Prophetic Insights Show Silver Prices Soon Moving Higher

During the past couple of weeks, God has been showing me an upcoming move in silver prices.

On July 5th, the price of silver was at about $16.10. That morning, I saw a short vision of a graph showing silver prices moving down in a choppy pattern, which has been happening since then. It is hard to say where the bottom is because I did not see any numbers, but based on what I saw, I estimated it might drop below $15.50 and today it dropped to about $15.37 and is currently at $15.52. (In futures trading, it dropped below $15.00 yesterday, but I don’t trade futures.)

After the choppy move down, it reversed and moved up steeply all the way back up into the same range as the recent highs, which were shown on the left side of the graph. In early June, it was at about $17.70, so I am estimating the upcoming move  should reach at least that level. It did not move straight up, but it was steep and steady without any major drops along the way. It looked like a great options trade because of the steep climb. What I saw most closely resembles the daily graph because of the steepness of the drop on the left side. Based on that, I am estimating from the time it starts moving up, it should reach the top within about one month.

White Rolls Royce Dream – July 2:

The graph I saw on July 5th is consistent with a dream I had on July 2nd. In this dream, I was at a car dealership looking at new cars. There was one or two other people with me, but I don’t remember who they were and I never saw them. We looked at several cars, all parked next to each other and all white. With each one we looked at, they kept getting nicer and larger, like an upgrade of an upgrade of an upgrade. When we got to the last car, it was a very large Rolls Royce at least fifty feet tall. I objected to even looking at it because it seemed so ridiculously far out of my price range, but the unseen person with me convinced me to go ahead and look.

At first, we were on the passenger side where I could not see any way to get in, but then we walked around to the driver side where there was a tall flight of stairs somehow built into the side of the car leading up to an entry at the top of the driver side door.

Then the scene changed and I was inside the car, but it was more like being inside of a mansion than a car. There were many large rooms and all of them were luxurious with very high ceilings. I was standing in one of the rooms talking with an old friend, who happens to be a beautiful lady. This room seemed to be positioned at the front left corner of the house, so it was where the driver seat would be although there was nothing different about it other than that. We were having fun talking together. She was wearing a beautiful full length dress that had a beautiful blue and green pattern that reminded me of the colors of peacock feathers. After we talked for a while, I told her she looked so beautiful. That made her happy, so she smiled, but then she said, “Look what I can do.”

Then she suddenly transformed herself into a very tiny person. Her head was still the same size as normal, but the rest of her body was tiny, about one inch tall, so all I could see was her head on the floor. She was smiling because she thought she was being funny, but I told her I did not like it and asked her to please stop doing that.

Then the scene changed and I was driving this huge Rolls Royce, but we had left in quite a hurry, so somehow I was wearing only my underwear. It was nighttime and other people were in the car with me, but I never saw them, so I don’t know who they were. We were approaching the parking lot of a grocery store and needed to turn left to enter. We had some concern about making this turn because of the oncoming cars, but we were glad to see the traffic eased up so we easily made the turn.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I was trying to recall whether I had brought a shirt with me, but I was confident I had. A police man was in the parking lot directing traffic, so I was waiting for him to tell me where to park. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

Since all the cars were white, I believe this was about silver, the white metal. Bypassing the first few cars might represent bypassing trading opportunities, waiting for a bigger better opportunity.

I believe the height and quality of the Rolls Royce represents the size of an upcoming price move, which goes higher than expected. I believe this refers to the move right in front of us, but since there were no dates, it could be revealing another move coming later.

The luxurious rooms inside the car reveal the big profits from being on the right side of this trade. The woman’s dress was beautiful blue and green, which might represent revelation from heaven (blue) and profits (green).

Women represent sellers, so when she shrank very small, my perspective was from standing up inside the room at the top of the Rolls Royce, looking down at her on the floor, so it sounds like once the price reaches the top, it’s going to drop way down.

The final scene, driving the Rolls Royce, was after the woman had shrunk, so the price of silver was at a low point and we were trying to make a left turn, which represents the price moving higher. I believe the big drop in the price explains why I had lost my shirt and britches, but knew where to find them. We successfully made the left turn, which represents switching back to a long position. The police officer directing us in the parking lot probably represents God directing us in when to exit our positions.

