“I saw in my spirit German troops marching, but it wasn’t Hitler they were marching by. It was Obama.”

I was quite shocked to see the post speaking of Germany today. A few days ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, “Germany must fall.”

A few days prior to that the Holy Spirit asked me, “Is it 213?”

I didn’t know if that meant a time, day, etc so I began to enquire of the Holy Spirit. I was led to read Revelation 2:13-14 in regard to Pergamon and the seat of Satan.

12 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: The One who has the sharp two-edged sword says this:
13 ‘I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is; and you hold fast My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days of Antipas, My witness, My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality. (Revelation 2:12-14)

Somehow I stumbled upon a post of Lyn Leahz where Johnathan Cahn talks about those verses and the altar of Satan and that the altar of Satan had been found and was actually in Germany’s possession during Hitler’s reign. Apparently, Russia got it after the war, but it seems that it was returned to Berlin and is there in a museum at this time. This information really peaked my interest remembering that Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj had prophesied that Berlin would be one of the places the antichrist would rule from.

After watching the video I was praying a while later, but not about this. Suddenly, I saw in my spirit German troops marching in their formation with their high boots, but it wasn’t Hitler they were marching by. It was Obama and he was saluting them like Hitler would have.

When I got up from praying and seeing this, I remembered Obama being in Germany in May 2017 and the people worshipping him. I’ve always questioned why in the world did Merkel allow so many Muslim refugees to come in. I believe either Obama offered her a position or threatened her in some way to allow these refugees into the country to set up Germany for a fall just as he did the United States. Then he will rush in to save the day.

I remembered there being a post on Z3 where he was leaving the United States on a plane for his next assignment.

Then I saw an airplane flying overhead. We were on the east coast so I saw the plane was leaving the country and going out over the ocean. I knew President Obama was on the plane. The news media had reported he was leaving the country on an official trip to meet with other leaders. They made it sound like it was normal government business and that he would be back soon, but it was another lie. In reality he was leaving permanently because he knew the country was about to be destroyed. Very few people knew the real reason why he was leaving, but his departure was part of the plan all along. He would escape unharmed while the American people were slaughtered.

As I was standing there looking up into the sky watching Obama’s plane fly away I heard someone behind me say, “He has completed his assignment here. He is now moving on to his next assignment. He is truly the antichrist.” (see the complete post)

I’m still seeking insight and understanding, but this has been heavy upon my spirit all morning.

Michael Perritte

Author: Michael Perritte

Michael Perritte was born in Munich, Germany and grew up from coast to coast in the United States. Although raised in church and called at a young age, he ran from the Lord and lived a rebellious, wicked life for many years. Remarkably the Holy Spirit continued to pursue him with the call from his youth. He humbly recognizes God has called him for this time and hour. He has a great love for the church although he recognizes many, if not most, are not prepared for what’s coming. His heart is to see the body armed and ready for this hour in history, to see prodigals come home, and the eyes of the blind open. Worship with music is huge to Michael and he has been a worship leader/lyricist for several years. Over the past few years, dreams, visions and hearing the Holy Spirit has greatly increased. His greatest desire is simply to say and do what the Father would have him to and to know Him.

Ed H
Ed H
September 14, 2017 8:13 PM

Michael,
The 2008 Democratic National convention had a stage built that looks very similar to the Pergamon. Check it out. Does not surprise me at all .

Obama gave a speech in front of Berlin’s Victory column.the exact location that Hitler had planned to enthrone himself. He saluted the crowd like Hitler had done and they saluted back. Against German law .

After his speech in front of the “war goddess ” this is what he said.
” With an eye toward the future with resolve in our hearts let us remember this history and answer our destiny, and remake the world once again.”

Exactly what Hitler wanted to do.

