Signs and Wonders Will Be Witnessed in the Sky

niburu1

On the morning of 16th May 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I heard people saying something had cracked on the Sun. In other words, a component of the Sun had cracked.

So I looked at the Sun in this vision of The LORD and I saw that indeed a crack was on the Sun; so I don’t know whether it was a massive solar flare or solar storm or the like that had happened. I got the understanding in the vision that such events normally have adverse effects on the Earth; and so will this one.

Later on, while still in the vision, I saw four Suns or “Sun-like” objects, including the usual Sun, arrayed in the sky at different spots.

A while later, I then now saw two Suns (“Sun-like” objects) in the sky; with one dim while the other bright. The bright one was the usual Sun. The dim one was pinkish in color.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The LORD made me to understand these are the days of signs and wonders in the sky. Not only that, but also the days of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, when the glory of the LORD is now upon the Earth, and upon the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD, the faithful servants of The LORD.

So strange appearances, signs and wonders, will be witnessed in the sky in this dispensation, which ultimately ushers in the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His Bride into Heaven, followed by The Great Tribulation Period upon the Earth and then later on followed by The Second Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ onto the Earth to Wipe out evil from the face of the earth in the Armageddon War and then immediately thereafter to establish Millennial Reign (1,000 years reign) upon the earth.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be The Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.” (Joel 2: 28-30)

“For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”’ (Haggai 2:6-9)

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” (Luke 21:25-28)

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

Raby Hardaway
Raby Hardaway
May 19, 2016 7:54 AM

AMEN!!! Am I the only one excited?? Haha I love the Word of God so much and when I read it, the Holy Spirit allows me to feel the liveliness of it and picture everything I’m reading like it’s a movie. I always was amazed at the many wonders written/recorded in the Bible. So now that these are truly the times prophesied about in His Word, I am utterly grateful to be able to witness these things and just know we’re so much closer to the Lord’s return. Our human mind can’t fathom what is about to happen and all the things we will witness. All my spirit does is leap, radiates this warmth from my belly, and makes my heart race when I think about it for a bit lol. Sigghhhhhh…like a kid at a candy store. 🙂 God is so amazingggggg!

Colin
Colin
May 20, 2016 9:47 AM

The pre-trib doctrine wasn’t even a “doctrine” until the 1800’s. For 1800 years the large majority of theologians taught the saints would go through the great tribulation. Many may already know this, but there is some interesting info regarding Albert Pike and his predictions of three world wars and how the the rapture doctrine was taught to deceive the Christians when after the horrors of the third world war were over and they had not been beamed up to heaven they would then lose their faith and bow down to the leader of the One World Religion; and we know who that is going to be. Albert Pike and John Darby; Darby being the most prominent preacher of the Rapture theory were both Freemasons, Pike being a 33rd degree mason. The Scofield bible was also a big contributor to this deceiving doctrine. There’s quite a few articles out there if you google Albert Pike and the rapture.

Purnell Brewer
Purnell Brewer
May 20, 2016 10:48 AM

Right on Colin. The perfect way to deceive most Christians – promise them a one-way ticket out of persecution and tribulation. I have actually been at ends with other Christians in my family who are strong pre-trib believers. Many are so ill-informed about their own doctrine that when I ask when the pre-trib rapture is supposed to happen, the answer I get is “before things get too bad”. I have also seen a dangerous comment posed by various people on other blog sites that state that “it doesn’t matter what your stance is on the rapture and timing and that the important point is that we are saved and that we come to common ground in fellowship” or something to that degree. I am all for the fellowship part, however we are charged to correct errors in doctrine. The danger of that statement is this: If you believe that you will not be here for the advent of the Antichrist, and yet you are, you first of all will not have the discernment to identify who it is and secondly, you will be fooled into taking the mark and forfeiting your salvation. I feel that there will be false preachers at this time proclaiming that the mark “really isn’t the mark because we’re supposed to be out of here first”. A very dangerous doctrine indeed.

Bob
Bob
May 20, 2016 8:18 PM

Amen, Amen Purnell Brewer!

Bob
Bob
May 20, 2016 10:36 AM

You are correct Colin!
Little known to folks.
Thanks for sharing !

