“Sit Down or You Will Be Shot!”

parents_seated

I have had multiple warning dreams revealing evil schemes in our nation. Usually, I am in a group or audience while something evil is happening on stage. Guards are all around to keep us in our seats, but in all of my dreams I get up and leave anyway, which leads to resistance and fighting. There is always victory though because I am armed with the name and the blood of Jesus!

In one of my dreams, the setting was some kind of small auditorium, like a school cafeteria that doubles as an auditorium. I was part of a small group of people, probably thirty or so, who were all being seated in the audience with all of us facing the front. I did not recognize most of them, but I knew we were somehow related, as in we were co-workers at this ‘facility’. However, I knew the people seated next to me in real life because I had worked with them in various ministries.

Once we were all seated, a bunch of guards in military clothing and heavy weapons came down a ramp on the right side into the room. In the midst of these guards was Obama. They all went to the very back of the room and the guards spread out throughout the back and sides of the room. It was made very clear that we were to stay in our seats and watch the show.

All at once, various evil activities took place up front on the stage. I’ll leave out the details, but it was something to make the LGBT folks quite happy.

I was very disturbed and I started looking around at all the other people in the seats. I noticed they were like in a daze: a glassy-eyed stare, with no life in their faces, like zombies. I was getting more and more disturbed and perturbed until I turned to my friends sitting beside me and said, “Are you just going to sit here and watch this filth?”

I never got a reply from any of them. I then jumped up from my seat and shouted, “No, I’m not going to sit here and watch this filth!”

I immediately heard, as through a loudspeaker, a booming, authoritative voice from the back of the room, commanding me, “Sit down or you will be shot!”

I said, “Go ahead, do your worst!”

I walked in front of the others to get out of the row where I was seated. I then walked quickly up to the front of the auditorium, as the only unguarded exit in the room was up front, behind the stage area. Then I heard another command, “Get back in your seat!”

I ignored it and kept walking. I went through the exit door and entered an area of the building I had never been in before and didn’t even know it was there. It was a hallway, analogous to a school or hospital hallway with rooms on each side and heavy, metal doors with small windows in them with wire inside the glass.

I saw a room with a nuclear caution sign on the door and as I passed I saw people inside wearing radiation suits and gloves. They were handling some kind of substance. Then I saw a room with various warning signs on the door, and I knew that room had dangerous chemicals inside. I saw someone in a protective suit, spraying a white misty spray and I knew it was some kind of very bad, or deadly, chemical spray.

As I progressed down the hallway, I saw some other rooms with other dangerous items in them, including animals and nephilim-like-giants. I somehow knew these were all weapons of various kinds, which were being prepared to unleash on people.

At the end of the hallway, I went through another door, and found myself in a big, open area with lots of glass windows and skylights. Almost immediately, I was met by a group of soldiers in various military uniforms that I didn’t recognize. I noticed all of them were foreigners, mostly Asian. They all pointed their weapons at me and told me, “You will be shot because you don’t belong here!”

But I pointed my finger at them and said, “Go ahead, pull your triggers. If God allows it, then I will die. If God doesn’t allow it, then your guns won’t work. Try your best, but know that my God is in charge and holds the ultimate authority.”

That was the end of my dream.

I have also seen foreign military troops in other dreams and in each case they have attempted to intimidate me, but I have pointed my finger at them and taken authority in the Name of Jesus. Then they either leave, fall to the ground, or become paralyzed!

What I believe God was saying to me in this dream is multi-faceted.

1. Many people, even Christians with whom we minister and associate, are under some kind of spell of the enemy. God expects us to follow Him, period. Whether or not anyone else follows, God’s call is the same to each of us. In Matthew 4:19 Jesus said, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

2. God is the source of all we need to walk in obedience with Him. 2 Peter 1:3-4 states, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”

3. There are plans, schemes, devices and preparations in the works, right now, to bring chaos, havoc and destruction to this world. There was no timeframe given to me in the dream, other than the fact that my associates and friends were with me and they all looked just like they do now.

