Sister Barbara: The Clock Strikes Twelve

midnightThe following prophetic warning was received by Sister Barbara on March 8, 2015. She shared this on her YouTube channel, which is called Godshealer7. She has also shared many other prophetic words there. A 9:30 minute video of this message is shown at the bottom of this post.

This is a call for our nation to repent and turn to God. She warns “the beast and the false prophet shall bring terror on all people one blow after another until there is complete desolation.”

Open your eyes and change your heart. The clock strikes twelve…

You now should weep for I have given you My commandments and My statutes. I have put you, man, a little lower than the angels, and yet you continue in your abominations and blaspheme. You have shown Me over and over that you do not love your neighbor. I see all. I see into the hearts of man. You underestimate your king.

You are a perverse people indulging in your own self-seeking pleasures. You have been warned over and over again by My prophets and messengers since times past until today. You do not heed My words. You mock and ridicule My instruction. You make light of the coming destruction. You laugh at My messengers and prophets. You have not turned from your evil wicked ways. You have erected monuments to false idols, even more offensive in My eyes to yourselves, worshiping things and perverse men instead of the one true God, I AM.

How is it you believe this wicked generation can escape My wrath to come?

I will burn your cities to the ground. I will pour fire and brimstone on every nation, people, and tongue that does not confess My name. I will pour out My wrath and I will destroy everything I have created from the first day to the last, and then I will rest.

Darkness will cover the land. The beast and the false prophet shall bring terror on all people one blow after another until there is complete desolation. Only the meek and the contrite shall escape, those with a humble, open heart, those called by My name from the foundation, those called as it has been written. The remnant of My people shall remain. Open your eyes and change your heart. The clock strikes twelve.

I am proclaiming the acceptable year of the Lord until September 23, 2015, Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

A visitor to this site named Molly Sturgeon posted the following comment regarding this word from Sister Barbara. It is such a great insight I added it here:

I have felt in my spirit the death of John Paul Jackson is significant in some way. I don’t know if you know his history, but an angel told his mother her son (yet to be born at the time) would have an eleventh hour ministry and her pregnancy would be a sign of that. She did, in fact, have an unusual pregnancy in that it lasted 11 months. This is documented in medical records. When JPJ died, I felt in my spirit the eleventh hour was over and the 12th hour had begun. It seems as if Sister Barbara is confirming this.

Pita Santos
Pita Santos
October 12, 2015 12:18 AM

As it pertains to the passing of John Paul Jackson, my mother commented that she felt his death also indicated the end of the 11th hour and the commencement of hour 12. Not long before his death, I had a powerful, vivid dream that I was in the valley of a desert mountain range, like being inside the grand canyon. There was this enormous digital clock built into the side of the mountain and it was counting down to zero. The clock was largely labeled “countdown to the end of the world”. People were running and screaming to and from in their terror as there was very little time left. An extremely tall messenger of the Lord appeared behind me and quietly whispered in my ear, “we have passed the point of no return. ” then I woke…. Like many others, I also believe John Paul’s passing indicates the clock has struck twelve.

