“I Am About to Show My People I Am The God of Abundance!”

abundance

I have been feeling the Lord’s heart with so much more intensity lately, that we are in the season where He is leaving us AMAZED and ASTONISHED by His marvellous ways and works in ways we have never seen or imagined.

Habakkuk 1:5 has been burning in me:

“Look among the nations! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I am doing something in your days– You would not believe if you were told.”

I feel the invitation from the Lord so strongly to LOOK at the nations right now, and LOOK PAST the darkness and the turbulence and look at what He is doing. BE OBSERVANT!!! You will be left ASTONISHED and in WONDER of Him!

The IMPOSSIBILITIES in nations are ABOUT TO BOW to the name of Jesus Christ as the people of God continue to CRY OUT!!!! Keep crying out and interceding for your nation, God is doing AMAZING things that are about to be revealed in a greater way that will leave you in AWE!! You will BEHOLD Him and His perfect ways!

“I AM MOVING ON A GRAND SCALE”

I kept hearing the words “I AM MOVING ON A GRAND SCALE” and as I heard it I saw the nations, and then I saw the eyes of the Lord ZOOM DOWN to PIN POINT His people, and I saw Him looking at each of His children INDIVIDUALLY. Instantly I was surrounded by the sense of this being the season where He is going to move on a GRAND SCALE in the lives of His children individually AND in the nations.

As I pondered the words “GRAND SCALE” before the Lord and asking Him what He was emphasising, I felt the Lord say “MY MOVES and DEMONSTRATIONS will be LOUD in many ways in this season.” I really pressed in to understand what He was saying as I have felt the Lord emphasising the body of Christ needing eyes to see and ears to hear in this season; to hear His whisper and to recognise Him when He shows up in ways we don’t expect. As I pondered this with Him, I heard Him say “EXTRAVAGANT!!”

DEFINITION OF EXTRAVAGANT: “Exceeding what is reasonable; appropriate; elaborate” (Google.com)

The Lord is about to DEMONSTRATE HIS EXTRAVAGANCE!!!!! There is going to be DOUBLE PORTION DEMONSTRATIONS of PROVISION, FAVOR, INCREASE and manifestations of His power to bring SUDDEN ALIGNMENT, RESTORATION, RESTARTS, VINDICATION, UNIFICATION, HEALING and FREEDOM.

“I am about to show My people how I love to LAVISH!!!! I am about to show My people that I AM THE GOD OF THE “OVER THE TOP!!!”. I am about to show My people that I am the God of ABUNDANCE!!! I AM THE GOD OF EPHESIAN 3:20!!!

The words on the lips of My people is about to be “EXCEEDED!!! EXCEEDED!!! HE EXCEEDED!!!!” Tears of joy, gratitude and thankfulness, worship at levels not experienced before will BURST FORTH from My people as they see how I have EXCEEDED ALL their expectations and dreams.”

“There have been many assaults, many snakes that have come in to attempt to strangle and suck the life out of My people and their dreams BECAUSE of what I am doing, but NO MORE. I am moving and about to RELEASE EXTRAVAGANCE!!! THERE WILL BE EASE IN THE EXTRAVAGANCE!!!”

“My people, GUARD YOUR HEARTS in this EXTRAVAGANT BREAKTHROUGH!!! For there will be such LOUD DEMONSTRATIONS of My provision, favor, breakthrough, increase and move of My Spirit that the enemy will attempt to hook into wounded areas of the heart and soul to whisper lies to you to attempt to breed jealousy within you. KNOW that I am moving deeply in your hearts and souls, awakening your identity in ME but you MUST guard your hearts and CELEBRATE with one another. For My EXTRAVAGANCE will MANIFEST in DIFFERENT WAYS in each of your lives individually and in the nations, but My GOODNESS and breakthrough will be demonstrated in SEEING ME and My power!!!!”