Colin
Colin
May 20, 2016 3:08 PM

I was on the fence until I came across that info, blew my mind! The other thing is how can it be an imminent return if Paul tells that Yeshua will not come until the son of perdition is revealed first? I just hope Im one of the lucky ones that get to be alive on the day our Lord rolls the sky away and comes with His Holy Angels on the clouds in Heaven, what a glorious sight that will be! Words fail to describe that amazing moment in human history.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 23, 2016 9:28 AM

Colin, All the Catholics, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Anglicans, Orthodox, Presbyterians, Methodists would agree with you. Only problemo Paul said the A/C would have to appear before “that DAY” (DAY OF THE LORD), the second advent, 2 Thes. 2:3. The Day of the Lord is the day Christ returns and includes the millennium. Your second problemo is you refuse to believe it is the Spirit-filled Church that is restraining the revelation of the A/C. Most Pentecostals and Baptists get it because these denominations read and study the Bible. GB

Purnell Brewer
Purnell Brewer
May 23, 2016 1:11 PM
Hi Robert, I understand from previous comments that you take a pre-tribulation rapture position. I totally understand that position as my in-laws are Baptists who defend it vehemently and they outright refuse to see any other angle. I have, out of my own desire to know the truth about such things, studied the rapture extensively and although I admit that I don’t know all of the answers, I can show what my research has revealed. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 discusses the event of the rapture. I’m sure we can agree on this. Paul wrote 2 Thessalonians because they were believing that the rapture had already occurred. Thus, 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2 concerns the timing, and is critical. 2 Thessalonians 1:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him. (This is clearly referring to the rapture event) Verse 3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. The key phrase that causes the most division between those that hold to a pre-trib vs post-trib or pre-wrath position is the phrase “falling away”. Pre-trib teaching states that the “falling away” is the rapture. But there are two problems with this. 1. If you simply replace the phase “falling away” with the word “rapture” you get a logic error. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (the rapture) shall not come, except there come a falling away (the rapture) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. 2. The Greek word that Paul used for “falling away” was the word “apostasia”. While this word has several meanings, in its most… Read more »
Todd
Todd
December 16, 2016 8:04 PM

The thousand years fallowing Christ return is not spent on earth,, check your scriptures, it clearly States the dead in Christ are raised first then thoghs who are still alive in Christ next where they will forever be with Him, then it clearly states, they go up to Heaven for a thousand years. How could you possibly miss that!!!!!!!

December 17, 2016 12:43 AM

We did not miss that because it is not in there. Please quote the chapter and verse. It is not there. It says the Lord Jesus will come here and establish His kingdom here.

Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion. (Revelation 14:1)

Todd
Todd
December 17, 2016 1:43 AM

Revelation 20:4-5. Revelation 20:1-3. Revelation 21:1-3

Kyle S
Kyle S
May 26, 2016 10:00 PM

Sign in the heavens – Interesting article about a newly discovered massive hole in the sun

mike kasten
mike kasten
May 23, 2016 3:48 AM

Our blessed hope is Christ’s coming. Our blessed hope is not when he comes, but that he comes. And if you read Titus 2:13, we are to be looking for that blessed hope AND GLORIOUS APPEARING. That is the 2nd coming. Rapture theory has no glorious appearing. Rapture theory teaches a hidden Christ in the clouds that none can see. The angels told the apostles, you saw him go into heaven, you will see him descend in like manner. If Christ is not seen at his coming,run from that teaching.

mike kasten
mike kasten
May 23, 2016 3:32 AM
I I see what you’re saying Ken. He made known his ways. God’s ways all through the old and the new testament were to take his children THROUGH the trouble. God took them through the red sea. He took them through that waste howling wilderness where was no food , water or shelter from the burning sun. And he provided all they needed in the midst of every fiery trial. Jeremiah had to go through the judgment of Jerusalem. The 3 hebrew children had to go into that fiery furnace. There are so many scriptures that begin to make sense when understood through the timeline of the 2nd coming. When the Son of man comes will he find faith on the earth? That question makes no sense in even being asked if his coming is pre trib.Of course there would be faith on the earth pre trib. But will there be faith on the earth post trib? That question tells the story of the whore of babylon being drunk on the blood of the saints. It tells the story of the antichrist wearing out the saints. It tells the story of Christ’s prophetic words that his disciples will be hated by all nations That question causes me to understand that yes there will be faith in those that are left, but according to the 5th seal, many will be martyred for their faith…a great multitude that cannot be numbered. The chinese church leaders failed their people back in the 50’s. They told them they would be raptured before Mao’s slaughter of tens of millions. They were wrong and their people were not prepared. Corrie ten Boom tells of this in her writings as she went there and heard their lament of their failure to prepare the church for martyrdom. She… Read more »
Ken
Ken
May 20, 2016 2:02 PM

I never for one second of my walk with the Lord after I got saved..(I had 13 years perfect attendance in the Presbyterian Church complete with my string of ribbons and then 13 years later I got saved) believed in the Pre-Trib theory. The reason is very simple and I will give a clue here to those with ears to hear…but the clue is not mine at all as the Holy Spirit inspired David to write:
Psalms 103:7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

This is also a principle that should be used to judge the validity of a modern day prophecy.

