ

Kathy
Kathy
July 8, 2018 12:51 AM

Father, I thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ, who gave His life on the cross. Jesus, I thank You that You shed Your blood in order that the world might be saved, healed, and delivered. We thank you now, Jesus, for touching Henry’s body and healing it completely. You are an awesome God, and we give you all praise, honor, and glory! Amen!

Ann
Ann
July 7, 2018 8:24 PM

TY for updating us!

Anthony Treffers
Anthony Treffers
July 8, 2018 7:49 AM

Thank you for the update, MajMatt. I have passed the messages on to others so they too can pray.

Melty
Melty
July 6, 2018 1:40 AM

Praying for Henry!!!

Paula
Paula
July 6, 2018 5:42 AM

What is God’s will in this situation? To me, that is the most important prayer to pray. It is hard to see our loved ones suffer especially when they have so much more to offer to the world. When I read or hear of stories such as these I always remember Hezekiah. Ultimately, the will of the Lord shall prevail.

John Barry
John Barry
July 6, 2018 10:33 AM

Amen Sister Paula , GOD took Billy Graham & Chuck Youngbrandt home in Feb. this year , these are signs & GODs timing . I pray ABBAs Will for Henry & family , but there is a reason GOD is taking some of HIS older saints home now and we should all note these passing’s for they speak of the day and hour . Blessings

jmore
jmore
July 6, 2018 6:21 PM

According to Henry’s own prophecies which I wholeheartedly believe it is not his time to pass yet. He is in his end time American Prophecy in which he rebuilds a church after the great earthquake. These awesome awe inspiring prophecies are in “A Prayer Walkers Handbook” and “A Prayer Walkers Manual.” Google to download for free or support Henry but getting them from his site under the “resources” tab with any donation amount.

Even though we know according to prophecy that this man must live, continue to pray as Daniel prayed for prophecy to take place! Jesus restore his body and let your light shine ever so brightly through this faithful servant so that your glory can reach the ends of the earth. So be it!!

John Barry
John Barry
July 6, 2018 9:34 PM

Brother jmore , I love Henry too and I see you are exercising your Faith for Henry as am I and as we all should . John Paul Jackson had a word after his grandchildren had been born that he would live to see the trib. , he got cancer in his leg in late 2015 and died in less than a year . He had many skilled prayer warriors praying for him , good medical treatment , yet died at 64 . By all we know and believe this should not have happened , John Paul should have been healed but was not , why ? GOD has saved my life ( I am 66 ) Supernaturally 5 times , I am no John Paul or Henry Gruver , so why ? My Spirit filled wife died at 31 , my prayers did not save her , why ? Do not be to disappointed if GOD does not answer your prayers the way you expect . HIS ways are not our ways , Blessings & Prayers .

Julie Reller
July 7, 2018 6:56 AM

John Paul Jackson (JPJ) made an incredible statement about his death. In a conference he stated the Lord told him he was going to live to be an “old man”. In the very next story he told how he was out jogging & was taken in a vision & shown all the meanings of the items in the Tabernacle. At the conclusion of the vision he returned to jogging & a car of kids came by & threw a slurpy all over him. He stopped and said to the Lord, “Why Lord, Iam an old man?” It stood out in my spirit monumentally. I, as many others, had been left wondering about his death. I later wondered if the Lord smiled at JPJ when he reminded him of this.. It touched my heart when Terry Bennett mentioned JP, lightly weeping, but said JP & Bob Jones visited him at the Shiloh property (coming in as eagles) & telling him they were going to ‘help him’,

John Barry
John Barry
July 7, 2018 9:06 AM

Sister Julie Thank you for sharing the details I did not know . I went to church with JPJ at Church on the Rock when he just started his ministry in 1985 & 86 & JPJ used to tell Church on the Rock GOD told him he was an 11th hour ministry / prophet . I asked JPJ one time if he thought that meant he would die before the Trib. started . JPJ said he thought it was possible but did not have word from the LORD on it . When he died I remembered him saying that and wondered . Blessings

Julie Reller
July 8, 2018 11:21 AM

Thank You John Barry, I always love your comments.

jmore
jmore
July 11, 2018 3:13 PM

Correction: Henry’s prophecies regarding End Time America are in “Visions of a Walker.” http://theheckhypothesis.com/pdf/Cross%20Wise%20Visions%20of%20Henry%20Gruver.pdf

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 11, 2018 4:45 PM

Dear jmore, thanks for sharing this very important link.

Ann
Ann
July 9, 2018 6:05 PM

Dear Brother John:
You mean as in a son that’s spared from the horrors of the evil day that The Lord warned us would come?
And are you referring to a righteous man perishes & no man layeth it to heart it is to spare them from evil to come?
Blessings,
Sister Ann

John Barry
John Barry
July 9, 2018 7:55 PM

Sister Ann that is part of it , also Psalm 37 & Hebrews 9: 27 . We live at the end of the age , evil abounds in & thru all human senses 24/7 ( media , music , schools , sports , jobs , dead church’s , etc. ) , that any are saved is a miracle under the continual onslaught of the enemy . ABBA Father chose us to be here now and HE numbers our days for HIS Kingdom purpose not ours . I Know Henry will live till his time to go home , he is GODs servant , GOD takes care of HIS own . If it is his time he will go , if not he will stay at the LORDs will . My words are poor , the best I can explain it . Blessings my friend !

Ann
Ann
July 10, 2018 11:33 PM

Amen, Brother John. Very well stated. So very true. May God continue to keep us in the palm of His hands until the day He takes us home to be with Him (as in pre-trib or mid-trib rapture). Post just doesn’t make sense any way I look @ it. As someone else put it: basically, it means that The Lord Jesus has the church doing a u-turn in the clouds & leaving their wedding supper of The Lamb after it’s already been served on their plate to get cold until after they return from watching Jesus defeat Satan @ Armageddon. If my theology’s incorrect please let me know.
Blessings!
P.S. I’m certain I sound like I engage in escapism via thoughts of the rapture & I’m certain that criticism would be correct now.

Raymond
Raymond
July 6, 2018 3:33 AM

I hope he gets better.

Christine Beadsworth
July 6, 2018 9:41 AM

Praise God. I have been so concerned and searching for an update! Thank you for posting!

Ann
Ann
July 7, 2018 11:34 AM

Amen! Would someone keep us updated on Brother Henry Gruver, please? Prayers for his health & healing!

TerriJ
TerriJ
July 6, 2018 6:48 PM

Me too! His FB page gives very little updates…no criticism here…just have been looking for more detailed info…the nurse in me needs the medical details!

Joseph
Joseph
July 8, 2018 1:16 PM

Saints, in the absence of any new info, let us continue to pray for Brother Henry Gruver.

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
July 6, 2018 10:20 AM

Praying for Henry and the many thousands of lives he will yet touch through the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Bernie Pavilonis
Bernie Pavilonis
July 6, 2018 8:30 AM

Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus. I Love this great man of God and have been praying for him. Glory to God !

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
July 6, 2018 9:34 AM

Henry Gruver leads our church camp in Malaysia few years ago. All prayers to him.