“HERE I AM AND HERE I COME, THE GREAT I AM, THE GOD WHO EXCEEDS!!!!!”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

December 7, 2016 5:15 PM
As I just read Lannas word and the comments below the word of the lord came to me. God is like a coin. With two sides. Heads blessing and favor, tails judgement. Both sides are still him. Revelation 6:6 is the 3rd seal it’s the black horse the rider has scales and he is weighing things in the balance. righteousness and unrighteousness. it says a quart of wheat for a days wages 3quarts of barley for a days wages. It is judgement for those who are not found in him. But it then says, but do not touch the oil and the wine. Why not??? Because the oil is his anointed ones. The wine are those who are in communion with him. Those found abiding in his blood. And these judgements may not touch us. We will have his love his wisdom his blessing and his abundance because in such darkness that is coming we will need it. Also consider if Christ be lifted up he will draw all men to him. Think harvest. A line of demarcation is being defined between believers and unbelievers. Mathew 23:37 says oh Jerusalem , Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and those sent to you how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but you were not willing. It goes on to speak how your house is left desolate, and Jesus says surely you will not see me again until you say blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord. This is all said right before the Olivet discourse. Mathew 24. Jesus told us these times that we live in right now were coming. His desire has always been to gather us under his wings and protect us. I… Read more »
Mike M
Mike M
December 7, 2016 5:36 PM

Guild I always appreciate your Spirit-filled insight. I believe you are right on the mark with this.

December 7, 2016 8:42 PM

Mike your comment made my heart leap I held out my hand and said, look God!!! I beared a fruit!!! Haha I’m just in the most worshipful grateful place today in awe of his mercy, his genious, his knowing the end from the beginning, his mystery his heart that he could create the universe in all its vastness and yet he considers us. I put up a link plz everyone go listen to it. He is so worthy of our awe, our adoration.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
December 7, 2016 9:10 PM

Funny. I heard Psalm 1 for you Guild a few hours ago but still in moderation. Bet you’ve got lots of fruit!

And he shall be like a tree planted by rivers of living water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. In Psalm 1.

Laughing. Thanks for the clip you shared of one of the LORDs bright stars. Really blessed me and just what I had needed to hear about -surely He is worthy of all our praise!!! So Wonderful! Sometimes funny, angry, sad….Once I had a vision of tears falling around me. Tear drop shapes that were iridescence like oil on the road. I had arrived in a chirch where there was bickering and division and when I saw those tears He said ‘when the children are fighting it grieves the parent more than the children’.

December 8, 2016 9:39 AM

Praise Jesus!!! May he always be exalted and lifted up. If anyone sees his light they are drawn to it and it thrills me!!! Worship is the most powerful nutrients for our trees because he shows and makes me to understand things that blow my mind in worship. I bless everyone on z3 today may we all walk in a perpetual state of worship! Here’s a little song I made up you can sing throughout the day!!! Make me a tree. Make me a tree. Make me a tree. That I will bear much fruit!!! Psalm 1!!! For all of us!!!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
December 8, 2016 9:55 AM

Yeah!!!! He gave me beauty for ashes. The oil of joy for mourning. The garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness. That we might be trees of righteousness. The planting of the LORD. That He might be glorified. – an old song but a goodie.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 8, 2016 7:03 AM

Amen Guild

littledove
littledove
December 7, 2016 11:00 PM

Thank you for this clarity That makes much more sense to me .

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
December 7, 2016 5:56 PM

Bless you Guild. Psalm 1.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 8, 2016 1:02 PM

I read this word and began to read some of the comments last night and was deeply disturbed in my spirit. Today I’m prompted to respond. I’m astounded at the arrogance and foolishness flowing from those that would claim to be filled with the Spirit of God and that believe their comments are an expression of maturity and wisdom. If you do not want what is stated in this word don’t worry because you will not receive it. However at least display enough self control to keep your caustic words and ignorance to yourself. In the midst of great darkness our God will pour out His Spirit and His glory will rise upon us. He will cause us to thrive and prosper according to His perfect will for His kingdom and the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 8, 2016 1:11 PM

Amen Michael! If we as Brothers and Sisters in Christ can’t say anything nice, then don’t say anything at all!

Country Girl
Country Girl
December 8, 2016 1:07 PM

Amen Michael!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 9, 2016 7:00 AM

Yes he will Michael

littledove
littledove
December 7, 2016 3:50 PM

I am truly unsure of what to think about this word -perhaps I am wrong but Lana’s “words” always seem so very -ear tickling -as a brand new christian -I am church shopping and am horrified at all the candy coated -love peace and joy -many are “preaching -In my own opinion -smooth words of false peace -during times when Judgment is happening daily- is dangerous , especially to the new believer who truly does not know our right hand from the left -sigh..not to mention the confusion factors involved-I am reading A book called -The prophets handbook by Paula. A Price which has cleared alot of confusion about discerning the truth from error in the Calling of Prophecy because the devil mimics it so clearly . ,and new age techniques such as soaking are in fact of the enemy-Thank you James for this site where I can see the offices of the Prophetic so clearly in play ! All Glory belong to You Jesus !!

