Silver Prices Now Testing Hurricane Theory

hurricane_katrina

This provides new insights into silver prices received since my previous post on December 17.

God purposely gives only partial information as an invitation to seek Him and trust Him for more details (Proverbs 25:2). Perhaps as we grow up spiritually and prove ourselves trustworthy, God will provide us with a more complete picture. The process can get frustrating and even offensive, but I believe it is all by design, part of His sifting process, giving us opportunities to demonstrate whether or not our heart is truly seeking Him.

For example, I have been seeing prices above and below the market price with no dates. I have seen bullish and bearish visions. So which comes first? Many times we don’t have enough information to take action, so it is best to wait. Acting on our own assumptions often leads to costly mistakes. I have made enough mistakes to know doing nothing is better than losing money.

On December 19, I saw several prices including $14.00 and $14.01 and $14.66. I believe these are all silver prices because that is all I have been getting lately. Seeing these made me question my interpretation of two previous visions, including the black and white cat getting ready to eat and the Pittsburgh Steelers player getting grabbed as he jumped up. I wondered if perhaps the cat was going to wait a while longer before starting to eat. Perhaps the whole point of the football player getting grabbed was to show he could not go up very far, at least not yet. The market has not moved up higher since I saw that on December 17, but has moved mostly sideways.

On December 20, I saw a price of $21.53. If silver drops to $14.00 and then increases to $21.53, that would be an increase of $7.53, which is close to the green $8.13 I saw on December 9. Silver would have to drop to $13.40 or go higher than $21.53 to make the green $8.13 fit. In December 2015, silver hit bottom at $13.68.

On December 24, I saw an analogy between upcoming silver prices and a hurricane staying out at sea growing stronger before hitting land. I did not see this as a vision, but I believe it came as an answer to my prayers. If it is correct, silver would reach a bottom in the $15 range and then start moving higher like a hurricane turning back out to sea. The move back out to sea would offer more profit opportunities, which would put us in a better position when it finally turns back towards land. Then our position would be much stronger and the price would drop much farther, starting from a higher point and dropping all the way to $14.00, making the profits much bigger.

The hurricane theory is supported by the vision I saw on November 21 showing the numbers 15, 16, 17, with the 15 barely visible. At the time, I thought perhaps I was seeing SLV prices because spot silver had not yet dropped down into the $15 range, but so far all of the prices I have seen have been spot silver prices. I believe the reason why the $15 was only partially visible is because the price is not going to drop all the way to $15.00 before it turns back up again. So far, the lowest price in recent months was $15.60.

Hurricanes move slowly, but the great thing about them is we can see them coming from a long way off. So perhaps it will take a long time for these prices to show up, but if the theory is right we should be well prepared when it finally comes.

On December 26, I saw silver at $20.45. The next day, I saw 1821, which I interpreted to mean silver at $18.21. So if the hurricane theory is correct, perhaps silver reaches $18.21 before beginning the big drop down to $14.00. I like that theory because it fits the short vision I had on November 22 in which I was walking down a stairway inside a home. About halfway down, I lost my footing and stumbled over a couple of steps, but caught myself before falling. Then I continued walking down the remaining four steps, which were all covered with green carpet. The steps above them were not carpeted, just wooden steps. So if silver drops from $18.21 to $14.00, that would be a $4.21 drop, which fits four profitable steps down.

Despite lots of pieces, the picture remains unclear. The pieces might be out of order and unrelated. Some of the prices could be still months away. I am currently playing it safe by sitting on the sidelines, but I have an order waiting to open a long position if the price drops down a bit. Otherwise, I am content to miss the move up if necessary.

This information relies on interpretations that might not be accurate. It is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Earnest
Earnest
December 28, 2016 10:18 am

My goal is to invest in as much physical silver as possible. According to usdebtclock.org, the real price of physical silver should be over $1000 per ounce because of all the dollars in existence. I look at buying silver as buying time, because if you have debt dollars, then you owe your time to someone else. I’m hopeful that these price insights help some gain profits through silver derivatives and mining shares, which I follow, but I’m personally more interested in stacking physical because I see it as stacking more time for myself and my family when the debt bubble bursts. Time is money, and if your money is debt, then you owe your time to someone else. That’s called slavery, which is where many are headed unless they have an asset that buys them time Blessings James.

Todd Henderson
December 30, 2016 3:26 am

I agree 100% the only difference is that I am going to wait until silver reaches $15.00 because of a dream plus comfirmation by James. You might want to check out http://www.newenergyforus.com because when silver reaches its true value you will be extremely wealthy and will be looking to invest.

Ed hoffmann
Ed hoffmann
December 28, 2016 11:33 am

James,
It is hard sometimes to piece it all together.
Something is coming that’s for sure.why is gold at an 11 month low but bitcoin is at $950?
Silver will have its day.Like Earnest said below its fair value should be much higher. Other than the Hunt brothers in the 80’s silver has been held down for far too long.Keep stacking.