Airplane Vision – June 30:

On Friday, June 30th, I saw a short vision of a small white airplane flying, about the size of a private jet. My view was in the air at the same altitude and in front of the plane, off to the right side of the right wing. Suddenly, a blast of white smoke shot out of the center of both wings and went about ten or fifteen feet to the front of each wing downwards and disappeared. It was unusual because it came out of the front of the wings and went down towards the front rather than straight backwards. Then a light turned on at the center of both wings, like headlights. The sky was overcast, day time, somewhat ominous looking. The plane flew at the same altitude the whole time, so the smoke and lights were the only changes. That was the end of the vision.

Interpretation:

Since the plane, the smoke blasts, and the headlights were all white, I believe this was about silver prices. Since the two blasts of smoke moved down a short distance, I believe they represent downward movement in the price. The graph below shows what might be the fulfillment of this part of the vision with the plane flying horizontally, except for two blasts of smoke moving down. Since the two blasts happened simultaneously in the vision, they might represent one move down that quickly vanishes like smoke, which was fulfilled by the flash crash yesterday when the price dropped below $15.00 before bouncing right back up.

After the smoke blasts, the headlights turned on. I believe the lights represent a long move because headlights help the pilot see a long way in front and helps others see the plane from a long way away. So my interpretation is the first part of the vision has already been fulfilled and the price of silver should start moving higher soon.

Conclusion:

The graph, the Rolls Royce dream and the vision of the airplane all seem to be revealing silver prices moving higher. I believe it will turn up soon, but my interpretations might be wrong because the information provided included no dates and no prices. Based on the graph, it looked like the move up returned to the level of recent highs, so I am expecting it to move up by at least $2.00 from the current price of $15.52.

The flash crash yesterday might have been an attempt by central banks to manipulate the price, designed to take out all traders holding long positions by triggering their stop limit orders. If so, that would indicate the downward price trend is about to reverse and move higher.

As always, this is not a recommendation for investing, but is shared as a starting point for prayerful consideration. I believe God purposely gives partial information because His goal is to draw us closer to Him, so it is an invitation for us to seek Him for direction and learn to rely more on Him.

It is the glory of God to hide the meaning of a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out the meaning of a matter. (Proverbs 25:2)

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

July 8, 2017 3:19 pm
Speaking of the economy. I was fasting from all social media, news, TV,…etc for the last few days. On this day the I was sitting at work the Lord came to me with a message, a message I was not expecting. I have been on this fast for my upcoming 3 night scheduled for a week and a half. I was studying and worshiping God through music these last few days, so none of what God told me was on my mind during this time. Even as I typed and delivered this message, I still haven’t checked the news, social media, TV,…etc, so as of July 8, 2017, so I do not know what has been happening in the world. As I was sitting down, the Lord spoke to me, “Tell my people there is a huge financial storm coming, and only my people will survive.” This message seemed very broad to me, so I decided to use wisdom, and get some confirmation, and a deeper explanation. About and hour/hour and a half later The Lord gave me an explanation with clarity. The next great financial storm will be so great it will effect generations, and cultures. The aftermath from this storm’s damage will set the stage for the world to see a currency and economic system they have never seen. This system will take place soon after the storm clears and the damage is done. Only those who seek God, His wisdom, turn from sin, and keep His commandments will survive this storm’s damage. (As a note, God did not tell me when, or what will trigger this event.) As words of wisdom I would get my Acts 2:38 and John 8:11 (clause E&F) on, “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ… Read more »
Dave
Dave
July 8, 2017 9:48 pm

There is an article on Nathan Leal’s, Watchmans Cry FB Page titled ‘War is Coming”. Not only does he discuss war but also shows a copy of the cover of The Economist Magazine that was published in January of 1988 that stated a new world currency was coming in 2018. He also discusses the crash of the dollar.

Corey
Corey
July 10, 2017 7:09 pm

I would also recommend that you watch the movie “Hardwired”. I believe Matt made mention of the that movie as well in another post a few weeks or months ago. There is a lot of predictive programming in that movie, and it shows how bad the economy is going to get in the years ahead.

