The Shaking I Have Warned of is Upon You, But My Sheep Must Fear Not

trumpet

I received this word last night and feel it is something to Lord wants me to share.

I went to sleep and was startled awake when I dreamed that a large grasshopper landed right in front of me.  It looked like a typical grasshopper but it was oversized.  It felt very real and for some reason was a little frightening.  I am not typically afraid of bugs or grasshoppers specifically.  There was no dream surrounding the grasshopper, just its presence and immediately I was forced awake.

I believe the grasshopper represents trouble and devastation as an instrument of God’s judgment.

I went back to sleep and was then woken by a sound that may have just been experienced in the spiritual though it felt “real” in the physical.  The room was silent when I opened my eyes.  However, I saw in the spirit about ten feet from me a figure that appeared to be holding a trumpet to its mouth ready to blow.

Then I heard the word, “Write”.

I lingered in my bed a little longer and with my eyes closed I saw a picture of a tear that falls in the shape of a cross, then it turns to flames burning brightly and magnificently.  It then becomes clear that the cross I am seeing is actually a cross plaque hanging on a wall up high.  I see people walking by it and passing under it, but not even noticing it.

I then saw a picture of myself kneeling down in my prayer closet with a man standing behind me with his hand on my shoulder.  His eyes were blue as ice. I knew Jesus was calling to me so I got up and went into my closet.

I heard Jesus instruct me to write this:

“My people walk by my cross every day.  It is so common place that it’s meaning has been lost, but for the purpose of decoration.  My blood was spilled for the transgressions of all, yet the hearts of so many are cold, even lifeless, having been turned bitter by the deception of the evil one.  I never cease to call out, to whisper in your ears, the truth that you are mine and I paid the price in full to free you from the bondage of sin.  You are no longer slaves to sin and death and yet you live as if you have already died.

I call to you to stand with Me in this hour. The time for sleeping has past.  You must be awake and poised to receive my order.  I send out the call to my army to rise up as one.  Each must take up their place so that I can lead you forward. It is I that makes a way.  It is I that directs each step.

You will know it is Me when it is effortless. It will be like the breeze blowing you along. You will know that you are not alone.

The trumpet bearers stand ready to blow at My command. The trumpets are even to their mouth and the breath in their lungs. This shall be a move of the one true God like has never come upon this earth to this day or ever again.

Do you feel it?  The winds of change… Once they blew cold, but now they blow with the heat of fury.  It shall be unleashed upon the ungodly, they that choose evil over good, they that blaspheme His name, they that have covered themselves in every kind of precious jewel and riches, adorning themselves for their own glory, they that laugh at the righteous who for my sake choose to serve instead of being served, they that pass the children by instead of giving a penny to those in need.  This wicked generation shall pass away, and then I will come and will bring with Me life eternal.

You see the lights in the firmament burning brightly.  Do you not know that the Lord of all heaven placed them there for a purpose?  Do you not see that he purposed them to be signs and sign posts?”

I feel this speaks to the series of blood moons that occurred the last two years as pointing to the significance of the times, but also to the unscheduled blood moons that have been viewed all over the earth, including over the Midwest a couple of nights ago.  It also speaks in my heart to the speculation of there being another planet or planets or celestial bodies that God has used throughout history to cause various events to occur on the earth according to the divine time clock.  “I made known the end from the beginning.” (Isaiah 46:10)

“Do not mock what you do not understand.  With all the wisdom on this earth, and the knowledge that moves to and fro, do not suppose to understand the things only My Father can fathom.  His greatness is unseen and unheard of.  Man cannot and will not grasp the depths of His genius on this side of heaven.  Yet how good He is to give you a glimpse of His wonder and majesty – the seasons, the waves, the animals from the lowest of them to the greatest, living in harmony.  And now His greatest creation, man, desiring to become like God, polluting what He created in perfection, requiring no alteration.  Can you imagine His disdain over the “mutants” man has tried and succeeded at creating?

Mosquitos… the smallest of creatures causing such great harm to His children.  Do you not feel His heart breaking for what man has brought on himself?”

I feel He is speaking of the current Zika virus.

Know this.  The blood of the lamb protects all.  Just as my people covered their door posts so that the Angel of death passed over, so shall the blood of the lamb protect every life, whether in the womb, or in a home.  I freely gave of My blood.  Every drop is available to you and to your families, so seal yourself in My name.  Write My blood on your hearts, and on your minds, and let it cover your homes and your children.  Nothing outside of My blood may penetrate that which is within its covering, which becomes righteous, pure, and holy.  It is yours for the taking.  All you must do is to ask me into your heart and surrender your own protectors, which are foolhearty and only lead to destruction anyway.

