I had a very full on dream/word from the Lord. I waited an additional day to see if there was any further instructions, but I did not receive any, so I am releasing this now.

Two days ago, I woke from sleep and heard the words, “I will split the earth as a plumbline, under the sea shall split, an earthquake for judgment on North America.”

I also heard, “Lying, never believing, punishment must come” (there were more words describing people’s behavior, but I couldn’t remember them all). I heard, “North Carolina will face it”.

I then immediately went into prayer to confirm if this was from the Lord and then fell asleep. Then I had a dream of being with my close friend and my brother and I was talking to the Lord (I didn’t see Him) and He was showing me a concrete wall with writing on it (writing on the wall).

The writing was strange and could make different letters but looked like W W W and I knew it would be a worldwide earthquake, or so severe it would be felt worldwide. I then saw a scene of a coastline and huge cracks coming under the sea towards the land and extremely violent shaking and I saw the land near the water sink with houses going into the water and the land that was further inland sink and be in the water and I heard, “The factories will be dry. The houses will fall into the water”.

Then I heard something like, “from North Carolina to Cuba”.

Then I woke up and also heard, “Waters are coming, waters will flow, abide in Me and you wont have to go.” And, “Get right with Me, or you may lose your mind.”

I felt the Lord was very sad to have to do this and felt His sadness. This was what I received.

In the dream, I didn’t even see the huge tsunami I knew was coming from this earthquake under the sea, only the initial earthquake damage which was great.

This will be a great judgment from the Lord upon the United States. This judgment could be so severe and shocking, people may lose their sanity. I didn’t even know where North Carolina was on the map of the US until I looked it up and indeed saw it was a coastal facing state on the East Coast.

I made a post here 8 months ago about a dream I saw of New York City being hit by a huge tsunami and the Lord said in that dream, prayers can help lessen the height/destruction of the wave, but that it won’t be averted.

I believe there will be a huge undersea earthquake off the coast of the East Coast USA, perhaps near North Carolina that will be violent and cause land to sink followed by an enormous tsunami from North Carolina to Cuba.

I don’t know if this is the same tsunami I saw hitting NYC, but it may be, so I am assuming again the whole East Coast could be effected. I don’t know when this is coming.

Please take this to the Lord in prayer. Please pray to the Lord if you should leave from these areas. I felt this was important to release. Please pray for the Lord’s mercy in His judgments and for souls to be redeemed by faith in Jesus Christ. May God bless you.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 5, 2018 5:06 AM
God Identifies Ozark and Smoky Mountains As Safe Areas MAY 6, 2016 2:13 AM BY KATIE TROUTMAN 261 COMMENTS 156 I had been praying for a year for confirmation on exactly where to go to be safe from the trouble coming upon the United States. Then a couple of months ago, I had the following dream from the Lord revealing the two safe areas. I saw a map of North Carolina outlined and shaded in bright red. While I was looking at the map, the Lord said, “North Carolina will be uninhabitable due to flooding.” This was the second time He gave me information on this. I currently live in North Carolina. Then the dream shifted to a news forecast. I heard the newscaster saying the entire state of North Carolina was uninhabitable due to the flooding. It was a major disaster, I assumed it was a tsunami. Then I saw a map of the Ozark mountains, including part of Arkansas and part of Missouri. When I saw that, I knew the Arkansas / Missouri side of the Ozark mountains was the place of safety. The Lord told me, “This is ideal. This is the best place to be.” OzarkRelief Then I saw a map of the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and North Carolina. I saw an elongated portion of the map, which was highlighted in blue. Then the Lord told me, “This is a safe zone.” It was almost like a vision within the dream. smoky_mountains Then I began to dream about many obstacles coming in our way to prevent us from actually getting there. Then I woke up. A couple of months ago, the Lord told me to pray like never before. Since then I have had an intense, deep groaning of my prayer language. I cannot stop… Read more »
Peggy
Peggy
June 5, 2018 7:20 PM

Hi Katie, I live in the Ozarks, a very small town in Missouri, I remember asking the Lord a few years ago if he would make Missouri a place of protection. Then I started to read things like your saying about the Ozarks. You know Missouri is the show me state. The people here are very down to earth, friendly.God Bless You.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 6, 2018 7:13 AM

Hi Peggy, people are really down to earth in Missouri and super friendly. It made it not be such a tough transition. We love the area! There’s so many outdoor activities to do , we love it!
God bless you too Peggy! Thanks for writing.

