“The shakings will increase in Indonesia. This was not the big one. There is bigger to come.”

Following the deadly 7.0 earthquake that killed over 300 people in Indonesia on August 5, I received the following warning for the people of Indonesia and for those who visit that place who do not acknowledge God. This is what the Lord said. First, I heard Him say, “This is not the big one.”

And later, when I sat down to hear if He would say more, this is what the Lord said:

“They say that I am a God of mercy. This is truth.

They say that I would not bring calamity upon the people. This is not so. For I have waited for these people to come to Me. I long for a contrite heart. Repentance. I do not see this.

Indonesia is a land that has never acknowledged Me as the one true God, who has made the heavens and the earth. They hold fast to the gods they have made with their own hands. And when calamity comes, they cry out to be saved. But do they repent of their unbelief? I do not hear the cries.

Australians flock to the island of Bali. They run to Lombok for all the pleasures of the flesh. I made all the beauty that is in these islands and the waters that surround. But they do not give Me honor.

If you know Me truly at this time, you will have shelter underneath My wings. None of these shakings will come near to you. If you do not follow My ways, you will find yourself shaken. What you thought was yours will be taken from you. I am in the shakings.

I want My people to cry out for mercy. I want them to ask of Me for the lost. Better that they be shaken now than they go into eternity without a Savior.
The shakings will increase in Indonesia. This was not the big one. There is bigger to come. I will shake all that can be shaken. All that is exalted above Me, I will pull down. I have come to the islands first for judgment.”

The Lord has told me we, His people, need to pray, asking Him for mercy, asking Him for the lives of the lost over there. This is not the first word I have had regarding this place. Time is running out now for these people.

Scripture References:

These scriptures are for those who walk with the Lord.

Only God is your rock, your salvation and your refuge. (Psalm 62)

Fear not for I am with you. (Isaiah 43)

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
August 9, 2018 9:51 PM

Amen. Time is indeed running out- not just for Indonesia, for but the whole world. The gospel is being preached to all ethnic groups so the end cannot be very far behind. (Matthe 24:14)

When disasters come there is a window of openness to outsiders. Friends who work full time in Lombok and their national partners are doing this right now- boldly proclaiming Jesus as they give aid to those effected. Let’s pray with them, asking God to open doors so that whole families become disciples together, and that their work to establish simple, reproducible churches will be multiplied across the region into every village.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 9, 2018 4:50 PM

Thanks Alison
A solemn word.
Love your input to z3news,
God bless
Philip

August 10, 2018 7:09 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Phil always appreciated. Not easy to bring these words. God bless.

Kathy C
Kathy C
August 9, 2018 11:36 PM

Great to hear from you Allison ,
In the last discussion of the three days of darkness —you were mentioned
You have been such a blessing to us here at z3 !
” There’s going to be an event or shaking” is my mantra at the small church
that we attend. Most are believing rapture is around the corner-” Get your suitcase packed ” . This does not make since to me , that the Lord would whisk us away, when AFTER the shaking is when we could be used mightily
to bring in lost souls . The first word I had been given in this body , was
about a shaking coming , and that was five years ago !
Just had a email from a missionary and friend in Bangkok —
There is a move of the Spirit there —she gave reports of three different healings
after praying for individuals—has not seen this move and has been there for
many years !!! Praise you Abba !!! Told me that Franklin Graham is coming
to Bangkok , Thailand this Jan.

August 11, 2018 2:48 AM

Thank you Kathy, yes we have much work to be done. And not just in the harvest. The reward will be great for those who endure to the end. I wonder why He needed to tell us that! It will not be easy to endure, we must prepare to go through much trial, and yes much shaking because much as many of us think we are ready to be face to face with the Lord, we are not. No where near the perfect bride He tells us that He is coming for!
Wonderful to hear about Bangkok. If God can do it there, He can do it in Indonesia. We just need to pray! God bless.

August 19, 2018 8:18 PM

Just a word regarding latest quake in Indonesia today mag7. I remembered this word the Lord spoke back on Friday 14th October 2011. At the time, my daughter was in Bali on holiday, which is right near Lombok Indonesia. She had a terrible time coming up against a corrupt police force amongst other things. As she was in a taxi going to the airport, a mag6 earthquake struck. This is what the Lord told me afterward which concerns timing of Americas fall:
“I had my angels surround your daughter and her friends. I had My arms underneath them. They are mine. I will not let them fall from My arms. But Bali will fall. She will sink into the sea. Her name is a false god and I will have no other name but mine spoken. I will tolerate no other worship anymore but of Me. This island has resisted me, They stand against me even in peace. For I say there can be no peace without Me. Before America falls, Bali will fall.”
Thought this important to share. Please pray for the Indonesian people.