littledove
littledove
December 7, 2016 4:21 PM

P.S. -just to clarify -I am NOT saying Lana is a false anything -I am only pointing out that they just SEEM SO POSITIVE always -I am also in no way way praying for judgment because whenever that day that changes everything happens it will be a dark and sad day

Ming
Ming
December 7, 2016 11:19 PM

Dear Littledove,

No worries – a Lifting here and there is much needed for the struggling saints in dire situations…

When enthusiastic, on-fire preachers shouting out loud that GOD will provide for you SUPERNATURALLY… please take heed: S#$% is gonna knock down the fan so that no one, including Christians, can get food, water, whatsoever in a natural way… As gross darkness covers the whole earth, it’s always good to see HIS Light shining, especially on us, the believers.

So, Lord Jesus, remember Your struggling saints & beloved children, do NOT delay to shower Your Loving Kindness (especially Your Comforter, Your Fire, Your Wisdom, Favor, Instructions & Protection) upon us! In Jesus’ Name, Amen & Amen.

December 8, 2016 7:26 AM

Many of her posts acknowledge trouble is coming, but she does not focus on the trouble. I believe that is wisdom.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
December 8, 2016 2:03 PM

Amen James. God is greater than any momentary afflictions we may experience.

Bob Adolph
December 8, 2016 7:56 PM

Littledove, a dark and sad day for those left behind, not His bride. Kingdoms always call their ambassadors back home before a war.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 8, 2016 7:00 AM

Lana, I have seen this in a dream I had a few years back. In my dream something had happen and a lot of people were in need of help and it was causing all these people to cry out to God and turn to Christians. We were doing miraculous healings and had supplies for people. Just last night I was reading in the book of Acts how the apostles were healing people and casting out demons, but they spent a lot of time in prayer also, they shared with one another also if there was a need, this is what we need again a church of Acts. And I believe we will soon see more here in the United States like they already do in other countries but most times it comes through persecutions

Christian Block
Christian Block
December 7, 2016 3:51 PM

I know that many here have been waiting for the “birth” of a Joseph ministry. In Johnathon Cahn’s work on 911, he makes note of the fact that in the One Year Bible reading program, Isaiah 9:10 is read on that day. Because of this, sometimes I will check to see what the weekly Torah reading covers around dates that seem significant. This coming Shabbat the reading is Parashat Vayetzei and comes from Genesis 28:10 – 32:3. The birth of Joseph is recorded in this portion of scripture. It could be that we are now entering into the time of the Joseph ministry.

TomP
TomP
December 8, 2016 10:24 AM
Christian, Thanks for all of the, “connections” you have been sharing on the various topics…this one is certainly encouraging! This connection along with the recent FAZ 46 license plate experience, (my apology to that poster, can’t remember who to give credit at this time) and a significant teaching prayer moment God allowed me yesterday have been very strengthening. To share about my teaching prayer moment….yesterday during some prayer time, I was seeking God as to what His plan was for me going forward. Having acknowledged to God, my decisions and how they’ve put me in my current situation, (not that He needed the review) I was simply asking Him, what He’d like me to do from here. He prompted me to read John 6: 1-5. Not knowing off the top of my head what those verses were, I opened my Bible and was happy to read about Jesus feeding the 5000 with the small amount of loaves and fishes. When meditating on those verses, I began wondering why God stopped me at verse 5, (where Jesus asked Phillip, “where should we buy bread to feed these people)? I began to understand that In essence, this is what I’ve been doing…..I have been asking God, where am I going to get the resources to do what I believe God has put in my heart to do!? After meditating further on the question why only verses 1-5…I’ve concluded that God was showing me that in reality, what I have been practicing, is stopping at verse 5 in my life. I need to read on and start practicing starting at verse 6….For Jesus was testing him as He already knew what He was going to do. Simply, I need to forget about, “how” God was going to do it and just trust Him… Read more »
Christian Block
Christian Block
December 9, 2016 11:34 AM

Tom- Thank you for that word. I am in the same situation myself. Wondering where the food will be to feed the 5000. Thank you for reminding me that it is His provision that we rely upon. We don’t have to have everything worked out by ourselves. For now, I am trying to seek Him and His will. My will seems to lead me astray…