Jen
Jen
September 14, 2017 10:41 PM

Great points, Ed. That Pergamon replica in Denver in 2008 was extremely telling with regard to BHO’s true identity . Even the chanting of “YES WE CAN” played in reverse was “THANK YOU SATAN.” Many claim that the AC must rise out of Europe. Well, there you go.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 14, 2017 8:55 PM

Hitler also had a stage designed that looked like the seat of Satan in Pergamon.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 16, 2017 12:41 PM

I saw pictures from the 2008 DNC convention! Same design! It’s the same reason they push for abortion, it’s a human sacrifice unto Satan! This isn’t politically motivated because what have the republicans done to change anything..?? Clinton stated that she would stand by Planned Parenthood no matter what. It’s not about women’s rights it’s about satans insatiable appetite to kill,steal and destroy that created in the image of God.

September 15, 2017 1:05 AM

Great quote Ed. I saved it for future reference.

S. Peter
S. Peter
September 14, 2017 11:13 PM

Dennis Cramer also wrote about this in his book “The Next 100 Years” and stated the nazi spirit would align with islam, however, it would be short-lived. Thank God nothing is set in stone and we have the ability to intercede to either avert this or at the least minimize the damage.

Melissa Ledbetter
Melissa Ledbetter
September 15, 2017 12:58 AM
Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 15, 2017 3:18 PM

This really makes a statement about who he is to those who have been given ears to hear and eyes to see. Thanks Melissa for posting.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 15, 2017 12:50 PM

Whoa!!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 15, 2017 6:24 AM

Wow! Melissa

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
September 15, 2017 5:17 AM

On 15 September 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., the Secretary-General will celebrate the Day in the Peace Garden at United Nations Headquarters by ringing the Peace Bell and observing a minute of silence. United Nations Messengers of Peace will participate in the ceremony.
Yep, that oughta do it.

JeffW
September 14, 2017 8:19 PM

I saw a very clear vision of Obama on 3/11/2017. The vision was as clear as watching on a high definition TV; it was only visual though–no audio. Obama was in a Nazi S.S. style uniform and cap but with different insignia. He was in the back of a convertible and a man with long dark wavy hair was sitting next to him. Obama had his head turned toward the man and was talking to him but again, the vision had no sound. It was as though I was seated in the front seat and they were in the rear seat; I was that close. Then the vision just ended in an instant.

Savage
Savage
September 14, 2017 10:45 PM

Long dark wavy hair – doesn’t sound like the pipe. I wonder who it was.

Sandra
Sandra
September 16, 2017 3:09 PM

Long or longish for a guy? Justin Trudeau?

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
September 15, 2017 7:03 PM

I read someone else having a vision/dream about a man with long dark wavy hair as the antichrist or next to him!

Lora
Lora
September 15, 2017 6:26 PM

Hi ,
This is the website for the museum http://www.smb.museum/en/museums-institutions/pergamonmuseum/home.html . It is in Berlin. Massive and amazing.
Yes, Germany is to fall. In January 2016 God kindly spoke to me about Germany because I was so upset about the importation of invaders into my home land.
James, do you want me to email you a copy of the word so you can check if you want it published? God had not told me publish it nor has He held me back from it. But I feel jolted into action to share, however, only with your permission.

The news out of Germany are dire. Merkel is a Mandschurian candidate and she did willingly and joyfully what she did. Yes, it will fall.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 15, 2017 7:02 PM

Thanks Lora! I was born in Munchen.

Christine
Christine
September 14, 2017 11:16 PM

Neville just a few days ago said God was going to judge Hillary and Obama,
1:11 mark in video.

Michele
Michele
September 15, 2017 9:36 PM

Hi Christine,
Thank you so much for supplying this site. 🌟I fell asleep while listening to the message and had the following dream: My friend Irene and I entered a room switching on the light. We didn’t realize that there were people sleeping on the floor under tables who wanted to be in the dark. We turned the light off.
In the dream I had Neville’s message playing on my IPhone. When I tried to shut it off, I couldn’t. I gave my IPhone to someone else to try to turn if off, but that person couldn’t do it either. My phone was passed around to several people and no one could turn it off. When it finally got back to me, it wasn’t my phone but someone else’s old fashioned one. Even without a phone, Neville’s message was still playing from somewhere inside my body. (Wow,huh?)
I thought about using my previous phone that I had stored away, but realized I needed to get a new phone. I was walking on a street to go to a store to purchase one, but after going a short distance, I realized I was going in the wrong distance. I turned around and headed for the store.
Truly, The Word coming forth from Neville is ALIVE!! I have listened to many of his teachings that have ministered life to me, but this one was extra special. God bless you Christine for sharing it with us.