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
April 23, 2015 9:59 AM
On the morning of April 3rd, I was awakened with a song, that I didn’t recognize. I researched on the internet and found the title was ‘Time after Time’ by Cyndie Lauper. The Lord was prompting that there were prophetic implications to some of the lyrics and had me focus on: ‘Lying in my bed, I hear the clock tick’ ‘the SECOND HAND unwinds’ ‘the drum beats out of time’ ‘almost left behind’ ‘time after some time’ That same evening I watched the movie Interstellar and was amazed to see it was a film about time and especially the idea of racing against time. It was surprising to see that there was prominent focus place on a WATCH during the movie, with special emphasis on the SECOND HAND. Saturday morning 4/4 witnessed the blood moon eclipse at 4:58am. I was up early to obeserve and pray for Israel. Checked facebook and saw a post by Apostle Paul Williams, whose word was highlighted by prophetess Adrianne Kendell. The following is an excerpt from his post: ‘THE LORD THEN BROUGHT ME TO A VISION OF A CLOCK AND I SAW THAT THE CLOCK WAS READING ONE MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT. I ALSO SAW THAT THE SECOND HAND WAS MOVING VERY FAST TOWARDS THE 60-SECOND MARK.” “Then He (the Lord) spoke again to me. ‘Have you seen this?’ I replied, ‘Yes, Lord”, and He said, ‘Go and tell them; there is NO TIME LEFT. I AM soon coming to judge the world, Let him who thinks he is wise take heed and do My work, for MY TIME to reckon with the world has come.’ Apostle Paul Williams I think the above validates the observations made about the death of John Paul Jackson ending the 11th hour. As the 12th hour, the midnight hour… Read more »
Faith
Faith
April 7, 2015 11:57 AM
some interesting things about John Paul Jackson was he got revelations from God he would live many more years than he did. So how does that affect the 11th hour ? Did God change his plan ? If a day is as a 1000 yrs with God then what is the last hour in his timeline ? Bob Jones died on valentines day and he was shown a hundred year plan he talked about on one of his youtube posts. Nita Johnson also has some interesting insights into how intercessors are pushing judgements of God further out into the future , Showing why some things didn’t come to pass when people thought they would have. No one in authority is there of his own ability.God appoints rulers and authorities in the natural. Even satan is a dog on a leash or we would all be dead already. God also allows crazy demon possessed people to have children. He is still a God of love. As Neville Johnson states in his teachings that only spirits that reach a certain level of ability within the Father are allowed to come to the earth. That means the homeless dysfunctional guy begging on the corner passed Gods test to get a body. God has faith in him. Keep a right perspective of your fellow man. He was begging to get a body and arrived into a nightmare down here and we all need to work it out in love and help each other learn how to overcome the enemy with a right spirit. Pray for those in authority. Pray for the five fold ministry and those operating in the gifts the father gave them. Pray for your neighbor, your schools, your government . Pray and thank the Lord , he trusted you with a… Read more »
Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
March 22, 2015 9:43 AM

@Brian,
I also agree with you the whole heart. Wrath of God can use the instrument of wicked people/ spirit to judge His people. Old Testament have plenty of example how God using Assyrian, Babylonian, Roman people to pour His wrath on Jerusalem. I strongly believe we are already in sixth seals where the sealing of 144,000 people is already begun. We need to wait the Jerusalem to be divided then His wrath will pour out through mega earthquake and asteroid (fire and brimstone) [sixth seal event]. It will lead us to the coming of the Lord and the terrible aftermath of seventh seal (that contain seventh trumpet and bowls)…

brian
brian
March 20, 2015 5:28 PM

exorcist – the anti christ IS the wrath of the Lord. there is no need for this character if the world repented. this man and the system he is head of is judgement but not just for america.

brian
brian
March 20, 2015 5:24 PM

the white one or the black one?

dennis manning
March 20, 2015 1:06 PM

11 is the endtimes number…….in the Trib, the world will be ruled by 10 kings + 1 king (antichrist)…….10+1=11……… at mid-trib the 10 kings give all their authority to the 1 king to rule the world for 3.5 years…..there were many Signs about 11 in the 9-11-01 disaster….the Twin Towers looked like a giant 11……….flight 11 and flight 77 (7x 11 = 77)…….see http://www.bible-codes.org

David
David
March 17, 2015 12:23 AM

What does it mean to claim the 12th hour has begun? I believe I heard of JPJ’s unusual birth from him on TV and I was deeply grieved when he went home but what does it mean to be in the 12th hour? Seriously? It has no meaning to me. It tells me nothing. What? That I am in the last days? I already am aware of that. Am I missing something? I love to be informed. Somebody help me out on this one. Much appreciated!

mike
mike
March 15, 2015 6:42 PM

I was not sure where to put this so here goes….The Israeli election is Tuesday…I wonder if this will be a pivotal time for the world?…..especially if Netanyahu loses…..

thoughts?

Leung King Tung
Leung King Tung
March 13, 2015 11:56 PM

Thank you for your post. I felt so sad John Paul Died. However I know why my Lord told him he could live to the last hour. Many people misunderstood JPJ could live to the final hour of the world. But the actual meaning of God’s word is JPJ could live to the final hour of his 11th hour ministry. The 12th hour had begun!!