4. The time is NOW to prepare ourselves spiritually so that, when we are facing the horrible evil acts of the enemy, and being oppressed by the enemy’s systems, we won’t waiver, but instead we will rise up in the Spirit and do what needs to be done! Stand for God. Stand for Jesus, the Truth! In Ephesians 6:10-18, the passage about the armor that God has given to us, the word “stand” (in the KJV) is listed 4 times!! God gave me a message on April 24, 2014 in response to my question of “is something coming soon?”. He led me to Revelations 14:6-7 and then told me, “Fear God, repent and prepare!”

I believe we are now in the ‘prepare’ phase. God is preparing us to be His Spotless Bride, washed white in the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ (from a message He gave me on 12/9/15).

May we draw ever closer into Him, following God’s admonition to us in Hebrews 12:1-2, “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Mark Sellers

Author: Mark Sellers

Mark Sellers has been a part of various ministries and denominations in various roles, including Pastoral roles. God led him out from “The Matrix” and the Big Box Churches around 2005. Since then he has been involved with making disciples and helping others see the Truth, the Person of Jesus Christ, and respond to His call to “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” As his picture indicates, he is also a musician. Mark also has his own blog, Disciple Journey.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
May 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Chemtails, Giants, Plagues, Secret Weapons, Famine…many things will kill us but not without The Lords approval. The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords is in control of my life and yours! Amen.

Chris
Chris
May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Z3 Friends, I need your prayers. My boss threatened me today. Recently I hurt my left shoulder at work. I put in for workman’s compensation. He was furious and tried to get me to go off so that he would have reason to fire. I got hurt doing my job. I am rather afraid right now. I have no allies but the Lord. As I read this story I felt like I am being attacked physically mentally and spiritually. My employer has a theme. “Be known for greatness”. And all I could think I’d there is no one great but God alone”. It’s like I work for the leaders of the tower of Babel. All year I have prayed against this theme and have suffered some but in recent days I feel persecution coming. Thanks

Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
May 13, 2016 10:47 am

Chris, please get an attorney to assist you if you have not gotten one already. On a workers compensation case the attorney normally is paid out of the benefits you receive, so no up front cost to you. Also, the percentage the attorney gets is lower in workers comp cases, so more goes to the injured worker. I am a retired judge and still practice law, so if you want to talk let me know and I will put up am email so you can request my phone. I can also assist you in getting an attorney if you do not know any. No cost of course.

Christina January
christina january
May 13, 2016 8:24 am

Chris, May God bless you and go before you in all your ways. God, You are for us, who can be against us? Father, You know everything about this situation and we ask Your guidance, discernment and protection for Chris in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen
Rest in the One Who is in control of everything. There’s no better ally than the Lord God of all creation!

Matthew 18:19-20: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Deuteronomy 31:8: The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Psalm 118:6: The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

Hebrews 13:6: So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

RCT
RCT
May 13, 2016 5:31 am

Chris, I just sent up a prayer for you. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. The battle is not yours but God’s. He will deliver you and honor you.

Sonia
Sonia
May 13, 2016 5:12 am

Praying for you Chris ! That He shows you in due time what He has for you. He has better things for you…

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
May 13, 2016 4:26 am

Hi Chris, I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. It really seems like Father is allowing things this year to stretch us and build us :/ My favourite battle plans include…
1…All things work together for my good according to God’s purpose…even shoulder injuries! Praise Father and thank Him that this will work out for your good 🙂
2…Bless those who curse you. Can’t remember where I heard it said, but sometimes God brings the most obnoxious people into our lives because there is no-one else to pray for them and we are their last chance! Ask Holy Spirit to touch your boss in a powerful way!
3…Dr Patricia on youtube has some amazing teaching on praying in the spirit. She says if you focus on the situation while praying in tongues, your prayers are a direct hit and are massively increased in power.
4…Recently on Z3 a book called ‘The Believers Authority by Kenneth Hagin’, was mentioned. I downloaded it on Kindle! Great teaching but he’s also on youtube with the same message if that’s easier. We need to learn how to fight for the healing that we have through the stripes of Jesus. It’s hard to learn…but listening to Dr Patricia again today and she talks about praying in the spirit can increase your faith. That’s what I’m needing to get into the whole healing thing!
Hang in there Chris…this is war!!!