I have had a few silver dreams as well and lately I have been going up stairs to a door only to open it and find more steps going down.I have not had any numbers or dates.

Thanks for keeping us silver bugs informed.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 1, 2017 5:41 pm

Get ready…the price of silver is shooting up soon.

shalom

darrell
darrell
December 28, 2016 5:54 pm

just notice that uvxy is doing 1 to 5 reverse split on January 12 2017 as per opening price. found it on yahoo finance.uvxy news.

john - NZ
john - NZ
December 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi Darrell – quite right – so do not position in any options “”beyond”” that date – they seem to “”refactor them”” that become sort of hard to sell – I do hold short term options (exp prior to Jan 12th – bought a month ago – not far out – and I am expecting a good size down move in the next 24-36 hours – if not more) – I may speculate on Jan 6 near the money CALLS – could be an explosive correction ahead of us… (pure speculation)

Ed hoffmann
Ed hoffmann
December 28, 2016 9:35 pm

John,
Even a 10% correction is almost 2000 points. I’m still watching before going totally short. This might be some profit taking. Also your right about the uvxy options. Last time I held 5 contract’s just to see what would happen. I was locked out for 3 days. My account showed zero. I could not trade or sell that contract. After the holding period it came back as the existing price. You will lose 3 days of ups but it will open at the current price.even had stops in place and yet still stayed on my account. Just regular stocks are not affected but keep the amount in a multiple of 5.

darrell
darrell
December 28, 2016 9:17 pm

do u think uvxy will go to 25 by January 12 then 5 to 1 reverse

john - NZ
john - NZ
December 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi Darrel – JB seems to think that the “”UVXY rise to 25″” – has come and gone – with the November 4th high of 20.82 fulfilling what he saw ‘approximately’ – (it did not reach 25). It did rise dramatically (after the article was published) – but the markets themselves never went down as the article suggested. So to see it rise to 25 at this stage (before Jan 12th – now trading at 8.16) would require a massive flash crash – a 10% correction? Elliot wave experts see a ‘wave 4’ correction – but a 10% correction would break its ‘rules’. The markets are distorted – that is for sure – how this might effect the coming correction is anybody’s guess. A wave 4 down would be followed by a wave 5 up – and the the real crash – that will show up after the inauguration (as per Brandon Smith – Alt-Markets – a smart guy – he called Brexit and Election correctly) is likely.

Ed Hoffman – seems we both learned the hard way on ‘split’ options – LOL – but no laughing matter. On the correction – one thing JR suggested is that the coming correction could happen’ in early January if not before. Guess we will see.

darrell
darrell
December 29, 2016 11:58 am

john did we get 2 hangman yet? for uvxy to hit 25

john - NZ
john - NZ
December 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Cliff High (Webbot – Alta Reports) several months ago suggested that Bitcoin would rise from the 590’s (late Sept) to over 1000 briefly – that once it hits those temporary highs for a short time – it would retrace – and sentiment would move over to silver. Remarkable insofar as Bitcoin is now at 969.00 and rising – once it begins a clear retrace – then we might see see silver go up – how far anybody’s guess – but 18 is not out of the question – so your quote “perhaps silver reaches $18.21 before beginning the big drop down to $14.00” might be a benchmark. Getting in on SLV PUTS for such a drop could be a game changer. All conjecture for sure… so sharing this – with no caveats other than the fact that the future is unpredictable…

Brian C
Brian C
January 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi James. I believe your 15,16,17 vision is playing out now, and possibly the black and white cat (i.e., mini long) and Steelers football player (i.e., mini long then another drop). Based on your revelations, it’s possible that silver will hit 17 soon, and then we’ll see the drop to 15 / 14.99 (i.e., the prices you saw on 12/7 and 12/8). What are you thoughts on the above? Have you received any recent updates on silver? Thanks!

Aaron
Aaron
January 6, 2017 12:29 pm

I have been wondering if your”$15.00″ target could be based not on spot, but on SLV?

Richard
Richard
January 1, 2017 11:44 pm

What is interesting to me about the number 1821 is that this is almost the exact bottom of the SPX this last February. Is it possible that the markets will drop to their yearly low before heading back up? It would be a very welcome reset to the markets. Thoughts?

darrell
darrell
January 1, 2017 3:16 pm

james, there is a guest on greg hunter website January 1 by the name of clif high and he has some predictions of the stock market for 2017. have a listen and maybe make a comment on this

Todd Henderson
December 30, 2016 3:28 am

I appreciate you James to continue to post about silver. As you know I’m still waiting on $15. I hope your $14 comes to pass that will be an added bonus. I’m still under the weather but feeling much better than what I was.