The Sound of Recovery is Blowing in the Wind!

tree_blowing“There’s a cadence of the wind in the tops of the trees.  The sound of hidden angelic hosts is moving in your region. This is a sound of Divine Recovery. This is a sound of Ultimate Triumph over what stopped you in the past. You’ll now come from behind.  Where the enemy once captured and held you behind, you will now catch up and overtake the enemy!

“You have felt abandoned and lost. Now, a wind of Recovery is blowing.  I can go to the depths of where you are. I can bring you to the heights of where I AM. When you hear the sound in this wind, you must echo that sound from the depths of your spirit.  This will release the action of recovery and pave the way to where I long to take you.  My presence and sound work together. In harmony, they serve as the key to open up the way for you. Do not think you are captured or lost. I can find you at any time! I can cause you to rise up and walk out to the place that I have prepared for you. This is a day that the shroud of death is removed. This shroud has covered what I long for you to see. Listen to the wind and then watch the uncovering of your supply so you catch up and go beyond!”

Chuck Pierce

Author: Chuck Pierce

Charles D. “Chuck” Pierce serves as President of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping Triumphant Reserve throughout the world. GSI facilitates other ministries as well, and participates in regional and national gatherings to develop new Kingdom paradigms. Peter and Doris Wagner complete the leadership team of this new wineskin. Chuck also serves as President of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.

Chuck has a degree in Business from Texas A&M, Master’s work in Cognitive Systems from the University of North Texas, and a D. Min. from the Wagner Leadership Institute.

If you would like to give to the ongoing work of Glory of Zion International Ministries you can donate online, by calling 1-888-965-1099 or 1-940-382-7231, or by postal mailing your donation to Glory of Zion, PO Box 1601, Denton TX 76202.

Jay G.
Jay G.
July 11, 2016 3:32 PM

Thank you for the word, Brother Pierce. I have lost much over the past three years (24 year marriage, family, and home). I know it was a test and God has upheld me through it all. I rest in the Lord for restoration and His guidance into the destiny He has ordained. Please keep me prayer.

Steve H
Steve H
July 11, 2016 3:46 PM

I hear you. I’ve lost a 27 year marriage, family and home in the last year. I went through a deep, dark valley. The attack of Satan was fierce, but our Lord is trustworthy and full of compassion. He is doing something wonderful with my brokenness and restoring my joy and hope. I will pray for you Jay.

Jay G.
Jay G.
July 11, 2016 5:39 PM

I’ll keep in prayer as well.

sharon m
sharon m
July 11, 2016 9:48 AM

Amen I am waiting for this …I felt for so long their has to be more More of the Holy Spirit releasing His power through us! I dont want to feel trapped and held back any more Please Holy Spirit send a mighty wind of your Spirit to overtake us for your Glory!

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 11, 2016 3:41 AM

WOW!
This is exactly me! It’s uncannily me!
What a message!!!!

Charles
July 11, 2016 9:31 AM

Myself as well Mark… and I am sure many others in the Z3 family! Revelation is coming and we can already see the evidence of it on this site. Blessings Mark!

RSS
RSS
July 11, 2016 7:12 PM

Today someone at work said “You look lost.” I responded “I feel lost.” I was kind of kidding but my life Is at the point of coming completely undone. So maybe this message is for me, too.

Jeff Byerly
July 11, 2016 4:37 PM

I think the sound that Chuck has mentioned in his last 2 messages will unlock something that the Creator put in our DNA. There seem to be more and more messages about this sort of thing. The Holy Spirit has given me a few. We will shine with his glory Isaiah 60!

GoldenWarrior
GoldenWarrior
July 17, 2016 5:00 PM

YES! WE WILL SHINE WITH HIS GLORY!! Father showed me this in a dream! GLORY TO GOD FOREVER!!

David H
July 11, 2016 6:53 PM

Interesting Jeff, what you said about “something that the Creator put in our DNA”. God’s unique role for each of us is intertwined in our DNA. We can fulfill the works He has for us to do in our complete return to God through Christ at the core of our being.

Paul Benson
July 11, 2016 11:45 AM

The magnificent truths of God’s Kingdom are timeless.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded: 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. James 4:7-10

Thank you Father for your eternal Word; and your faithfulness to fulfill it.
Blessings all;
Paul

Firestorm44 (Zach Pray)
Firestorm44 (Zach Pray)
July 11, 2016 8:12 AM

Prepare to enter God’s Kingdom Everyone! 🙂

Dean
Dean
July 11, 2016 4:08 PM

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:20,21)

TomP
TomP
July 11, 2016 4:32 PM

Dean, acknowledging your excellent response.

Dean
Dean
July 14, 2016 9:50 PM

Sincere and kind thanks, sir, but, the response was not mine.

TomP
TomP
July 15, 2016 8:32 AM

Touche’…..;)

Corrected……..”Dean, acknowledging your understanding of the Word and your wisdom to post such an appropriate verse as a response.”

Blessings!

GoldenWarrior
GoldenWarrior
July 17, 2016 5:04 PM

“The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit!” And, “The kingdom of God is His Word coming forth with power and demonstration of the Spirit.” Two Scriptures regarding ‘the kingdom of God.’ THAT is how the Kingdom is within you! I didn’t understand this for a long time, but now our Lord has opened the Scriptures to our understanding! Glory be to God forever through our Lord Jesus Christ!

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
July 12, 2016 2:11 PM

If we are made in Gods image and likeness. then this what we see is the lie. What we are is spirit. That’s why it says when we see Him we shall be like Him. Cross References

Psalm 82:6
I said, “You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.

John 10:35
If he called them gods to whom the word of God came–and the Scripture cannot be broken–

Dean
Dean
July 14, 2016 10:01 PM

Why do you say it is a lie? Your fleshly body is made in the image of your spiritual body.

When we see Him, we will have been changed from our dirt-bodies into our spiritual bodies, just as Paul wrote in I Corinthians 15:52.

Genesis 1:26: “…’Let us make man in our image, after our likeness…’ ”

To whom do you think He was speaking? You!! Minus wear, tear, sickness, disease, and abuse, your appearance in this Earth age is exactly that of your spiritual body.

David H
July 11, 2016 6:48 PM

The voice of Jesus is in the breeze and His timing is perfect. We have to be able to hear God’s voice if we are to confidently fulfill our role in God’s plan. I was not going to post this article “The Best Time for Something Amazing” at http://www.befoundfaithful.com until tomorrow but I went ahead now because both Chuck’s post and the article seem to go together highlighting the experience of those who know God’s grace and mercy while everything not founded on God’s word is being shaken.

Abs