August 19, 2018 8:52 PM

Thanks for sharing. That gives us a sign to watch for.

August 19, 2018 10:52 PM

Okay, I am jumping in here again because the Lord has really been speaking to me about Indonesia this morning. He is urging to focus prayers on these people. He said this:
I will take many young children and babies at this time, from Indonesia. From the Islands. As I bring destruction upon this land, I will take the innocent ones home to be with Me always. Many forget that I am a loving and merciful God who wishes for none to perish. These babies were sent to earth from me in the first place. They are a joy to Me, each and every one brings Me joy. I will be bringing many home at this time. Do not be surprised when you hear reports out of this country of the high number of children and babies who are lost. But pray for the souls of their parents who will not acknowledge Me, and who do not cry out to Me but to the gods of wood and stone and metal. And to Allah who is not God but Satan deceiving the whole world. His time is short. He will come to an abrupt end. But for now, I am allowing him full reign here in your midst. Be on the alert. You have seen the uptick in earthquake activity. Put your heads up. Look up to where I am on My throne and know that I am coming soon. Pray for these ones who have lost everything, even their children. Pour out your hearts for the lost. This is your time to rise up. The harvest is white.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 20, 2018 12:09 AM

Thanks Alison
Welcome back.
Always solid. Your prophecy on the Approval of SSM in Australia was correct so I always take your comments seriously
Best . Phil

John Barry
John Barry
August 10, 2018 10:46 AM

Sister Alison just put out a word – The fall is the fall and it is this fall . This is what the LORD is telling me , war is coming in the middle east ( any day now ) , nukes will be used , it will effect the whole worlds economy , events will happen fast when they start to overwhelm & shake peoples mind out of complacency . Preps you do not make now will soon be regrated , imo . Blessings Alison , keep up the good work !

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 10, 2018 5:04 PM

When Italy and Spain start their own currency the European Union will collapse which could happen before or after America’s demise. Don’t forget the ten toes of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream statue were made of clay and steel, a continuation of the steel legs of Rome that included all of Israel’s nemesis’s, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and Iran. The two legs of the old Roman Empire were the Western and the Eastern (Orthodox) and the Orthodox lasted 1,000 years longer than the Western. The Revised Roman Empire clearly contained TEN nations (imo).

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 10, 2018 4:50 PM

War could happen but I don’t think Trump wants war, He wants to announce his Middle East Peace Plan which could also start the next ME war and split America down the New Madrid Fault line, crash the stock market, crash the dollar and eventually trigger WW III, setting the stage for the A/C and FP to rise in the area of the old Roman Empire (imo).

John Barry
John Barry
August 11, 2018 9:01 AM

Brother Bob I am not using that logic , thow on one level I agree with you . I am going by the GOD signs , not mans logic . I believe starting with the first set of 4 blood moons , then the solar eclipse & the sign of the woman giving birth last fall are all GOD signs / Hand / warning . I also believe we are in the Jubilee year ending Sep. 19th and all this points to war soon in the middle east from CREATOR . I have found in life , finite men are wrong more than right when they look at anything other than CREATOR , imo . Blessings

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
August 10, 2018 9:57 AM

Amen. He did start with the islands. April 12 I heard “Hawaii”. I wrote it down and saw they were hearing loud noises there like trumpets. May 2 I saw a vision of my husband chasing our grandson and tickling him. It was a playful, carefree scene. Then I heard ‘things will never be the same again’. A panic rose up inside me to a fever pitch and then died. Christians keep telling me that people in Hawaii know what could happen when they move there. I say that this is just the beginning. Christians still say it happens all the time there. I pray all those that don’t know Jesus will repent of their sins and turn away from this world. It holds nothing for us.

August 10, 2018 7:20 PM

Donna, Yes! there are Scriptures that say that He comes to the islands for judgement . Isaiah 59:18 and we can see looking back that this has been happening on islands across the world. God bless.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
August 11, 2018 8:19 AM

Thanks and God bless you!

Ruth Sinta
Ruth Sinta
August 10, 2018 4:56 AM

I am living in Indonesia, Jakarta City. Thank you Allison

August 11, 2018 2:53 AM

Ruth, may God bless you greatly. What freedom is there to spread the Gospel in Jakarta? I would not imagine any. Praying for you.

RSS
RSS
August 9, 2018 10:55 PM

“I urge you to . . . pray for all people. As you make your requests, plead for God’s mercy upon them, and give thanks. . . . for he wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:1,4

Marilee Alm