“The Spirit of Yahweh is lifting you up out of your place of concealment and into the skies.”

Deborah Waldron Fry shared the following prophetic word she received yesterday.

“Beloved. You have been totally immersed in the Waters of The Spirit for a set time, like a baby in its mother’s womb. I have kept you and taught you and concealed you in My Grace and Love. My Eagles can breathe under Water, for My Water is supernatural. My Living Waters have filled you to overflowing. You are now FULL of Revelation from the time spent in the Waters of the Holy Spirit.

What you have heard whispered in your ears, now you shall shout to the world. What I told you in the darkness of hiddenness, you shall speak in the Light. You are empowered by the Breath of God. I AM lifting you up and out. Do you feel the shift, Beloved, do you feel the Winds of change blowing?

The Spirit of Yahweh is lifting you up out of your place of concealment and into the skies. The Waters shall give forth a sound at My Eagles coming forth as one, My Lightnings shall light up the world, and My Thunder shall be in this Holy Whirlwind.

The earth shall tremble and shake at the sudden appearing of My anointed ones. You are as a polished Arrow, concealed in My Quiver, kept close to Me, in the Shadow of My Hand I have hidden you for such a time as this.

Now is the time to FLY, Beloved. Do not fear, My Glory shall carry you. It shall be of MY doing, Beloved, by My Grace. Rejoice, My Child. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall you arise and SHINE!”

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
September 16, 2019 5:22 PM
God reminded me of a picture of this website that He gave me sometime ago. God led me here a few years back then I totally forgot about the site until He put it in my heart again a couple of years back. I got reminded of the analogy again tonight: The way the posts and comments are set up by God is like a mass choir. You will notice that sometimes similar posts come in clusters. They are by God’s design. It is like He opens a new page in His hymn book and out step those to take a solo. After the solo is done, the people step back and then the conversation shifts and it is like it is driven by a new set of people for a season. It is a cycle of God teaching others through a set of people, then they have to go sit down and let other people teach them too. Of course, no one teaches from their own self but everything is carefully coordinated by the Holy Spirit. Each one must stay in step with the Conductor of this symphony so you can play your part correctly. Whether you are to remind the people of a long forsaken truth or your part is to bring to the fore what God is about to do, sing your solo well and when the Holy Spirit signals its time for you to retreat and learn, don’t miss that time. Z3 might not be an organized church but it is an example of what a church should look like. God bless us all. For his “body” has been formed in his image and is closely joined together and constantly connected as one. And every member has been given divine gifts to contribute to the growth… Read more »
Carolanne
Carolanne
September 17, 2019 6:18 AM

I had a dream last night I was in my childhood bedroom and I woke up after a scary dream and tried to scream. No sound would come out. I kept screaming. When I awoke, I heard the Holy Spirit say “you are being silenced. Don’t say anymore to those who don’t want to hear you sing.” Then He spoke and said that they won’t listen to your song anyway. So just intercede and watch from an Eagles Eye view because it’s now time for the little songbird in you to arise and take your place amongst the eagles. Eagles don’t make any sound but they see everything. “For the Spirit intercedes for what the heart can’t say with groaning and utterances.”

Stacey
Stacey
September 17, 2019 11:34 AM

This was a resounding confirmation to what I feel the Lord has been speaking to my spirit.
Be still and know that I am God!

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
September 17, 2019 2:23 PM

Thank you Sweet Holy Spirit for your confirmation through Carolanne. Some are indeed being called to a season of quietness.

Monica
September 16, 2019 1:39 PM

Wow! I just had a dream Saturday morning about flying. This is not the first time I’ve dream that I had been able to fly. I remember being in a beautiful mountain overlooking the water. I remember that I was able to fly and then I dive into the water way down and was not afraid at all. (I don’t know who to dive or swim under water.) I also remember when I decided to go into the water someone was holding my hand to my left side but I couldn’t see Him. Actually there were 2 people on each side of me when going into the water. One was an actual person I”m not sure who he was but the other I knew was a Spirit being. The dream made me very happy like God reminding remember I haven’t forgotten what I will do with you.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
September 16, 2019 4:39 PM
I believe this dream & James’ dream about being able to supernaturally swim and breathe underwater are foreshadowing for those who receive a transformed body. Two recent things that came to mind when I read this. 1) Mike Morales, a great YouTuber documenting the geo-engineering being done with real-time analysis of our weather using multiple radars and maps, commented that if you pay attention to recent news stories, there seems to be an effort to scare people from going in the water. This tied into a 12 year old girl’s recent death from a brain eating amoeba contracted from swimming in a lake. It seems very possible that water in the future could serve to hide us. And/or the water may have supernatural restorative power to a transformed body. Just a hypothesis of course though there is Scripture discussing the value of water. Here’s an article discussing water in Scripture – https://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2015/07/17/what-does-water-represent-in-the-bible-a-christian-study/ 2) This hypothesis will be more sci-fi than some people will like but plasma is increasing in our atmosphere. There are countless reports of this and videos about this. There is a Hebrew YouTuber, Childrenitsrealthere, who talks about the descendants of the 12 Tribes, having their bodies transformed by the plasma from God which gives them supernatural ability. I do not agree with everything he says however we have seen what he describes in both Jean in X-Men and Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in Avengers who ABSORB the energy (the plasma) of the universe and can channel this energy for their own purposes. I could write much more on this topic but it stands to reason that when the evil is unleashed, God has already seen these plans and created plans to subvert Satan’s plans. Very fascinating to say the least. Take these hypothesises to God prayerfully.
John Ooley
September 16, 2019 6:58 PM

Thanks for sharing. Christ will bring all truth together soon. We must remain steadfast and abiding in faithfulness to what He has called us until then. Maranatha!

Desiree Kelaart