Patsy
Patsy
June 5, 2018 8:34 AM

Disaster/Destruction is coming to America, that’s for sure! I have been saved along time and I have witnessed demonic spirits in people, but the other day I witnessed a demonic possession of a person. I was at a stop light and the spirit was sitting on the side of the street shaking a bottle and when I drove up to the light I looked over and it looked back at me straight in the eye and got mad and the Holy Spirit rose up in me and spoke on my behalf. I didn’t have to say a word. My point is we do have to Repent, Pray , Pray and Pray. Be consistent in our living for the Lord. We will need the Holy Spirit to make it in the last days.
Keep The Faith!

William
William
June 5, 2018 8:37 AM

While reading this, I was reminded of the prophecy of Bro. Efrain Rodriguez concerning an asteroid impact of the coast of Puerto Rico which will hit a fault and cause a 12 point earthquake. Be merciful in Your dealings Oh Lord!

CC.
CC.
June 5, 2018 5:01 AM

Whoa ! this is serious….also @ the moment on TV.news they are showing the Volcano going off in GUATEMALA..COULD SEE WOMEN WALKING COVERED WITH ASH OVER THEIR FACES & CLOTHING THEY WERE WEARING…SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN THE EARTHS CORE….? WHETHER THIS IS AS SEVERE AS THE BIG ONE IN HAWAII…OR EVEN WORSE. …OH THE BIRTH PAINS & GROANING OF THE EARTH IN TRAVAIL IS GETTING WORSE…I REMEMBER THOSE BIRTH PAINS AS A MOTHER VERY WELL. PRAY & FAST….SEEK THE LORD WITH ALL OUR HEART..EACH DAY THAT PASSES I ASK HIM TO PREPARE ME & MY FAMILY.
EVEN MORE AS EACH DAY PASSES EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GET MORE INTENSE & WORSE, CRIME..VIOLENCE ACCIDENTS…SO MUCH TO TRAVAIL ABOUT…IMAGINE THE LITTLE CHILDREN WHO REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING OR GOING TO HAPPEN.” WEEP BETWEEN THE PORCH & THE ALTAR “FOR THE LOST & OUR LOVED ONES, FRIENDS THAT THEY BE IN CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR SAVIOUR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. .

mike k
June 5, 2018 8:11 AM

When you go to the good book and rightly divide the Scriptures, we find in Revelation 16:16-19 that Babylon is remembered and judged after Armageddon, after the 7th vial of wrath. And when she is judged, she will never rise again. America is NOT Babylon, only a type, America will be sorely chastened, cut down to a stump,(like Nebuchadnezzar) but not totally, forever destoyed as will be Babylon. And when our country is over run by Russians and Chinese, the angel Union will come to the aid of those that haven’t given up on her , and are fighting as small militias, and will help and do the impossible: overthrow our country’s enemies. And America, unlike Babylon, will rise from the ashes,greatly diminished, having lesrned that God is able to abase them that walk in pride. God bless America

Corrine
Corrine
June 5, 2018 12:42 PM

Perry Stone has also said he has had dreams of a huge tsunami hitting the east coast and I also believe he thought it would be one of the Carolina’s I think it was North Carolina. This word seems to confirm what Perry says. Thanks for sharing Christopher.
Blessings,
Corrine

Christine Beadsworth
June 6, 2018 12:55 PM

The Lord gave me a dream of a terrible flood in the south western part of South Africa and He showed me the waves would come from a north westerly direction., from some event further up in the Atlantic near USA. I believe what you saw may be a huge contributing factor.

Mikey H
Mikey H
June 7, 2018 11:39 AM

Christine, a few months back i saw a youtube clip from a lady from your City that had a very startling and vivid dream of a very big Tsunami that hits our coast in the Sedgefield area. I reckon that could be caused by a large chunk of ice break away from Antartica or earthquake out at sea.