The shaking that I have warned of is upon you but my sheep must fear not.  Rest in me, and I in you.

Woe to (the inhabitants of) California.  You have not seen the worst of what shall befall you.  The prideful and the arrogant will fall to their knees before My Father’s judgment ends.

Woe to (the inhabitants of) Seattle for the darkness you have welcomed upon yourselves.  The stench of the fornication has reached my Father’s nostrils and the repulsion is too much to bare.

Woe to (the inhabitants of) Colorado for your drunkenness and orgies.  You have given up sober life for slumber and light-headedness.  You are raising up a generation of thieves and bums.

Woe to (the inhabitants of) New England for your political treachery.  You scheme and you plot, selling your lies and your forgeries.  Your way of life shall soon change.

Woe to (the inhabitants of) Harlot City, New York City, who lures men in with her wiles only to gut them and take their souls.  Your fate has been sealed.  The tall buildings will become jumping grounds for so many. (the picture of suicide by jumping from a tall building).

Woe to (the inhabitants of) Chicago for you have caused the death of the family.  You have caused men to fail to become fathers, and women to forget how to mother.  You have torn the very fabric of this country apart.  Why, oh why have you chosen to believe the lie?

You shall see these things come to pass and you will know that the Lord has spoken.”

I was then sent to Jeremiah 33.

“While Jeremiah was still confined in the courtyard of the guard, the word of the Lord came to him a second time: “This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is his name: ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says about the houses in this city and the royal palaces of Judah that have been torn down to be used against the siege ramps and the sword in the fight with the Babylonians: ‘They will be filled with the dead bodies of the people I will slay in my anger and wrath. I will hide my face from this city because of all its wickedness.” (‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:1-5‬ ‭NIV)‬‬

I do not understand fully why the Lord called out some states and some cities specifically.  I feel that the judgment that will come to pass is for people in the whole state, or people in the specific city or area called out.  I am uncomfortable in my own flesh writing a specific city, but I feel l must write what I hear how I hear it.  It was interesting to me that the Lord spoke from West to East and then seemed to have come back to Chicago.  I do not know the significance of this but feel there is a purpose to it being spoken to me in this order.

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Rachel Baxter
February 18, 2016 11:35 PM

Tonight I was reminded about this word, as well as the other one that the Lord gave me which referenced Miama, San Francisco, and Chicago. http://z3news.com/w/anevent-occur-world-war-3-no-stopping/

I did a search for those cities because I feel like the Lord had instructed us to pay attention and watch for events in those places specifically. There is so much going on right now with escalation in Middle East related to troops gathering and current aggression. I feel like we aren’t to look to where the Mainstream Media is pointing us but ask the Lord where to look, trusting that He will give wisdom.

It was interesting to me that this map was one of the things that came up a few pages into google search results.
I don’t know if this is the kind of map that will update and change tomorrow but as of tonight, the biggest red blobs are over the areas that are called out in the above word. I don’t think this is what the Lord was specifically pointing to but I do feel like our electrical grid will be impacted by whatever happens. The image in this map brings to mind areas of destruction. I’m curious to hear if any one else has heard anything related to false flags in Miama, San Francisco or Chicago.

lynx
lynx
February 6, 2016 5:42 PM

Well, i re-read his prophecy over and over. In that website it stated the first country is Germany. We really really have to watch out Germany and South America countries. if the prophecy is correct, we only have two weeks left after the first country collapse to withdraw our money and make last preparation like food and supply for SIX MONTHS. This remind me of Mena lee Grebin, the Angel went back to her, tell her to finish her preparation last year, it was a BIG amount, she brought about a year of food and supply, the Lord want her to share, there will be many people come to her. It will be really really bad. That’s why such big amount. I always ponder why the Lord told her to finish preparation last year, after I see reports about the shipping is not moving, then, I understand. The coming hyperinflation may be another reason. I think both of their prophecies consistant one another. The coming big collapse and bad time won’t be last just weeks, it will be months before the global new system come up and running. That will be the anti-christ system. Peace treaty, the third temple and full force of persecution of saints globally follows. This is how i see what’s coming soon. I may be wrong.

