There is going to be significant acceleration in the things God is birthing in the remainder of this year.

The Lord spoke to me that this is a very significant moment right now in the body of Christ for many reasons, and it is so important right now to be standing in faith and holding to the words that the Lord has given you over your life, your family, your finances, your situations, your city and nations.

There has been a great battle that many have been facing recently, but in the midst of the battle, the Lord is increasing and strengthening the faith of His people. The Lord is strengthening and awakening His people to take Him at His Word and see the power of the Word of God manifested.

The breakthroughs, shifts, signs, wonders and miracles that are beginning to manifest and going to significantly increase as the people of God stand upon His Word and move further into their inheritance. These will be the greatest shifts, breakthroughs and miracles that many have ever seen.

The Lord showed me there have been some Goliaths that have risen up against God’s people recently and the battle against fear and intimidation, which many have been facing, has been intense, but what I noticed is when the Lord showed me these Goliaths, they were roaring and attempting to bring fear and intimidate because there is a significant BIRTHING taking place in the lives of God’s people.

There is going to be significant acceleration in the things God is birthing in and through His people in the remainder of this year. Where many have felt like they keep facing battle after battle, the Lord is going to demonstrate His radical, amazing faithfulness in the significant accelerated birthing that He is releasing. Things are going to radically shift. Hearts are going to radically change.

SUDDENLIES OF GOD

I have been prophesying for a while now about the suddenlies of God, but in the last few weeks, I have felt an increase of momentum in the Lord speaking about SUDDENLIES. Things are going to SUDDENLY turn around as you keep standing on His Word and accessing by faith, your inheritance in Christ. Now is not the time to just sit and wait, now is the time to arise and be active in your faith to SEE the power of God manifest as His Word is released.

Do not be discouraged, the Lord is shifting you into SUDDENLIES unlike anything you have seen before. Many are beginning and are going to see what it looks like when God steps in. Your standing and contending hasn’t been for nothing. Significant birthing is upon you as you move further into the land of promise that is exploding with joy in His faithfulness. Your heart and soul will receive great refreshing in the SUDDENLIES of God.

Many of you have been transitioning for a long time now, and the Lord has been speaking to many of you about the great birthing and breakthrough to come. It is now here! It is time! It is time to see the goodness of God with your eyes and your land full of manifested blessing, breakthrough and joy.

What God is birthing in and through you will take place SUDDENLY and the landscape of your heart and life will SUDDENLY change overnight.

There are UNPRECEDENTED demonstrations of the power of God upon you and as He continues to move and establish and re-establish you, NOTHING will stop you!!!! The boulders that have blocked your way, the Goliaths that have stood before you, they are all being removed by the hand of God and by your partnering in faith with His Word.

Many of you have been battling things that keep “coming up” and breakthrough seems further away than ever, but I heard the Lord say…

“YOUR BREAKTHROUGH HAS GAINED INTEREST”

Not only are you going to see tremendous breakthrough that has ALREADY begun and been decreed by the Lord, but you are going to see a MAJOR DEMONSTRATION of ACCELERATED SUDDENLIES where you will see the breakthrough explode in greater ways and directions than you have even imagined.

The Lord has seen the battle and your faithfulness to stand in the battle holding His hand. He has seen how the enemy has attempted to sift you and steal from you, but the Lord is decreeing NO MORE.

The Goliaths are coming down and you are being INCREASED in your faith and confidence in Him and the Word and what HE speaks as your true reality.

Many of you have been decreeing His Word for SO long and seen little breakthrough. Now you shall decree His Word and you shall see ACCELERATED BREAKTHROUGH! Restoration, recompense and increase is being poured out into your life in greater momentum and increase.

Some of the greatest SUDDENLIES of God are upon you. Not by what “you can do” or “attempt to orchestrate” but the mighty hand of God, the power of God moving to bring significant turnarounds and suddenlies, testifying to the world, “God just did what only GOD COULD DO!!!!”

Some of the greatest SUDDENLIES of God are bursting forth right now! Hold onto your sword, hold onto your faith. It’s not “coming”, it’s upon you and you’re moving into it. The enemy is attempting to distract you and blind you with the Goliaths and things going on around you, but it’s smoke and mirrors. You’ve already moved into the season of SUDDENLIES and now it will SUDDENLY MANIFEST in greater acceleration than you have ever seen.

Things aren’t what they seem! The enemy is lying to many of you with fear, lies and intimidation. Things won’t remain the same, they are about to radically change, for the BETTER!!!!

You’re about to see the goodness of God explode in the areas weighing on your heart!!!!!!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Joel
August 3, 2018 7:09 PM

“I prophesy to you, Your Set Time Has Come! The time for your Divine Visitation is now, all the blessing that always seem out of reach will suddenly fall in your lap over night.
Christ is releasing achievements that will swallow all your past failures in life. I see in the realm of the spirit that God will keep your enemies in such despair that they won’t have time to plot against you anymore. From this day forward God will enlarge your coast and cause you to swim in abundance and goodness. Many will come and feed at your table. People will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. God will give you special testimonies that can’t be stopped, can’t be manipulated and can’t be diverted in Jesus Name mighty name. Receive now!!”
-Charlie Shamp
Released 8.3.2018

Savage
Savage
August 6, 2018 12:27 PM

Sounds like it’s time to hit the casino!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 3, 2018 3:03 PM