Christine
Christine
September 16, 2017 10:14 PM

Thank you Michele there are more youtube video’s of this conference.
Neville is actually a friend of mine he phones me often.

Sundar talks about Donald about 11 minutes in.

Michele
Michele
September 18, 2017 12:29 PM
Thanks so much Christine, for getting back to me. Since relaying my dream to you, I have meditated on it and would like to share some of my thoughts with you hoping it will bless you. First of all, Neville’s name means “from the new town” and has “compassionate spirit” as its spiritual connotation. (From The Name Book by Dorothy Antonia.) A city/town according to “Understanding the Dreams You Dream” by Ira Milligan represents “characteristic: that for which the city is known.” The “new” Neville has been teaching about has compassionate love as its foundation and Neville, himself (compassionate spirit), is the essence of it. You are so fortunate Christine to have him in your life as I believe he is a true “father”in the church. We don’t have many of them, eh? Back to my dream: the IPhone is a type and shadow of our identity’s voice. The etymology of phone is “voice, sound”, also “speaker of”…. “to speak, say, tell”…”report” Genesis 3: 8 came to mind: “And they heard the SOUND of Jehovah God walking up and down in the garden at the breeze of the day.” The Interlinear Bible. In the dream, I couldn’t turn off the message (the sound) and neither could anyone else. Someone else’s phone, an old, out dated one, was cast away signifying we are each individuals and the message is to be expressed in our own uniqueness and that the old is to be done away with for what is coming forth is as different as the butterfly is from the caterpillar…. the NEW… a way we’ve never walked in before…a new US shall be seen and heard. The dream shows that the message was no longer just a revelation to me, but had become mine, even a part of me shown… Read more »
ChristineB
ChristineB
September 18, 2017 2:08 PM

Thank you Christine for this Neville Johnson most recent video link! My husband and I watched/listened to his whole message last night and we were so encouraged & challenged. This was so confirming to us and we just love Neville’s spirit!
Abundant blessings,
Christine

Phanuel
Phanuel
September 17, 2017 7:45 AM

Hi Christine
Thanks for posting. It’s confirms what I have shared here several times. Obama and Clinton are going down.

Shalom

Ddave
Ddave
September 14, 2017 10:34 PM

I remember many years ago, Perry Stone did a teaching of how Hier was obsessed with ‘the seat of Satan’ (artifacts) which he had moved to Germany. Very interesting!!

Ddave
Ddave
September 14, 2017 10:35 PM

‘Hitler’ – sorry for the typo, big fingers | little buttons 😉

Martus
Martus
September 15, 2017 5:19 AM

The Prince of Wales joked about his German roots
HRH Prince Charles’ descents from the Prophet Muhammad
Prince Charles lineage includes Kings of Scotland, Ireland, King David (B. C. 1085-1015), Bathsheba.

Power Structure:

Ruling Monarch is the head of the Royal Gartr
Royal Gartr the head of Freemasons (headquarters in London) and many global organizations.

Masons run western governments.

Obama is only one of there puppets:
McCain and Obama share royal lineage – Telegraphwww.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News
Jan 14, 2008 – McCain and Obama share royal lineage … Related Articles … Mr McCain’s family was traced back to his four-times great-grandparents, Hugh …

Daniel tells us that the Lion(England) will have it’s Eagle(US) wings ripped off (war of independents) and later a lion will stand up as a man and a mind of a man will be given to it.

Revelation tells us that the beast who consumes the whole world – UN will have a lion’s mouth and that the number of the beast in the number of a man this lion beast man of Daniel

ask_question
ask_question
September 15, 2017 1:26 AM

I’ve always questioned why in the world did Merkel allow so many Muslim refugees to come in,
they call it muslim trojan horse, globalist is preparing the way for antichrist .