Nancy Trimble
December 7, 2016 10:22 PM

It’s hard to believe that things could get so good, as of the last 2 weeks I’ve had my computer hacked, our truck that we thought we got a good deal on has cost us our entire savings this year to keep it running, and yesterday it quit. Our riding mower quit, now we have no way to haul firewood. We ran out of work for the rest of the winter too. I have been pounded lately and reached my limit today. It’s just hard for me to believe things are going to get lavish and great, oh and I forgot, someone whom I entrusted with $1,500.00 to invest stole it from me this time last year and took off. That I thought was a close christian friend. I know God can work miracles but it seems like I’m falling back into that old rut of praying for something specifically and instead of an answer (or as the scripture says, ‘would he hand you a serpent if you ask for a loaf of bread’? Well, it’s been the serpent lately every time. It would be a wonderful surprise to see things turn around for a change, I’m all for it.

December 7, 2016 11:19 PM

Nancy, God bless your broken heart! You must be doing something right or you might not be in the enemies bulls eye. I will not only pray for you I want to give you the key to victory. “Worship”. Eek out what your broken heart can manage. It sounds trite. But I just want to share. I was really struggling with drawing close to God and I had been under stack for nearly a year. Certain aspects of my life for 6 years. Crazy awful stuff. And last spring. We came home and long story short there was a piece of straw and it broke my back. I broke down and sobbed and sobbed and I took a stand. And I started thanking Jesus for hell on earth. That we at least weren’t doomed to an eternity in hell. I was angry shivering gritting my teeth snorting all over the place mad! mad and sobbing. But I’m telling you when I made this stand. And declared no matter what or how bad I hated it I would do what was right if the rest of my life was hell. I didn’t care. That thing broke!!! God cares about you! Worship him. Rejoice in all your tribulations they are training us for the things to come. I love you Nancy and I’m crying with you and lifting you up worship. And forgive!!!

Nancy Trimble
December 8, 2016 10:10 AM
Thank you for that Guild and Michelle! I feel better today. And last night I was searching my e-mails and found a post by Nathan Leal (www.watchmanscry.com) that had gone into my ‘promotions’ file, I don’t check that very often. He had sent it out on Thanksgiving, and it was so encouraging, it was all about being thankful even in the most trying circumstances. It felt like God wanted me to find that then. I know things will get better, I said a specific prayer Sunday for God to work in our life and provide through the winter since our savings that we live on is gone, and boy did the devil come at me with both guns! I haven’t even given God a chance to act yet! So I have ‘readjusted’ my thinking and am going to BE thankful for what I do have. We still have our health, a roof over our head and one decent vehicle! We have a young family in our church that just lost everything to a fire, including all their Christmas presents and their pet! I am grateful and thankful that I do have a home, even if I don’t know for how long (long story) but that God will take care of that in His time too. I have made a commitment to do what I can to help our local ministry food bank and thrift shop through the winter, no matter how little it may be. I had donated a whole bunch of Christmas stuff this summer, and I went over there Monday, and they had all of that out and people were picking all through it. It makes you feel good when you can help others less fortunate, and it is humbling! I agree one of the best things you… Read more »
Rachel
Rachel
December 8, 2016 10:33 PM

Nancy, I can totally relate to what your going through and so appreciate reading the encourag end form others here! This has been a very hard year for us on so many fronts, we have had hard times in the past but nothing like it is now. Hardest part for me has been the possibility of loosing our home,but this past weekend our church had an even to help warm clothes and food for the homeless that we participated in and it really helped to give me a better perspective. God is so good and our hope is secure

Nancy Trimble
December 9, 2016 10:33 AM
I know exactly what you mean. It was so funny yesterday, we went down to try to see what was going on with our truck, and it started right up! Go figure. My hubby drove it home with me following (just in case) and made one stop, no problem, got it home. Then last night, my neighbor called and had a deer for us, so he went down to get it, no problem. Then he backed into the drive, tied the rope onto the truck to be able to pull the deer up to skin it. Then guess what, the truck died again! I actually find it humorous at this point, you know after awhile you have to have a laugh! So at the moment it won’t start again. And he has me blocked in with the jeep too! But again, I can relate cause we lost our home back in 2008 right before the bubble burst, first we lost our car, then the house and all of my sweet animals, we had a hobby farm. Got a double wammy then. But I did survive. We’re were at now, I feel like God wants us here, but at the moment we can’t even pay our payment. I mean, we literally have $19.00 in the checkbook and $10.00 cash in my wallet. So when it comes to relying on God, that is exactly what we have to do. We have a fishing service and we are used to no work in the winter and usually have to save enough money during the year to make it through the winter. My entire savings that I did save ($6,000.00) went into the house and the truck. So here we are right before Christmas. Not to ramble on, but my point is, I guess… Read more »
Skylar
Skylar
December 9, 2016 12:04 PM