Chris
Chris
May 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Lynne, I saw victory yesterday and confirmation last night. Yet this morning my emotions shattered my faith. I blew it. How. Cam I be a man of prayer and be so emotionally foolish. My wife sure is a blessing from God. A d how can I discern and not rejoice in God’s protection. Why did I try to fight in my own strength. Only Jesus forgives. I feel like I am a big fat baby who tries to walk but can barely stand when it comes to matters of faith, prophecy, and discernment. Uhg I hate my selfish pride!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
May 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Chris, you are speaking to the queen of losing it!!! You only lost one teeny little battle…not the war! Draw a line underneath, repent, ask forgiveness from whomever you blew up at (oh man…hope it wasn’t the boss :/) and ask Holy Spirit for more strength next time! Remember, take up your shield and your sword. Stand on the word…even when you feel sick from failing…remember my favourite and say after me…Thankyou Father that ALL things (even my losing it) work together for my good according to your purpose Father because I love you. Amen, Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!!!
(ps…don’t forget to give your wife a big hug and tell her how wonderful she is!!!)
(Praying now…)

Chris
Chris
May 14, 2016 9:59 am

Thanks Lynne, some day I look forward to meeting you and Ken .. Thanks for you words. This has been one hard week. I read what you said and went off and prayed in the Spirit. Thanks again. This whole thing is not over yet.! Have a fantastic day!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Chris. You’re a man. Men don’t like to be disrespected. We’re a lot more emotional than we let on. My first instinct when someone disrespected me is to tear their head off. That’s my first response. But, when I let the Spirit take over, I get more calm and rational. I think it was a teaching from Robert Morris that said, “Men need to be respected and women need to be loved.” That’s just thecway God made us. Don’t beat yourself up and call yourself names. It’s not easy being a man of God. If it was, a lot more men would do it.

Chris
Chris
May 14, 2016 9:46 am

Ken you sound like a wise man I wish there was a man near by that I could talk with . Thanks for kind words. I am still angry about what happened. But in a woman world men can not be angry. Period. I spent time at work last night praying in the Spirit. As my sirit prayed I senced a true sadness and anger towards my boss . it was releasing. Even though I understood nothing I knew I was being heard directly and specifically.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 14, 2016 10:01 am

I’ve been there Chris. Was an army brat. Left home at 18. Joined the navy. Became a corpsman. Got deployed everywhere with marines. Dealt with all kinds from all walks of life in the military and in my years in civilian and federal law enforcement. There were times I wanted to beat people to death. Being close to the Lord and praying in the Spirit will prevent us from acting on our desires and inclinations. More importantly, it will prevent us from doing something regretfully stupid like…beating someone to a pulp, even when they deserve it. Lol. Seriously though, if you want to communicate, shoot me an email. kenroberts.kr15@gmail.com I’ve got time for you or anyone else who wants to correspond.

Chris
Chris
May 14, 2016 11:33 am

Thank your Brother!

Adam S.
September 5, 2016 10:55 pm

Genesis 6:4
…There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare to them, the same mighty men which of old, men of renown…

Matthew 24:37
…But as the days of Noe, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be…

^ Anyone else notice that Jesus never said “…with the exception of the giants”?

– – – – – – –

Just wanted to add my thoughts here, Mark. That part in your vision where you saw the nephilim-like giants reminded me of those Scriptures, above.

Mark Sellers
May 14, 2016 10:11 am

A further revelation from God came to me last evening: the ‘announcement’ by the demon in the White House, about transgender bathrooms in public schools, is part of the LGBT ‘display’ that I saw in my dream.

The hallway represents time. Since the LGBT ‘activities’ are unfolding right now, in real time, the hallway is the future. These events will be forthcoming: nuclear, chemical, warfare, etc. And the culmination of these events will be the invasion/occupation/tyranny of foreign troops.