July 9, 2017 5:00 pm

It is coming at some point. Sooner rather than way later.

jerry rigg
July 9, 2017 11:24 am

“And be not conformed to this world, but ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.” Rom 12:2 Thanks brother, I will hang my hat on that word.

July 9, 2017 4:58 pm

Amen.

brian
brian
July 9, 2017 8:03 am

god bless matt – i have been banging on about this for a years with an increased urgency of late but few listen with clarity, most particularly my wife.
i truly believe that blckchain is going to be the new currency but with a gold backing especially in china and russia
this comment in particular (“The aftermath from this storm’s damage will set the stage for the world to see a currency and economic system they have never seen.”) makes me think that my thinking is on track.
http://www.kingworldnews.com details a bit more about blockchain and the current status

thorsten-r
thorsten-r
July 10, 2017 6:34 am

interesting to note is also that Putin did met with the Etherium Programmer.
also china has by far the biggest bitcoin mining capacity.
this will all further lead to the mark of the beast and fully digital system.

does that automatically mean buy crypto´s hand over first?
i believe not.

there is still the option of the internet kill switch, powershut down and poof digital numbers are gone.

July 9, 2017 4:57 pm

Brian, I do believe you are onto something

Diana
Diana
July 8, 2017 11:43 pm

Matt Smith,thankyou for sharing my brother…Your testimony reminded me of Shane Warrens on Sid Roth program…I am sure that you have already seen it…May trigger more..????
Blessings to you and your family,Diane

July 9, 2017 4:57 pm

I did see that episode.

michael c.
michael c.
July 9, 2017 6:10 am

hi Diana, What Shane Warren Sid Roth show ? What is the content of the show? Thanks

Diana
Diana
July 9, 2017 12:16 pm

Michael,
I. apologize for not leaving more info.on that comment…I thought about it after I posted…brrrrr…
Okay,the short 7:27 version on youtube is titled Shane Warren Financial collapse then Earthquake.
Sid Roth program has him sharing this also on his program..

michael c.
michael c.
July 9, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi Diana, Thank you. I appreciate your help!

July 8, 2017 3:20 pm

*upcoming 3 night meeting scheduled a week and a half from now.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
July 8, 2017 12:12 am

Been waiting patiently for the $15.00. I was hoping we were close. Monster boxes are ranging from $9150 to $8965. I was looking at some old dreams and visions and a low of $14.44 was mentioned. Any thoughts on when that could happen. I’m going to ask for clarification again on my vivid dream as to if it was before or after spot. My thought is it was the price of Silver at market. So I am thinking we are very close to a position to buy. I also know that God is exact and all knowing so if it drops below $15.00 and heads lower quicker I will wait for $7500.00 Monster Boxes. Sounds crazy but I still know $15 Silver….Before or After spot is the question. $8625 Monster box versus $7500 Monster box difference of $1125.00

This is not a matter of being greedy or legalistic but for me a test of patience and obedience.

God Bless

Corey
Corey
July 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Are you going to get 1 oz. coins or 10 oz. bars?

Todd H Henderson
July 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Corey I feel like the Lord has lead me to American Silver Dollars. Particularly Monster boxes. I had a very vivid dream of $15.00 physical silver. I not that good at understanding things from the Lord because my mind runs1000 miles a minute, so I ask him to please be patient with me and “hit me in the head with a hammer” so I won’t over think things. He is gracious enough to do so on occasion. It seems lately that the devil is putting up all sorts of distractions in my path. So I am cautious to stay true to where I think I’m am being lead. The most important thing that I have learned is to spend time with Christian Men! – Iron sharpens Iron!!!!! I can’t stress this enough. Lastly I think smaller silver will work better for trade. But I’m just guessing on that one. God Bless

Corey
Corey
July 11, 2017 12:24 am

You’re right. Smaller denomination silver is better for bartering purposes. Personally, I like the 1 oz. Canadian Maple Leaf silver coins, but you can’t go wrong with American Silver Eagles. Both are great. I hope silver reaches your $15.00 target so you can get a really good deal on the monster box. Good luck to you.