Nancy, your post had 2 clues of something to check out on your truck that could be an easy fix. 1. ” and it started right up” and 2. “the truck died again.” A clogged fuel filter will do both of these things to a vehicle. If a vehicle is running then suddenly dies it could be a clog in the fuel filter….once it sets (off) for a while the fuel leaves the line and engine. This sometimes removes the clog and the vehicle magically starts again.
I was notorious for buying cheap gas as a teenager and poor college student and cannot count the times I clogged up the fuel line. My poor dad had to rescue me numerous times. He would come out, pop the hood, locate the fuel filter (usually on the side of the engine), remove 2 screws, take the filter out and then turn it upside down and blow out the clog. Then replace it and poof it magically started. I will never forget the fatherly look he would give me…something to the effect of…really?….again?

Skylar
Skylar
December 9, 2016 1:51 PM

The other way you can clog up a fuel filter is by running really low on gas. You wind up sucking sediment (sometimes found at the bottom of your fuel tank…especially in older vehicles) into the fuel line that then clogs the filter. I was notorious for both, almost running out of gas and buying cheap gas.

December 9, 2016 11:14 AM

Nancy I’m not a mechanic. But check your voltage regulator. They are inexpensive. It’s a small part that is like a go between from your ignition switch to your alternator. Your husband should be able to switch it out pretty easily??? I mean I don’t know??? I don’t know what year your truck is but this you describe sounds like it to me. could also be the wiring going to or from the voltage regulator. Again I don’t know for sure but a possible lead often overlooked

Nancy Trimble
December 9, 2016 5:37 PM

Guild, it’s a 88 Silverado. Just had a rebuilt engine put in it this summer. He thought it was the fuel pump, and it’s located under the gas tank. My brother in law is a mechanic and is coming down tomorrow to look at it. I will tell them, thanks.

Nancy Trimble
December 9, 2016 10:36 AM

Oh, actually it was a ‘triple wammy’ because that same week my sister in law (husbands sister) and her husband had a horrible motorcycle wreck and were both airlifted to the hospital in Springfield, MO. Right slap in the middle of us trying to figure out where in the world we were going to move to in 2 weeks time. Try having to move 20 years of stuff in 2 weeks. I was actually in shock for awhile but I did survive!!!

sherry
sherry
December 8, 2016 10:19 AM

As I listened to Prophet Russian Walden’S word for December, one line stood out to me, “dance in advance”. Praise and worship in dire times is the sacrifice of praise. We are experiencing a decline in our finances too and it is a real challenge. Our computer hard drive crashed just this week but thank God for Carbonite. Our God is just like that, He has all our tears and our prayers stored in his “cloud “.

Corrine
December 8, 2016 10:33 AM

Sherry, I will confirm what you shared. Yesterday the devotional I read for 12/7 was all about standing on the Word AND offering up a sacrifice of praise while standing on the Word during tough times. Important to do both not just one or the other. Praise the Lord! He is good.
Blessings, Corrine

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 8, 2016 7:31 AM

Again Amen Guild I agree, when I can’t take anymore I turn my sorrow into praise and the floodgates of heaven opens. Sometimes my circumstances do not change but my heart does and man the peace that comes with that.
One night after coming home from work feeling defeated and another I can’t do this anymore. I cried out to God, and said I give it all to you, and what a light bulb moment that was, and then I heard God say, “What took you so long.”

Mikey H
Mikey H
December 8, 2016 9:51 AM

Hi Michelle, this is so powerful in your post ….. “Sometimes my circumstances do not change but my heart does and man the peace that comes with that.”
God is after our heart, Amen.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 8, 2016 7:23 AM

Nancy, I have been where you are and sometimes when the devil beats us down it is hard to look up, this is why we need a Christian community around us not fake but real God fearing Christians. I am praying for you today that God shows up in a mighty way that you and other will have to say this was God, I never saw this coming. I rebuke the devourer off your house and speak blessings and any door that may have been opened unaware we call them to be closed in the name of Jesus Christ.

