Soon I Will Begin to Bring Down Pastors, First One Then Another

people

“Rebellion instead of righteousness fills My house. Pimps posing as pastors speak lies driving the lost further from Me. Soon, very soon, I will begin to bring down pastors, first one then another.

Pastors have taught the ways of the world, but NOT My Word. My lambs have been subtly led to slaughter by those trusted to teach and train them. False shepherds have given false hope to millions and millions have taken that false hope, let down their guard, and allowed lies to be spoken into their spirit from the father of lies. Millions have come to faith through religion, a religion built upon lies, deception, corrupt theology, and void of godly teaching. Caring not for holiness, they labor in vain.

These shepherds are great obstacles to faith, placing hindrances on all sides. Their desire is fame and name without principle or pathos to teach and train My flock. Their lampstands will be removed and another will take their place. Judgments forthcoming will rock My church. Some will crumble, others will re-examine their foundations, but none will escape My judgment.

Across America My people reject the good, embracing the profane. America has traded her palace for a pig pen. Where righteous robes should wrap My people, only filthy rags cover their nakedness and sin. They have taken holy vessels and traded them for the profane and detestable. Fools say in their heart, ‘There is no God.’ My people profess to know Me yet live as if I do not exist. Your sins have reached into heaven, now your guilt demands retribution.

You cannot escape the righteous judgment of your holy God. My children, ‘Return to Me.’

But you say, ‘We will not return.’

Life has taken you from Me. Lives seeking money, a bigger this, a better that, have stolen your heart. When all is taken from you will you return to Me or shake your fist in anger? Soon enough all will know where your treasures have been buried. Soon enough all will see. Will you stand naked and ashamed or fall to your knees in humility and heartache over choices you have made? Soon enough all will know, even you. Your sins will find you out.”

“Thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds. But they will say, ‘It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of heart.” (Jeremiah 18:10-12)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christina January
christina
January 6, 2016 3:23 PM
In 2011, the Lord began showing me and my family specific things that were in contrast to Christ’s character and teachings in different churches we visited. First, we attended a church for about 12 yr. During that time, we experienced a few different sets of painful instances in which we noticed were in contrast to the character of Christ (the fruits of the Holy Spirit). It’s too much info to explain here but at the time, in our walk with the Lord, we weren’t quite experienced to understand how to deal with these instances. We continued to attend while praying for His guidance and remained humble under the circumstances. One particular day when we attended, the Holy Spirit put into my mind and heart very strongly to depart from that place. I began crying as it was deeply emotional. This was our church home for 12 yr. But I knew with all my being, God was guiding our family as we had been steadfast in prayer over this church. Later that year, circumstances in our life changed and we moved to a different city. We began praying for the Lord’s guidance in finding a new church to call our home to worship Him. We began attending a new church for about a year when on one Sunday we attended, the Lord profoundly showed us something to the point we walked out of worship service because we felt so strongly to depart. After that experience, we began praying for the Lord’s guidance to find another church home and again, the Lord through the Holy Spirit’s discernment, showed us some things in contrast to His Word. Circumstances changed once again in our life and we moved out of state to where we currently live now. Again, we began praying for the Lord’s… Read more »
Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
January 6, 2016 10:21 PM

It is interesting to note the words from both Ali and Bette. As a part of the evangelical minority in a mainline denomination in Australia I’m left wondering how this is all going to work out. Does it simply mean that a few well-known mega-ministries will be leaving us or does it refer to obscure local churches? If God brought judgement on the liberal/progressive Ministers in mainline churches around the world there wouldn’t be much left. This is especially the case since, based on David Wilkerson’s revelations and what others have said, we will one day see a merger between the Roman Catholic Church and mainline denominations to form a world-wide super church, the harlot church of Revelation. At the local level it will be interesting to see what happens.

John
December 17, 2017 3:09 PM

as much as 2/3 of the Church will join up with antichrist and give him the final vote to become world leader, also a huge shaking will be going on to chastise the Church in accordance with
Leviticus 26:28King James Version (KJV) 28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

Bette Stevens
January 6, 2016 4:28 PM

Ali,
That is an excellent word,,,,,,,we will continue to pray ,but also not pray against God’s will and or judgments……It is already set in some cases………
We know that God desires everyone to come to Him,but at the same time it is up to God who He will have mercy on…….Balancing everything …….God bless you