lynx
lynx
February 6, 2016 3:31 PM
David Wilkerson’s prophecy Quote” ….It’s about to happen—very soon, one nation, and I’m speaking prophetically–if I’ve ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it. Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on its international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion —80% of it to American banks—and here’s what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we’re going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks—German, Swiss and French banks) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we’ll kind of live that down and say: “Well, maybe it’s not going to hurt,” but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico’s going to default on $100 billion. And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks -they’re going to be running our banks—the Arabs—all the Latin American countries, they’re going to be running our banks–and before the day is over, the USA is going to have to declare a “bank holiday.” 6 Months Of Horror And we’re going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen—there’s going to be chaos—not even the National Guard’s going to be able to quiet it down—we’re going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army. Now I’ve had visions recently, for I’ve been in New York City and I was in Macy’s in a vision, and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn’t get their money out of the bank. Now I’m going to give you a word… Read more »
BL
February 27, 2016 6:36 AM

Pakistan is going to default they’re saying. Watch out for that.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 6, 2016 10:25 AM

WW III? On yesterday’s Trunews program Rick spoke of the Turkish and Russian armies mobilizing on the Syrian-Turkish border. Traditionally, mobilization may be considered an act of war. As two sides face each other each knows whoever throws the first “punch” will have a great advantage. The Turkish mobilization must be happening with White House knowledge. The battle over the fate of Syria is of historic proportions. Who will control the Middle East and it’s treasure of oil? Saudi Arabia has just offered to fight the hated Shi ite nation of Syria and Israel has been supporting ISIS forces. Kurds from Iraq and Iranian troops are said to be in the fight. Russia, the only country to be have been invited into Syria by Assad, has been entrenching herself in Syria for months with major forces including jet fighters, bombers and missiles. Rick believes if the U.S. starts to bring it’s full forces to bear the Russians will attack America with all it’s got. Dumitru Duduman said that before America is attacked there would be internal trouble in the center of the land. Terry Bennett has said that the dollar will be replaced very quickly when it happens, like over a week-end, and then civil strife and chaos would begin. All this is happening and not a peep out of our mainstream news media. R U READY?

lynx
lynx
February 6, 2016 3:30 PM
Speaking about the coming war, I am watching it too. It’s getting seriously intense. The masters of Obama-Clinton clan are determined to bring in WWIII. Israel and Iran, we also need to watch for. The Gog and Magog war in Ezekiel (not the Revelation one) seems coming too. Israel may have to strike Iran. However, I am not sure it will be a total nuclear WWIII, it may happen as controlled proxy “probably nuclear” wars in different regions. The Pentagon, Russian military, Chinese military and others are trying very hard to prevent a total nuclear war behind the scene right now. Everyone knows it’s suicidal, only few evil ones gain. If the war is inevitable, imo, it will be controlled regional proxy wars. If it will happen like this, it’s the opening of Fourth seal. There still some time before America reach the foreign fatal attacks mentioned in Dmitru Duduman’s prophecy. In Revelation 16: 19 stated Mystery Babylon’s final destruction is in the seven bowl’s Gods wrath. and I believe we are only in the beginning of third and around the fourth seals. I believe America will restore and survive this economic collapse and the coming wars, but she will never be the same again. We will still go through famine and hard time in the collapse, there will be chaos and riots. Many people may die. But America may come through the crisis into the new system, America may come back up again in a totalitarian state of order. She may restore to might and wealth in the new system, I got this clue from Revelation 18, the merchants crying over her destruction of might and wealth and that final destruction won’t come until the seventh bowl of wrath. But I may be wrong her wealth. I also saw… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 6, 2016 11:12 AM

The situation in Syria is HUGH in importance because Russia has decided to make her stand there. The situation for her is critical for many reasons besides who controls the oil in the ME. Russia has had a major naval station in Syria, her only military base on the Mediterranean and one of her very few warm water ports. Secondly, Russia has a very large population of Muslims both inside and outside her southern border that have the potential of bringing major disruptions to her in the future. Third, the drop in the price of oil and gold besides the sanctions placed on her trade by the West must be having a very detrimental effect on her economic strength. This brought the Soviet Union down in the late eighties and could force Russia to make the drastic decision to do a first strike on the U.S. who is seen as the source of all her woes including the Ukraine. Lastly, Russia knows that the fall of Syria to the West is only the first domino to fall towards the ultimate defeat of Russia herself in America’s (Neo-con”s) thirst for world hegemony. After Syria’s fall next would be Iran and then Russia herself. Will she strike while she still has her strength? America, on the other hand, can’t back down either for many reasons. If Russia prevails in the ME the petro-dollar is doomed. Syria is also an important part of the WH and big oil’s strategy to bring gas into Europe through Turkey. This source of gas would enable Europe to terminate it’s dependence on Russia for gas and hurt Russia big time economically. So this build up of military forces on the Turkey-Syrian border is shaping up to be the beginning of the END OF THIS AGE.