May 21, 2016 12:18 AM

I agree with what you are saying, but could you please explain how Psalm 103:7 reveals the timing of the rapture? Also, how does it help judge prophecy? Thanks Ken!

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 20, 2016 9:35 AM

Regarding the Rapture discussion, it’s very simple for me. I originally believed in the Pre-Trib Rapture. The Lord opened my eyes and I now believe we will still be here for the Tribulation.

Once you embrace that idea, you need to prepare spiritually and physically for the trials ahead. The preparations are for your family, others, and yourself. Preserving and sharing the Gospel through the challenges to come is my focus. We will not escape trouble. Embrace it and consider the difficulties as an opportunity to serve the Lord. It may well come to martyrdom.

Bless you all as you sort through this polarizing topic.

mike kasten
mike kasten
May 20, 2016 7:30 AM
Hey Wiley, imminent return does foster readiness. It can also be detrimental when taken to the extreme, as Paul had to address the thessalonians in his 2nd epistle. Just before the battle of armageddon rev. 16. Jesus is still warning of his coming like a thief. Eschatology, the doctrine of end time events, is the toughest to get right because every single line and precept has to line up. And Christ’s return has the most scriptures that must all line up. I was pretrib cause that was what the overwhelming message was when I got saved. So many prophecies came forth back then of his imminent return. It was over a decade later that I began to see with enlightened eyes. There is no last trump in pre trib doctrine. And Paul’s mystery teaches us the dead rise first then we which are alive and remain are caught up at the last trump. The 2nd coming is accompanied by a trumpet that Christ himself blows Zech 9:14 Matt 24:30,31. Christ blows this trumpet at his 2nd coming. It has to be the last trumpet. When confronted with this truth,One answer I heard was the pretrib last trumpet was the last trumpet of the church age. How easily we can circumvent and dismiss truth when we want to. And that is what most do when something doesn’t line up with our doctrine. It takes, not hours, or days, or months, it takes years of meditating on all of the scriptures that have to do with Christ’s return for the Lord to begin teaching us line upon line. Not many are willing to do that. As I held to that 1st enlightening concerning the last trump, over the years, the Lord has continued to give revelation on scripture after scripture that all… Read more »
Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
May 20, 2016 7:15 PM
Mike… Most agree that the rapture takes place when the last trumpet of 1 Cor. 15 blows and the dead are raised. The question becomes which trumpet is the last trump. This is complicated by the fact that the Bible is full of trumpets… The shofars, the Mosaic trumpets, The Levitic silver temple trumpets, the silver trumpets for general assembly, the golden trumpet during the “Great Assembly”, the watchmen trumpets, the feast of trumpets, the 7 trumpets of Revelation, and many more references throughout the Bible. People have written entire books on the subject and there is still disagreement. I am just slow to condemn the works of people like Dake, J.R Church, Gary Stearman, Chuck Missler, and other great men of God on the pre-trib side. I also respect the position of people like Rick Wiles, Rev David Landford, Steve Quayle, and Michael Snyder on the post-trib side. Actually, I favor relating the last trump to the last trumpet in the Book of Revelation… so I guess that I lean to mid-trib… but that also has problems. You present a very strong argument with Zech 9:14, whereby the Lord blows the trumpet at his second coming… which reminds me of the beginning of the Book of Revelation when John was called up to heaven and the voice (probably the Lord) was described as sounding like a trumpet. Did John hear the last trumpet at the beginning of the Book of Revelation? Then there is all the other issues like the resurrections of the dead, the implications of the psalms, and other verses pertaining to wrath. And of course… I am still hung up on the Doctrine of Imminent Return. I don’t mind being wrong as long as I am ready. Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and… Read more »
Paul Benson
May 22, 2016 11:33 AM

Hello Wiley;
You said: I favor relating the last trump to the last trumpet in the Book of Revelation… so I guess that I lean to mid-trib…
If we take a good look at what actually takes place at the last trump in Revelation 11:15-18 we see this can only be the Second Coming where Jesus returns to rule and reign, and NOT a prior event.