Todd Henderson
December 9, 2016 12:35 AM

Nancy sorry to hear about all your hardships. Sounds like you must be living right because you seem to be under attack. In a loving way may I suggest every morning you verbally put on the armor of God. I do and I still struggle with some things but I have definitely noticed that I am able to walk among deceiving serpents untouched. God Bless and I know this will help.

Nancy Trimble
December 9, 2016 10:39 AM

Thank you Todd, I am still learning and you are right. I know that if we can praise God even in the middle of trials He is pleased. And put on the whole armor of God. I keep my Bible and daily reading next to my chair so it’s there first thing in the morning.

Mikey H
Mikey H
December 8, 2016 9:52 AM

Praying and standing with you Nancy.

December 8, 2016 1:06 AM

I love the outfit and would totally wear that! I think it’s a lovely picture! Carefree… I’ve been rockin my pjs and my trusty old sweat suit more recently. But thats my standard attire in the warmer months. I’m sad to realize I would be judged so harshly for being cute and comfy. Guys, we need to look at ourselves and get our eyes off others. These are critical times we can’t be policing the world. Especially not a cartoon world. We need to judge ourselves and “our hearts” how will we win people to Christ if we are so legalistic and religious there is a whole world of real people out there that are lost wearing less than that. and Jesus loves them! He wants to use you to show them love and bring them into his kingdom. I sincerely and humbly present that it is “your” insecurities/lust. and heart that needs to be brought before the lord. Because God judges us alone. If that cartoon girl in the picture was trying to create lust and insecurity in you, then God would judge her. According to what’s in her heart. Thankfully she is just a cartoon and has no heart. God offends the mind to reveal the heart.

Adam S.
December 8, 2016 9:17 AM

What is wrong with obeying Scripture and dressing modestly?

I Timothy 2:9-10
…(9)In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; (10)But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works…

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
December 8, 2016 10:36 AM

I believe this scripture modestly speaks to not being extravagant in our dress 👗 and it’s saying or at least it says to me don’t dress to impress but be clothed in good works.

Kathleen Nelson
December 8, 2016 11:56 AM

I’m thinking these shorts don’t show anything wrong,
But your a man and maybe you sense this is inappropriate for women.
Hmmmm someone to ponder and ask the Father

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
December 7, 2016 5:06 PM

The picture reminds me of Julie Andrews walking on top of the hill singing “The hills are alive..with the sound of music…..”, a beautiful movie I’ve seen many times. Then I flashed back to reality. We are probably living in the beginning part of the Book of Revelation. And the past few months I’ve read Z3 News I’ve read so many posts of great judgments, horrible events actually, with many folks dying. Surely GOD can bless under any and every circumstance. During 40 years of wandering around a scorching desert—they received bread from heaven 6 days a week. But when we read Revelation we see that over half the world’s population will die. It will be as it says—-the worst time in human history. And so here we are at or very near the beginning of that time. And I guess I’m done talking.

Bob Adolph
December 7, 2016 5:22 PM

Sounds like the Millennium to me but doesn’t the tribulation come first?

Peggy A.
December 7, 2016 5:47 PM

Amen, Jesse. My sentiments exactly.

Sandra
Sandra
December 7, 2016 10:02 PM

I didn’t know where to post this but here is a real eye opener for how brainwashed and depraved society has become!

Peggy A.
December 8, 2016 6:45 AM

Sandra,
Thank-you for posting.
Heaven’s RULES are in the Holy Bible. Those rules are the STANDARD, eternally in the Heavens. Without passing judgment on people or individuals, we can certainly judge their BEHAVIOR and if it lines up with Heaven’s RULES or not.
We judge the behavior in order to WARN. We are also led by the Holy Spirit in all things for the guidance to deal with lost people manifesting slight or severe departure from these RULES.

If we don’t STAND for Heaven’s RULES, we will FALL for ANYTHING!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
December 7, 2016 5:49 PM

Ephesians 3:20 is what I heard last nite and just reading this now. Then after hearing Ephesians 3:20, I heard ‘abundant life’. To which i replied ‘behold the handmaiden of the Lord, be it unto me according to thy word’ (in Luke 1)

15hrs later I am reading this. There is nothing false in Lana.

….And he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it (in Zechariah 4). Amen. Yes LORD. Thank you. I receive it with both hands and an open heart. Be it done unto me, according to thy Word!!!