Crushing, upcoming American sanctions on Iranian oil; Iran fleet threatening blockade of Saudi oil at the Gulf of Hormuz; Shane Warren’s vision of world leaders decision to sell their oil for an alternate currency (gold); riots in Iran against their government; Israel begging for war with Iran; Iraq, Libya and Syrian wars were all about those countries not using the dollar in oil sales; Europe is trying to make a separate peace with Iran because sanctions hurt them too. So, will all this bring about the death of the dollar? Who will fire the first shots in this Iranian vs. US-Israeli-Saudi confrontation? Keep in mind Russia and China are on the Iranian-Syrian side of this equation. Will Russia stand by and do nothing when Iran is attacked? Keep in mind that Russia is also the current victim of strangling US sanctions and China just announced it will stand by Syria in their battle against US forces in the Battle for Idlib. (Yes, we’re still in Syria) The whole world has grown very weary of U.S. imperialism with it’s $800 billion military budget that’s larger than the next eight counties budgets combined. Yet, not a wimpier of these events by our fake news media including FOX who only gives us a small fraction of what is transpiring in our times.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
August 9, 2018 12:18 PM

Sounds like you have nailed it pretty close to perfect as far as I can see, Gustavus.
I have seen throughout history, at least in recent history, where they start a war in order to hide the hideous failure of this beast’s mammon system. And, as it begins collapsing, they foment war pitting man against man.
Keep up the good work(s) and continue crying out the alarm. You are a worthy watchman on the wall. And we pray that the eyes of their heart would be enlightened and that you give all those whom You, Father of lights above, have called, those chosen and faithful ones, that You wake them up in Your Way, the Only Way of Truth, Life. And 💗

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 9, 2018 12:29 PM

No doubt, Thomas, about it. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Sujit Thomas
August 9, 2018 11:59 AM
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Since this is a post about things God is birthing this year and with significant acceleration, I feel this is an appropriate place to share my testimony on how today God just helped me walk into the gift of interpreting what I prayed in tongues, more than two years after I first began speaking in tongues. Now, I would have you know that although all along since my new birth, I knew about walking by faith and having to believe God for the interpretation of my tongues, I’d never worked up the courage to try because I would see ridiculous images, running through my mind, of me speaking in tongues and then staring into the air with my mouth open waiting for an interpretation. So I’d never consciously and deliberately tried to interpret my prayers in the Spirit. Well, today, I just felt I was up for it. I had no idea what to expect because I’d never done this before. But God helped me step out in faith, and after I spoke aloud in tongues for a bit, I stopped; then I thanked God for the interpretation. At this point, I still did not know what I was going to say. I mean, it was not like I had something memorized in my head. But by faith I proceeded to speak, and praise God…out came words of praise! I tried again. This time, I was not only praising God but I was also speaking out words of strength and edification for the body of Christ and casting down the lies of the enemy in their lives! I tried a third time. This time again it was praise, but the words were different, and I was also prophesying of the coming of the kingdom… Read more »
Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 9, 2018 12:09 PM

Perfect timing Sujit !! Thank you Lord !! I have surely been stepping out in faith to pray in the spirit and was doing well ( I suppose) and then the enemy battering my mind in many ways and I kinda stopped -so to hear it is praise makes my heart swell with joy that perhaps the repetitive sounds i hear are just that –Praise to HIM who deserves ALL PRAISE !! awesome word thank you for sharing

Savage
Savage
August 6, 2018 10:32 AM

Let’s not confuse suddenly with surprisingly. Birth pangs may begin suddenly, but not surprisingly. You should have known for many months they would be coming, and planned and prepared for birth. The Flood came suddenly, but Noah wasn’t surprised – he’d been preparing for it for a hundred years! To the heathen, it was sudden and surprising, but to Noah it was only sudden. David wasn’t surprised by Goliath. He’d probably seen giants before. And he had taken down large animals. And he knew he might miss a time or two, so he took five stones. The Physical Presence of YHVH God Almighty will soon appear/be on THIS planet! New Life will be erupting like crazy! Plan for it. Prepare for it. And birth pangs will accompany the process. Plan and prepare for that, too.

Jennifer
August 4, 2018 11:12 PM

Amen! I receive this word of the Lord today in Jesus name and praise Him for it!! To God be the glory!!!

Peggy
Peggy
August 4, 2018 8:10 PM

Amen Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD

Politteb
Politteb
August 3, 2018 3:16 PM

Amen amen amen!!! I declare it in Jesus name!!!!!!!☝🏻🙌🏻 Such a powerful word, thanks for being faithful!

Praise him all ye people!!
Praise him all ye people!!
August 5, 2018 8:32 AM

Hallelujah !! Praise be to the King of kings!! This is confirmation for me and my family as we stand in the midst of the battle and see the MIGHTY hand of GOD moving on our behalf!! I encourage you all going through anything that you’ve never faced before, if you are weary of well doing, REMEMBER – it is the Lord who strengthens us and protects us from things seen and unseen! God had NOT forgotten you! I believe we will see the completion and restoration of Gods word to be fulfilled! Amen!! Glory to God!!

Megan Manrubia
August 5, 2018 7:45 PM

Today’s sermon was about true confidence and where true confidence comes from. My pastor used the story of David and Goliath. This truly was a confirmation on what God is truly putting on the hearts of His people. Goliath had counterfeit confidence and the army that stood behind David and zero confidence so God used David to stand in the middle, as an example of what true confidence looks like. It is whatever battle we are going through or whatever giant is standing before us, it is our confidence in Christ that he has already been and will be our victory. God Bless you sister, ALWAYS a joy reading your post. I definitely see the heart of the Father everytime I read your post. Always solid meat, so nourishing to my spirit. This word is so timely for not just me but to whom I have shared it with. Praise the Lord! Thank you, sister and God Bless you! 😇💚

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
August 5, 2018 8:26 PM

Most problems look like GOLIATH nowadays

Ivan Samuel
August 4, 2018 1:08 PM

Amen amen amen! We are entering the season of suddenlies!