Todd H Henderson
July 11, 2017 12:34 am

Thank you, someone posted about Provident Metals and I looked them up and they were cheaper by a few hundred dollars on the Monsters. I can only afford 2 boxes when the price hits. I try to tell friends but most think I’m crazy, lol. They might change their mind when there is no clean water to drink. I have a little more work to do so I can collect rain water. Silver and Water, should be interesting years ahead.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 7, 2017 7:26 pm

#UNCOMMON #exploits Prophetic insight for July
Ryan LeStrange

Here’s some notes from the first 2 minutes: “Uncommon Exploits take you outside the ordinary. Don’t believe for the ordinary, build, decree and take your thinking “out of the box”. I want to release My unlimited thought process into your life. (The Lord has been speaking to me for about 4 days concerning my thoughts. I cannot move with Him unless I change my thoughts to His thoughts.) I will add more notes under his video later…

July 7, 2017 4:47 pm

I had a dream back on June 13. We were celebrating my daughters birthday. The cake was white and had red and green candles on it in the form of a chart. I don’t know the chart pattern or any dates. All i know is we were celebrating 21.

What a chart from yesterday. Almost 10% drop and retrace in a few seconds. Wonder who bought?
I agree about going back up. Added a few calls yesterday but am waiting to see how Monday open looks on the metals, to see what to do.

For the metal stackers. I use Provident metals. Was curious at what price they start hiking premiums. She told me there is no price it’s based on supply and demand. We could be very near the bottom. If you were considering a purchase just some info.

Richard C
Richard C
July 7, 2017 5:51 pm

Ed, I use Silver.com for purchase of Canadian Silver Maples and also Silver Eagles. Provident Metals is slightly lower on the Silver Eagles if you buy in quantities of 100 or more. Made my first purchase today since over a year ago when we were in a similar price range.

July 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Crypto updates.
Just to clarify. I’m not invested in cryptos. Not because I think it’s risky or bad, but because I missed the beggining of the wave. You don’t want to catch a wave late you will get destroyed.Just like surfing catch the swell and bail before you get tubed.

Looking at the BTC/USD chart 1 day. Here is what I see.
The 20 day moving average is through the 50MA. Not a good sign.The 50 MA is also turning down. Not a good sign. The 200MA is at about $1532.
Next support is about $1850-1900. If that fails the 200MA could be tested. If that fails look for $1350 area. If that fails we could see $1000-1100 area. Which according to a great fib guy is the fib number.

I know that’s alot of ifs, but as investors we need to be aware of both up and down potentials.
This is not to scare or panic this is to inform and educate.This is not in anywsy telling you to sell but just a heads up of what might happen if the ifs hit.

Matt NZ
July 11, 2017 2:11 pm
July 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Z3,
I know this post is about silver ; however, i’m assuming you are here because you are interested in investing.
Any crypto holders please watch Greg Hunters’ interview with Kevin Lawton on the topic of cryptos.

July 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi Ed, I watched the video. Was there anything in particular that stood out to you? I’m up for a discussion.:)

July 11, 2017 7:13 pm

The upcoming fork where he spoke of a crypto decision of what might be the leader. Also any major bank with massive cash could just buy it and now it’s manipulated. Also the transaction speeds. If another crypto comes out with a better platform it could devalue the others.

Not a recomendation at all. I don’t have any cryptos. I tried several different places and could not get in. Finally got aproved by Gemini today. If you have profits might want to seriously pray about what to do.
I do see cryptos as the wave of the future but like he said could be some serious volatility coming up. I would hate to see some of you on here who benefitted from huge gains lose them. Just a heads up.

Karen G
July 11, 2017 7:35 pm

I recently invested in cryptos, for the past two years seems like everything I invested after praying goes down (including Faz). I have been seeking the Lord intensively but I dont get an answer whether I should sell cryptos at a loss or not. I have two little kids and a husband that can’t work but God always provide the basic needs. In my last devotional I got dont focus on earthly things but heavenly ones.

ChristineB
July 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi Karen G,
My heart goes out to you, I understand investing in trades that you believe were divinely inspired just to see them spiral down. It always comes back to timing and we are all on that challenging learning curve. I will pray Father God will give you clear direction regarding your cryptos.

Take care, Christine

Karen G
July 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Thank you Christine. God bless you.