Rev 11:15-18 And the seventh angel sounded; … … The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever… …. thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned… … And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,… … and the time of the dead, that they should be judged,… … and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;… … and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

All these things take place at the Return of Christ AFTER the tribulation of those days (Mark 13:24-27) when Jesus will:” gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.” The Scriptures do not teach a prior event. If you have been led to believe the ‘elect’ spoken of here, and in Matt 24, are not the Body of Christ please see this post:

The pre- and mid-trib rapture teachers have been teaching deception on this matter for years, but the Body of Christ is clearly defined as God’s elect over and over again in the N.T. writings.
I hope you find this helpful.
Blessings;
Paul

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
May 20, 2016 12:27 AM

As soon as I read Kevin’s post… I thought well here we go on the rapture again. I really have no opinion pro or con and both sides make compelling arguments for and against.

But if we are going to have the discussion… I would like to raise one argument/issue that I have not seen discussed on this site. When Jesus gives the parable of the 10 virgins… He clearly establishes the “Doctrine of Imminent Return”. This doctrine is the foundation for the belief that the Bridegroom can return at any time for his Bride… aka the rapture. Why would He establish this doctrine unless He can return for his bride at any moment?

That’s the one question that kinda keeps me on the fence.

Dean
Dean
May 22, 2016 11:24 AM

“He clearly establishes the ‘Doctrine of Imminent Return’.”

That’s not what I read. The brides would not have gone forth to meet the bridegroom, had the wedding feast not been prepared.
“Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day not the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”
Day nor hour, no. Season, yes.

Paul Benson
May 20, 2016 7:12 AM

Hello Wiley;
The doctrine of ‘Imminent return’ is not from the Bible but from man.
The rapture teachers tell us that Paul was told by the Lord his coming was imminent, and therefor Paul believed this, taught this to his followers, and wrote this concept in his letters. ALL OF THIS IS A LIE!
This teaching is proven false by the words of our Lord when he prophesied Peter would die as an old man.

Peter and Paul both died in Rome in the Neronian purge of A.D. 67-68. As the Resurrection / catching away could not take place until Jesus words were fulfilled (or they would have been false prophesy), it just was not possible for this event to be ‘imminent’ during the life and ministry of Paul. God did not speak to him that it was, he did believe or teach it was, nor write something in his letters that not possible to happen.

Many other prophesies stood in the way of the catching away being imminent, and some are still preventing that concept from being true today. The glorious Return of our Lord and Savior will not be imminent until All prophesies are fulfilled that prevent it. Try reading Job 14:10-12 for example.

Blessings
Paul
(P.S. The very meaning of the word imminent is one of the greatest rebukes to that falsehood. If I told you years ago an event was imminent and it has not happened yet I LIED TO YOU!)

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
May 20, 2016 10:11 AM

Paul, I too have the Holy Spirit and the Lord has shown me some things about the end times from the Scriptures, not all of which align with what you are saying. I would be happy to have a back-and-forth dialog, but you don’t seem open to that. Sorry, but you come across as a religious know-it-all on this topic. Not much room for dialog there.