Take this to the Lord and ask for confirmation, clarification and what HE wants you to know and do! God bless you all and be strong and courageous (Joshua 1:8-9)!

Christina January
christina january
May 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Mark, thanks for sharing what the Lord further revealed to you. I had a dream last May ’15 that I saw an online blog post from a pastor at a baptist church I attended for about 12 yr (which I am no longer attending and was not attending at the time of this dream), that read he had once held the viewpoint that he would never participate in marrying a homosexual couple as he believed that marriage was between a man and a woman as God ordained; however, in light of recent events of the Supreme Court ruling on “same sex marriage”, he would now (if asked) officiate a same sex marriage.

Since this dream, the pastor in my dream has not changed his viewpoint in light of the Supreme Court ruling. Praise God! Maybe the dream was prophetic in that it revealed to me that the Supreme Court would rule in favor of same sex marriage for our nation before it came to pass the following month in June. And, it could also reveal that many churches will go along with the new ruling and begin preforming same sex marriages even though they once held the Biblical view which now we’re learning is taking place. Maybe dreaming about the pastor I knew personally was just a representation of pastors in general.

Lisa Andrews
Lisa Andrews
July 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi Mark,
Thank you for this for this very timely info. I think we are very close! In light of the new supreme court ruling about LGBT rights and the rioting and police activity really shows us this is coming to pass quickly and that we should be prepared at any time! Lisa

John Barona
John Barona
May 14, 2016 8:39 am

It’s in the title. Some of us unfortunately are going to be shot! But not a single one of us is called to sit down. No my brethren quite the contrary. This time more than ever we will be called to RISE UP. things like guns please I believe the LORD is waiting for faith so HE can show up. IF I’m afraid of the gun then it holds its power over me and it will work! But if I believe the WORD then I know this weapon was formed against me and cannot prosper! Each into their own faith. Imagine if we truly RISE up fearless what we can overcome. And if the gun works bonus! We just got promoted even better! I know something that I keep feeling the LORD telling me to remind others the fearful ones “you want to be shot, you don’t want to be captured. Especially if you are a young or attractive female. LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU ALL!

Mark Sellers
May 14, 2016 10:07 am

Amen John! The only thing to which I submit is my Lord and Savior, Jesus!! Jesus said, in Matthew 4:19 to come and follow Him. As I follow Him, He leads me and gives me my ‘marching orders’: not the government, not any enemies, not anyone or anything else! Fear means we can be controlled. Anything that’s on the throne of our life controls us. I want Jesus on the throne of my life, 24/7! God bless…

Kathy Culver
May 14, 2016 12:19 am

Un-Ji Yoo—- Welcome and glad you shared this dream! I believe this group of elites —-are scheming to
demolish all things connected to God and Christianity . Are behind the genocide of Christians in the Mid-East
and tearing the monuments of Christ down . We here all know in part and you never know what one person shares could mean to another ! God Bless !
CHRIS—-Will be praying for the Lord’s direction–and Chris ask for protection of angels to go to work
with you ! Jude 24—God is able to keep you from falling .

Kathy Culver
May 14, 2016 12:03 am

Good one Rosemary ” foils ” their plans!
KENZEL—-Not really–but will ask the Lord about learning It! Never know what HE will have us do!
don’t you have to erect a high pole for reception? My Dad had a Ham [ me] and radio –and learned
Morse Code at 70 years of age —so I’m not that age yet , might pray & look into it! He spoke to a man in
Australia every Thur. night ! What a way to get the gospel out –if we are able ?? mmmm!

Rosemary
Rosemary
May 13, 2016 2:29 pm

DFM, ahhh, yes. Wear a foil suit that “foils’ their plans. Ha. Made me laugh!

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
May 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Un-hi yoo mentioned a dream on this posting. The
12th maybe something can interpret ?

Beverly David
Beverly David
May 13, 2016 6:31 am

KKgand DFM. , this can get overwhelming. When I get stressed I do resort to humor. Thanks a lot for info. I hate auto. correct