Sister Barbara – “Mr. Obama will return in his new position as ruler.”

Sister Barbara has been faithfully sharing prophetic messages on her Godshealer7 YouTube channel for many years. The 3:47-minute video shown below was uploaded yesterday and confirms what I’ve been shown. I transcribed the main part of it here:

“Daughter, speak this warning and tell the people what I have shown you. The restrainer will be taken away. The man of sin will be revealed for who he really is, the beast. Mr. Obama will return in his new position as ruler. The streets will be filled with violence, civil unrest, and war. The weak will be murdered, unable to defend themselves. Children will murder their parents for what they have and take it from them.  Your militia will be unable to keep order or gain control. There will be riots and fires. There will be no safe place. The unbelievers will rise to power. Behold, I come quickly.

Barbara, you have seen well and understood. This is the tribulation coming upon the whole earth. Many will be killed for My name’s sake.”

Fighting back tears, Sister Barbara added, “He did give me a glimpse into the tribulation, the part where the children were killing their parents. I did see it.”

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 17, 2017 8:56 PM

All I can say is…….that we all need to exercise great wisdom here and not to confuse America’s Righteous Demise because of her wickedness with the ACTUAL 3 1/2 year Tribulation period as spoken of in the Bible.

Rachel Baxter
August 20, 2017 4:59 PM

I agree. I believe there is a difference too.

Nelson Lee
Nelson Lee
August 19, 2017 8:34 AM

Exactly…because they are NOT the same.

Nathan
Nathan
August 17, 2017 8:24 PM

Jeff Byerly was on the Tribulation Now show and the Lord gave him this word yesterday too
Amazing that Obama seems to be popping up all over again isnt it?

Micheal
Micheal
August 17, 2017 10:39 PM

If this happens there is no doubt BO is the AC. The vision of US plane coming down by Nathan Leal of Watchman’s Cry and the Tru News prophecy alert, just published becomes very relevant.

Nathan
Nathan
August 17, 2017 10:56 PM

Yes Michael I have read them both along with many others Like Bette Stevens, Stephen Hanson and Linda Hashe(Clay) to name a few. The word that comes to mind is SOON!

Lydia Hodge
August 18, 2017 9:49 AM

This confirms what has been in my heart as of late. Many of us are aware that he is working behind the scenes to take down our government. He is also waiting in the wings to take a back a ruling position. It was impressed upon me that many who are struggling with who he is will see clearly soon. God bless.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
August 18, 2017 1:00 AM

This confirms a dream I had on 7-17-17. I was looking out a large picture window out across the landscape. I saw devastation as far as I could see. I saw people going about their business. They were struggling through the destruction as if they didn’t really see it. I had compassion on them as I saw them just trying to go through their problems. I started to feel that they weren’t aware that the land was destroyed. To the right of me I heard Barack Obama say, “I like that the country is secular now, it’s what I want. It works for me. It will make it easier when the time comes for people to believe in me!” I turned to look at him. I saw two dogs that were identical. They had strange markings on their fur. I wondered what kind of dogs they were. They paced back and forth as one, inside a glass window. I seemed protected from them. I thought of petting them, but there was a blonde hared woman in a black business skirt and blazer. She said ” I wouldn’t touch them. I wouldn’t rust them, they will hurt you.” I then realized that they were hyenas. I thought it appropriate with all the evil laughter I heard from him for eight years. End of Dream.
I believe it represents maybe both the condition of the church (spiritually) and that our country is already destroyed, but it isn’t totally obvious yet.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
August 18, 2017 1:02 AM

*haired, and trust

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
August 18, 2017 1:35 PM

I believe they restrainer is the angel Michael. See Daniel 12:1 posted by James***

Hi James and All,
I agree with James on what he has posted above. The Restrainer could not be the Holy Spirit since people will be converted to Christ during the Tribulation. The restrainer will be Michael and the hosts of heaven who have been protecting America and other nations in the world. I beleive the Church will have to “endure until the end.”

I am not certain exactly when that will be, but according to many other Scriptures tribulation will fall upon many of the Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. “Be strong and very courageous” for hard times are just around the bend for American Christians. Jesus will cut short those awful days for the sake of the Elect.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
August 17, 2017 8:04 PM

Yes, I saw this yesterday and wrote down the post at the time,( as I do all her posts)The part about Sister Barbara fighting back teas as she spoke, I had written that too! Her and Brother Dan’s messages are usually quite circumspect in not being too specific with names, but she has received a few that name the Pope, Putin and several about Obama. I have the dates of their posting, if anyone is Interested in watching the videos.

Tracey
Tracey
August 17, 2017 8:51 PM

Hi Dana, and God’s richest blessings to you and yours! Can you please provide links to the videos/audio in question? I believe many Z3ers are interested in what Barbara, Dan, and others have had to say on these matters. Thanks, and God bless.
Tracey 🙂

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
August 18, 2017 8:40 PM

Tracey, I just saw and posted a reply to James Bailey explaining I can only give some of her titles and dates posted for others to look on her You Tube channel archives to find the messages.. I’ve had to write all messages down in notebooks, in long hand to have them for me to easily look up!

Tracey
Tracey
August 18, 2017 9:22 PM

Hi Dana, and thanks for getting back to me. Ah yes, I’ve noticed! Please accept my sincere apologies for being so obtuse! (I’ve only just logged back on, so didn’t see it, ’til your reply came through.) I’ll definitely be checking out the information provided in your reply to James. (Thanks so much!)
Also , I’ve noticed you’ll soon be on your way to England! Have a safe trip, moreover, enjoy your time in the UK.
God’s richest blessings to you and yours.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
August 19, 2017 10:59 AM

Tracey, thank you! !

Tracey
Tracey
August 19, 2017 6:17 PM

You’re very welcome, Dana. God bless. 🙂

Top Gun
August 18, 2017 3:27 AM

I had an interesting short conversation yesterday with some of my friends who are unbelievers and even they can sense (without knowing what or why exactly) the time and hour we live in. One of them remarked that the world would be lucky to see out this decade. The world has entered a new season which has brought a lot of uncertainty, especially for the unbelievers.

Nelson Lee
Nelson Lee
August 19, 2017 8:34 AM

Mentioned this on another post: I really do not know what to think about this. I know what people are saying. I do not doubt they had these dreams. Right now, we have this little thing called the constitution which would prevent such a thing. It would have to be amended to allow him to serve a third term, 3/4 of the states would have to ratify it….after 2/3rds of the house and senate sent it to them (or 2/3rds of a states convention did). That means 38 states would need to say yes to allow a two term president to sit more than two terms. There is a LOT of pasture between now and then…because as of right now…there is ZERO way that happens. Perhaps if a civil war happens and many states are in open rebellion he can be president of the few states that are left in the northeast…I don’t know. But…for the foreseeable future…there is zero way that Obama becomes the president of the United States again anytime soon…and by that I mean in a LONG time…even if all hell breaks loose. Because there is no way to get 38 states to approve that.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 17, 2017 9:00 PM

Dream of Barak Obama and Trouble in Cuba!
8/17/17
Nathan Humbyrd

Valerie Valentine
Valerie Valentine
September 2, 2017 9:56 PM

James Bailey I notice you do not ahed a printer friendly page on your Articles?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 21, 2017 4:16 PM

GH7 release, 3 hours ago
“URGENT VIDEO ABOUT ECLIPSE MUST SEE”
“…. Today the cycle begins, darkness and light, light and darkness…”