Paul Benson
May 22, 2016 7:39 AM
Hello Mike Fisch; My brother, there was nothing in my reply that suggested that you do not have the Holy Spirit. I am quite sure you do; I doubt you would be on this site if you did not. I am a little concerned about the accusatory nature of your reply. Why would you accuse someone of not being willing to dialog when you have never answered a comment of mine before? If you have I am not aware of it, and apologize for the lack of response; it’s hard to keep track sometimes. As to me being a ‘know it all’; I am sorry if my ‘matter of fact’ way of presenting truth is offensive to you. I am not a beat around the bush type of guy. Over the years I have come to see a response of personal attack as a indicator I have made a solid point and hit a nerve. So I choose to take such as a compliment and not an offense. So, thank you, for the compliment. I notice you did not address the reasoning I made as to why the catching away could NOT have been imminent during the life and ministry of Paul. Do you think the resurrection and catching away could have happened while Peter was still alive? The question I like to present is ‘just when did the catching away BECOME imminent’? The honest answer to that question destroys the ‘doctrine of imminence’ and since that doctrine is a pillar of the rapture theory, it also takes a dive. Paul could not have received from God something that was not possible to happen in his life time; therefor he did not believe, teach, or write in his letters ‘the doctrine of imminent return’, If this teaching did not come… Read more »
Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
May 22, 2016 3:24 PM
Hello Paul, Thanks for the reply. I think I was reacting to your response to my comment above: “I want to be living where he lives, don’t you?” It felt glib and dismissive to me, like patting a kid on the head after he says something silly. But I take your reply at face value and apologize if I was too quick to push back. To respond to your comment about the Son of Man gathering the elect from one end of heaven to the other, yes, the Mark 13 version references ends of the earth as well as ends of heaven, while the Matthew 24 version only mentions that the elect are coming from heaven. I think this is because some who are born again during the Wrath/Great Tribulation do make it to the end without being killed, but most of the saints who are gathered to Jesus in the air on the day of the Lord are coming from heaven because the resurrection of the dead and snatching away happens at the beginning of the Great Tribulation. Isaiah 26:19 – 27:1 presents the order of events: RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD – JOYFUL TO HAVE NEW IMMORTAL BODIES! “Your dead will live; Their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy, For your dew is as the dew of the dawn, And the earth will give birth to the departed spirits.” SNATCHING AWAY / RAPTURE: SAINTS ARE HIDDEN AWAY IN THEIR ROOMS FOR THE DURATION OF THE “INDIGNATION,” JUST AS JESUS PROMISED IN JOHN 14 THAT HE WOULD GO AND PREPARE A PLACE FOR US IN HIS FATHER’S HOUSE AND COME BACK TO BRING US TO HIM: “Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a… Read more »
Paul Benson
May 23, 2016 9:46 AM
Mike: As to your reference to Isaiah 26:19 – 27:1 that passage does not present the order of events you have stated. What you have done brother is insert your beliefs into the passage (something we are ALL prone to do if not careful), and then claimed that as proof text for your theory, When I read that text there is nothing there that speaks to me of a pre or mid trib rapture. It must be presupposed, and then you can see it in there, This is one of the inherent characteristics of the rapture theory. It is an ‘implicit’ doctrine (the Scriptures seem to imply it) versus an explicit doctrine (clearly explained in Scripture) like the Second Coming. This is openly admitted by most pre-trib rapture believing theologians! But what puzzles me is your comment on Matt 24 and Mark 13. First you said there will be ‘born-again believers during the great tribulation. This presents a great number of problems to a pre or mid-trib theory! Let’s look at just two for now. 1. If folks are still getting born-again the Holy Spirit has not departed the earth at the (supposed) rapture event. Being born-again is becoming indwelt by God’s Spirit. Was the Holy Spirit the ‘restrainer’ who had to leave the planet for Antichrist to rise or not? Did he (and the Church) depart, or not? 2. You have part of the Body of Christ exempt from the trib because of a promise of escape, and another part of the Body of Christ to whom that promise does not apply. Has God appointed part of the Church to his (supposed) time of wrath but not another? The only other alternative is to teach (as dispensationalists do) that the tribulation Saints are saved not by being born-again, but… Read more »
Paul Benson
May 22, 2016 7:45 AM

typo sorry- Galatians 5:19-21

Paul Benson
May 20, 2016 7:40 AM

Sorry for the typo. Haven’t had my coffee yet. Text should read:
God did not speak to him that it was, he did NOT believe or teach it was, nor write something in his letters that not possible to happen.

S.Y.
S.Y.
May 20, 2016 1:58 AM
Hi Wiley, I think I might have an answer to your question…. the pre-trib belief always says that we don’t know when Jesus is coming because He will come like a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. BUT, if you continue to read on v. 3-4 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. BUT YE, BRETHREN, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF. and in Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how thou has received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. IF THEREFORE THOU SHALT NOT WATCH, I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF, AND THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE. God always warns His people, He gives us signs…. 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12 tells us exactly how it’s going to go down. Now we seech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, AND by our gathering together unto him, (one event) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Le no man deceive youby any means; for THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME, EXCEPT THERE COME A FALLING AWAY FIRST, AND THAT MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED, THE SON OF PERDITION; ( We will be here and know who the antichrist is) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 22, 2016 1:37 PM

Actually, most pre-tribbers don’t even get it when it comes to the parable of the virgins. This parable follows the Olivet Discourse which was Christ, the Apostle to the JEWS, spoke to the Jews who knew nothing of the rapture. The message of the parable was simply to be ready for the Lord’s return, second advent.