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 6, 2016 3:43 PM
As the body of Christ we really should cover our pastors with prayer and Church members as well. We should pray that God delivers everyone from temptation and from evil and helps us all to do the perfect will of God. As the body of Christ we have failed to do this. May God forgive us for this. It is not Gods will that anyone perishes, but that all people come to repentance which is simple. Repentance is saying “Jesus I believe you died on the cross and shed your blood to save me. I have sinned God. Forgive me for all that I have done wrong. I repent of every sin Jesus. Heal me and restore me fully. Wash away all my sins with the blood of Christ. Its telling a person your sorry as well and stopping the wrong behavior. Sometimes people need deliverance to overcome because they struggle in a particular area. Sometimes people need to have generational curses broken. As believers we must do what Jesus did. I never saw Jesus turn his back on anyone. Jesus healed sick people. When the woman was caught in the act of Adultery he said ” Let the first person who has not sinned throw the first stone.” King David Commited Adultery and murdered a man. Yes there were consequences, but God forgave King David and restored him. Jesus came out of Rahabs line. We know her profession. What did Jesus do when one sheep went astray? He left all the sheep to bring one sheep back into the fold. Shouldn’t we stand in the gap and love like Jesus? Love is patient, love is kind, love believes the best in others, love does not expose wrongs. Love protects and stands in the gap and saves souls? Jesus died… Read more »
David
David
January 6, 2016 6:48 AM

God told me the same thing about pastors last year.

Bryan Grey
January 6, 2016 4:44 AM

Shortly after making the above comment, I heard the Holy Spirit say “Ananias and Sapphira”. I felt grieved and upset. So I had a look at Acts ch 5 and this is my interpretation, if I am hearing correctly. Given that the context of Ali’s prophecy is the judgement on pastors, are we going to see a couple in ministry die suddenly ? If this is so, and the pattern follows from Acts, then great fear fell on the church (Acts 5:11). The implication is that Sapphira, as an individual, was given a final opportunity to repent (5:8), which is a demonstration of God’s grace. This is horrible for me just thinking about this, and the ramification for today here in Australia and other parts of the world. The Lord has been saying to me for a while that we are moving into the period like the book of Acts. This sounded wonderful until I realised that the context of Acts was the invasion of a foreign power, the Romans, occupying people’s land and personal space. Along with the miracles and conversions (5:12) also came the swift judgement upon Ananias and Sapphira. Please…. I have pastor friends who have died, and I am not implying in any way that deaths while in ministry are judgement. Just needed to add this disclaimer. Let’s pray for our pastors.

Sharon Savage
Sharon Savage
January 6, 2016 11:18 AM

The Lord spoke the same word to me in prayer. Many will drop dead behind the pulpit this year. Sobering indeed.

Bette Stevens
January 6, 2016 4:24 PM

Sharon,
I sense an unction in the comment you posted about many dropping dead behind the pulpit,,,,,,Here is another confirmation that came from the Holy Spirit and it is this::::::and I mentioned earlier in another posting……that prominent leaders will be taken out. ,as the true prophets of God walks,if they are rejected,judgement will fall……

Linda Hasche
January 6, 2016 9:26 PM

Woe, Bette and sadly true. MANY “prominent leaders” will be taken out.

Bryan Grey
January 6, 2016 1:15 AM

Ali thanks again for your obedience to post. When I read this I said “I’m sure glad Im not pastoring a church at the moment”, half jokingly. Any way I decided to take your word to prayer. This is what I got for me personally: God has removed me from pastoral responsibility (after 20 years church pastor and chaplain in Western Australia). He said he has removed me so I was out of the way when judgement falls. I had been miffed at God for a while because I was wondering why I didnt have a church or a group to pastor. I got this picture of a pub fight and they guy who starts it first of all tells his girlfriend to get out of the way because its going to get ugly. Things are going to get real ugly. I was thinking about Jesus starting a fight in the temple. So for me personally I have just learned that I am out of the way of this severe judgement upon pastors and preachers. 2015 was a huge repentance year for me, week after week something would be brought up by the Lord which I had to face, be honest and deal with. I hope I am found worthy to be part of His army, hear Him clearly, never fall away, and always soldier on as a good soldier for Jesus.

Jennifer
January 6, 2016 12:50 AM

Come out of Babylon…Judgement is upon her. Repent and be blessed. Seek Him and receive Him today, You shall not regret it in the times to come.

DFM
DFM
January 6, 2016 12:14 AM

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Hasche
January 5, 2016 11:33 PM

A very sobering message that goes with Bette Steven’s message. I shared the warning dream and similar message I had in the comments under her post.
Brothers and sisters. . . It’s going to be a VIOLENT judgement, for the LORD is going to use the sword of Islamic jihad. Please make sure you have a clean, close walk with Jesus and listen to/obey the Leading of the Holy Spirit, for the bloodshed will be horrific.
Prayers continue to go up for MERCY in the midst of the judgement, that ALL will have one more chance to repent before death, even if it is in the last dying breath.

Bette Stevens
January 6, 2016 4:19 PM

Linda,
Yes.it will be a judgement of great magnitude……many are under God’s judgement and are not aware…..WAKE UP>>This is no time to be sleeping,either you will walk this faith walk or you will bare the consequences………..

Peggy
January 6, 2016 5:10 AM

Thanks, Linda, for your honest, sobering word. I appreciate it.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
January 5, 2016 11:56 PM

Yes Linda, amen. I’ve been praying (and need to pray it much more frequently) that the Lord would please quicken the spirits and save the ones getting ready to be called into Eternity. Life is truly so fragile and fleeting, especially now.