The stage all over America is about to be swiped to the next screen of true worship.

Professional worshipers will soon find themselves sitting down as they watch the spirit-led worshipers stand and lead My people to me. Hungry for Me, hurting and despairing, My people are in need of only Me. A back seat these professional worshipers will take or they will chose to remain in place, opening even more the door of pride, while refusing to yield to My spirit within.

Striving with professional worshipers will not continue permanently. In danger of false worship, more each day, as they refuse My spirit’s leading by only Me. Their goal has been popularity, leaving out sincere and pure worship of Me in spirit and truth. Sit they will and some will even leave to follow dangerous doctrines devoid of dependence on Me. Loving Me with all your heart, mind, soul and strength requires dependence, fueled by trust, in Me.

The stage all over America is about to be swiped to the next screen of true worship, devoid of the current corruption that is now in My church. Future calamities will require My pure presence, not man’s presence and over inflated egos. There will be no place for such human flesh in the near future. My spirit alone will be able to satisfy the needs of My people.

If you find yourself sitting in the days ahead, repent and yield to Me and My ways. The choice will be yours. Worship of Me will not be easy in the days that are left. Worship will cost you more than ever when believers in Me are disdained because of My name.

Not only worship leaders, but well known preachers will find themselves sitting too; no longer preaching My truth, but words to tickle the ears of My sheep – those are My sheep! I will soon stand in your place and you will see My words are the only words that bring healing and deliverance. Mixture must end. Compromise must end. I see it all.

Weep between the porch and the sheep, now, or your end will be apart from Me, indefinitely. Too much financial gain has been the mainstay and it’s even been done in My name. Yes, I AM love. I AM also a father who chastises those who are Mine, the ones I do love.

Scripture References:

Luke 2:35 (TPT) “…Many will oppose this sign, but it will expose to all the innermost thoughts of their hearts before God.”

Joel 2:17 (NKJV) Let the priests, who minister to the Lord, Weep between the porch and the altar; Let them say, “Spare Your people, O Lord, And do not give Your heritage to reproach,
That the nations should rule over them. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’ ”

Proverbs 15:10 9 (NKJV) Harsh discipline is for him who forsakes the way, and he who hates correction will die.

John 4:22-24 (NKJV) You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a prophetic scribe and author. In her role as a prophetic psalmist since 2005, and now as aspiring harpist, she, like Elisha, hear’s “But now, bring me a harpist. And while the harpist played, the hand of the Lord came upon Elisha.” (2 Kings 3:15) Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace and a resource for all who are seeking Jehovah God’s peace. She holds a Bachelor of Ministry degree from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia, and a Master of Social Work degree from The University of Alabama. Having overcome chronic grief, her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Lydia Hodge
July 12, 2018 11:55 AM

A sincere word of God. Let it be so Lord.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
July 14, 2018 6:56 PM

Two years ago next month, one week after my wife was tragically killed along with her father in an auto wreck on I-64 in SE Kentucky the Lord awoke me a chorus of angels singing, “Embrace thy Redeemer for He died for Thee.” They repeated that twice to the same simple beautiful melody. It was a great comfort and still is. It was pure adoration that glorified God with ascending, even measures, very different from the syncopated rhythms of many praise and worship teams.

This is a critical issue. It’s not possible to offer true worship to God using the methods and melodies of the occultic world. Taking the music elements that are common to exulting and worshiping idols, demonic, human or material, and putting Christian words to them is one of the most effective deception of Lucifer, the former leader of heaven’s choirs. May the Lord help us to allow Him to sanctify our music tastes and preferences so that we’ll be ready to join heaven’s choirs when that time comes for each of us. I’d suggest reviewing the music of the church during the years following the Protestant Reformation, the grand hymns of Isaac Watts, Luther, Westley etc and much of work of JS Bach and others such and Handel.

July 14, 2018 7:05 PM

Wow, what a great testimony. Thanks for sharing that Mark and so sorry to hear about your loss, but what a great God we serve!

Scott
Scott
July 15, 2018 11:40 PM

Mark…you are spot on about using other melodies. Our music leader came out with a version of Amazing Grace that was to the music of the House of the Rising Sun. They thought it sounded “cool”. It was not well received…I reminded him that the song was about a house of prostitution.

Ivette Ellis
Ivette Ellis
July 16, 2018 8:07 PM

Mark,
My condolences on your losses. How beautiful for the Lord to have his angels sing over you. Recently, I’ve been pondering about singing some of the Psalms, without any instruments.

Bob
Bob
July 13, 2018 1:55 AM

This website has really helped me to understand what true worship is all about.

or

Elaine
Elaine
July 14, 2018 9:34 PM

John 4:23-24 “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Ketchup called picante is still ketchup. Does the entertainment/performance-based, man-centered jive that calls itself “worship” look anything like the picture of throne room worship in Revelation 4 and 5? If you seek a Bible explanation of what true worship really is (based on the original Hebrew and Greek meanings you can read for yourself in Strong’s Concordance), visit Worshipers of the Living God Ministries (wotlgministries.org). You can also download a free series of scriptural teachings from http://www.worshipaccordingtohisword.com.

Bob
Bob
July 19, 2018 11:26 AM

“Worship” has become the word that is used to describe the praise time that takes place in church. Why isn’t the team of ushers called “the worship team”? They do their service as an act of worship also. Think about it…..