Linda Y
Linda Y
February 2, 2016 6:17 AM

The grasshopper scared you? I think I’d be troubled also, since it seems like another confirmation that famine is coming.

Rosemary
Rosemary
February 1, 2016 3:11 PM

Carol, you said it – Satan’s an imitator – thanks! Your noticing green replacing red in an almost in your face act made me dig a little deeper, as if the shift of what color represents healing is symbolic of a greater struggle. I remembered from art that green is opposite red in the color wheel. So the cosmic battle between red and green really runs as far back as Adam, meaning “red” in Hebrew and the serpent, often depicted bright green. The two seeds – Adam’s and the serpent’s … and the two colors – red and green. The battle between Abraham’s two seeds Ishmael and Isaac, with Ishmael on the offense, grows day by day. Just looked up and green historically represents the Islamic world because it is believed green was Mohammed’s favorite color. If the green signs for pot now cohabitate and overwhelm the Red Cross signs both literally and symbolically, what is to come regarding the green seed of Ishmael seeking to overcome and devour Isaac.! May we lift high the red banner of His Blood!

Christina January
christina
February 1, 2016 2:05 PM

Just received this update a few minutes ago:

WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
World Health Organization declares Zika virus outbreak a ‘public health emergency of international concern’

Thank you always, Rachel, and others here on z3news for sharing the Lord’s words with us in this season. Thanks to James for making z3news a vessel by which God’s messages can flow through to His people. God Bless

Jennifer
January 31, 2016 2:56 AM

Rachel,
I wanted to share the following two visions. Recently,Yahshua showed me what the “covering” of His blood does for us…it is a most miraculous and beautiful, divine mystery that redeems and translates us from the kingdom of death to His eternal Kingdom of light and love. These visions were a great blessing to me. I pray they shall be blessings for you and your readers as well! In the midst of great judgements, there shall be great beauty as well. These messages are just a preview of the things to come.
GBY! Jennifer

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 31, 2016 11:19 PM

Thank you Jennifer for sharing these. Jesus blood is truly more powerful than anyone comprehends! All praise and glory to God on high for His miraculous plan of salvation for His creation, man.

Tamara
Tamara
January 31, 2016 1:18 AM

I just moved to Seattle to be closer to my family after my husband of 30 years had an affair and left for another woman. I love Jesus and live my life for Him. I am His and He is mine. it seems those that love Jesus here in Seattle shine really brightly. It may be because the darkness is so dark. Lord have mercy on me, my family and church family in Jesus Name.

Can you give any more information on the woe to Seattle?

2 Timothy 1:7New King James Version (NKJV)
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 31, 2016 11:46 AM

Tamara – I am so sorry to hear of the way that Satan has torn your family apart with his lies. Praise God that He is your comforter and strength. It is true that He will never leave you or forsake you. His love for you is beyond anything that you can hope for on this earth. I pray that He would bring restoration to your heart that you would be made whole again trusting in Him alone who is able to do more than we ask or imagine.
I’m sorry too that I do not have any greater insight to offer regarding the judgment on Seattle. What I do know is that God can and will protect His people from the shaking that is coming. Earlier in this string of comments someone suggested watching Chuck Youngbrandt’s prophecies regarding Chicago and other cities in America. He says that he asked Jesus at one time why would the Lord show him these things to tell people. This is what Jesusnspoke to him: “That my children should prepare their hearts for these things and believe on me, for I am able to supply all your needs in every adversity, that you walk in faith and not fear; that you stand upon my promises and see them; that you abide in my love and know that I am the Lord thy God.”

John
John
January 30, 2016 9:47 PM

Dennis, you are absolutely correct and thank you for sharing:) Everyone, please checkout the Chuck Youngbrandt video called “Chuck Youngbrandt – God’s Warning to America (Part 1 of 4)” on Youtube. Part 1 contains the vision’s God showed him regarding Chicago and much more. You will be blown away!

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
January 31, 2016 11:33 AM

I’ve just spent time watching his teaching at the Prophecy club in 1999, and then reading through his materials in his website staffandswordministry.com and feel a confirmation in my spirit that what the Lord showed him back in 1973 for Chicago will come to pass. Clearly, the day drawers nearer. The reality of the devastation is heart-breaking. On his site, this verse is a message of hope: “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride.”