Chris M
Chris M
July 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Number 1 Rule in investing is never invest in something you don’t understand. Thats why I don’t invest in Crypto and stick with gold and silver coins and mining stocks,along with talents YOU can develop to add value to others in trade for items. REAL wealth is stuff you can hold in you hand and not a VR thing on computer screens. Crypto are no good to in emergencys and when the power goes out. Think of how many people in venezuela would trade their food for your Cryptocurreny?

Look up the word definition of Cryptic and think How the word Crypto seem similar. Just a thought for you Karen.

I would be buying silver as fast as you can at this price along with a 6 month food panty setup.

Karen G
July 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Thank you for the advice, I do have some PM and local minning stocks. I live in Peru where it is very difficult to get silver coins and if you do the premiuns are so high that is cheaper to go to the US and buy a monster box. The irony is that Peru is a big silver producer. God bless you.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
July 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Very thoughtful Ed.
Certainly china will be a major players in a new gold/ crypto currency. There is high risk backing a crypto currency that is not recognised by China. This is my concern. I hold no cryptos at present.
Best regards phil

ChristineB
July 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Thanks Ed for this heads up with the latest Crypto interview on usawatchdog.com and your concern for the crypto investors.

Yes there is volatility; forks; cpo’s clogging the system, core updates/BP148, etc.etc.

I am in the process of taking out my original investment and 10% + of the profits. Leaving the rest in a safe wallet to ride this out. These are the birth pains of the block technology. Still believe, as do many others that this is just the beginning for the cryptos. Pullbacks are potential buying opportunities.
Blessings,
Christine

July 11, 2017 7:49 pm

You’re welcome. If we all help each other we all win. I was skeptical of cryptos from the start and boy was I wrong. I’m still on the sidelines but waiting for an entry. Another Z3’er gave me some support numbers to watch support on ETH at about $100 and BTC at $1833.
I agree they are the wave of the future and ground floor is just starting.

Richard
Richard
July 17, 2017 8:52 pm

And BTC bounced right off that support yesterday 🙂

July 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Ed, I wish I had asked the Lord for permission to get into the cryptos earlier than I did. $100 ETH sounds better than what I bought it at.:)

July 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Faith,
At least you acted. I started watching it at $18.That’s a big DOH!!!!!!

July 11, 2017 10:17 pm

That’s how I view it as well Christine. It’s good to be aware of the negative aspects of the cryptos but blockchain technology is here to stay. I have no idea what will come of the bitcoin fork; bitcoin may well drop way down but I doubt it will stay down for long. I too plan to ride it out.

July 12, 2017 10:07 am

Faith/Christine/Ed H
Last week, I sold 50 percent of my ETh for profits.
Then converted the rest to Litecoin. I’m loaded with Litecoin and have no ETh
Litecoin is going to rise to parity or close to Eth …
then I will convert some back to ETh. Will end up with more Litecoin and ETh.
I also have some BtC, VERI , and PPT ( populous)… these are for long term storage of wealth.
Litecoin is going to take off soon.

Shalom

July 12, 2017 2:26 pm

P, I used my ETH to buy VERI and PPT. Do you think litecoin has bottomed?

July 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi Faith
My thinking is Litecoin is in a bullish trend (from $26) and is still in Wave 3 of 5. Should make a new high (above $57)… then drop (wave 4) before making another high (wave 5)

I saw 68.15.., and plan to take some profits there.

July 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Thank you Phanuel!

Tim
July 12, 2017 3:44 pm

July 12, 2017 10:16 am

Also VERI is going to supersede ETh and compete with Btc at some point…. ..will be able to get more ETh that way.

Shalom

Tim
July 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Phanuel

Can VERI coin be purchased thru gemini?

July 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Tim, I used etherdelta to buy VERI and Populous. It really was a smooth transaction – not nearly has bad as some make it out to be.

July 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Tim
You can use mercatox
VERI is on sale now

Corrine
July 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Phanuel, thank you !!!! It worked, PTL!!! Yah.

July 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Sorry Corrine
Just saw all your responses.
I’m glad it worked
More user friendly than ether delta.