Luke 21:11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

MH

Paul
Paul
June 6, 2018 12:23 PM

Dear people of God,

It’s Cooking time by the Father’s Watch.
Cooking always has a Time Frame.

The clock is going to Tick and I will not be able to post the exact start but is very very soon.

The Lord is Judge and the Victor. He is True and will Crush the Supplanter/Deceiver. Yeshua is the Conqueror. The Haravest which is Ripe will be gathered / Reaped.

ALL this has been shown to me cryptically and is Decreed.

Let us have our names in the Book of Life.

Repent and be Saved in Yeshua’s name
The Lord Keep us

Michelle
Michelle
June 5, 2018 8:13 AM

Christopher,

Thank you for posting this warning.The letters you saw may have been the Hebrew letter Shin (which looks like a W) and shown twice for emphasis – the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
Quoting from J.R. Church’s book “The Mystery of the Menorah” on page 227 he explains the meaning of the letter Shin.”The lettter shin is said to be the symbol of divine power and script – but also of corruption.”
On page 162, he also states that, “The rabbis teach that shin also stands for sheker (falsehood and corruption) or that which is rejected by God.

One other thing I noticed, that may or may not be relevant, is that Shin has a value of 300. The 300th day of 2018 is 27th October. This is 18th Cheshvan on Hebcal calendar, BUT it is 17th Cheshvan on Torah calendar (the day the Judgement of the Flood began)

I also have been feeling the sadness of the LORD over what must shortly come to pass.

Blessings, Michelle.

Christopher Harris
June 5, 2018 9:00 AM

My apologies to everyone I need to make a correction. There was three W’s on the wall not two. I sent an email to James to correct this. Your post Michelle reminded me and I only mentioned two W’s since I didn’t understand what I was seeing but I should not have done that and I was in error, but I should have said what was there exactly, which was three W looking letters, but were kind of strange looking. Christopher.

Susan
Susan
June 5, 2018 10:24 AM

Christopher,
In paleo Hebrew where the original alphabet are word pictures, there are three letters that look something like our W. Sheen or shin which original represented teeth and meant to consume or destroy. Mem which originally represented waves of water and meant chaos, water or massive (some think blood, too). Finally, Kaph which originally represented palm as in an open hand and meant to cover, open or allow. You could check online and see pictures of the earliest script and see it matches what you saw.
If the writing you saw was some early form of Hebrew composed of these letters, the comfort is that sheen and mem are two of the four letters in shalom which in its original form could be said to mean “the authority that destroys chaos. Jehovah Shalom did this for Israel through Gideon and Jesus who is Himself our peace has done this for the church (Eph 2:14) and the God of peace will soon deal the final blow as He will soon crush Satan under our feet. (Rom 6:20). Let us see to it that we are not frightened, for these things must take place…the old things must pass away and new things must come then all creation will have His shalom; His wholeness. (Mt 24:6, 2 Cor 5:17).

Christopher Harris
June 5, 2018 11:55 PM

I looked up the letters and yes it looked like Shin, 3 of them on the wall!

Susan
Susan
June 6, 2018 5:03 AM

Looks like Michelle was correct, Christopher. Whatever exact definition the Lord meant by it…it is going to be horrendous and I suspect a sure thing as it was repeated three times. Thank you for being faithful to pass this along and thanks to Michelle for commenting about shin.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
June 5, 2018 2:53 PM

The w stands for the number 6 in Greek?/Hebrew? I can’t remember which now.

Elizabeth Marie
June 5, 2018 1:45 PM

WOW! What confirmation from the HOLY SPIRIT! Christopher, tears are in my eyes, as I write this. This is very sobering as, “In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.” [2 Corinthians 13:1] What you have heard is confirmations for what the LORD has told me.

Christopher Harris
June 6, 2018 12:03 AM

Thank you sister for sharing what the Lord reveals to you, I read your post and will watch your video. Definitely a confirmation of what is coming. May God bless you. Christopher.