Shalom

Karen G
July 12, 2017 10:30 pm

I will check it out too. Etherdelta is horrible, i lost 4 eth there.

July 12, 2017 10:44 pm

Karen, I’m so sorry to hear that!

July 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi Karen
The whole point of the block chain technology is transparency…. I bet we can locate your ether.

Maybe you can start here

Karen G
July 13, 2017 8:22 pm

English is not my primary language and erherdelta can get confusing on its own, I put the price in the quantity space and tried to cancel but already somebody fullfil my orders and took my ethers for a fraction of a token. It was very painful but I gave it God, the money is His. I saw later that this happens a lot in etherdelta. God bless.

Corrine
July 13, 2017 10:42 am

Karen, I had a very difficult time with etherdelta , this other site Mercatox, was much easier to use. Blessings,
Corrine

July 13, 2017 5:48 am

Oh Karen!
Sorry. “Rumor” is VERI will hit $500 when it hits a major exchange… good time to take some small profits. I recently saw it at $258

Shalom

Corrine
July 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Phanuel, thank you so much for posting the name of that exchange!! You helped me out once again. Blessings, Corrine

July 12, 2017 10:35 pm

You are welcome sister!

Corrine
July 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Phanuel, I looked at the site better, it looks simple so if I’m in the wallet , I use the address for deposits to deposit my currency. For withdrawal I use that if I want to buy veritaseum with ethereum on the mercatox site? I’m

Corrine
July 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Looks like you can only deposit into the Mercatox site via bitcoin?

Corrine
July 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Phanuel, thank you for this site, I’m still trying to buy veritaseum. So for the e wallet on this site, if I’m using bitcoin, I deposit bitcoin. Withdraw means send bitcoin if I want to trade to buy Veritaseum? Send then means to send the purchased veritaseum to a different wallet out of this exchange?

Corrine
July 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Or anyone who knows the answer to this, I would appreciate any help.

Tim
July 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Lee.W.L
Lee.W.L
July 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi Phanuel, so the Lord gave the green light for PPT as well?!

July 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Lee
felt a strong urging to get some PPT. It’s a long term investment. It’s somewhat similar to VERI but cheaper. I believe Litecoin is the next rocket ship.

shalom

July 13, 2017 7:38 pm

Phanuel,
Good move brother. I was too late to the crypto party . I tried for over a month to get an account open but the doors kept closing. Yesterday I finally got approved. God protected me from some major declines had I got in at the top. So now I am waiting and praying for an invitation to get in. Also sold all my mining stocks right before the 17 day silver decline.
Traded NAK from 1.65 to 2.25 in one day and sold it all. Praise God.

July 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi Ed H
the Lord is good as I have recovered all my initial investment (took about 2 1/2 months). Every cryptocurrency I now own is profit. It’s a blessing.
some say its a scam…..but it can’t be a scam when your initial investment is already withdrawn.

Good NAK trade. I’m considering going long (SPXL) until the third week of August. We will see.

shalom

July 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Yah, i know some think it’s a scam. I think it’s actually a great idea for business commerce and trade. I do see this or something like it in the future for sure. As far as investing if we can make money on it why not. I would trade reusable plastic forks if they had options.LOL

Avi
Avi
July 15, 2017 4:20 am

Thanks for everything you’ve shared. I would have never looked into this if I wasn’t encouraged by your comments. I did my homework. I asked the Lord and got the go ahead to get into cryptos. Started with ETH. Plan to get some Litecoin and VERI soon. Just got Pillar today based on an interview with the founder David Siegel and Jsnip4 (on Jsnip’s youtube channel). I really liked their vision and goals (Pillar Project). Today was their ICO.

Diana
Diana
July 8, 2017 11:38 pm

James,I,Diane, am so illiterate on many things….economics,turning on a t.v with cable,microwave anything beyond full power etc….
SOOOO, on that note I will just simply share what I know…
Peacocks represent the prophetic,Prophet.
And Neville Johnson says silver will be worth 4×s its value when the economy crashes.The revalue of currencies are happening and ours will be worthless.Sorry about not being able to keep up…but….just sharing the things I understand.blessings.

Matt NZ
July 8, 2017 3:57 pm

Andrew Maguire interview on gold price climb